What's new

Foundation for a Drug Free World.

Feral

Rogue male
We've had a new TV station added to the digital program where we live, Channel 64. It's back to back product promotion.

Tonight on my TV Luke Ayres from the CofS is pushing the "Foundation for a drug free world" on behalf of the CofS in a half hour info-mercial.

It's the usual story about Hubbard's take on drugs and his solutions.

Is this their fight back against the Charities Commission?

It won't work where they are selling an unproven and expensive service which is designed primarily as a "Route into Scientology and onto the Bridge".

I knew Luke when he was younger, his dad and he came deer shooting on my Sheep and Cattle station here in Nthn NSW, and they got a good one, a yearling buck, I dressed it and skinned it for them. He was a nice kid, sorry to see him trapped in the CofS.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
How about a foundation for a Scientology free world? It's great to know that fighting Scientology is as easy as firing up a joint and passing it along. BTW, how is the weed down under? Are there any really great varieties?

Pete

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Managed to beat you to it Feral :wave:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...l-propaganda-on-Australia-television&p=622149

Its been going on for over a month, as far as I have been able to tell they air 2 shows a week, 20 min time slots at 8:30pm.

Apparently the show was produced a few years back for a community television station in Melbourne.

I am curious to know what kind of money they have to cough up for this, but I doubt they will be sucking in many victims with this crappy approach.

Sindy

Crusader
Awww, poor deluded Luke. Imagine his upcoming cringefest when he finds he's fronting a load of hooey started by a pill popping, rum chugging, prevaricating ego-maniac. :omg:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Awww, poor deluded Luke. Imagine his upcoming cringefest when he finds he's fronting a load of hooey started by a pill popping, rum chugging, prevaricating ego-maniac. :omg:

Pill poppin', rum swiggin', wife beatin', friend cheatin',
Check bouncin', ass woblin', race hatin', goat bombin',
Homophobic, coke sniffin', chain smokin', salad quizzin',
Warrant dodgin' no good con man!

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxExUqdGa0Y

Pete

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's All About Money! Period!

Pill poppin', rum swiggin', wife beatin', friend cheatin',
Check bouncin', ass woblin', race hatin', goat bombin',
Homophobic, coke sniffin', chain smokin', salad quizzin',
Warrant dodgin' no good con man!

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxExUqdGa0Y

Pete

It's not simply having a Narconon speaker get their cult info into the school children's minds or having them pass out ant-drug pamphlets to street people.

It IS about money, money, money. I was at NN TR when they were training a speaker to go into schools. This is how it works:

The speaker does not get paid from the school for speaking. He speaks for Stats that go to NN Int, then off to the Mother COS. They know how much money they will make for each 30 students the speaker indoctrinates. Up to hundreds of thousands of dollars for every 30 students he speaks to!

How? Let's say he speaks to 30 grade four students. That's 30 families that the children will take the pamphlets home for their parents to read. How many families out of 30, do you think will have older children, or family members with drug or alcohol addictions?

There is a handy toll free number on the pamphlets to call for help!

Lets say only one family responds to and sends a loved one to Narconon at $30,000.

500 schools in Oklahoma? Lets say a speaker talks to 5 classes per school. That's 2,500 classes at one Narconon patient per class - times $30,000 per class.

2,500 classes times $30,000 = $75,000,000.00 in Oklahoma alone! AND that's just for one referral confirm out of 30 children. If there were 3 out of 30,..., - do the math!

The speaker just created $30,000.00 revenue for the Cult for one hours work.

Lets say three families send a loved one. Do the math!

It's ALL about Stats AND Money - - no other reason.

Now lets say three out of the 30 students do send a loved one. Then, at least one of the Narconon Graduates becomes an FSM. (all NN grads are encouraged to take the FSM Course before leaving)

The FSM's can make up to $3,000.00 or more per referral! Some FSM's running Fake Referral sites, send double digits every month to Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

Now let's say one of these Grads becomes a Scientologist. If this Scientologist works his way up to the "Honor Roll - Impact 102" (this means he has helped 20 people donate $20,000.00 to the IAS - International Association of Scientology).

Possible potential:

That's $400,000.00 that one scilon raised. Now if the 20 he helped, help 20 more each - - the pyramid EXPLODES to eight million ($8,000,000.00). Where did ALL of the aforesaid originate from?

It originated from a Narconon speaker talking to 10 year old children!

Over the many years, scientology Production Executives, have honed this down to a "Stats-Science."

ALL staff at Narconon MUST have their Stats in by 2:00pm Thursday or else - - big trouble. This is a priority at Narconon. Nothing else is above a person's/group Stats! There is a staff meeting every Friday after Graduation, without fail.

How does the revenue from Narconon filter up into scietology coffers. I touched a little about it on the radio show, but the rest will come out in Court and be in my new book

Let's never forget what scientology's god (small "g") said:

"MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY. MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO MAKE MORE MONEY."
- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 9 March 1972, MS OEC 384

It's NOT just about one person making money. "Make other people produce as to make more money!" I'll explain at another time how the Narconon students are trained to do this using hours and days of Clay Demos. It's about "Production" and Economizing one's time. The goal is to move up though the "Conditions" from "Normal" to "Affluence" to "Power Change" to "Power".

There are 8 preceeding "Conditions Formulas" that many Narconon Students have to go up through first. This part of the Narconon program can take days or weeks. BRAIN WASHING INDOCTRINATION! (I could go on for miles about this - - I took the Program and Supervised the students through this process)

Sending Narconon speakers into schools is a GOLD Mine for scientology. Do you really think these Culties care about the Kids? Not a bit! They care about how many they speak to because they know the percentage Gross and Net return, each time they speak, by using their "Stats."

Say No To Drugs:

The same goes for their setting up tables promoting "Say No To Drugs", like the recent incident in Quebec City. They actually use young kids to hand out the pamphlets to interested people. They "stat" each and every one they hand out.

The scilon running it turns in his stats every Thursday by 2:00pm. The next week, he must equal or surpass his previous weeks stats or he drops down one "Condition" and must turn in a "Condition" and "Condition Formula" to Uplines.

A person or group can drop down into "Danger" or "Emergency" at the drop of a hat. At NN TR, when stats dropped, it gave NN Int the justification to fly in with two staff for "Corrrections" upon executives and others. AND of course, receive fat checks for doing so, draining and syphoning off surplus Narconon revenues. When NN TR's bank account was obove $500,000.00, a two team mission flew in from NN Int., Brad Melnychuk, (ABLE Canada), parked his skinny ass at NN TR for a very long time, and a four member team from Narconon Canada parked their greedy mugs at the money trough - - like swine who hadn't eaten in days.

Marc Bernard was demoted from Director to Case Supervisor and Aline Proulx, Narconon Canada), took over high command as the ESTO (Establishment Officer).

They were all there at the same time; four separate (corporate), entities who accomplished their "Mission" of "Corrections", slurping up the revenue until it dropped to $100,000.00. That's when the staff did not get paid, some quit and the Patients were exploited to work in the kitchen, wash dishes; you name it, the Patients did it.

Boils my Irish blood, but the Human Rights Commission will be teaching all of the Entities what "real" human rights are; very soon:eyeroll:

Have a good night everyone:eyeroll:

Last edited:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Patients were complaining that they had to work in the kitchen after forking over $30,000???? What a bunch of espees!!!!!!!!! What nerve!!!! What unmitigated gaul!!!! And after being allowed the privilege of hours of going "hip hip hooray"in front of a poster of the HubTurd!!!!!!!! What a bunch of phuggen ingrates!!!!!!!!!

Pete