What's new

Free Heber!!

T

TheSneakster

Mike Rinder posted an article about Heber Jentzsch still being imprisoned at Scientology's Int. Base in Hemet and why.

Please note that Heber, the best PR spokesperson Co$ ever had, was not involved in the effort to handle the ginormous PR flap on CNN this past week. Rinder tells why not.

A campaign to free Heber is now being organized. Marty is contacting Amnesty International for assistance.

This campaign is something everyone should try to help with, regardless of pro-Scientology or anti-Scientology sentiments.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not*

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
imprisonment

I agree, why is this still possisble in this day and age?
Also the RPF should be banished and not allowed to be implemented in future on the $cn premises worldwide

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
Mike Rinder posted an article about Heber Jentzsch still being imprisoned at Scientology's Int. Base in Hemet and why.

Please note that Heber, the best PR spokesperson Co$ ever had, was not involved in the effort to handle the ginormous PR flap on CNN this past week. Rinder tells why not.

A campaign to free Heber is now being organized. Marty is contacting Amnesty International for assistance.

This campaign is something everyone should try to help with, regardless of pro-Scientology or anti-Scientology sentiments.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not*

I just read Mike Rinder's on Marthy's site, at least until I came to this part -

Rinder's quote follows:

“Teflon” Tommy Davis who has been caught in more lies than Baghdad Bob and looks more and more like (dare I say this, after he made such a big point about me selling cars for a living) a sleazy used car salesman; ....."

- end of quote

Here Mike Rinder seems to have forgotten how he himself was presenting his distorted realities in an interview with Anderson while being still CoS spokesman.

Below is a youtube video memory refresher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sebd9TJH1Fo

People seem to transform very quickly.
Ex professional liars become honest, perpetrators become victims...

In that sense I find it odd that Rinder and Rathbun would become the "saviours" of "victims" like Heber Jentsch. He is a grown up man who knew what he was doing when supporting (passively?) a criminal CoS management for decades.
Senior CoS management members are not and never were, victims nor do they become suddenly so once kicked out or busted.

Victims are publics who are subjected to Miscavige squirrel Tech, IAS money extorsion, SO childeren forced to labour and so on...

So please excuse me if I don't break out in tears and join saving Heber Jentsch

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Around 1997 Heber was partly responsible for me wising up to the CofS. I had been out of the SO for about a year and had read stuff online about Scn for hundreds of hours, but still didn't think badly of the CofS.

Then I saw a TV program in LA. Heber was speaking about CAN, the Cult Awareness Network. The interviewer was talking about an apparent letter-writing campaign orchestrated by the CofS. I was very familiar with such campaigns, as they were a routine action. Heber denied it, oh no no no, no letter-writing campaign. He was obviously lying when he was saying it, as he looked so uncomfortable, so shifty. I was shocked! Up to that point I had had a lot of respect for Heber.

Now I am sorry to see him imprisoned in the Hole.

However, how much does he know about the CofS's criminality? How much has he been supporting it? He can't be totally an innocent in all this.

Paul

I just read Mike Rinder's on Marthy's site, at least until I came to this part -

Rinder's quote follows:

“Teflon” Tommy Davis who has been caught in more lies than Baghdad Bob and looks more and more like (dare I say this, after he made such a big point about me selling cars for a living) a sleazy used car salesman; ....."

- end of quote

Here Mike Rinder seems to have forgotten how he himself was presenting his distorted realities in an interview with Anderson while being still CoS spokesman.

Below is a youtube video memory refresher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sebd9TJH1Fo

People seem to transform very quickly.
Ex professional liars become honest, perpetrators become victims...

In that sense I find it odd that Rinder and Rathbun would become the "saviours" of "victims" like Heber Jentsch. He is a grown up man who knew what he was doing when supporting (passively?) a criminal CoS management for decades.
Senior CoS management members are not and never were, victims nor do they become suddenly so once kicked out or busted.

Victims are publics who are subjected to Miscavige squirrel Tech, IAS money extorsion, SO childeren forced to labour and so on...

So please excuse me if I don't break out in tears and join saving Heber Jentsch

You are excused, by me at least. I had some "what ifs" going through my brain while I read Rinders piece on Heber. What if Heber and others who are kept locked up by DM were to be released and DM was removed and some deserters allowed back in. Well Heber and others would be popped back on post and used as chess pieces by the new order. But anyone who has put up with that much abuse is seriously deranged even if they can look normal in a cult situation. The point being that Ratty and possibly Rinder? would not get these guys the post stress disorder conselling they need because as long as they spouted the brainwashing that caused them to need it they would be useful pawns to the new order just as they are to the old order.

Secondly the point about what liars they are. I agree. Rinder is in my mind absolutely untrustworthy because of his past lies. Not that it is not possible that he could be honest now, just that he needs to prove it. If he does not say anything about the part scientology, the belief system, scientology the brainwashing system had and still has in people lying in such destructive ways for so many people, then he is a fucking turd. Hubbard should also be mentioned in his future public statements, for the destructive person he was.

Everything that ratty does has me wondering:
How is this being used to manipulate people?
What are the posible agendas?

Ratty plays the emotion cards rather artfully - as threads running through his board.
This "Heber" post is an emotion card.
Poor old Heber.
Yeah I know that people stay in for personal salvation etc, etc, but really, lots of people managed to walk away after a lot less abuse than that.
Whatever.
Interesting new moves as ratty starts using rinder in getting at DM. And using Heber on the ratty-cult follwers.

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
My guess is that Heber stayed in so long was for "status" reasons rather than for personal salvation.
Status can be seductive more than anything else.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Things forgotten about Heber....

* He was a shrill shill for a fraud called Scientology for many years.

* He spent the majority of his life doing everything possible to protect a con game that raped people of their lives and money.

* He deserves freedom, but not more than any other person living in this world. His notoriety and celebrity are meaningless in terms of evaluating his worthiness . Because he abused that celebrity and media access as currency to protect and cover up a criminal organization.

* Heber has the key to his own freedom already. It is called truth. (e.g. drop a dime, call a cop. or call a journalist or reporter--the ones that he called an SP enemy of mankind all those years)

Heber can leave Int any old damn time he decides to be truthful. It's not a Nazi concentration camp, for God's sake, its a stupidly managed, ineptly guarded cult compound. Anyone with half a brain could leave.

If Heber's brains are so fried that he can't figure a way out, then he deserves to be there cuz he damaged his own brains by abusing himself (and others) with the technology of Scientology.

Too cruel? Why? Does a celebrity have special rights to freedom that ordinary people do not? The answer is no. They don't. So, let's see Heber the Scientologist OT use some of his OT powers to walk outside of a simple gate.

Hey, let me take 3-5 seconds and figure out how Heber could escape if he wanted to..................Okay, got it.

Heber, just pretend you are having a heart attack, seizure or other meat-body reaction that would make Senior Management worried about their PR (not your life, buddy, their image). You were a (bad) actor in your day. Just fake it, fall down and foam a little bit at the mouth and use some of those zombie TR's too. They'll call an ambulance for ya.

And then when you are safely in the hospital tell them to bring a policeman in to take your report and let them know about the fruity Sea Org guards they have posted or the PI's that are hanging around to keep an eye on you.

Now that simple idea will get you out of Int Base in about 30 minutes.

I am sure you can do better than me Heber, cuz I'm just an SP and you are an Operating Thetan.

If anyone cringes from the heartless way I am addressing Heber (above) i suggest that you maybe have forgotten what a complete, unadulterated asshole bully Heber was if anyone got in the way of Scientology conquering the world with its lies and fake tech.

No mercy. He is where he belongs because Heber was one of the people that built the worldwide criminal enterprise called Scientology.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, Helly, I don't think Heber, or anyone at Int, can walk out easily. And that's without considering the mindfuck..

Anyways.. The story that Mike Rinder tells about Heber is highlighting a rather serious aspect of all this..

How the blazes can it happen that these supposedly powerful and free people have been caught in this quagmire of the mind!? - The whole bleedin' scientology community incapacitated and busily creating a totalitarian hell far removed from their own stated goals.

A mental trap created by L.Ron Hubbard?

Executed by Miscavige? - Blegh..

Truly! This embarassing mess is what Scientology has created.. Either by design, or by failure of the community to control it's own course!

It's one or the other, and both is utterly disqualifying for Scientology!

Scientology was 'hyped' to have as it's goal to create a society without crime and insanity! - A better world! - Spiritual freedom!!!

Scientology has failed!

:yes:

lurkanon

Patron with Honors
To put it in context, here is the full article. From http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/free-heber/

"I know that I speak for a lot of similarly minded folk when I say that Heber Jentzsch is one of the most special people I have met and worked with. Mike Rinder feels the same way. Mike has written an article describing what became of Heber at the hands of Miscavige. I was witness to much of the pre-hole history he recounts. I was gone by the time Heber was jailed by Miscavige and Mike recounts that sad history. For those who knew Heber this will hurt. Sometimes, truth does hurt. But, at the end of the day, it is truth that will set us free. This particular bit of truth has motivated me to dedicate a portion of every day from here on out to freeing Heber until that is accomplished. If some internal personnel with a conscience comes across this, please communicate to Heber that my house is his – we’ve got a room for him on the water, in a place where he can sing to his heart’s content and reconnect to the thousands who love him.

WHERE IS HEBER?

by Mike Rinder

After watching the AC 360 series many have wondered: “Where is Heber?” His absence was magnified by who Miscavige did send forth as cannon fodder to respond to his crimes: four obviously rehearsed ex-wives who made fools of themselves by repeating lines given to them by Miscavige and received unanimous derision on the AC 360 blog; “Teflon” Tommy Davis who has been caught in more lies than Baghdad Bob and looks more and more like (dare I say this, after he made such a big point about me selling cars for a living) a sleazy used car salesman; and a bored, disinterested looking NON Scientologist tax attorney there to field the “tough” questions about Scientology tech and policy that Tommy couldn’t handle. As everyone knows, Heber is far more accomplished, competent and likeable than any of Miscavige’s new puppets.

So, where is Heber? Why isn’t he out there representing the C of M?

The answer is simple: Miscavige hates Heber. He has said many times that Heber portrays the wrong image of “his” Church. Heber is too old (but not too old to send to the Hole….). Heber doesn’t feel the need to dress like a window mannequin for Barney’s. Heber is “stupid”. And Heber knows too much. Unlike Teflon Tommy, who was never at Int, Heber has not only witnessed Miscavige brand physical and mental abuse ™, he has experienced it firsthand. Miscavige cannot afford to put Heber front and center because he might just tell the truth. And I know how that goes – me having to lie to the BBC about Miscavige beating people was the straw that broke the camel’s back and I walked out while in London. (So much for me being removed from all positions of authority and kicked out by Miscavige when he found out all the terrible things I had done – I was the International Spokesperson for the Church and on the Board of CSI when I blew. It is true, I didn’t have a post – but then again NOBODY in management did, and it appears to be that way still as Guillaume Lesevre was presented at the “Barnum and Bailey” March 13th spectacle as “from International Management” rather than “ED International” because he hasn’t been on post for at least 5 years!).

Heber bore the brunt of much of Miscavige’s ire over the years. I have seen Miscavige strike Heber on at least 10 occasions. Miscavige had dolls made in the likeness of Heber (and me). These were very elaborate reproductions that looked like ventriloquists dolls. Miscavige would make Heber sit with the doll on his lap and Miscavige would address himself to the doll instead of talking to Heber directly. This was to demonstrate the “fact” that Miscavige thought Heber “wooden” and “unresponsive.” (Anyone who knows Heber can attest to how ridiculous this is). It is all part of Miscavige’s Joking & Degrading and constant denigration of people around him, especially those he considered were some form of threat (and Heber’s popularity with staff and public was a very real threat in Miscavige’s eyes).

The dolls were even flown to the UK for the IAS event where Heber endured endless cruel bullbaiting at the hands of Miscavige. I only saw Heber snap once, when after hours of Miscavige brand taunting and belittling ™, Miscavige squirted Heber’s face and glasses with contact lense fluid and then blew powdered coffee creamer into his face. This is the level of behavior of the so called “leader” of Scientology.

But that wasn’t all that happened at IAS event time. Heber, along with myself and Guillaume Lesevre were assigned to MEST work. It was surreal, donning a tuxedo to do an international event and then a boilersuit to do MEST work in the woods next to the Saint Hill Manor lake. And then being thrown fully clothed in the lake (in November). Miscavige then decided it wasn’t good enough to be “hidden” by the lake and moving us to do MEST work next to the Stables where all Saint Hill staff walked to eat their meals. It was there that Heber slipped on a log, fell and quite badly injured himself. Of course, Miscavige blamed that on Heber’s “out ethics”. (And just a final note on the UK, not really on topic – Guillaume Lesevre and I were assigned to clean the toilets and sweep the halls in AOSHUK , watched over by Security Guards – plenty of public witnessed this).

Heber is banned by Miscavige from making any public appearances and isn’t allowed to be in Int events any longer. So, he has become a “non-person” and is kept out of sight at the Int base.

Heber was the first person from outside the Int base to be sentenced to the Hole. He was there when I left in March 2007, and for all I know, is still there. I do know NOBODY has heard from him for years. And while he was in the Hole, regardless of his years of service and his progressing age, he was treated like everyone else: living in the CMO Int trailer along with 100 others, sleeping on the floor, eating standing up in an office with no tables and chairs and only leaving for 20 minutes once a day for a communal shower in the garage (unless DM was around, in which case some days there were no showers as nobody wanted to risk DM seeing the SPs in the Hole being frog-marched by security to the garage because it would “enturbulate” him – though he demanded daily reports to keep track of “juicy” admissions coerced out of people). Heber was stood in front of the 100 people and “forced” to confess (an activity which I am ashamed to say I took part in) and then derided about his Mormon upbringing and his relationships with other religious leaders (he was labeled a squirrel). Heber never complained though he was the most senior person in the Hole and the living conditions took a greater toll on him than anyone.

And like everyone else, he was not allowed to communicate with anyone outside the Hole at all. Not even his own family. And that for Heber was perhaps the hardest thing to endure. Anyone who knows Heber knows above all else his high communication level and how many friends he has made over many years. He is loved by so many because it is impossible to know him and not see the goodness in his heart and his real concern for the well-being of others. I believe the cutting of his comm lines was the greatest penalty Miscavige could impose on him.

And I must also note that while virtually every prominent executive left in Scientology has put their name on perjured declarations saying that all that has been exposed about Miscavige’s reign of terror ™ is lies, there has been no word from Heber. When you stoop to the bottom of the rotten barrel to trot out ex-wives to respond to allegations of mental and physical abuse by Miscavige, isn’t it odd that the person with perhaps the most credibility with Scientologists and with the media ISNT heard from?

So, why is he still there? Well, read the excellent blog by “Back to Life” recently posted on Scientology-cult which incisively explains the circumstances and mindset that keeps good people chained inside a bad scene. And beyond that, Heber is getting extra-special attention. Because of his popularity and credibility, he has to be kept out of sight. Imagine the nightmare for Miscavige if Heber was ever freed and able to speak his mind?

That is why you don’t see Heber.

And yes, something DOES need to be done about it. He is 76 years old, has served LRH and Scientology with distinction and dedication for many decades and in the winter of his body’s life should be living a peaceful existence, pursuing activities that give him pleasure.

So, if you have an opportunity, ask Scientologists, the media, law enforcement or anyone else who may have an interest: “Where is Heber Jentzsch, the President CSI?”

FREE HEBER!"

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Now THIS is looking good!

So, if you have an opportunity, ask Scientologists, the media, law enforcement or anyone else who may have an interest: “Where is Heber Jentzsch, the President CSI?”
Mike Rinder wrote that.

I think we might be headed in the right direction....

Kidnapping and false imprisonment are major felonies. There is probable cause by an eye-witness right here.

Where is law enforcement?

lurkanon

Patron with Honors
Alanzo, you got it. Be patient. Rinder and Rathburn know what they are doing. They have been right in it for years, and know what they are fighting, and what works, and what does not work, in fighting such a deviously slippery, hard to pin down force. Remember how many attempts (especially legally) have failed over the years, and how few have succeeded. They have to be strategic in how they do this, in order to succeed.

TEoS

Patron with Honors
Kidnapping and false imprisonment are major felonies. There is probable cause by an eye-witness right here.

Where is law enforcement?

That's all well and good, but I suspect if the law got involved, Heber would almost certainly sign a statement to the effect that, "I'm fine and dandy and I'm not all all being held against my will. Please leave me alone to rot and die."

We've seen similar kinds of "there's absolutely nothing wrong here" statements made out by cult victims before.

AnonKat

Crusader
freeheber.jpg

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
That's all well and good, but I suspect if the law got involved, Heber would almost certainly sign a statement to the effect that, "I'm fine and dandy and I'm not all all being held against my will. Please leave me alone to rot and die."

We've seen similar kinds of "there's absolutely nothing wrong here" statements made out by cult victims before.

TEoS, with all due respect, and I have a lot for you, I see this kind of apathy and misownership of repsonsibility all the time.

As citizens, whether a crime is prosecutable is not our problem. That is the job for a prosecutor, and a grand jury, to decide. Not me or you.

Our job as citizens is to report crimes to law enforcement when we have knowledge of them.

In cases of domestic violence and other similar types of cases, prosecutors do not need for the victim to testify against their violent spouse in order to bring charges or even get a conviction. They can bring charges and win cases based on evidence. They do not need the victim to bring the charges or to testify.

Abused spouse syndrome applies heavily here, and I would think that law enforcement would know that.

Because law enforcement has been so ABSENT regarding all these crimes of the CofS, too many people think they have to "wear their hats". They don't.

REPORT THE CRIMES OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.

TEoS

Patron with Honors
TEoS, with all due respect, and I have a lot for you, I see this kind of apathy and misownership of repsonsibility all the time.

I understand your point, Alanzo, and believe me, I'm not an apathetic person by any means. I was just voicing my opinion of what I suspect would happen if the law came knocking on the door of Gold Base. Granted there are ways to "force" the issue, but my personal opinion is that if you were to go to the room where Heber was "held", opened it up wide and told him he could walk, I don't think he would be in the right mindset to do it. Wasn't he let out on a lead couple of months ago to attend some IAS meeting and brown-nose about Miscavige?

AnonKat

Crusader
I understand your point, Alanzo, and believe me, I'm not an apathetic person by any means. I was just voicing my opinion of what I suspect would happen if the law came knocking on the door of Gold Base. Granted there are ways to "force" the issue, but my personal opinion is that if you were to go to the room where Heber was "held", opened it up wide and told him he could walk, I don't think he would be in the right mindset to do it. Wasn't he let out on a lead couple of months ago to attend some IAS meeting and brown-nose about Miscavige?

TEOS do you have the dox on that or some post or comment ? On MR's blog they rolled it back to Isaacs Hayes memorial in 2008

TEoS

Patron with Honors
TEOS do you have the dox on that or some post or comment ? On MR's blog they rolled it back to Isaacs Hayes memorial in 2008

It may well have been that far back, AnonKat. I just remember he was rolled out recently (anything less than 5 years old is recent to my old brain!) to make a showing at some Scn event or other.

Part of me thinks, well, you made your own bed, Heber, now you gotta lay in it, but the other part of me remembers that this is a human being, and a pretty old man we're talking about.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Right! What Alanzo said.

As citizens, whether a crime is prosecutable is not our problem. That is the job for a prosecutor, and a grand jury, to decide. Not me or you.

Our job as citizens is to report crimes to law enforcement when we have knowledge of them.

I agree.

TG1