What's new

Friends Removal Machine.

OutFO38

Patron
One of the perks of being declared an SP is getting messages like this:

Message from V.P.

"Hi!
I received an unusual private message today.
Please, let me know if it's true and what's going on."

Here is the message:

"My name is L.L. I am a staff member of Cincinnati Org.
On behalf of HCO, I would like to inform you that on March 2nd,
Andrey Organ (that's my real name, btw) was declared an SP.
In order to get a full information on that, please contact your
local Org's HCO. Please, remove him from your friend's list. Thank you."

I am not making it up.

OSA, you are silly.

:coolwink: :thumbsup: :footbullet:
I've gotten FB messages like this, too. Not from the org itself but from public Scientologists. It's just so freaking ridiculous. To think that they can tell people who they should be friends with. Too bad I couldn't go off on them since I'm "under the radar".

OutFO38

smartone

My Own Boss

Message from V.P.

"Hi!

Here is the message:

I am not making it up.

OSA, you are silly.

It's the bit that says PLEASE REMOVE HIM FROM YOUR FRIEND'S LIST that pisses me off. :angry:

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron

Message from V.P.

"Hi!

Here is the message:

I am not making it up.

OSA, you are silly.

:wtf:

hey osa :footbullet::footbullet::footbullet:

and I thought there was 'No Disconnection Policy'

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Several scientologists have been "forced" to disconnect from me under threat from their "church".
I understand why they thought they "had to do it".
They're welcome to reconnect at any time.

Feral

Rogue male
Write to your friends what actor Tom McCaffrey replied when Jim Meskimen wrote this
Meskimen.png

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=3173.0

I'd love to see the Scio's reaction to this. :lol:

Dilettante

Patron Meritorious

Message from V.P.

"Hi!

Here is the message:

I am not making it up.

OSA, you are silly.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I am so torn!!! It's like trying to suppress laughter at a funeral sort of. :omg::omg::omg: It should NOT be funny but it realy is. I mean I am so sorry, Stat. :dieslaughing: :dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

You're deep in thought, as always, Zorg. Your comment initially brought to mind Leonard Cohen's Bird on a Wire, but, as I cogitated, Evelyn De Morgan's masterpiece seemed in some respects more fitting.

The_Gilded_Cage.jpg

This just needed to be quoted. :yes:

Dil

Sis O' Sign

Patron with Honors
Meet JoJo Zawawi..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JoJo-Zawawi/16883556821

When she's not dazzling <yawn> her audiences with her piano skills, she's busily reviewing the Facebook pages of active Scientologists informing them to remove SPs & critics they friended.

I've had at least 20 people un-friend me thanks to Zawawi & Meskimen.

Same here... (Jim is still amongst my friends though! And JoJo Zawawi's husband, Abbas...)

VERY sad thing: a musician disconnecting from a singer, because of different religious beliefs - is that what Scientology the religion is supposed to do??????????????????

BTW, I might have told somewhere in my story here (just can't find that post right now http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21225 ) that the last straw for me when I said "That's effing it!" was when I was ordered by a Sea Org member at Cont Management on FB to disconnect from a very lovely lady, a fellow artist, for she became an Independent Scientologist (along with his artist, OTVII husband, the Tunedals from Sweden).

So I rather left Church of Scientology... Unexpected effect, huh? :p

You see, these Facebook warnings can be even useful: I have been getting messages like that for long months, and I checked out the person in question each time. And they were all fine folks! Take just Geir Isene.

I also checked out what they were saying about Scn - all this made me thinking and opened my eyes... Then I started to dig deeper.

Without these warnings, I possibly would be still making efforts to find time etc to do my next course, PTS/SP :D

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Funny how everything in life became more real, since I got declared a "Suppressive Person". Than includes friends. It's nice to have real friends.

Another funny thing - many old friends who knew and worked with me for years, sent me encouraging messages and ignored OSA's advices/orders to remove me from their friend's list.

:footbullet: Life goes on. :)

Sis O' Sign

Patron with Honors
Another one of the Scientology Facebook Police is George Williams:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=695414108

I just answered him (them) this to his mass message about a friend T.S.:

"First let me remind you what Tommy Davis, the international spokesperson of the Church said about disconnection in front of millions, and therefore this is the official public statement by Int Management:
"There is no such thing as disconnection" ... "There isn't any such POLICY in in the Church that's dictating who people should or should not be in communication with, you know?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC5hoyIgpKc

I absolutely agree with that: besides human rights aspects of the subject of disconnection (we know that the Church and some of its organizations are very busy with advocating human rights in PR campaigns), - Scientology is teaching about ARC, the whole Bridge is basically raising a person's communication level, and all those who are not willing or able to communicate with anyone about any matters should go back on Grade 0 and reach its EP which they can apply in life.

With such disconnections, Scientology is isolating itself from the society, withdrawing from people instead of reaching for them and keeping them, which both would be elementary for its expansion.

If that is what you want, going AGAINST of the expansion of Scientology, all of you here please do go ahead and delete from your friends list T. S. and all his friends mutual with you, including me. Then your next step is to delete all YOUR friends who will remain in contact with T. S. And some of your Scn friends will suggest THEIR friends to delete T., and so on, and so on. Wonderful snowball effect, where soon there will be only a handful of Scientologists left, socializing in a very small circle, not letting anyone in. Then you will wonder why some people call Scientology a cult...

Is this the effect you want to achieve? I don't think so, so finally this Scientology Police on Facebook should stop.

By the way, I am not a Church member since a few months.

I left the Church as a DIRECT RESULT of an order by a Sea Org member at Continental Management who wanted me and some other Scientologists to disconnect here on FB from one of my personal friend, a very theta lady, a wonderful artist.

Just so that you know, what kind of consequences enforcing disconnection might have."

Let's see if they stop.

And let's see if an actor (George Williams) will disconnect from me a singer, as JoJo Zawawi, a musician did...

Sis O' Sign

Patron with Honors
oh yeah, my fellow artist George W just BLOCKED me, at 4am Sunday morning...

"A culture is only as great as its dreams, and its dreams are dreamed by artists" - L. Ron Hubbard

Sleep well...

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
A former friend of mine, who is still a practising Scio, and I share a friend who is not and never has been a Scio. After I left the cult and she went to Flag and then the Freewinds for OTVII & VIII she sent our mutual friend a fax telling him he should have no further dealings with me, for his own well being. Of course, being a sane and rational person, he ignored this request and we still keep in touch regularly.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tom MCafferty is OATEE :happydance:- he get's it and is total cause over Meskimen's demented mind trying to silence people. Poor Jim Meskimen ~ a lost soul!!:bigcry: I love it that sane and rational people have to "get their ethics in" because the poor, lost souls have no abilities left to ration and reason! They are totally not there and have lost their rational minds!:yes:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Same here... (Jim is still amongst my friends though! And JoJo Zawawi's husband, Abbas...)

VERY sad thing: a musician disconnecting from a singer, because of different religious beliefs - is that what Scientology the religion is supposed to do??????????????????

BTW, I might have told somewhere in my story here (just can't find that post right now http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21225 ) that the last straw for me when I said "That's effing it!" was when I was ordered by a Sea Org member at Cont Management on FB to disconnect from a very lovely lady, a fellow artist, for she became an Independent Scientologist (along with his artist, OTVII husband, the Tunedals from Sweden).

So I rather left Church of Scientology... Unexpected effect, huh? :p

You see, these Facebook warnings can be even useful: I have been getting messages like that for long months, and I checked out the person in question each time. And they were all fine folks! Take just Geir Isene.

I also checked out what they were saying about Scn - all this made me thinking and opened my eyes... Then I started to dig deeper.

Without these warnings, I possibly would be still making efforts to find time etc to do my next course, PTS/SP :D

Having Jim Meskimen on your Facebook friend list is dangerous. Are you publicly out or just out but not announced publicly?