What's new

Free DAVID!!

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
Somebody has just posted an article about how David Miscaviage is being held in the RPF after the new Scientology takeover by somebody else.

I say FREE DAVID MISCAVIAGE!!!!

Please note, David was never envolved in the actual writings of the original scripture of Scientology!!!

David Miscaviage doesn't deserve such treatment! He was merely a brainwashed innocent guy that got caught-up in the Hubbard Scientology Machinery! All he ever wanted to do was help humanity.

This campaign is something everyone should try to help with, regardless of pro-Scientology or anti-Scientology sentiments.

mm&i

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Puulleezzze....

Somebody has just posted an article about how David Miscaviage is being held in the RPF after the new Scientology takeover by somebody else.

Please note, David was never envolved in the actual writings of the original scripture of Scientology!!!

David Miscaviage doesn't deserve such treatment! He was merely a brainwashed innocent guy that got caught-up in the Hubbard Scientology Machinery! All he ever wanted to do was help humanity.

This campaign is something everyone should try to help with, regardless of pro-Scientology or anti-Scientology sentiments.

mm&i

I don't want to seem insensitive, but...

FUCK HIM AND FEED HIM FISH :thumbsup:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Or should it be feed him to the fish? But that again would be bad for fish. Save the fish!

mm&i

Please tell me this is some sort sick joke... If not where is this article..

G

Gottabrain

ha ha ha Panda!

Free the whale in the bunk next to Heber's, too!

manual-worlds-fattest-man.jpg

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Don't worry. Bubba will treat him real sweet during those many years in that shared cell.