What's new

From Carmel in Canberra

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Just want to thank......

I just wanted to say a big thank you to those Exes that live in Canberra who have been doing a lot of work on this, James, Liz,Jake, Netti & co, & those who made the time to head up to ACT for this as this latest media coverage & this has just been fantastic
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mystic

Crusader
Hi Guys,

I was just talking to Carmel who was about to go into watch the sitting of Parliament in which Senator Xenophon will again raise the issue of the senate enquiry into Scientology.

She feels that the vote will not go our way again today but it is far from bleak in Canberra.

There are about a dozen of them there all talking with Senators and media and it has been a very very positive morning. Another "no" vote will just strengthen the public opinion against and harden the backlash on Scientology.

This is a process and it is not complete. Don't be too upset today when the news comes out that it has been voted down again. What you probably won't hear on the news is the very positive affect these exes are having in Canberra over the last few days.

This aint over. Not by a long shot.

This is a rushed post and not proof read. Apologies if its been posted before and for typos.

Muchos gracias for the news, Ems

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
re demand for a parliamentary enquiry..

" Shut down Scientology " .. " I repeat the audting command , Shut down Scientology ! - Thank you ! " :)

Mystic

Crusader
Janette's video is very emotionally powerful and cuts right through the bullshit. But the darn video portion hangs up both on ESMB and directly on YouTube.

Please, please fix.