What's new

Free Heber!!

Curses! Foiled again!

Or maybe not...

So long as you're all buying what I'm selling on this fine Saturday, er, Sunday, I mean, well, yes, Sunday morning/afternoon/evening, I am also a man, about 6'4" with the body of an an Adonis and a blurry moral line when it comes to the LAdies...

Actually, Zinj got it right - I AM OSA! LOOK UPON MY WORKS YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR!

By the way, can someone post the quote syntax? There's no text version of the quick posting option, but I don't mind writing it out. My replies to people just look so naked...

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Actually, most of OSA's incompetence is directly *intended* to convince us that they're incompetent :)

All OSO ops operate on at least 3 levels of decreasing ludicrousness. When you *see* an OSA Op, it's the one you were *supposed* to see, so you wouldn't notice the others.

Yes; OSA is incompetent and, yes, they're the bumbling fools of the conspiracy industry. But, they're *not* as bad as their worst 'Ops' lead you to believe :)

So, being hesitant about sharing info is a *good* thing, since it forces them to spend more money to 'find out'. They *are* good enough, to get it, if it can be gotten, but, the trick is to make it expensive.

If you see the guy with twitching eyes watching you wearing his 'Narconon Forever' t-shirt, well, assume that there's another less obvious eye once you shake him :)

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
Actually, most of OSA's incompetence is directly *intended* to convince us that they're incompetent :)

All OSO ops operate on at least 3 levels of decreasing ludicrousness. When you *see* an OSA Op, it's the one you were *supposed* to see, so you wouldn't notice the others.

Yes; OSA is incompetent and, yes, they're the bumbling fools of the conspiracy industry. But, they're *not* as bad as their worst 'Ops' lead you to believe :)

So, being hesitant about sharing info is a *good* thing, since it forces them to spend more money to 'find out'. They *are* good enough, to get it, if it can be gotten, but, the trick is to make it expensive.

If you see the guy with twitching eyes watching you wearing his 'Narconon Forever' t-shirt, well, assume that there's another less obvious eye once you shake him :)

Zinj

I am not worried at all but than again I am not important for them and I live in the Netherlands

Mystic

Crusader
Naw. Heber was never the PR bullshitter Hubbard-thing was, very was.

Also, bugger Heber, bugger Marty, bugger Rinder too while we're at it.

All these people including any and all their supporters are ad hominem wrong, by default.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
By the way, can someone post the quote syntax? There's no text version of the quick posting option, but I don't mind writing it out. My replies to people just look so naked...

{QUOTE} blah blah {/QUOTE} but use square brackets and not curly ones.

Paul

Dulloldfart said:
{QUOTE} blah blah {/QUOTE} but use square brackets and not curly ones.

Paul

By GEORGE...

Thanks, Paul. And for those interested, eg, anyone who wants to turn all images off in their browser when anonymizing, the syntax for including the posters name would be: {quote=postershandle}what they said {/quote}, again, with the square brackets, not the curly ones.

Figured that part out with trial and error.

Condoms upon condoms... paranoid, maybe, but it's a filthy beast.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
By GEORGE...

Thanks, Paul. And for those interested, eg, anyone who wants to turn all images off in their browser when anonymizing, the syntax for including the posters name would be: {quote=postershandle}what they said {/quote}, again, with the square brackets, not the curly ones.

Figured that part out with trial and error.

Condoms upon condoms... paranoid, maybe, but it's a filthy beast.

Well, if you want the *full* syntax, it's

{QUOTE=factsisfacts;401199} blah blah {/QUOTE}, where the number is the post number.

You can discover the number by hitting the Quote icon after the post. :D. But joking apart, even with images turned off I can still see the "Quote" icon with alternate text in it. Can't you? You can't have text turned off as well. It's the second from left one at the bottom right of the post you are replying to, marked "Reply with quote."

Paul

AnonKat

Crusader
Heber teaching the Tech to Bhudist

spiritual.jpg

byte301

Crusader
Well factsisfacts, whoever you are or whereever you are welcome to ESMB.

I liked what you said about Marty. I don't think he has enough character to assinate anyway.:D

(The below is a work of satire. Don't anybody go getting their knickers in a twist.)

Hmmmm... I thought I'd post a little info on the viewpoint that led to my big noisy posting yesterday. I re-read after a good morning coffee and could see why The Paul might challenge me.

I don't have an agenda specific to the Wrathbunz. He's free and over 21. My, ahem, difficulty is that I find the guy synonymous with all the things I do object to about the operation of Slimentology. Other than some face time with the press, and a little bit of yee-hah time with a cowboy hat and stirring the pot with the independents that really REALLY need that org board, I don't see evidence that his viewpoint now is much different from when he was in.

The Wrathbunz and The Reindeer haven't really shown they're on the side of uninhibited information flow any more than the organization they're currently protesting, and given the history, that concerns me. For all the talks of reformation a study of their actions doesn't match up. Try a clone by any other name is more like it. I'm not asking them to do something that will destroy their beloved one and only way, I'm just asking for a little more proof that they're no longer evil. (Allegedly!)

Example: The Wrathbunz bitches a lot about Assininity spies and inept PIs and even recently cried a river about his girl getting anony phone calls. So why hasn't the Reindeer written and posted a full primer for all of us exes that details exactly what the Orifice of Stupid Assininity is currently capable of, how they operate, what PI's they use and where, what ISPs they may or may not have their hooks into, the public/private databases they use to track enemies, so on so on (allegedly!) Why doesn't he detail the kinds of ops that could be run and the ones that aren't and what to look for from the Orifice? I don't know, I'm not telepathic. I do know he could make me safer as a critic but he won't and that doesn't make me a fan. Combine this with the Wrathbunz op basis whenever anyone calls him out on past shit with people like Gerry A or David M. - the consistent comment is we don't know the real story and those guys were scumbags after all, at least inferred if not stated plain.

What does that say to me? Ultimately that neither of them think what they were doing was wrong UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES at the time. Miscawwige is wrong but not psych busting or CAN busting or P. Cooper busting or Lerma busting or ruin utterly or shudder them silent-like. Anon likes to say "prove me wrong" as a joke but in this case Wrathbunz and Reindeer COULD prove me wrong - but haven't. Why?

A lot of people here jump on the enemy of my enemy is my friend bandwagon and I get where they're coming from, but strip away the noise and the only difference I see between the Wrathbunz and Reindeer in or out is that they're attacking Miscawwige. That tinfoil hat superspy on the Wrathbunz's blog whose initials begin with R was even talking about how the Gee...Oh! should be reconstituted and Jam Loggin struck a contemplative chin-stroking "Hmmm, yes, we should pontificate more upon this worthy suggestion", pose. Not a word of dissent from The Wrathbunz or The Reindeer. Not a friendly stance in my book.

They perpetuate or allow by silence to be perpetuated a number of myths they know full well aren't true. Such as: Hubturd had nothing to do with all that white snow. Really? The Gee...Oh! was disbanded in a functionally meaningful way and all B+1 stuff was put to bed. Really? Miscawwige authored all that corp reorg and pulled a hood over Hubturd's eyes. Really? And anyone that has anything compelling to say with dox about Hubturd himself in terms of his illustrious imaginary military career or anything critical is kept in the scumbag category. Really?

The Wrathbunz and the Reindeer have an agenda and all I see right now is a whole lotta blow but not a lotta show. I bet the bank if you're labelled a hater you can expect full application in the future of every bit of "tech" they applied to haters, er, SPs while in if they get the chance to really flex their muscles.

The Wrathbunz colluded by action for twenty years with Miscawwige to (allegedly!) create an environment of corruption and terror and The Reindeer has been one of the main dudes over one of the most sociopathic anti-free thought anti-criticism anti-free speech unless you want your life ruined organizations in recent history (all hypothetically speaking, of course!Allegedly!) What's changed?

I'm looking right now at a bottle of Wasabi. I will down the whole bottle if these two will:

A. Lay out exactly, in detail, how the Orifice of Stupid Assininity operates and how exes can spot and protect themselves against ops, black or otherwise.

B. Pick five ultra-heinous acts each and come one hundred percent clean with no justifications or he deserved it or whatever. Let's hear some naked, I destroyed some lives because I thought it was right stuff, specifics not generalities. (I can hear some people saying, hey, I did some f'ed up stuff in the SO, too... no. Slimentologists like to talk about A=A, and examination of the positions and duties of The wrathbunz and the Reindeer show they have a lot more to answer for than the average ex.)

C. Tell the truth about the corp sort out. Nothing revelatory is necessary - we already know the truth. We'd just like to hear it from a guy who was there. Okay, okay, we'd like to hear Wrathbunz say it and stop lying to forward his anti-Miscawwige campaign (there's allegedly plenty of truth available for that anyway isn't there? Allegedly?)

D. Admit that all that really happened on the whole Gee...Oh! thing was that some people fell on their sword to protect an intelligence network that carried on and has carried on since.

There could be more but let's do the baby steps thing. Honesty's a hard step for long-time liars to take. All I'm really asking in the end is that they convince me this isn't all some long term op to permanently discredit the media and setup a new B+1 style arm that no one would ever believe is attached to Slimentology...

Yeah, not really. I like conspiracy theories but I'm an Occam believer at heart. I think the truth is what it appears to be: two pissed off true believers who think they could have done it better and plan to prove it - the Movie! I'm good with that as long as it no longer involves destroying anyone by any method who disagrees with the path to salvation their selling. So far I see no reason to be less afraid of the Wrathbunz's version of organized Slimentology than the beloved dwarf's.

Allegedly!

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Damn Good Post..........

(The below is a work of satire. Don't anybody go getting their knickers in a twist.)

Hmmmm... I thought I'd post a little info on the viewpoint that led to my big noisy posting yesterday. I re-read after a good morning coffee and could see why The Paul might challenge me.

I don't have an agenda specific to the Wrathbunz. He's free and over 21. My, ahem, difficulty is that I find the guy synonymous with all the things I do object to about the operation of Slimentology. Other than some face time with the press, and a little bit of yee-hah time with a cowboy hat and stirring the pot with the independents that really REALLY need that org board, I don't see evidence that his viewpoint now is much different from when he was in.

The Wrathbunz and The Reindeer haven't really shown they're on the side of uninhibited information flow any more than the organization they're currently protesting, and given the history, that concerns me. For all the talks of reformation a study of their actions doesn't match up. Try a clone by any other name is more like it. I'm not asking them to do something that will destroy their beloved one and only way, I'm just asking for a little more proof that they're no longer evil. (Allegedly!)

Example: The Wrathbunz bitches a lot about Assininity spies and inept PIs and even recently cried a river about his girl getting anony phone calls. So why hasn't the Reindeer written and posted a full primer for all of us exes that details exactly what the Orifice of Stupid Assininity is currently capable of, how they operate, what PI's they use and where, what ISPs they may or may not have their hooks into, the public/private databases they use to track enemies, so on so on (allegedly!) Why doesn't he detail the kinds of ops that could be run and the ones that aren't and what to look for from the Orifice? I don't know, I'm not telepathic. I do know he could make me safer as a critic but he won't and that doesn't make me a fan. Combine this with the Wrathbunz op basis whenever anyone calls him out on past shit with people like Gerry A or David M. - the consistent comment is we don't know the real story and those guys were scumbags after all, at least inferred if not stated plain.

What does that say to me? Ultimately that neither of them think what they were doing was wrong UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES at the time. Miscawwige is wrong but not psych busting or CAN busting or P. Cooper busting or Lerma busting or ruin utterly or shudder them silent-like. Anon likes to say "prove me wrong" as a joke but in this case Wrathbunz and Reindeer COULD prove me wrong - but haven't. Why?

A lot of people here jump on the enemy of my enemy is my friend bandwagon and I get where they're coming from, but strip away the noise and the only difference I see between the Wrathbunz and Reindeer in or out is that they're attacking Miscawwige. That tinfoil hat superspy on the Wrathbunz's blog whose initials begin with R was even talking about how the Gee...Oh! should be reconstituted and Jam Loggin struck a contemplative chin-stroking "Hmmm, yes, we should pontificate more upon this worthy suggestion", pose. Not a word of dissent from The Wrathbunz or The Reindeer. Not a friendly stance in my book.

They perpetuate or allow by silence to be perpetuated a number of myths they know full well aren't true. Such as: Hubturd had nothing to do with all that white snow. Really? The Gee...Oh! was disbanded in a functionally meaningful way and all B+1 stuff was put to bed. Really? Miscawwige authored all that corp reorg and pulled a hood over Hubturd's eyes. Really? And anyone that has anything compelling to say with dox about Hubturd himself in terms of his illustrious imaginary military career or anything critical is kept in the scumbag category. Really?

The Wrathbunz and the Reindeer have an agenda and all I see right now is a whole lotta blow but not a lotta show. I bet the bank if you're labelled a hater you can expect full application in the future of every bit of "tech" they applied to haters, er, SPs while in if they get the chance to really flex their muscles.

The Wrathbunz colluded by action for twenty years with Miscawwige to (allegedly!) create an environment of corruption and terror and The Reindeer has been one of the main dudes over one of the most sociopathic anti-free thought anti-criticism anti-free speech unless you want your life ruined organizations in recent history (all hypothetically speaking, of course!Allegedly!) What's changed?

I'm looking right now at a bottle of Wasabi. I will down the whole bottle if these two will:

A. Lay out exactly, in detail, how the Orifice of Stupid Assininity operates and how exes can spot and protect themselves against ops, black or otherwise.

B. Pick five ultra-heinous acts each and come one hundred percent clean with no justifications or he deserved it or whatever. Let's hear some naked, I destroyed some lives because I thought it was right stuff, specifics not generalities. (I can hear some people saying, hey, I did some f'ed up stuff in the SO, too... no. Slimentologists like to talk about A=A, and examination of the positions and duties of The wrathbunz and the Reindeer show they have a lot more to answer for than the average ex.)

C. Tell the truth about the corp sort out. Nothing revelatory is necessary - we already know the truth. We'd just like to hear it from a guy who was there. Okay, okay, we'd like to hear Wrathbunz say it and stop lying to forward his anti-Miscawwige campaign (there's allegedly plenty of truth available for that anyway isn't there? Allegedly?)

D. Admit that all that really happened on the whole Gee...Oh! thing was that some people fell on their sword to protect an intelligence network that carried on and has carried on since.

There could be more but let's do the baby steps thing. Honesty's a hard step for long-time liars to take. All I'm really asking in the end is that they convince me this isn't all some long term op to permanently discredit the media and setup a new B+1 style arm that no one would ever believe is attached to Slimentology...

Yeah, not really. I like conspiracy theories but I'm an Occam believer at heart. I think the truth is what it appears to be: two pissed off true believers who think they could have done it better and plan to prove it - the Movie! I'm good with that as long as it no longer involves destroying anyone by any method who disagrees with the path to salvation their selling. So far I see no reason to be less afraid of the Wrathbunz's version of organized Slimentology than the beloved dwarf's.

Allegedly!

And I agree with every word. Well written too. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've posted several times at least that Rathbun and Rinder are Suppressive

Persons STILL, and don't seem about to change their stripes.

If I was in their position I'd even go further than you suggested and confess

ALL as in ALL, and let the fucking chips fall where they may, including the end

of Scientology practiced in an organization.

Confession done right is still good for the soul. A forgotten practice in the Scientology group.

These two don't fool me. Rathbun looks majorly Missed as in Missed Withhold

when you look at his face. It is just too too obvious to this poster.

It would not surprise me if Rathbun has some under-the-table deal with the IRS.

How's that for a "conspiracy" theory ?

nosciento

Patron
They all seem like cons

I don't care about any of these ex heads of the scam. LRH was a complete liar. It is obvious Marty wants to create an alternative church..which I simply cannot fathom given the crook LRH was. That's just me. I cannot follow a liar, meaning Hubbard. All the poor people are still brainwashed and it is sad. That's all I have to say. I am glad they got out though and I do hope Heber does the same...and then admits to his crimes publicly, for they are crimes.