What's new

From a Father Reunited, thanks to All who help Expose C of S's Abuses

FoTi

Crusader
Tory - this is wonderful news. It's so good to see this kind of result from all the work that is being done to expose this cult.

I hope you get a lot more letters like this very soon.

Aneley

Patron
You are banned from that site???? One of the biggest critics of Scn and one of the most succesful in getting people out of Scn???

I DONT GET IT!!!??? WHYY?

BY THE WAY GREAT NEWS FROM THE FATHER!!!!

SORRY MAGOO, I JUST READ YOUR REPLY TO ALONZO, I UNDERSTAND NOW, NO NEED TO EXPLAIN.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
What does that mean, ALonzo? Please tell what you mean by this, and how you feel about this Father and daughter.

Yeah.........me too. I told them when I first met them that OSA *would* infiltrate, as *I* Opened up their "anonymous" accounts, years ago. This IS
their (Top secret OSA Int Internet Ops) specialty. I also warned them they would turn the Anons against me, and possibly
others. Those I spoke with said, "That will never happen". The rest is history.
Oh well...I'm busy with this web site, xenu.net and YT ...so it's fine.

Mainly I'm thrilled with families re--united such as this! :happydance:

Happy Friday! Happy Spring! :hifive: :heartflower: :dance2:

Tory/Magoo

I'm sorry Tory, but OSA had nothing to do with it. That's all I'm going to say on the subject. Anyone who cares to learn the facts can go to WWP and read the thread entitled "The Last Magoo Thread".

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
I know how you feel. I hope both of mine see it also.

TP

TP and uniquemand.

:console: :hug:

I don't know where you are, but if you need Anons to keep an eye out for anyone specific or try to get a message through, I'll ask around to see if we can. Just send me a pm if there's some way to help.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Tory Magoo was the first person I saw on the net talking critically about $cientology and that sparked off looking for more.
That was last may 2008, and that after 30 yrs of being 'in'.
I watch Tory's videos on youtube and follow her work.
For me she is a star.
I had the honour to meet her in London at the protest in July 2008.
Thanks for this success story Tory

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
A lovely story, I'm lost for words. Especially as I have a daughter, thankfully she's not a scientologist.

Last edited:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
McGoo:
1) Well done, getting that father and daughter back together.
2) I watched the your entire drive through Hollywood video, thank you.
3) On it you echo'd that, "hiding is the lowest point on the tone scale."
4) As a result, I've opened my shades, life is better, your video made a diff.
5) Shades aside, I've been shoveling net-s*** at them, for days now.
6) BTW, PI's hide their face when I point my camera at them, does that count as them being at the bottom of the tone scale?

DCAnon:
1) Thanks for the private message (PM) today.
2) I understand you guys pride yourselves on not being "nice, loveable, huggable" and you're not going to get rid of the "offensive postings".
3) I respect that, but will sit and watch for a while, maybe a long while.
4) I will try to, "never take [my]self seriously".
5) I will try to, "never let anyone on the internet make [me] mad".
6) I am amazed that you, "don't care about black PR". How do you do it?

AnonOrange:
1) You the man.

Pooks:
1) Thanks for the "Boston Skeptics" video appearance, bigtime wake-up call.

Emma:
1) Ad hominems wasn't in the dictionary, found a great writeup at Wikipedia.
2) Thanks for ESMB, I'm amazed that you haven't kicked me out. Yet.

Everybody Else:
1) Anybody who rips and exposes my enemy, I feel friendship towards.
2) I got a voice mail yesterday from the 619 area code, probably a wrong #.
3) I know this isn't the right place to put this posting, but the people I wanted to talk to were here.

Last edited:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
TP and uniquemand.

:console: :hug:

I don't know where you are, but if you need Anons to keep an eye out for anyone specific or try to get a message through, I'll ask around to see if we can. Just send me a pm if there's some way to help.

You are very kind DCAnon:thumbsup: My kids are in but not disconnected. I just meant that,I wish they see this and other truths. I live in constant fear of saying too much.
I am pretty outspoken with them about my feelings for the "church" but there are things I still keep to myself.

I have been called in ones and asked in a"friendly way" to not "upset" them. I don't really know how long I can put up with this:angry:

Thanks again

TP

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
You are very kind DCAnon:thumbsup: My kids are in but not disconnected. I just meant that,I wish they see this and other truths. I live in constant fear of saying too much.
I am pretty outspoken with them about my feelings for the "church" but there are things I still keep to myself.

I have been called in ones and asked in a"friendly way" to not "upset" them. I don't really know how long I can put up with this:angry:

Thanks again

TP

Never give up! They'll see it someday, I really believe it.

Cornpie - Not caring about Black PR is super easy! :D I was always the nerdy picked on kid growing up and it made for some pretty miserable times. My Dad would always say that the only reason they picked on me was because I reacted to it. I remember when I got to middle school and I just made the decision to not care anymore. People can say anything they'd like, the only time it would bother me is if I let it bother me. Just laugh and dish it right back. :D Anonymous as a whole laughs at everything and everyone, no matter how mean or "dark humor" it is. They're especially good at laughing at themselves. The reason we wear the V Masks goes back to a stick figure drawing on the *chans waaay before Chanology named Epic Fail Guy! We started out this whole thing making fun of ourselves, the fact that the CoS took it so seriously makes it all the funnier.

z123528844.jpg

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Skollie, I haven't seen your name here before. Looks like Anonomog is a Capie too. That makes three of us. The more the merrier. Do you know Pierre?

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
...Not caring about Black PR is super easy...
...My Dad would always say...they picked on me was because I reacted...
...People can say anything they'd like...
...the only time it would bother me is if I let it bother me...
...Just laugh and dish it right back...
...[Anonymous] is especially good at laughing at themselves...
Thanks. I'd be "very" interested in your perspective about this "long" post:
View post #20 on this thread: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10463

Last edited:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks. I'd be "very" interested in your perspective about this "long" post:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=221746#post221746

Whoa Corn Pie -- I just went to check that link and . . . you have added/editied that quite a bit. . . I'm going back to read it now since it's more detailed than your first post there.

Please think about re-posting that on a new thread in "my story" section. . .

1. A lot more people will see it (now it's in danger of getting buried in an older thread, especially since you just posted new info.)

2. You'll be able to keep your story together (for your own sake and for people that are interested). It's nice to have it all in one place.

Don't be afraid people won't believe you. I think most will, and you may be helping others deal with what's been going on with them too.

:)TL