What's new

FROM BLOWNFORGOOD - HOW TO GET FAMILY OUT OF INT

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=277658&highlight=#277658

In the last few months, I have perfected several surefire ways to get staff off of the Int Base. I have distilled all of these actions into one complete list.

So far I have managed to get 3 people from the Int base from outside the Int Base using these methods.

The best thing about the Int base is that they are VERY predictable and they have an INSANE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION LEAKS. All items I have tried, I have been able to get feedback from the Base and tweak until perfect.

The other thing is that most of the government or city offices you will contact are relatively small and multiple cases of missing persons at one facility strikes a chord there. They will be more willing to assist you knowing that there are similar cases and that you are not related to the other callers in anyway.

Considering all these points, we can get people out one by one. Here is what you can do:

1. Call the Int Base and ask for the person you are trying to reach.
323-960-3569 – if you get a machine - leave a message. The longer the better.

2. Write to the person and ask them to phone you and tell you where they are. Ensure to ask about whether or not they are happy or being held against their will. Keep a copy of the letter.

Attn: (Name of Missing Person)
19625 Gilman Springs Rd
Gilman Hot Springs, CA 92583-2100

3. Call the Int Base again and ask for the person you are trying to reach.
323-960-3569 – if you get a machine - leave a message. The longer the better.

4. Write to the person again and ask them to phone you and tell you where they are. Ensure to ask about whether or not they are happy or being held against their will. Keep a copy of the letter.

5. Call the Int Base again and ask for the person you are trying to reach.

6. If after all of the above, you have not spoken with the person and still intend to get a hold of them, go to Step 7

7. Call the local Hemet Sheriff and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

HEMET POLICE DEPARTMENT
450 E. Latham Street
Hemet, CA 92543
Phone: (951) 765-2400

email: [email protected]

8. If they ask you to file a report, do so.

9. Call the local San Jacinto Sheriff and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

City of San Jacinto Police Department
160 West Sixth Street
San Jacinto, CA 92583

10. If they ask you to file a report, do so.

11. Call the local FBI office and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

FBI
Riverside Resident Agency
P.O. Box 5346
Riverside, CA 92517
or
3480 Vine Street
Suite 200
Riverside, CA 92507
(909)-686-0335

12. If they ask you to file a report, do so.

13. Write to your local Congressman and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml

14. Call the Int Base again and inform them that you have done all of the above steps. Take the time to explain in detail that you have done all of the above steps and you will continue to write to people and contact the local authorities until they produce your relative or family member. Make sure that you tell them that you have filed verbal and written reports with several law enforcement agencies, federal authorities and that you intend to find your relative or friend. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

Phone: 323-960-3569

Here is the best part, due to all of the attention that you have drawn to this staff member, they are now a “threat” to the Int Base AND THE CHURCH ITSELF!!!! Believe it or not, by your above actions, you have now caused them to NOT BE QUALIFIED TO BE AT THE INT BASE! They have to be gotten rid of – and quickly. They WILL BE OFFLOADED FROM THE INT BASE and sent to live somewhere well away from the Int base.

If you have created enough of a stir, they will also NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER A LOCAL SCIENTOLOGY CHURCH or attend Church services in any way. They are not only PTS now, but a legal threat to have at a Church.

This same exact process can be used at any level of the Church and you will be able to get any staff member you want expelled from the Church and back into your family again!

“How will they get a hold of me?” you ask.

Buy a domain name that is their name. Example: www.marcyager.com
Simply list your email or contact info on the site and once they are out and get on the Internet, they will do the thing that every church staff member does once they get out and get on the Internet, they will Google themselves and end up on a site that is their name.

Make sure that every member of your family anywhere has all of your latest contact info. Make sure that you let all of them know that if they get any calls from the person you are trying to get a hold of that you need to know.

If you have other family that are also trying to get this person out, have them do all of the above steps as well. Multiple people doing the same thing will make the process go faster, much faster.

Or you can post their name on Operation Clambake and tell them to email you, or, or, or. One way or another, the person is going to know that you have been trying to get a hold of them and once they are out, chances are that they will contact you in some way.

As people leave or blow from the Int Base, the list will be updated with the latest blows or offloads.
If you see your family member on the list and see that they are out, you can start trying to track them down outside of the Church. In most cases they will at least contact some family members with their new freedom and you will be able to get in touch with them.

This works every time. It takes persistence and dedication. If you want to save this person from additional years of “musical chairs” you will take the time to let people know you think they are being held there against their will.

With more and more reports being filed and local law enforcement being contacted regarding these people, they will have no choice but to let these people go and get them off of the premises.

Look at it this way, once they are offloaded from the church, you will have saved them from years of pain and heartache and gotten them worlds closer to living their life without the fear, torture and constant stress. They will have you to thank for getting them there and THEY WILL THANK YOU!

Try it, it works.

Until next time…
BFG

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
This kind of approach works at all levels. The more of a pain in the ass you make of yourself, the less likely your relative will be "accepted" into the church.

Since the day I did my SP act, my (now) ex husband has not been allowed on service lines. Despite the fact that we are divorced, we are still connected by way of our daughter. He would probably be accepted at an AO for ethics handlings only, but he would never be allowed on the OT levels now.

The same goes for my daughter. If he was to try to get her signed up for kiddie courses locally they would never accept her because of me. She would be considered too much of a security risk.

So although there is (fortunately) no one for me to rescue from Int, I can still ensure that my daughter gets spared the Scn headfuck.

The idea of keeping or getting your loved one out by making them a security risk in nearly foolproof. In fact it is one thing that keeps me going.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
This kind of approach works at all levels. The more of a pain in the ass you make of yourself, the less likely your relative will be "accepted" into the church.

Since the day I did my SP act, my (now) ex husband has not been allowed on service lines. Despite the fact that we are divorced, we are still connected by way of our daughter. He would probably be accepted at an AO for ethics handlings only, but he would never be allowed on the OT levels now.

The same goes for my daughter. If he was to try to get her signed up for kiddie courses locally they would never accept her because of me. She would be considered too much of a security risk.

So although there is (fortunately) no one for me to rescue from Int, I can still ensure that my daughter gets spared the Scn headfuck.

The idea of keeping or getting your loved one out by making them a security risk in nearly foolproof. In fact it is one thing that keeps me going.

Although it's a certainty that their 'failing to handle you' will blackball your loved ones with the Cult, I know many people who prefer *not* to deliberately invoke that. Understandably.

It's Scientology that's insane. Not 'Current Management'.

Zinj

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Although it's a certainty that their 'failing to handle you' will blackball your loved ones with the Cult, I know many people who prefer *not* to deliberately invoke that. Understandably.

It's Scientology that's insane. Not 'Current Management'.

Zinj

You are right that this approach won't be to everyone's liking. In fact, it irritates me that my actions affect my ex husbands choices in life. Because of me he is now not free to do exactly what he would like to do, which is Scientology. He is a grown man and should be able to chose what he does with his life, even if I consider it to be idiotic. I used to feel really guilty about it until I realised that it is the CoS who creates this situation. I *should* be allowed to voice my disagreements about a religion and be married or connected to someone who choses to be involved in that religion. Although it would make for a very unhappy marriage at times, this is beside the point. So for me, it comes down to who I respect more - me or the CoS. I chose me.

As far as restricting my daughter's involvement, I have no guilt at all. Better for me to take this tack that to have to go rescue her in 10 years time from a compound in Hemet.

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Emma you are a brave and wonderful lady. :thumbsup:

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
"He is a grown man and should be able to chose what he does with his life..."

True. But logic states that the only negative for him in this situation will be lack of access to the COS. Once inside, his issue would be lack of access out. Either way he will be restricted. At least he has the world now to walk through, with all the alternate solutions, if he will avail himself of them. Inside, well, we all know what would happen.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
You are right that this approach won't be to everyone's liking. In fact, it irritates me that my actions affect my ex husbands choices in life. Because of me he is now not free to do exactly what he would like to do, which is Scientology. He is a grown man and should be able to chose what he does with his life, even if I consider it to be idiotic. I used to feel really guilty about it until I realised that it is the CoS who creates this situation. I *should* be allowed to voice my disagreements about a religion and be married or connected to someone who choses to be involved in that religion. Although it would make for a very unhappy marriage at times, this is beside the point. So for me, it comes down to who I respect more - me or the CoS. I chose me.

As far as restricting my daughter's involvement, I have no guilt at all. Better for me to take this tack that to have to go rescue her in 10 years time from a compound in Hemet.

Yeah.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
"He is a grown man and should be able to chose what he does with his life..."

True. But logic states that the only negative for him in this situation will be lack of access to the COS. Once inside, his issue would be lack of access out. Either way he will be restricted. At least he has the world now to walk through, with all the alternate solutions, if he will avail himself of them. Inside, well, we all know what would happen.

Yep, that is definitely the upside. I *know* he is better off, but I doubt he does or ever will.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep, that is definitely the upside. I *know* he is better off, but I doubt he does or ever will.

I suppose you could do your A to J so they let him back in, then sneak out some dark and stormy night.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

You are absolutely right Emma.

There is nothing at all "new" about this approach.

Much as I respect BFG and the information he has provided I do not think this approach is very good. The only time I think it is defensible is when the person really is being held against their will.

It has NEVER been hard to force the CofS to push someone out - enough legal threat and enough PR and you can have the target person declared PTS and tossed out.

Will that get the person "out"? - I do not know. I have seen enough evidence that people who have been subjected to legal and pr tactics like this have, in fact, become MORE entrenched, not less.

My stepson is in the Cofs, he is an auditor in Copenhagen Org. When he decided he wanted to go back into Scientology he and I discussed it and the possible ramifications involved. He was an adult and he made his decision, and I told him then that I would respect the decision that he made. I may disagree with it and I may dislike it but I would never try and make his life miserable "for his own good". I have always had the option to force this issue and I have always rejected it - and will continue to do so.

I would like to see the people who are "in" empowered to make their own, enlightened decisions based on the cold light of truth, not brute force.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
My stepson is in the Cofs, he is an auditor in Copenhagen Org. When he decided he wanted to go back into Scientology he and I discussed it and the possible ramifications involved. He was an adult and he made his decision, and I told him then that I would respect the decision that he made. I may disagree with it and I may dislike it but I would never try and make his life miserable "for his own good". I have always had the option to force this issue and I have always rejected it - and will continue to do so.

Good for you Mick. We may not agree on much, but you are clearly a man of integrity. I salute you.

Terril park

Sponsor
You are right that this approach won't be to everyone's liking. In fact, it irritates me that my actions affect my ex husbands choices in life. Because of me he is now not free to do exactly what he would like to do, which is Scientology. He is a grown man and should be able to chose what he does with his life, even if I consider it to be idiotic.

He could connect up with the FZ in Melbourne. Would save him lots of dough also.

Terril park

Sponsor
Why would any True Believer(tm) (they must be one if they are still at Int. Base working under D.M. despite all the insane crap he pulls) be expected to think of the Freezone as anything but a bunch of Squirrels and SP criminals?

The Freezone is not even even remotely an option to True Believer(tm) churchies.

The Sneakster

Emma's ex is not allowed entry to any scientology church and does not reside at Int base.

I get 30-40 new contacts to the FZ every month. Around about half ex COS.
Having been told all their books were wrong, having endured lots of harrassment and stops many will find the FZ more and more an attractive option. Not to mention many get kicked out for ridiculous reasons.

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
Emma's ex is not allowed entry to any scientology church and does not reside at Int base.

Having been told all their books were wrong, having endured lots of harrassment and stops many will find the FZ more and more an attractive option. Not to mention many get kicked out for ridiculous reasons.

So how many of these found the new book revisions to be the last straw? I wonder what percentage are finally waking up?

Tanstaafl

Crusader

Hey Terrill

15-20 ex-Sc contacts a month! Presumably these guys are looking to continue up The Bridge. Is there the capacity in the Freezone to service them?

Cheers

tanstaafl

Div6

Crusader

From Group Sanity PL:

10. JUSTICE
Under the name of justice, aberrated Man accomplishes fantastic injustices. The upstat is hit, the downstat let go. Rumors are accepted as evidence. Police forces and power are used to ENFORCE the injustices contained I to 9 above. Suppressive justice is used as an ineffectual but savage means of
meeting situations actually caused by the earlier listed psychoses. When abuses on I to 9 make things go wrong, the social aberration then introduces suppressive injustices as an effort to cure. Revolt and war are magnified versions of injustices. Excess people-kill them off in a war. A THIRD DYNAMIC
PSYCHOSIS IS THE SUBSTITUTE OF VIOLENCE FOR REASON.

mate

Patron Meritorious
Much as I respect BFG and the information he has provided I do not think this approach is very good. The only time I think it is defensible is when the person really is being held against their will.
I would like to see the people who are "in" empowered to make their own, enlightened decisions based on the cold light of truth, not brute force.
Mick, I disagree with you completely. While it is true that in Class V orgs, they have made these "enlightened decisions" and left. In fact, in Sydney, the staff for the most part consists of foreign students hoping to pick up some extra cash, in Sea Org orgs they do not have the opportunity to became informed, and this is the group to be assisted.

Whether you like it or not, Sea Org staff are "being held" against their will with threats which each considers to be "unbearable".

BFG's approach is spot on and should be used on all Sea Org members. Then when they are out, they can become fully informed and if they then decide to go back in, fine.

Regards David.