What's new

From Miss X: Int execs pooping in baggies.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
This should probably go on the "Miss X" thread, since it is one of her posts, but I thought i would put it on its own.

Since I separately heard the same exact story from a few different people who were there, I believe it is true -- as psychotic as it may be.

BFG's description of the meeting beforehand is classic. I've sat in on 100s of them personally in the years I was there. Unfortunately, my desk was right across from where DM sat at the WDC conference room table so when I wasn't at the table being addressed directly, I was his backdrop -- having to sit still and keep quiet because it disturbed him when I moved or made any noise, which of course he had to stop and point out, along with what he thought of me in general or my hairstyle or the "worthless" work I was doing.

I would love to have a copy of that musical chairs video.... If I were there with my viewpoint now, I would have told him in front of everyone that he was a sadistic squirrel and I'm not playing his game. If anyone were to try to stop me from walking out, they'd have some real hell to pay. This is just psycho.

I wish the others stuck in this "SP hall" would grow a backbone and get the hell out of there.

I talked to someone the other day who described watching a group of Int Execs sleep out in tents, taking showers with a hose and shitting in little plastic baggies while doing heavy manual labor (breaking down a huge concrete wall with just handtools) for OVER A MONTH -- all under DM's orders, of course, who would come and check on them and laugh about how bad they looked.

This stuff just makes me furious in so many ways.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
In the 21st Century, in America, we have supposedly "free" people taking showers outside under a hose and crapping into plastic bags.

All in the name of religious freedom.

:no:

Jimmy Cricket

Patron with Honors
Just imagine what would happen if Church of Scientology had their USA tax exemption revoked, declared NOT to be a religion, and were considered just another business.

- No more Sea Org. (minimum wage, overtime, etc.)
- No more E-meters. (religious device)
- No more auditing. (for spiritual gain only, auditing would need to be re-defined as mental health processing)
- Private citizens could easily sue Scientology as a business for fraud.
- All the waivers Co$ makes people sign would have to be withdrawn.
- Scientology would be in direct competition with Psychology and Psychiatry.

And DM would not be able to abuse private citizens in the name of "religion".

Basically, if Church of Scientology was declared not to be tax exempt and could not hide behind pretending to be a religion, Church of Scientology would disintegrate.

A "religious leader" forcing "parishioners" to shit in plastic baggies, and laughing at them for doing so...

< sigh >

What goes around, comes around. You reap what you sow. Karma is going to be particularly nasty for DM.

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
I read that LRH used to run heavy ethics trips as a "scientific test" to see how far he could push "ethics" until people would crack.

Obviously, we have the same psychotic dramatization going on here, possibly far worse than LRH ever did (Although chain lockers and keelhauling cannot be very pleasurable either).

That DM enjoys doing this stuff is way beyond the tolerance of any sensible being.

The end result of this will be some very broken people, unless this one real SP is removed before that happens.

There will be no other end to it.

Can you imagine the road to recovery from a "religious experience" like that?

Would you ever want to have anything to do with any religion ever again?

I guess I got it easy after all.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I read that LRH used to run heavy ethics trips as a "scientific test" to see how far he could push "ethics" until people would crack.

Hey LBV

What's really scary is how people can rationalise this behaviour.
LRH said that a being is as valuable as he can grant beingness to others. Clearly, in this instance he was validating them as the big beings they truly are and demonstrating that they could endure any effect he put on them.
You can't hurt a thetan - right? :duh:

One early def. on Scn is the rehabilitation of the individual's judgement.
Since the subject has gone so far away from it's apparent original purpose, if it could truly rehab judgement then there would be no bugger left in it!

There may be times when harshness is justified in overcoming an immediate threat to survival, but then my experience on staff was that it's just one long procession of emergencies. Only leading by example and inspiring those around you will lead to success in the long-term.

Cheers

tanstaafl

OHTEEATE

religion?

Obviously, we have the same psychotic dramatization going on here, possibly far worse than LRH ever did (Although chain lockers and keelhauling cannot be very pleasurable either).

That DM enjoys doing this stuff is way beyond the tolerance of any sensible being.

The end result of this will be some very broken people, unless this one real SP is removed before that happens.

There will be no other end to it.

Can you imagine the road to recovery from a "religious experience" like that?

Would you ever want to have anything to do with any religion ever again?

I guess I got it easy after all.

Vic, I think my big win from being a Scientologist for 34 years is that I can now attest to the state of "Whole Track Freedom From Religion". I will never again join a Religion, for any reason. They all look like cults to me, now. Mike

Little Bear Victor

Vic, I think my big win from being a Scientologist for 34 years is that I can now attest to the state of "Whole Track Freedom From Religion". I will never again join a Religion, for any reason. They all look like cults to me, now. Mike

Hi Mike,

I know exactly what you mean. I find that I often come to that opinion myself.

But, being the hopeless optimist that I am, I am still searching for a better answer. Whether it will have anything to do with Scientology is for time to tell.

Probably stupid to say so on an ex-Scientologist site, but I even believe there is some workability in at least the lower lever Scn Tech. Maybe that is just lingering naiveté on my part.

I'm doing comparative study of various approaches now. Sorta where I was before I went for a 20-year sidetrack by joining the SO.

Wherever it may lead me.

Vinaire

Sponsor

Differentiate RELIGION and its Semitic viewpoint from DHARMA and its Vedic viewpoint, and you shall be alright.

In East you have DHARMA and not RELIGION. That is a big misconception by westerners.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Differentiate RELIGION and its Semitic viewpoint from DHARMA and its Vedic viewpoint, and you shall be alright.

In East you have DHARMA and not RELIGION. That is a big misconception by westerners.

And in the East, there are just as many abusive gurus and cults espousing DHARMA, as there are semites in the west espousing religion.

Maybe more!

Have you ever looked up the term "ethncocentrism" Vinaire?

I know, it was coined by semites, so it's probably wrong. I wonder if the Vedic cultures have ever noticed such a thing?

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Mike,

I know exactly what you mean. I find that I often come to that opinion myself.

But, being the hopeless optimist that I am, I am still searching for a better answer. Whether it will have anything to do with Scientology is for time to tell.

Probably stupid to say so on an ex-Scientologist site, but I even believe there is some workability in at least the lower lever Scn Tech. Maybe that is just lingering naiveté on my part.

I'm doing comparative study of various approaches now. Sorta where I was before I went for a 20-year sidetrack by joining the SO.

Wherever it may lead me.

I loved the lower Bridge up to HRD - it was wonderful!

It looks a bit dogmatic and evaluative to me now, but that may be because of what I've done since. But I would not be where I am now without the lower grade chart and the charge it blew for me. :thumbsup:

I never did the LRH-case upper level evaluations and never got messed up by the commodore's nutty sea org, so my gains were only suppressed by a mere SP declare!

It still took a long while to recover, so I can barely know what it must be like for ex-so and ex-int damaged people when they come out.

But it does get better! And keep up your comparative study, to not do so would be a victory for the energies that tried to suppress that in you.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
And in the East, there are just as many abusive gurus and cults espousing DHARMA, as there are semites in the west espousing religion.

Maybe more!

I know, it was coined by semites, so it's probably wrong. I wonder if the Vedic cultures have ever noticed such a thing?

Vinnaire: Have you ever truly looked at the products of the Vedic culture?

Vinaire

Sponsor

Maybe more!

The abusive gurus follow the Semitic viewpoint.
See I am not ethnocentric.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Vinnaire: Have you ever truly looked at the products of the Vedic culture?

Yes. I have.

I hope you are not confusing the current culture in the big cities of the east, which has been imported from the west, with Vedic Culture.

You have to go back in the history to find a time before the Semitic culture started to invade the East militarily. But even in the corrupted culture of today, you can find amazing calmness and patience among the eastern people.

Div6

Crusader
Yes. I have.

I hope you are not confusing the current culture in the big cities of the east, which has been imported from the west, with Vedic Culture.

You have to go back in the history to find a time before the Semitic culture started to invade the East militarily. But even in the corrupted culture of today, you can find amazing calmness and patience among the eastern people.

And that time would be....500 years ago? 1000? 2000? 10,000?

Pretty soon we get back to Atlantis and Lemuria....before the last Ice Age.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
The abusive gurus follow the Semitic viewpoint.
See I am not ethnocentric.

LOL!

You do realize that you are standing in the middle of a bunch of Semites, invalidating them, and calling them barbaric.

Is that the Vedic viewpoint?

Björkist

LOL!

You do realize that you are standing in the middle of a bunch of Semites, invalidating them, and calling them barbaric.

Unfortunately, we missed the festivities, but the timeless message still holds true...

high5amuslim.jpg

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
Can you imagine the road to recovery from a "religious experience" like that? Would you ever want to have anything to do with any religion ever again?

Likewise, buds. I won't have anything to do with ANY religion any more. I know that may sound crazy since I know now that Scientology isn't a religion. :hamster: But in my process of coming out of Scientology and reading on the Internet, I've come to the conclusion that all religions have some con-man associated with them, bilking people of their money -- and that outweighs all the good intentions of the "good guys".

No thanks. I'm sticking with my own self and what I know. No more organized religions for me. :witch2:

Div6

Crusader
Likewise, buds. I won't have anything to do with ANY religion any more. I know that may sound crazy since I know now that Scientology isn't a religion. :hamster: But in my process of coming out of Scientology and reading on the Internet, I've come to the conclusion that all religions have some con-man associated with them, bilking people of their money -- and that outweighs all the good intentions of the "good guys".

No thanks. I'm sticking with my own self and what I know. No more organized religions for me. :witch2:

Welcome to the world of being self-determined...:thumbsup:

Vinaire

Sponsor
And that time would be....500 years ago? 1000? 2000? 10,000?

Pretty soon we get back to Atlantis and Lemuria....before the last Ice Age.

Well, I am sure there were weaknesses in the Vedic culture that let it be subdued by the Semitic culture.

Vinaire

Sponsor
LOL!

That is a Vedic viewpoint influenced by Semitic aggressiveness.

I think Semites are primarily good in MEST department. That is why they could overcome the Vedic culture in this MEST universe.

So the Vedic culture has to learn a few things from the Semites.