FreeSpiritSingles now owned by EL Ron Library.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I used to be a member of freespiritsingles, when it was run by a private individual ,i see it has been bought out by and run by the way 2 happiness.

For interests of public discussion i am posting it here.

Is anyone ,was anyone a membert of this site?

I see command intention is coming down the line in the latest promo!!!

Hi!

Did you hand out any The Way 2 Happiness® booklets this week? (Monday, November 15th to Sunday, November 21st)

You get 1 DAY free of the Premium STAR Membership for each booklet that you hand out (one booklet per person).

You get 3 DAYS free of the Premium STAR Membership for each TWTH DVD that you hand out (one DVD per person).

Keep in mind, to have the booklets and TWTH DVD's you hand out this week count toward your free Premium STAR Membership, here is what's needed:
1) You're the one who hands them out - not a friend or someone else
2) You get credit for handing out one booklet or TWTH DVD per person. For example, if you hand out 6 booklets or TWTH DVD's to a single person, that counts as one.
3) You report your stats to FreeSpiritSingles and not to another org or group.(just remember they are our F__kin stats)
4) You hand out the TWTH DVD's or TWTH booklets DURING the week mentioned above (if handed out prior to that week, we can't count them).
5) It doesn't matter WHERE you get the booklets or TWTH DVD's - they will still count!
6) We need to hear from you by midnight this MONDAY, to let us know how many booklets you handed out.

any way to ESMB booklets yet EMMA???

You can either reply to this e-mail - or enter the amount you handed out on the web site (there's a button on the Nav Bar - "twth").

You can order The Way To Happiness booklets easily online at: www.TheWayToHappiness.org There are many languages the booklets come in. No matter what language you choose, when you hand them out, they can count toward free membership.

You can help change the planet for the better - right where you live.

Thanks for your help!

Staff, FreeSpiritSingles for The Way To Happiness
www.FreeSpiritSingles.com

© Free Spewit International 2009. All rights reserved. THE WAY TO HAPPINESS is a trademark owned by L. Ron Hubbard Library in the USA and in other countries (trademark registrations issued and other registrations pending) and are used with permission.you became a member of FreeSpiritSingles for The Way To Happiness on this date...

Below Here is an email from 22/07/2007

Hi,

There are just 10 days left with the special on the Premium Membership!

With the special, you get:

2 extra weeks free when you sign up for 3 months membership

4 extra weeks free when you sign up for 6 months membership

8 extra weeks free when you sign up for 12 months membership

1 Month $12.00
3 Month $28.00 with the special, it's only $8.00/month
6 Month $48.00 with the special, it's only $6.86/month
12 Month $68.00 with the special, it's only $4.86/month

You get a lot of other features that come with the Premium Membership:

+ You can e-mail ALL members - and ALL members can e-mail YOU!
+ Romance Wizard: Find out the members who have interest in you!
+ Member Block feature: You can prevent members you choose from viewing your profile.
+ One Week New Member Preview: See new member profiles for an entire week before Basic Members see them.
+ STATS for the number of people who view your profile.
+ Photo and Media Album: Show as many photos as you like - as well as music and video.
+ My Favorites: Keep track of those you like on the web site.
+ And much more!

You can order it today - either of these ways:

1) On the web site with a credit card.
Go to your "My Info" page (the page right after the login page) scroll down and click on the large oval "order" button: http://www.FreeSpiritSingles.com

2) With PayPal - you don't have to be a member of PayPal to buy a membership with them.
Go to your "My Info" page (the page right after the login page) scroll down and click on the large oval "order" button. http://www.FreeSpiritSingles.com

3) With a credit card by phone.
E-mail us and we can work out the best way to connect up: [email protected]

4) By mail.
Here's our mailing address, if you wish to mail a check or money order:

FreeSpiritSingles
PO Box 1724
Clearwater, FL 33757

Staff - FreeSpiritSingles
www.FreeSpiritSingles.com