What's new

FROM BLOWNFORGOOD - DM IS REDOING THE ENTIRE GRADE CHART

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Would not actual gpms be outside the definitions of reactive mind? Lacking the pain and unconciousness factor?

To me actual gpms = LIFE

??

alex

A GPM's reliable item as well as the lock items that surround it have at their core a collapsed universe that has a black core engramic incident in the middle of it.

These black core engramic incidents need to be contacted fully - holographically revived - and erased. It is these black core incidents that collapse beings space, time, energy and things into a balled up mass.

There are 10s of 1,000s of these incidents contained in an actual GPM.

It is very obvious - when a person is in a black core incidents in an RI - they have NO time, NO space, NO energy, NO ability to handle force or mass.

Alan

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
A GPM's reliable item as well as the lock items that surround it have at their core a collapsed universe that has a black core engramic incident in the middle of it.

These black core engramic incidents need to be contacted fully - holographically revived - and erased. It is these black core incidents that collapse beings space, time, energy and things into a balled up mass.

There are 10s of 1,000s of these incidents contained in an actual GPM.

It is very obvious - when a person is in a black core incidents in an RI - they have NO time, NO space, NO energy, NO ability to handle force or mass.

Alan

Hum. Leads me to think that my "lack of interest" in handling actual gpms is more along the line of some order of magnitude of non confront....

Sounds like my impression of it being "life" is in fact accurate, but with different significance than I place on it.

I await the one shot process... (attempt at levity)

Can I assume that when you say "AN actual gpm" that there are then many of these at different vectors making up the matrix in which we operate?

What would be the fundamental difference in an engram in an actual gpm vs an implanted gpm? Flow zero, vs other flows? or simply more basic, real actual first incidents?

I have never run anything that heavy, no space time etc. Sounds like the mirror of static, reverse vector of be.

I cant wait?!! (another attempt at levity)

Perhaps this is what Ron left to research. (third and final attempt at levity)

alex

S

Steven James

This is not new news. This is actually very old news.

Another user mentions it here;
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=725

All staff in my Org were briefed on this two years ago, so it is not confidential or anything.

At the briefing I attended we were informord that the Bridge would be re-worked to make it quicker for people to go up and so the gradient from basic couses and onto and through the lower Bridge.

The starting point was re-treads on TR's &Objectives which have been happening for something like 18 months.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
He said more. From KSW1: "The common denominator of a group is the reactive bank. Thetans without banks have different responses. They only have their banks in common. They agree then only on bank principles. Person to person the bank is identical."

Note the last sentence, which is rarely duplicated by churchies who haven't done the Clearing Course or OT2, and is often missed even then.

Out of the thousands of lower-level students I supervised in over ten years, I don't recall a single one asking me about that unbelievable sentence. I assume that not one of them took it at face value--I certainly didn't until I had done OT2.

At the time I assumed that what he meant by "bank" here is what he calls the CC Implant, considered as core bank. But had he forgotten about his research into Actual GPMs, which he said were thousands of times more aberrative than implant GPMs? Did he think everyone had the same Actual GPMs?

To put it another way, what the hell was he talking about? :confused2:

Wow--I quoted KSW1 in a post!

Paul

I can't take that at face value. If you and I are both involved in a car crash, our experiences (superior/inferior) will vary considerably. Your car sliding over the top of mine is certainly going to be a different experience to my chest being crushed underneath. Therefore not all bank is the same. Major events may co-incide with each other, but the personal recordings and influences of those events will vary by as many thetans as were involved.

I would suggest that same applies to all those BT victims of OT3.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I can't take that at face value. If you and I are both involved in a car crash, our experiences (superior/inferior) will vary considerably. Your car sliding over the top of mine is certainly going to be a different experience to my chest being crushed underneath. Therefore not all bank is the same. Major events may co-incide with each other, but the personal recordings and influences of those events will vary by as many thetans as were involved.

I would suggest that same applies to all those BT victims of OT3.

I believe he is not referring to incidents. He is refering to end words. The bank in common is the words - the END WORDS covered in Clearing Course and OT II.

They are (supposedly) more basic than run of the mill engrams.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
At the briefing I attended we were informord that the Bridge would be re-worked to make it quicker for people to go up and so the gradient from basic couses and onto and through the lower Bridge.

The starting point was re-treads on TR's &Objectives which have been happening for something like 18 months.

So the first point on making it quicker is to get 50-100 hours auditing on a level you did already...?

Paul