Freeloader Debt

Patron
This FL bullshit is so unfair. The way I see it, is that if you leave it's because the tech did not work for you. One realizes that some part of the tech is BULLSHIT. One then decides to leave and move on but has to pay a FL for BS that did not work for you. But on the other hand you " leave because of crimes that you have commited against the [email protected]#!^%$# church".

BULLFUCKINGSHIT

They are the ones that don't have their story striaght and then you have to half kill yourself paying for their BRAINWASHING, IGNORANT, WE ARE SO [email protected]#%%$# IMPORTANT TO THE WORLD,................................. SHIT.:grouch:

The advice that I have for any ex scn is to tell them to give DM your contract (FL), well greased, and tell him to stick it up his [email protected]#!!##$ ASS.:angry:
That is of course if you don't plan to ever go back.

IF they insist on the FL, tell them that you demand a refund. I'm sure you will never hear from them again.

Wow, now I feel much better. I had a chance to really express myself with a bit of anger.

Thank you.:thumbsup:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
At some point the freeloader policy changed so that if you completed five or ten years that wasn't billed. What flap caused that to change?

I would guess that too many SO members were routing out because they figured out how to game the system and get out with a F/L bill of only $5,000 or so if they timed it right.

Paul

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
200000000 I totally disagree with you, why waste the grease, just shove it up there, he better look out for paper cuts though!

Paul, yes you could be right there. Though those escaping now don't seem interested in getting back as public anymore. So it's fine to leave when you want, and not have to hang on two more months.

Actually it would be cost effective to get people to leave rather than have them on the RPF! You wouldn't need to feed them and they might pay the Freeloader if you were nice to them. Of course there would be no slaves to wash the walls clean the bogs build castles etc etc.

Patron
200000000 I totally disagree with you, why waste the grease, just shove it up there, he better look out for paper cuts though!

Paul, yes you could be right there. Though those escaping now don't seem interested in getting back as public anymore. So it's fine to leave when you want, and not have to hang on two more months.

Actually it would be cost effective to get people to leave rather than have them on the RPF! You wouldn't need to feed them and they might pay the Freeloader if you were nice to them. Of course there would be no slaves to wash the walls clean the bogs build castles etc etc.

La La Lou Lou,

Yea, let's not waste the grease.

I hope we can agree now.:yes:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Has anyone found a way to get back any monies paid to 'settle' a freeloader debt? One could argue that any monies paid, even though disagreed with, were done so after relentless coercion, threats, intimidation, dirty tricks and even force.

My freeloader debt was a few thousand, mostly trumped up qual hours 1/2 the going rate for auditing, even though each qual correction would only last a few minutes. I paid being fearful that I would loose all of my friends.

I also remember hearing about clams that 'paid for their entire bridge' by ruthlessly collecting freeloader debts and receiving a commission from $cio.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I paid being fearful that I would loose all of my friends.

No, and FYI The legal word for that is called extortionate conduct..

--I feel a rant coming on...I'll apologize ahead of it.. here goes---
IMO, a chess game during the current era of ENRON's - and MADDOFF's is tough right now. While the US federal system is descending into anarchy (bailouts, TARP funds...torture, anything goes, while the Feds pay the bills with your children's money) see this link if you doubt my words..... litigation with scientology at the Federal level is a tough row to hoe...not that it has ever been easy. IMO the "federal" system is so hopelessly broken and corrupt - I mean, why not some human trafficking?? ...this is america right - Life liberty and the pursuit of monetary gain at any cost...even your life? Right? That is what I see...whether it's a Nike sweatshop in a third world country or those classy hookers on K Street in DC.

America's founders wished us a government of the people, by the people and for the people.... what we have is one of the money, by the money and for the money and that makes the livin' relatively easy for scams such as scientology..

The very fact of scientology, is an affirmation of corrupt government.

Maybe we could make THAT the new paradigm..

End o rant...

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Has anyone found a way to get back any monies paid to 'settle' a freeloader debt? One could argue that any monies paid, even though disagreed with, were done so after relentless coercion, threats, intimidation, dirty tricks and even force.

My freeloader debt was a few thousand, mostly trumped up qual hours 1/2 the going rate for auditing, even though each qual correction would only last a few minutes. I paid being fearful that I would loose all of my friends.

I also remember hearing about clams that 'paid for their entire bridge' by ruthlessly collecting freeloader debts and receiving a commission from $cio.

I'd say it depends on what papers you have signed to get that "settled". You HAVE copies of said papers, do you? OK, that was a rhetorical question. I don't think you have them - and even if you had them, it would be a long, tedious legal process. They will not give it up without a fight, once the have your money in their claws.

So if we're talking about just a few hundred or thousand bucks, it probably isn't worth the hassle - you could make more out of your time and effort elsewhere.

On the other hand, if you have the time and money to fight just for the principle, then by all means go for it.

Just the €0.02 from a 100% WOG.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
20000000 yes we can agree now, sorry if I refuse to shake hands though, nothing personal, just that I know where your hands have been, mmm.:melodramatic:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
(snip) On the other hand, if you have the time and money to fight just for the principle, then by all means go for it.
Just the €0.02 from a 100% WOG.

Sounds about right. Of course, it could initiate a class action... ah well... you're right: there's better things to do with my life these days.:thumbsup: