What's new

FROM LRH ON THE PROGRAM FOR THIS PLANET

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: FROM LRH ON THE PROGRAM FOR THIS PLANET
To:
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dear Friend,

We have played many games on our whole track. But the one game we have never played before is Clearing a Planet. In our whole track this is the one game that is worthwhile playing.

In HCO PL 25 June AD 13, LRH says;

“The trouble with OTs in the past has only been lack of cooperation and commonly agreed upon objective. Without these OTs eventually fall prey again to smaller beings with bigger organization skill. OT is an unstable state only when OTs are not cooperating with OTs but each one going his own way in the strong but fatuous belief he can single-handedly survive. The proof is, OTs have not survived as OTs whenever this super-individuation collided with the super organization of weaker beings. The answer is to remain organized, with mutual assistance and integrity and not lose touch with or responsibility for all levels of life forms and societies.

“That means that programmes for such agreement must be offered.”

The Basics are that program. We need every Scientologist on this Planet through their Basics. This gives us the hatting we need to operate as a truly unstoppable force in Clearing this planet. This of course means each of us achieving full OT.

If you do not have your full Books and Lectures and Congresses and if you are not on course moving through these let me know so we can assist in getting you going. If you need any materials you could qualify to get a 30% discount on what you need to complete your library.

I look forward to hearing from you.

ARC,

Nancy Vaughan, Materials Consultant I/C ASHO Day

323-953-3462.