ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

FORMER SCIENTOLOGY SPOKESMAN TOMMY DAVIS SUBPOENAED BY MONIQUE RATHBUN

Discussion in 'Monique Rathbun' started by Type4_PTS, Oct 2, 2013.

1. what is a fine mind like yours doing in a gossip lounge?

why anyone would give a rat's ass one way or another about some actress's pretty boy son is beyond me...

2. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Thanks for being OT

3. Xenu's Boyfriend

Xenu's Boyfriend Silver Meritorious Patron

Guanoloco, I love you for this. I'm gonna to have such cool dreams tonight. :cheers2:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  4. Lavalyte

Lavalyte Patron with Honors

One of the flaws in Hubbard's TRL is that it wasn't designed for an age of accurate reporting and instant and universal playback. TRL teaches you to lie convincingly *now*. Which might be effective in private circumstances. But it doesn't take into account the need for consistency in the lies.

5. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

My daughter has been going to daycare since she was 2 months old. She is now three and the class she is in is called preschool.

I think preschool is: potty trained, learning to read and write. She can write her name, count to 50, identify at least 20 colors, 10 shapes with names of them (including trapezoid, which I had to look up!), say the entire alphabet.

I would say its between toddler and Kindergarten. Ages 3 to 5.

6. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

From Tony Ortega's blog earlier this morning:

7. FlunkYou

FlunkYou Patron with Honors

BOOO!! We want Tommy boy to answer the question - "Where is Shelly Miscavich, Motherfucker?"

8. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

yes

9. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

No, they - themself - can NOT reopen the law suit. They can only file for a reopening of their case, but no judge really likes to do this.

So they can file for reopening because Tommy Davis lied in court (= criminal). The Headley-judge has to decide if this is really the case. So he send all the files to the prosecution for further action. If the prosecution doesn´t open a criminal case for lying in court because they say "Not enough evidence" or some other reason the Headley judge get´s informed and decides: "Dear Headleys, the prosecution found not enough evidence that Tommy Davis acted criminal therefore there is no reason for the reopening of the case. Sorry, no bonus".

50 years ago the prosecution would have opened a criminal case for lying in court - if they would do this today with every liar in court, they couldn´t do anything else. Sad but true.

So the real chance that the Headley-case could be reopened is near zero - it´s wasted time to try.

10. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

Really? I believe it could be successful, considering how much judicial time and expense this band of psychos has consumed...... It would be a public service, rendered in the public interest, for the good of man. And what's good for the goose is good for the gander...considering that:

Scientology opened a criminal case in Boston court against Robert Minton for perjury in the McPherson case...which was remanded to Pinellas 'because all the case docs were there" and Moxon acted as prosecutor... and Bob's Boston attorney beat it on a technicality.. this was what pushed Bob to have to recant... to avoid a conviction for a felony - which criminal perjury happens to be in Florida and Massachusetts, I dunno about Texas...or California