ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Found Online HBO for free streaming of GOING CLEAR TOMORROW!!

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by kao, Mar 29, 2015.

1. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Same here

Firefox plugins to delete all lso cookies
    Windows firewall
    Ran malwarebytes
    Ran Avira scan
    Ran Adwarecleaner

Nothing found - everything runs fine - no new task running behind

:eyeroll:

2. eldritch cuckoo

eldritch cuckoo brainslugged reptilian

Was my text so mistakable? I'm FINE with the settings as I CHOSE them, I was just DESCRIBING them, so that others (who apparently catched lots of adware/malware, OR who are interested) could see it a bit in the proper context. I'm no computer expert, so unfortunately don't even know what's RELEVANT for the people who understand a bit more, therefore had to describe it in detail. I tried to apply a scientific principle, it wasn't a complaint. 1) No warnings ever because all security is at minimum and therefore no warnings during streaming - means exactly nothing - 2) warnings for (amongst others) manual downloads but none during streaming (or when clicking on ads) - means something - get it?! Now let's give it a rest!! :duh: :wtf:
    I won't respond here anymore, except if I find malware!

And please Miss Ellie describe what you found. :eyeroll: Anything. "Bugs" is such a fucking vague term. Popups, toolbars? Keylogger, trojan downloaders, suspicious traffic? That's a subtle difference, right? I might want to use that site again occasionally - guess for which serial. :p

3. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Cranky Eldritch? Sheesh. I got it already. Subject ended.

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Going Clear - there's gotta be enough material to do something like Breaking Bad: Scientology Edition.

:yes: