freezone & money

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would have only been 'better' if 'Clear' was worth the gummibears it's chewed from.

'Clear' as a 'state' is a fulminated pipe dream, at least as 'created' by 'The Tech'.

First grow your teeth then sell it. That's standard practice.

Zinj

I believe that clear is a valuable state even if it doesn't meet the claims made for it in DMSMH. Once you know you can confront your mental pictures. you're better able to handle situations that others would back off from for fear of the restim.

acertainratio

Patron with Honors
It's getting more difficult now that we are getting beyond 12 megapixel mental image pictures at entry level prices.

Gonna need to get a bigger bank, I suppose.:whistling:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I agree, that not every single piece of tech should be ignored, thrown out, etc..

And sometimes, I still actually miss some of the Auditing.

I mean, if one being simply wants to help another being with honest, helpful Auditing techniques that both are in agreement with and the pc thinks it helps him/her, then where's the wrong in that, ya know? :confused2:

One of the first auditing procedures I would like is handling the "org experience". If the R6 bank really exists, then mine is loaded with more crap than before I encountered Scn.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
One of the first auditing procedures I would like is handling the "org experience". If the R6 bank really exists, then mine is loaded with more crap than before I encountered Scn.

So do it! I'm not kidding about Paul's Robot Auditor. You think I invented all those success stories? If you like Dianetics, use the R3X module. Otherwise, use the regular Core module or the HeavyDuty module, and address your times connected with the org, or whatever. It's free, and it works. Honest.

Paul

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
The fact that they convinced us we have a 'bank' at all is despicable.

I don't have a problem with 'bank' in general, and am quite happy to substitute the generic "subconscious' in its place.

My point is that people go into Scn to remove subconscious material that continues to manifest in their lives, and apart from an inexplicable few, the main experience for staff and sea ogres alike, when they finally leave, they are carrying more subconscious junk than when they started (KRs, SRAs, Sec Checks, general paranoia, HE&R from uplines, widespread entheta through the systematic publishing of Bs of I and Comms Ev, Stat pushes, 2pm Thursday etc.).

Pixie

Crusader
I don't have a problem with 'bank' in general, and am quite happy to substitute the generic "subconscious' in its place.

My point is that people go into Scn to remove subconscious material that continues to manifest in their lives, and apart from an inexplicable few, the main experience for staff and sea ogres alike, when they finally leave, they are carrying more subconscious junk than when they started (KRs, SRAs, Sec Checks, general paranoia, HE&R from uplines, widespread entheta through the systematic publishing of Bs of I and Comms Ev, Stat pushes, 2pm Thursday etc.).

Of course they do! I couldn't agree with you more!! There job is to convince one that they are in such a mess while stuffing a 'tech' dictionary down your throat full of more wacked out definitions of more 'entities' and the like that need 'handling', that's how they get your money.

However, there is such a thing as a global consciousness which we all have the ability to tune in and out of also, the mere fact of trying to 'get rid' of something within ourselves convinces one there's something wrong in the first place which there is not. It's about the choices you make, what you wish to focus on, the shit, the junk, or the now, and the breath. If people want to continue to convince themselves they're in a mess and need 'sorting' then that's up to them.