What's new

Free Dumb Magazine - WTF?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
In Tony Ortega's detailed article about the tragic death of Alexander Jentzsch and OSA's subsequent treatment of Karen de la Carriere, it may have been easy to miss this tidbit at the end of the article:

When we heard from a reader that there was a new issue of Scientology's propaganda magazine, Freedom, attacking Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Amy Scobee, Tom DeVocht, Jeff Hawkins, the Headleys, and Jason Beghe for doing stuff like talking to the Tampa Bay Times guys, we said they must be mistaken.

They've already done that issue, we said.

But then we checked the Freedom website, and sure enough, it looks like Jim Lynch and the wacky crew over at the Office of Special Affairs has rehashed everything they already wrote in 2009! Hey, how come Jim gets paid so well if he's just going to repackage his old work? That's not fair!

We looked through the articles and were stunned to see Jim still gnashing his teeth over Rinder and Rathbun talking to Joe and Tom at the Tampa Bay Times, and carping about Headley writing Blown for Good.

I mean, it's been a year since the last issue, and this is the best they could come up with?

Even Miscavige couldn't be entertained by this weak rehash. What's going on over there?

The emphasis is mine. But seriously, what IS going on over there?

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...tzsch_karen_de_la_carriere_email.php#Comments

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
That's quite a home page they've got right now: (caution - cult site) http://www.freedommag.org/

I'm not going to quote any of it, but whoever ordered this doesn't understand the idea of "you get what you validate." The entire page is devoted to Rathbun, Rinder and a host of Codies. The entire page.

Paul

TG1

Angelic Poster
Tony's right. That "new" issue is just a cover page drawing of the espees of 2010 and a one-page intro to the same old five-pager about how uber-evil Marty Rathbun is.

It's actually possible that Miscavige's discretionary funds, previously provided by whales willing to help him fight the evil espees, are drying up. Whales actually read the Internet. They actually have experience dumping sinking stocks. I can't imagine the dwarf-pope will be spending any of his own stash money to pay on PIs, "journalists" or lawyers.

Message to Miscavige: The biggest espees riding your ass right now are Tony Ortega, Rupert Murdoch and Karen de la Carriere. Come up to present time!!

TG1

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I'll check that site out from the public library as soon as I can obtain a suitable amount of tinfoil to wrap around my head.

But telling their minions to stay the hell away from certain websites has got to be driving traffic directly to them. Kinda like that song from the Fantasticks - you get kids to do something by saying NO!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dog's got to bark, a mule's got to bray.
Soldiers must fight and preachers must pray.
And children, I guess, must get their own way
The minute that you say no.

Why did the kids pour jam on the cat?
Raspberry jam all over the cat?
Why should the kids do something like that,
When all that we said was no?

My son was once afraid to swim.
The water made him wince.
Until I said he mustn't swim:
S'been swimmin' ever since!

S'been swimmin' ever since!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dog's got to bark, a mule's got to bray.
Soldiers must fight and preachers must pray.
And children, I guess, must get their own way

Why did the kids put beans in their ears?
No one can hear with beans in their ears.
After a while the reason appears.
They did it cause we said no.

Your daughter brings a young man in,
Says "Do you like him, Pa?"
Just say that he's a fool and then:
You've got a son-in-law!

You've got a son-in-law!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sure as the June comes right after May!
Sure as the night comes right after day!
You can be sure the devil's to pay

Make sure you never say...
No!

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
Obviously the church does not have other problems, so they just hammer those tired old SPs with another ethics punch. Just for the fun of it.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's quite a home page they've got right now: (caution - cult site) http://www.freedommag.org/

I'm not going to quote any of it, but whoever ordered this doesn't understand the idea of "you get what you validate." The entire page is devoted to Rathbun, Rinder and a host of Codies. The entire page.

Paul

I cruised the site, and, I have to give them this ... their animations they use to put down Amy Scobee, Marty Rathbun, and Mike Rinder are gut busting funny. But do they really think that even their brainwashed money moo cows are that stupid as to not see thru all that? Is that all they got? They might as well pout, make faces, and call them bad bad poo poo heads.

Pete

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think you'll find the "logic" goes like this:

No "wog" is ever going to cause large amounts of damage to Mankind's Only Hope because "wogs" don't have the Tehc to do it.

Therefore, only those trained in the Tehc and who have proven production records as SO executives could possibly have the knowledge and ability to hurt $cientology in any way. And only those who got close to Dear Leader before He saw through their schemes could really understand just how He works.

So, all of this latest shitstorm is coming from Rathbun, Rinder, Scobee, Hawkins etc as they are the only ones who could plan and carry out such a co-ordinated attack on the Tehc - "wogs" naturally love the Tehc and would have to be misled by an Evil SP Group to fall for all this Black Propaganda.

So Our beloved Tehc says expose the SPs behind it and it will all fade away - simple. Just keep getting The Message out there and The Truth will filter through to these poor misled wogs. And the SPs will cave in and stop attacking.

And our stats will rise to the Moon.

It's all there in The Sacred Scriptures in black and white - a Why-find was done and the Who gotten but the previous program failed because the targets weren't pushed through to a done.

So stop bitching and get with the program - COB's program to handle this latest distraction. He came up with the Correct Target before but His useless DB minions couldn't/wouldn't get the program completed but False-reported compliance to targets so that now He has to re-do the whole thing over in a new unit of time.

Thank You COB and RTC for keeping our Bridge to nowhere there for us undeserving DBs - we will throw more money at You of course so we can get out of our lower conditions we so thoroughly deserve because we didn't see what You did and we didn't help take the load off Your over-worked shoulders.

All together now - Hip hip ............

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I
So Our beloved Tehc says expose the SPs behind it and it will all fade away - simple. Just keep getting The Message out there and The Truth will filter through to these poor misled wogs. And the SPs will cave in and stop attacking.

And our stats will rise to the Moon.

It's all there in The Sacred Scriptures in black and white - a Why-find was done and the Who gotten but the previous program failed because the targets weren't pushed through to a done.

So stop bitching and get with the program - COB's program to handle this latest distraction. He came up with the Correct Target

Thank You COB and RTC for keeping our Bridge to nowhere there for us undeserving DBs - we will throw more money at You of course so we can get out of our lower conditions we so thoroughly deserve because we didn't see what You did and we didn't help take the load off Your over-worked shoulders.

All together now - Hip hip ............

... And now it's Miller Time ... time to appreciate the difference between a good beer and a great beer. If you've got the time, we've got the beer. Miller brewing company, Miluakee, Wisconsin. Enoy our product responsibly.

Pete

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
I cruised through a bit of 'freedum' but really couldn't dig the sloppy writing style. The parts I read were more like a rant.

Heh, heh, I said "cruised."

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Further predictions:

There will be folks sent to the Hole right now for "causing this flap" and "losing Katy Holmes to $cientology" because they "failed to forward Command Intention."

Katy was picked by Miscavige Himself (on advice from Shelley) so she can't be SP. Miscavige performed the wedding ceremony and went along on the honeymoon so He knows she isn't SP.

Therefore, failure to carry out His program to deal with Rathbun et al is the reason for this PR flap, carefully timed for when He was busy on the FailWinds with the Anniversary cruise, shmoozing His remaining "whales."

Only SPs with intimate knowledge of His heavy workload would know that this was the time to strike at Mankind's Only Hope but they and their Psych backers have failed and He will pull $cientology back from the brink, now that the incompetent DBs who allowed this to happen have been sent where they belong.

And I'll bet he's spreading the Word right now to His closest friends like TC and the remaining Whales (sounds like a garage band eh?)

Pity I'll probably never know if I'm right or not.:roflmao:

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
I cruised through a bit of 'freedum' but really couldn't dig the sloppy writing style. The parts I read were more like a rant.

Heh, heh, I said "cruised."

This is no rant. This is the compassionate road to redemption.

Last edited: