Found on the Internet

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Hi Everyone,

Was surffing on the Internet & typed in my daughters name & found this:

www.holysmoke.org/cos/stephanie-brownell.htm -

"What came up on her out-2D with Thomas prior to their marriage?" - Your report of 2 July

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scientology
Subject: "What came up on her out-2D with Thomas prior to their marriage?" - Your report of 2 July
Date: 30 Dec 2002 16:05:19 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Computer Ref: TNT15475

August 10, 1993

D/CO ETHICS & IMAGE SHF
SO PGMS CHF FB

cc: FDF/SHF
SO PGMS CHF FOLO UK
CHF OFF ITO
WDC SO

Re: YOUR REPORT OF 2 JULY

Dear Vashti,

There were some points that come up in the report you sent up 2 July
that I want follow up reports on whether these sits are now handled.

Is Janice Bromley now fully handled and on post? What does she need to
be a qualified auditor that can go into the chair?

Is Sonja Doria now fully handled on wanting to leave? What is the post
she is actually holding in PT? What came up on her out-2D with Thomas
prior to their marriage?

Is Andrew Dobie back on post as the reg now?

Pls send me Thomas Doria's PC folder. Get a temp folder made with his
program and keep a xerox of his FES summary and PT CS form as I want
the FES and all the PT data in it. I want to verify the R/Ses and what
they are on.

Had Daniel Vanoonoo now been verified as OK for staff?

Has Paul Johnson completed his CT 1 yet? Did this handle the debt
scene?

Was Giussepe [sic] Scinichio found? What is the scene with him?

What ethics and tech handlings have been done on Thomas Moore? What is
"M.E." that he is off ill with?

Give me the PT scenes on: Mandy Kember, Naomi Whittaker, Taliana
Lorien and Christine Dalton.

Tell me what has occurred recently that is contributing to the number
of staff on leaving routning forms. This high a [sic] number is quite
serious and with your targets 45 and 53 in, as well as many others on
your program, these staff should be handled much earlier than the
point that they want to rout out.

ML,

Lt Cmdr Stephanie Brownell
SO PGMS CHF FB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go Back
to Shy David's Scientology Page.

Best matches for mandy kember
Give me the PT scenes on: Mandy Kember, Naomi Whittaker, Taliana Lorien and Christine Dalton. Tell me what has occurred recently that is contributing to the ... Jump to text »

I left Scientology in 1995 & Mandy was at St. Hill, East Grinstead when this was written, OMG I wish I had got her out then, looks like she wanted to leave, she finally left St. Hill in 1998 to go to be with her husband (I believe they are divorced now) in LA & has been there ever since.

When she left East Grinstead she said to me " Mum, please dont worry about me, if I dont like LA I will come home". When she got to LA she hated it, called home alot & cried down the phone, she wrote letters saying she didnt like it there & missed England, it was at this point that I started working on getting her home, because of that I got declared, so thats how they stopped my daughter from communicating to her family.

Mandy loved her family before she went to LA, but has been worked on & brainwashed into believing their lies. OSA I am Mandy's Mother & you have alot to answer for, how dare you take my daughter & turned her against her family. Mandy is a prisoner in Scientology, if she was free, she would communicate to her family as she loved us.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
D/CO ETHICS & IMAGE SHF ?

Foot-bullet.

Yes! Here's a part of comment by JohnAnchovie (John Dugnian) addressed to another Mary, giving more details on this post.:

[..] The then CO CLO Ron Norton, sent Bruce Perry and Bart Van Locke down there to make enough money to buy off the most aggressive of the suits, (settling out of court) these boys were tough, dedicated, FLO trained Ethics and Image Officers, with Midshipman rank to boot, and they made complete balls of the scene, Andrea blew, took a lawyer, and joined the suing party. She was declared and by the time I became CO SMI UK, was the biggest danger to the nice cosy image Scientology was attempting to build for its self in the UK. I had to go on a full garrison to Bournemouth and worked with the lovely Debbie Corney and Stephanie to make the required six hundred thousand needed to buy her silence, we did it, and she shut up and went away. Shattered all my altruistic delusions about Corporate Scientology to boot, sowing the seeds that led to my exit some five years later.[..]
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=881&page=2

Looks like Mandy was on a handling and they wanted an update.
-----------------

British Mom, never regret the past. Keep your eyes on the present and future and keep loving that girl and exposing this cult publicly, in spite of what the church has done.

Last edited:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
They have no clue about family feeling. They don't even follow their own "tech" about it. LRH himself said you should never cut a theta comm line, because it'll blow up in your face. Tick, tock, tick, tock.... :yes:

Lynn

British Mom

Patron with Honors
St Hill

Originally Posted by Free to shine

I wonder if Janice Bromley is out now?

Very much so. She died in the 90s. You can Google the details (not obviously Scn-related).

:omg: this is a shock, so young. The mid '90's were horrendous at St. Hill when Bruce Perry & Bart Van Locke & Norton were running the show, evil. This is the time when I saw the light & realised that the way Scientology was being run, Black Dianetics. At that time I was on the Class 8 course & listened to Hubbard tapes & could see that Scientology was being applied incorrectly, made me realise how dangerous the tech could be in evil hands.

Not long after this I was out of the so called Church & I thank God for that, at least we are free of it to a certain extent. :clap:

Markus

They have no clue about family feeling. They don't even follow their own "tech" about it. LRH himself said you should never cut a theta comm line, because it'll blow up in your face. Tick, tock, tick, tock.... :yes:

Lynn

Right - and getting between a mother and her child isn't wise at all:no:
The CoS has done that too often and this will break the neck of this cult - I hope sooner than later:yes:
Do you have the written source about what Hubbard said about cutting a theta comm line?

Best
Markus

Lynn Fountain Campbell

The CoS has done that too often and this will break the neck of this cult - I hope sooner than later:yes:
Do you have the written source about what Hubbard said about cutting a theta comm line?

Best
Markus

No, sorry to say, it's verbal data. I've packed all my books away and put them in storage. It might have been a tape (which could have been edited to death by now). He was discussing the difference between cutting an entheta line (which was a good thing) and cutting a theta line. Maybe the subject was ethics, or maybe the tone scale. Good places to start searching. There's a lot of stuff online now for free, which is probably still in the original form.

<3
Lynn

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Re: Reference on cutting theta lines

Best
Markus

Hi Markus,

I too have seen a policy on cutting theta lines, but for the life of me cant remember, think its a PTS reference. I gave all my books back to OSA just before I was declared, I did however find this, its an Open letter to Scientologists Sept 29th, 1983:

We invite all Scientologists to reflect on FREEDOM. That is what Scientology is all about. To reach TOTAL FREEDOM is the purpose of the tech, and the road to OT is that very same road to FREEDOM.

You also have the freedom to use ARC and to communicate freely with others. The worst thing you could permit is that another cut your Theta lines under the pretext of following that Tech. This suppressive action in the name of the Tech is the most evil action that one could do.

Cut entheta lines. If you drop an entheta line, nothing will happen to you. If you cut Theta lines, you get an explosion. The explosion of Operation Phoenix is an example. An explosion of Theta that will be heard across the entire planet.
The OT CENTRAL COMMITTEE WW invites you to communicate to accept this amnesty whether you are a beginning Scientologist, or you are an OT and eligible for OT PROJECTS.

Send all communications to:

Capt. Bill Robertson RA
Planetary OT Projects Coordinator
Lista de Correos
Mostoles, Madrid
Spain

Deputy Chaiman
OT CENTRAL COMMITTEE WW

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Well there certainly appears to have been an Explosion in the last couple of years, an explosion of entheta for Scientology :thumbsup:

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Do you have the written source about what Hubbard said about cutting a theta comm line?"

No, sorry to say, it's verbal data. I've packed all my books away and put them in storage. It might have been a tape (which could have been edited to death by now). He was discussing the difference between cutting an entheta line (which was a good thing) and cutting a theta line. Maybe the subject was ethics, or maybe the tone scale. Good places to start searching. There's a lot of stuff online now for free, which is probably still in the original form.

<3
Lynn

One reference to that idea is in ~How To Live Though An Executive~.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Re: POLICY

Ted,

As I started earlier I do not have any references from Hubbard, gave all my materials to OSA, then was declared, but I know for a fact that it is written by Hubbard, would be on the Disconnection references. I trained up to Class 8 when was a Scientologist so I know its written.

If you have the HCOB's look in indexts under - cutting a theta comm line. I am sure its also on the net as everything else is on there, all OT levels etc., Policies & HCOB's.