ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

French appeals court upheld the Church of Scientology’s 2009 fraud conviction

Discussion in 'France and Belgium' started by degraded being, Feb 2, 2012.

1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

2. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: French Court Labels Scientology a Fraud

What I like best is this from the same article.

"The victims will get reparations, and the ruling shows Scientology under a new light, exposing its systematic use of illegal practices."

3. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Lovely sentence !

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin:

4. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Re: French Court Labels Scientology a Fraud

Love this part from the news report . . .

. . . the dissemination patter laid bare, the previously disguised entrance that leads into the labyrinth exposed. Not for the first time, mind you, but again, in a "new unit of time" by a credible authority suitable for repeated citing.

Vous remercie beaucoup mes amis. Viva la France!!

5. Infinite

The wonderful Infinite Complacency blog makes mention of . . .

. . . considering that these crimes were being run from Scientology's "Celebrity Centre", I wonder what the implications might be for the international celebs. Generally speaking, these people like to take great care of themselves. With this conviction in regard to what, I presume, is the so-called Purification Run-Down its hardly a ringing endorsement for subjecting oneself to process. And, as we know, celebs do tend to be trend setters.

6. Infinite

Busy week, DM?

[​IMG]

(hat tip WWP's another123)