What's new

Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on them

Lone Star

Crusader
Re: Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on th

Could be something harmless enough . . . like maybe he's trying to route onto OT 9 & 10. :whistling:

Actually not so harmless.....I'm getting intel that DM had his wife Shelly be the guinea pig for New OT9 and it actually was amazing! But.....she as-ised! Apparently that was the unexpected EP.

That's why she's been missing, and it's a real conundrum for DM. If he releases OT9 and all his whales as-is, well I think you know what I mean.

So he has to both keep it a secret what happened to her, and find out what the hell to do about OT9. Hence the reason he opened the door to getting Marty back! 'Cuz he is the tech genius!

:laugh:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on th

Actually not so harmless.....I'm getting intel that DM had his wife Shelly be the guinea pig for New OT9 and it actually was amazing! But.....she as-ised! Apparently that was the unexpected EP.

That's why she's been missing, and it's a real conundrum for DM. If he releases OT9 and all his whales as-is, well I think you know what I mean.

So he has to both keep it a secret what happened to her, and find out what the hell to do about OT9. Hence the reason he opened the door to getting Marty back! 'Cuz he is the tech genius!

:laugh:

Marty can just say it didn't happen - or it happened long ago and so doesn't matter. Shelly who? :unsure:

phenomanon

Canyon

Sounds kinda like: "Would you sign my A to E?"

Geeze....I'd forgotten about that. :confused2:

Cult members hitting you up in the Orgs hallway....kinda sheepishly....with paper in hand. :unsure:

But SOLICITATION of Commendations.......wow, that takes the cake.

The question on the preps required for OT 9 & 10 is "what have you done for Scn?" "could you have done more?" :wink:

Leland

Crusader

That reads....:eyeroll:

Dang you Phenomanon!

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

The question on the preps required for OT 9 & 10 is "what have you done for Scn?" "could you have done more?" :wink:

Hmm. Wasn't sure if you were making a joke or if there really is Prep auditing for OT 9/10 with these questions? I wouldn't be surprised if so, but are they now doing preps for people who prepaid these levels? Even tho they don't exist?

Really curious. How long can they keep up the facade on this subject?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

I thought she was joking (me being a wog), and now I am not sure . . . Good question. :yes:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

Twenty five years and counting on OT9&10. :wink2:

Rosicrucianism arose in Europe in the early 1600's after publication of texts that announced a hitherto
unknown esoteric order to the world. It attracted many seekers. It's structured around esoteric truths
of the ancient past, concealed from the average man, and provides insight into nature, the physical
universe and spiritual realms.
Four hundred years and counting. :whistling:

Scientology -- the body of work -- will outlive us all in some form, IMO.
Plan your life accordingly. :shrug:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

The excerpt below is from an email written by a top career FSM (Mike Smith . . . deceased in his early 70's)
around six or seven years ago and sent to his selectees. Just about three months after Marty revealed there
is no OT 9 & 10 on his blog.

This FSM (OT8, older, and very motivated to do more bridge this lifetime) went to the Freewinds and apparently
pressed the staff there about when these upper OT levels were going to be released. The excerpt below is what
the FSM came back with.

It's a very transparent attempt by the Int/Freewinds execs to take back all previous promises and expectations
in the face of badgering OT8s snooping around, getting anxious, and asking too many questions while on the ship.

These were the "official" talking points (weasel words) a few years ago. :whistling:

"UPDATE ON RELEASE OF OT IX AND X and beyond:

The word on OT IX is "no word," not just a nothing, but the positive statement that there is NO data, and any earlier "data" or rumors or such were all invalid, just guesses or rumors.

There is NO data, no estimate of date, no official conditional targets, no length of time to do them, solo or HGC or combination, etc.

Nothing that was rumored before is valid.

The message to OTs and anyone else wanting to have OT IX released is "make your Orgs into Ideal Orgs".

That is what is needed in order to get OT IX released. That is what we all should work on if we want to help get these upper OT levels released."

The "tell" is pretty obvious: "We don't have them."

No need for further confirmation. We get it.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Twenty five years and counting on OT9&10. :wink2:

Rosicrucianism arose in Europe in the early 1600's after publication of texts that announced a hitherto
unknown esoteric order to the world. It attracted many seekers. It's structured around esoteric truths
of the ancient past, concealed from the average man, and provides insight into nature, the physical
universe and spiritual realms.
Four hundred years and counting. :whistling:

Scientology -- the body of work -- will outlive us all in some form, IMO.
Plan your life accordingly. :shrug:

!! Cool !!

Talking about "hundreds", there are hundreds of ways that Dr. Hubbard's "discoveries" and marketing exactly paralleled the successful actions of the Rosicrucians.

Example: As a very young boy, Hubbard would have seen his first cosmic mystery sandwich advertisements that boasted an ARC-ish triangle!

April-1926-cover.jpg

As a matter of fact. . .

63393e48-1af1-4987-8924-fd8d98bb0192_zpssp1zekkc.jpg

That AMORC triangle sure looks like an ARC
triangle just waiting to happen, lol

And, wonder no longer where Dr. Hubbard found
inspiration for hokey-hoaxy PT Barnum-esque
"promise them anything!" print ads to
get customers in the tent. . .

vintage-rosicrucian-ads-rosicrucians-amorc-san-jose_1_2a0657a3cf591ddcd5e7b5532c993845.jpg

Those ads reveal how young "LRH" (lying ron hubbard)
developed himself into Mettreya the Mystical Master
of Manipulative Mystery sandwiches! Xenu and
near death experiences with locomotive
trains on Venus were soon to follow!

Hey, AMORC even had the first "SuperPower"
installation that was way cooler
than running around a pole
or an "Oiliness Table".

mythic-vault.jpg

That word "tomb" wasn't so good, so modern day Scientologists
made a list of replacement adjectives. They also rejected
the similarly macabre-sounding "morgue"
(e.g. Ideal Morgue) and ended up with
with the ever-so-winning
sounding "Ideal Org"​

HelluvaHoax!

The excerpt below is from an email written by a top career FSM (Mike Smith . . . deceased in his early 70's) around six or seven years ago and sent to his selectees. Just about three months after Marty revealed there is no OT 9 & 10 on his blog.

This FSM (OT8, older, and very motivated to do more bridge this lifetime) went to the Freewinds and apparently pressed the staff there about when these upper OT levels were going to be released. The excerpt below is what the FSM came back with.

It's a very transparent attempt by the Int/Freewinds execs to take back all previous promises and expectations in the face of badgering OT8s snooping around, getting anxious, and asking too many questions while on the ship.

These were the "official" talking points (weasel words) a few years ago. :whistling:

The word on OT IX is "no word," not just a nothing, but the positive statement that there is NO data, and any earlier "data" or rumors or such were all invalid, just guesses or rumors.

There is NO data, no estimate of date, no official conditional targets, no length of time to do them, solo or HGC or combination, etc.

The message to OTs and anyone else wanting to have OT IX released is "make your Orgs into Ideal Orgs".

That is what is needed in order to get OT IX released. That is what we all should work on if we want to help get these upper OT levels released."

HellYeah! But, add to that (per sacred scripture) the factor that Scientologists don't believe in "having to have before you can do".

It shows up everywhere in their operations (on this planet). For example, in the "EMERGENCY FORMULA" Hubbard very specifically mandates that one must "promote" first and then (later) to "prepare to deliver". In his taped lecture on the 5 Conditions, he illustrates how he would run an egg company that had no eggs to sell. His technique, very precisely detailed, was to first promote the hell out of his company's amazing eggs--only to discover that they had no eggs to sell. Whereupon, after desperation measures were taken, he heard that they could get some "brown eggs", which he promptly then told his customers were better than white eggs "at no extra cost!". In other words, promote lies (bait) and then sell something else (switch) with more lies.

Scientology's founder, however, was not entirely without a conscience. Hubbard apparently felt some uncharacteristic remorse for promising miracles for a half-million dollars--after which he delivered NOTHING in return.

Thus, he enacted a policy to "ALWAYS DELIVER WHAT YOU PROMISE!"

Whereupon, he quickly discovered the most basic principle and promise of Scientology--that life was a static with NO mass, NO motion, NO wavelength and NO location in space. A supreme NOTHINGNESS!

And thus, that is precisely how Mankind's Greatest Friend slammed his own personal ethics in, by promising NOTHING--which he then successfully delivered.

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

The excerpt below is from an email written by a top career FSM (Mike Smith . . . deceased in his early 70's)
around six or seven years ago and sent to his selectees. Just about three months after Marty revealed there
is no OT 9 & 10 on his blog.

This FSM (OT8, older, and very motivated to do more bridge this lifetime) went to the Freewinds and apparently
pressed the staff there about when these upper OT levels were going to be released. The excerpt below is what
the FSM came back with.

It's a very transparent attempt by the Int/Freewinds execs to take back all previous promises and expectations
in the face of badgering OT8s snooping around, getting anxious, and asking too many questions while on the ship.

"So the reason you can't have what we promised is that you haven't done your part and forced all your family and friends to do the same, i.e. Give more money!!!"

In other words, same ol' same ol'

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

. . .
How this would work in the real world. :whistling:

Asked of Apple CEO at the recent WWDC 2017 Conference by an audience member:

"When will the new iPhone 8 be released, sir?"

Apple CEO replies:

"So . . . an update on the release of iPhone 8 and beyond then . . . .

The word on the iPhone 8 is "no word," not just a nothing, but the positive statement that there is NO data, and any earlier "data" or rumors or such were all invalid, just guesses or rumors.

There is NO data, no estimate of date, no official conditional targets, no length of time to do them, engineering or marketing, etc.

The message to Apple users and anyone else wanting to have the iPhone 8 released is "buy more Apple products."

That is what is needed in order to get the iPhone 8 released. That is what we all should work on -- buying more Apple products if we want more Apple products and we want to help get the iPhone 8 released.

One more side note.

We have just discovered an engineering flaw in the most recent iPad. You will all have to repurchase a newly corrected and standardly engineered iPad immediately . . . at full price, of course. The engineering team responsible has been fired -- for eternity, that is.

Any other questions?"

:coolwink:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is new....Grant's wife Elena has gone on FB soliciting "commendations" for her husband. Hmmm....people don't usually solicit commendations unless they need them to combat some attack.

Is he under Comm Ev from WISE or Flag? (Alert, this is PURE speculation.)

He's been around long enough he may be coming under fire from the very group he supports the most. I've seen it before. That's how Scn rolls.

I can verify she is asking for commendations, but unknown what the circumstances are. She's presenting it as "just something nice I'm doing for him, for the man who has everything" etc.

I can't help but think there's a serious "need" for this solicitation.

Just posting some more thoughts on my own post, above....

If he IS under ethics action and it becomes too much and he bails out of the cult, I am betting he would not go quietly...like Leah Remini did not go quietly. Could be interesting to watch. We haven't seen a high-profile defection in quite awhile. It's time.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

. . .
I just checked in on Grant's Twitter and Facebook and he seems
to be doing just fine, still pumping out all his BS at 100 mph.

He posted this ridiculous article on Linkedin earlier this year:

Why I Never Wash My Rolls-Royce
[ a $400K Wraith ]

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-i-never-wash-my-rolls-royce-grant-cardone

A bunch of "normal" professional people left scathing comments. They pretty much
think he's a showboater, buffoon, and . . . ridiculous. Oh, well.

rolls.jpg

I watched one of his promo videos. He's like a regular Tony Robbins nowadays. And not that spiritual.

For your enjoyment . . . a couple minutes of Grant.

[video=youtube;42eVLyy6iNM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42eVLyy6iNM[/video]

:hysterical:

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
I just checked in on Grant's Twitter and Facebook and he seems
to be doing just fine, still pumping out all his BS at 100 mph.

He posted this ridiculous article on Linkedin earlier this year:

Why I Never Wash My Rolls-Royce
[ a $400K Wraith ]

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-i-never-wash-my-rolls-royce-grant-cardone

A bunch of "normal" professional people left scathing comments. They pretty much
think he's a showboater, buffoon, and . . . ridiculous. Oh, well.

View attachment 13678

I watched one of his promo videos. He's like a regular Tony Robbins nowadays. And not that spiritual.

For your enjoyment . . . a couple minutes of Grant.

[video=youtube;42eVLyy6iNM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42eVLyy6iNM[/video]

:hysterical:

When it comes to super-upstat OTs like Cardone, I always make sure to update my annual fees so that I can remain a member in good standing of the COS.

Church of Schadenfreude.

More specifically, I am excited to one day read Cardone's SP Declare.

Oh, what's that you say? Who says he is going to get declared and attacked by his religion?

LOL. Because.......

That has never NOT happened before to elite overachieving OTs. Cue mournful "Reveille" trumpet as a montage of OT imagery dissolves across the screen, including: Mary Sue Hubbard, Captain Bill Robertson, John McMasters, Reid Slatkin, Marty Rathbun, Quentin Hubbard, Otto Roos, Heber Jentzch, Debbie Cook, power Mission Holders all, 90% of the elite staff at "Old St. Hill", Leah Remini, Shelly Miscavige, Jason Beghe, "Nibs" Hubbard, David Mayo and cast of hundreds of other Kha-Khans with ethics protection.

If there is any "total certainty" in Scientology, it's just this--nobody is spared from being ruined by Scientology's toxic wake. Even planetary savior, L. Ron Hubbard himself. Because, after 4 decades of giving and receiving the miraculous gains of the tech, it's not a good indicator at examiner that the pc asks someone to build them a suicide-meter.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

When it comes to super-upstat OTs like Cardone, I always make sure to update my annual fees so that I can remain a member in good standing of the COS.

Church of Schadenfreude.

More specifically, I am excited to one day read Cardone's SP Declare.

Oh, what's that you say? Who says he is going to get declared and attacked by his religion?

LOL

That has never NOT happened before to elite overachieving OTs. Cue reverie playing trumpet as a montage of images dissolves across the screen, including Mary Sue Hubbard, Captain Bill Robertson, John McMasters, Reid Slatkin, Marty Rathbun, Quentin Hubbard, Otto Roos, Heber Jentzch, Debbie Cook, power Mission Holders all, 90% of the elite staff at "Old St. Hill", Leah Remini, Shelly Miscavige, Jason Beghe, "Nibs" Hubbard, David Mayo and cast of hundreds of other Kha-Khans with ethics protection.

If there is any "total certainty" in Scientology, it's just this--nobody is spared from being ruined by Scientology's toxic wake. Even planetary savior, L. Ron Hubbard himself. Because, after 4 decades of giving and receiving the miraculous gains of the tech, it's not a good indicator at examiner that the pc asks someone to build them a suicide-meter.

Exactly! He's gotten too big and too successful to NOT be attacked by the "Tech" which carries in its DNA jealousy and hatred of any being that tries to appear bigger and more spectacular than the founder (or successor). Oh yeah, he will go down....not a question of IF, but when. I bet DM hates him...except when he's writing a check, of course. And it will never be a big enough check to keep the wolves from his throat.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think I am so funny. It was a joke.
Sorry folks.

But a joke that COULD be true, right? Aren't they pre-selling (non-existent) OT 9 & 10? Why not pre-sell and even deliver the set-ups too? After all, "make money, make more money" is a policy that is senior to "deliver what we promise" right?
LOL!

While it's funny to us that are out, it's just sad and tragic for those still stuck in the mire. Hopefully they will get free some day and be able to look back, after therapy, and laugh too.

As HH says, it was a Helluvahoax!

Anonycat

Crusader

not want.jpg

Attachments

• OT9Receipt.jpg
    OT9Receipt.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 27