What's new

Frank "Skip" Benjamin

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Whatever happened to Skip Benjamin? He hooked me on Scientology in the early 70's when I was in 8th grade & he was blown from SO with some hot blondie he had a baby girl with. He was a reg at AO I believe. Thanks Skip......

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Whatever happened to Skip Benjamin? He hooked me on Scientology in the early 70's when I was in 8th grade & he was blown from SO with some hot blondie he had a baby girl with. He was a reg at AO I believe. Thanks Skip......

Not AO. ASHO.

I vaguely remember him leaving the SO.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Not AO. ASHO.

I vaguely remember him leaving the SO.

I saw this old post and it tickled some memories for me...
I remember "Skip" blown from sea org with a ho blonde stripper he married that he had a daughter of course named "Ronda" or maybe "Ronduh", I don't recollect which.
Well he'd made a snap judgement on me that one day as a group of us walked home from the Midway Mall that I was an "SP" and later all my friends, led by his brother left me and made me their personal outcast. The "SP" third party they put out on me ruining my high school years was horrendous, only to find out years later some of them were having homosexual relations in the neighbors playhouse, well hidden out back on a hill overlooking a golf course in N. Central Ohio and were terrified of what I knew through failed recruitment from my then best friend Paul D. now dead from the years of mental anguish and suffering he went through after a failed suicide attempt after a failed hetero marriage to a thieving $cilon bitch who stole a bundle from his parents for her OT-3 package. When I fled their group and wouldn't participate, one of the Davis neighbor's friends tried to physically stop my exit by grasping me by the hood of my sweatshirt but I was fast as greased lightening and broke free never ever to return. But it left me in a shell shocked state where I wanted to know what had just landed upon and crushed me. People were witnessing blowjobs some of them were giving down at the overflow spillway at Nacy's pond, just behind the neighborhood with the other bi/curious/gay kids from Eastern Heights who had months earlier caught me on the pond on a raft they claimed was theirs and circled the pond getting naked to swim out and rape me. Hell, that's what they were shouting that they were going to do, to say I felt a depth of terror Id never felt before that wouldn't let me go is an understatement. That was my intro to Scientology and the rest's history.
I got in because I needed to see what had destroyed me, in a nutshell. Only to become further destroyed like some glutton for punishment out to show them that "you can't destroy me, I'll capture your power from your very grasp". Actually I think that because the younger brother had tried to hide that he was involved in SCN, once I found out he was "power release" I felt compelled to find out what it was. Curiosity nearly killed the cat, I never should have looked for it in the library when I then found The Fundamentals of Thought and really thought I'd struck gold. Dum. dum. dum.
I saw it's evil ahead of time yet got in anyway because I had begun to covet that kind of power by way of having it used against me! Maybe it could put me back together again was my desperate clinging thought. It created someone else instead where I used to stand. But maybe I should shoulder more of the blame for getting in than I usually do.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I remember "Skip" blown from sea org with a ho blonde stripper he married that he had a daughter of course named "Ronda" or maybe "Ronduh", I don't recollect which.
Well he'd made a snap judgement on me that one day as a group of us walked home from the Midway Mall that I was an "SP" and later all my friends, led by his brother left me and made me their personal outcast. The third party they put out on me was horrendous, only to find out years later they were having homosexual relations in the neighbors playhouse, well hidden out back on a hill overlooking a golf course in N. Central Ohio and were terrified of what I knew through failed recruitment from Paul Durisek, now dead from the years of suffering he went through after a failed suicide attempt after a failed hetero marriage to a thieving $cilon who stole a bundle from his parents for her OT-3 package. When I fled and wouldn't participate, one of the Davis neighbor's friends tried to physically stop my exit by grasping me by the back of my sweatshirt but I was fast as greased lightening and broke free never ever to return. But it left me in a shell shocked state where I wanted to know what had just landed upon and crushed me. That was Scientology and the rest's history.
I got in because I need to see what had destroyed me, in a nutshell. Only to become further destroyed like some glutton for punishment out to show them that "you can't destroy me, I'll capture your power from your very grasp". Dum. dum. dum.
I saw it's evil ahead of time yet got in anyway because I had begun to covet that kind of power by way of having it used against me! Maybe it could put me back together again was my desperate clinging thought. It created someone else instead where I used to stand.

Scientology: They are pretty much like Nazis but not quite as bad, because they figured out that gas chambers cause bad PR.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Well he'd made a snap judgement on me that one day as a group of us walked home from the Midway Mall that I was an "SP" and later all my friends, led by his brother left me and made me their personal outcast. The third party they put out on me was horrendous, only to find out years later they were having homosexual relations in the neighbors playhouse, well hidden out back on a hill overlooking a golf course in N. Central Ohio and were terrified of what I knew through failed recruitment from Paul Durisek, now dead from the years of suffering he went through after a failed suicide attempt after a failed hetero marriage to a thieving $cilon who stole a bundle from his parents for her OT-3 package. When I fled and wouldn't participate, one of the Davis neighbor's friends tried to physically stop my exit by grasping me by the back of my sweatshirt but I was fast as greased lightening and broke free never ever to return. But it left me in a shell shocked state where I wanted to know what had just landed upon and crushed me. That was Scientology and the rest's history.
I got in because I need to see what had destroyed me, in a nutshell. Only to become further destroyed like some glutton for punishment out to show them that "you can't destroy me, I'll capture your power from your very grasp". Dum. dum. dum.
I saw it's evil ahead of time yet got in anyway because I had begun to covet that kind of power by way of having it used against me! Maybe it could put me back together again was my desperate clinging thought. It created someone else instead where I used to stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Te_lCF69Aw

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Was this the same Frank Benjamin that ended up in Clearwater working for Ruth Valko? I think he had a wife Vickie Benjamin? I'm not sure of her name, but she was blonde. This was mid to late 80's I think.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Was this the same Frank Benjamin that ended up in Clearwater working for Ruth Valko? I think he had a wife Vickie Benjamin? I'm not sure of her name, but she was blonde. This was mid to late 80's I think.

I don't know, we always just called it Skip and I wouldn't remember the strippers name anymore. What's a Ruth Valko and what does it do? Paul thought it had moved to Naples and was doing parking lot paving. From strippers to striping, is that what "enlighten meant"? , LOL
I'd enjoy thanking the deusch bag personally for all of the above and more if anyone has it's address, PM me - please! And their shared fear is of clowns, great thing to know.

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know, we always just called it Skip and I wouldn't remember the strippers name anymore. What's a Ruth Valko and what does it do? Paul thought it had moved to Naples and was doing parking lot paving. From strippers to striping, is that what "enlighten meant"? , LOL
I'd enjoy thanking the deusch bag personally for all of the above and more if anyone has it's address, PM me - please! And their shared fear is of clowns, great thing to know.

I'm remembering more about him. He was kinda milquetoast, average height, thinning light hair, and a rotten front tooth. Sound familiar?

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

I don't remember if her name was Vickie or not, Ronda is an easy one to remember though. I just remember that the guy had a weasel face to go along with his manipulative condescension.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I'm remembering more about him. He was kinda milquetoast, average height, thinning light hair, and a rotten front tooth. Sound familiar?

Yes, that describes him. He came from money as their dad was an exec. at Moen faucet. Those boys were given big money by their parents which enabled their bad behavior. I saw early on that big money does not translate into big beings and this all proofed me up against gay advances as once I got on org lines their were lots and lots of them.
So I was essentially "fair gamed" by a blown renegade $cilon kook before anyone thought of "what if it happened to me"?

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Don't hide your love away

The love is just so strong when one realizes that if for not that one key individual you'd have been spared a surrealistic shit storm of other worldly psychological human torture on such a grand scale. Yet these unrepentant zipper head perps still walk amongst us for the most part entirely "un-thanked". It puts the lotion in the basket,:tiptoe:

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Could be him. Couldn't say for sure but age would be about right. And Dunedin is near Clearwater.

I think I'm finally out of denial about what rage is "appropriate" towards people who willfully ruined portions of one's life - key portions at that. Years I should have been back in college rather than chasing the delusions of a narcissistic, drug addled psychopath.

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I little music to go along with that memory tickling.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3quyLpUuhk

Well he'd made a snap judgement on me that one day as a group of us walked home from the Midway Mall that I was an "SP" and later all my friends, led by his brother left me and made me their personal outcast. The third party they put out on me ruining my high school years was horrendous, only to find out years later some of them were having homosexual relations in the neighbors playhouse, well hidden out back on a hill overlooking a golf course in N. Central Ohio and were terrified of what I knew through failed recruitment from my then best friend Paul Durisek, now dead from the years of mental anguish and suffering he went through after a failed suicide attempt after a failed hetero marriage to a thieving $cilon bitch who stole a bundle from his parents for her OT-3 package. When I fled their group and wouldn't participate, one of the Davis neighbor's friends tried to physically stop my exit by grasping me by the hood of my sweatshirt but I was fast as greased lightening and broke free never ever to return. But it left me in a shell shocked state where I wanted to know what had just landed upon and crushed me. People were witnessing blowjobs some of them were giving down at the overflow spillway at Nacy's pond, just behind the neighborhood with the other bi/curious/gay kids from Eastern Heights who had months earlier caught me on the pond on a raft they claimed was theirs and circled the pond getting naked to swim out and rape me. Hell, that's what they were shouting that they were going to do, to say I felt a depth of terror Id never felt before that wouldn't let me go is an understatement. That was my intro to Scientology and the rest's history.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I little music to go along with that memory tickling.

Thanks, but I much prefer the Manfred Mann. Spriginstein's cut is pretty weak, mostly I can't stomach all the liberties he takes with a melody, only stripping it of it's heart along with the melody, once again he strikes. Though I do love Born to Run and I'm on Fire but they're his songs so how could he butcher those melodies, he doesn't deviate on those at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wk7n0i1EM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5PoIrcyd34