What's new

From the Knowledgism Field

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got this randomly in my email from a name I don't know -- all I can say is: this is why I consider myself a quasi-Independent and am specifically a "No" zoner.

I thought a lot of Alan (though I barely knew him), but this email seems too CofS for me.

Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010

--there really are no advanced processes, there are only advanced spiritual beings applying the right process at the right time-- Quote from Alan August 2009

Recently, as you may have noticed, there has been a demonstration of a covert destructive game and game conditions against all of us coming to view and playing itself out for all of us to see. During the illness and ultimate death of our beloved friend and generous mentor, Alan Walter, there was extremely treacherous and destructive games being played against him, his company Advanced Coaching & Leadership Center, and the Ranch, including multiple attempts to obtain his highly coveted knowledge and technology. Obviously Alan did not want this to happen, so he instructed Ceil and I to secure his recent research and to protect it and to release it when we felt the time was right sometime in the future. Sadly, one of the reasons Alan didn't feel the time was right to release more of his work was because it relates to some of what you have been reading on our list. He felt there are too many degraded beings stuck at the level of sabotage and destruction and that they didn't want to know the truth or couldn't experience his recent discoveries and couldn't process at the level of truth required to be at cause again over their matrices so their weaknesses perpetuate the red zone destructive games conditions which is very destructive and harmful to themselves and those around them.

Alan would say, as most of you know, "Process the ability and the disability will run out", or in other words, process the positive and the negative will come to view and hopefully run out if you apply the right process at the right time. We say hopefully, because it seems evident that some people don't want the negative to run out, but would rather keep it there to play more destructive games so that they can master the game of victimhood, 'boo hoo, look what they did to me...boo hoo'. tssk tssk. And on that note, some people think it is okay to disrespect Alan's memory and his life's work, some people think it is okay to betray Alan, some people think it is okay to betray you, some people think it is okay to not pay for using his technology, some people think it is okay to change the copyright and add their own names, some people think it is okay to deny Alan as the author of his work, some people think it is okay to use Knowledgism's material on their websites or businesses without any consultation or acknowledgement of Alan or ACLC, some people think it is okay to mis-use his work and harm other people, some people think it is okay to promote 'the real games matrix technology' and attack alan's legacy, some people think it is okay to rewrite Alan's work without any acknowledgement and pass it off as their own work, some people think it is okay to remove his name and his copyright signature, some people think it is okay to falsify his work, some people think it is okay to continually complain, criticize, whine, and moan about Alan, some people think it is okay to continuously complain, criticize, whine, and moan about Knowledgism and ACLC staff - past and present, some people think it is okay to complain, criticize, whine, and moan about the ranch, some people think it is okay to alter communications, some people think it is okay to betray the source of their power, some people think it is okay to commit treason, lie, suppress other people around them, some people think it is okay to work against the expansion of knowledge, some people think it is okay to be a persistent victim and not a god-like being, some people think it is okay to have it all for themselves, some people think it is okay is stay in a destructive games condition and heavily negative process other people, some people think it is okay to carry out inappropriate behavior, and some people think it is okay to destroy other spiritual being's dreams and aspirations so that they can 'position themselves' as an authority or a source of knowledge.

But it is not okay, don't you agree??? In fact it is what it is, quite vile, disgusting and dishonorable behavior. And If you are one of those people, and you know who you are, stop it. And don't contact us or waste our time anymore. And If you don't recognize what you are doing to other people, recognize that you are doing it to yourself.

The last couple of days have been very enlightening for us because it has finally pushed up to the surface and confirmed many of the hidden sources of this betrayal and treachery and the creators of some of these destructive games, so thank you. Because what we are in the process of doing is what Alan didn't have the strength to do after he started to introduce his recent Games Matrix discoveries in 2006/7 and became ill in early 2008 and that is clean up RZ areas and RZ people connected to these actions by demanding a GZ ranch environment and GZ application of his technology to the best of our ability which is why these items are coming to view now.

And as far as the recent work by Alan on the Games Matrix Technology is concerned, including what he wrote and what he told us verbally, it is NOT the work he undertook back in the mid-nineties. I have read both sets of work, so I know. And this work is unreleased, some of it unwritten and is still private at this time except what Alan graciously posted on this list before under the headings of Games Matrix Technology, unless someone has stolen it? But rest assured that we intend to release it at the right time to the right people. I hope you are one of them, but further understand that Alan said his whole body of work is part of the Games Matrix Technology and that 'there really are no advanced processes, there are only advanced spiritual beings applying the right process at the right time', and that 'there is no one process that fixes all of you now, there is only the right process at the right time', although I personally think his recent private work has given me my greatest gains. And just so you remember how loving and wonderful Alan was and is, let me tell you that Alan was trying to write more material that he had discovered even when he found it difficult to speak and I would sit with him trying to write for him the realizations he was having right up until his death so that he could help US get better, humanity get better so that we can recover our spiritual power and integrity, and love, and truth, and knowledge, and responsibility, and honor, and decency, and respect and learn to exchange. When I couldn't understand what he was saying, but got the hologram, I would say, Alan, I got it, and he would demonstrate 'whew' and slump back in his chair with a smile on his face still thinking about how he could share more of his discoveries with more people.

The time is right to move on and continue to play and create our new game and to share all of Alan's brilliant work with decent, worthy, and able beings, Ceil and I will not allow Alan's work and legacy, to continue to be made made less of, made nothing of and/or destroyed by lies or deceit. It is a privilege and honor to study, train, and process using Alan Walter's Knowledgism technology, not a right. This is an advanced technology for advanced beings. It is a privilege to visit and stay at the Advanced Coaching & Leadership Center's Ranch, not a right, and from now on it is by invitation only. This ranch is a sacred spiritual space and place and is here for those brave spiritual beings who want to honestly recover their power and build a green zone or gold zone life so that they can live their dreams to the fullest, and help their friends, family, teams and loved ones do the same thing.

Thank you to all of you who continue to support and contribute to the forward motion of Knowledgism and honor Alan's legacy in word and deed. Your support is invaluable and we appreciate you unreservedly as I'm sure Alan does too.

Lastly, It is obvious to us that the spirit of this list died along time ago, except for a few exceptional beings who post from time to time, and so it really has come as far as it can in the present format and we stopping it from today. Thank you for participating and we are in the process of creating a new list which will better reflect the mission and purpose of our company. And as we rebuild a truely GZ organization for GZ people you can feel free to contact us on 940-995-2054 and if we don't answer we are probably busy in the course room teaching Knowledgism, so please leave a message or email us to let us know that you called and we will call you back, thank you.

CEIL STANFORD DAVID NELSON --there really are no advanced processes, there are only advanced spiritual beings applying the right process at the right time-- Quote from Alan ALAN C. WALTER August 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

GAMES CONDITIONS - GAMES MATRIX XII

What is a GAMES CONDITION?

It is the state, level or degree of worthiness, quality or excellence of a game!

It also is the state, level or degree of worthiness, quality or excellence of exchanges, skill set's and abilities that you are employing in order to play your game.

It also includes the worthiness, qualities of worthiness of the purpose, the lack of or the high degree of worthiness, quality or excellence of the levels of mastery, intelligence, power, cleverness, excellence and demonstrations of competence that your game is being played in.

A major contributing factor of most far reaching games are high integrity Power Teammates who also have much to do with the state, level or degree of worthiness, quality or excellence of the games being played.

High integrity Power Teammates work with you in order to improve the worthiness, quality or excellence of the games being played and to increase the quality of your exchanges, skill set's and abilities to succeed.

Game conditions include:

A prime object that one player or team attempts to stop the opposing player or team from having, a known or unknown game being played, focused or unfocussed attention, known or unknown intentions, known or unknown visions, known or unknown positional identities, known or unknown opponents, known or unknown identities reaching and withdrawing from known or unknown opponents, known or unknown causes and effects on and to opponents, no-effect on self, known or unknown running continuous can't haves, can't do's and can't be's on opponents and the opponents goals and their position, spaces and areas, whilst at the same time be able to be - do - and have your own tools of play, your own goals and playing field, your own purpose, problems of play, the ability to act and react, self-determinism, opponents, the possibility of loss, the possibility of winning, communication, the ability to arrive or not arrive, the ability to reach and withdraw.

Games conditions have two Prime Positions:

Position One: - CAUSE POINT - This is the action point - all games are continuing by definition, since an unstarted game isn't a game and a finished game isn't a game.

Position Two: - EFFECT POINT - This is the holographic duplication position and often the reaction point.

The CAUSE POINT and the EFFECT POINT have the ability to reach and withdraw from each other.

For example; in the game of tennis - the server is the cause point - the receiver reacts to what the server serves.

From this we can deduce there are two Prime forms of Beingness or Identities in all games:

1. PRIME IDENTITY

Or,

2. PRIME OPPOSING IDENTITY

From this we can also deduce these Prime Identities are engaged in two Prime forms of Implementation of acts in all games:

1. ACT

Or,

2. REACT

From this we can also deduce these Prime Identities are engaged in two Prime forms of Implementation of acts in all games that in turn monitor what two states of having can be had or not had:

1. HAVE

Or,

2. NOT HAVE

Any Games playing actions a person engages in is primarily concerned with four things:

1. The Goal of the Game and objectives of the Game.

2. The location and control of objects and energies of the game in time and space in order to achieve the Goal of the Game and objectives of the Game.

3. The prediction and control of future locations of objects and energies of the game in time and space in order to win or complete the Goal of the Game and objectives of the Game.

4. The outcomes or results of having achieved the Goal and objectives of the Game.

This is not to say that one has no other abilities. There are many abilities one has or could have, but none of them get quite so much usage as the goal, the objective, the ability to locate and control of the game objects in time and space and the prediction and control of the future location and control of the game objects in time and space in order to win or complete the Goal of the Game and objectives of the Game.

GAME:

1. A game consists of playing fields, goals, intentions, visions, plans, players, opponents, winners and losers, freedoms and barriers, and purposes and counter-purposes.

2. Any state of beingness wherein exist awareness, presence or absence, goals and counter-goals, plans and counter-plans, skill sets and abilities, actions and counter-actions, problem and solution creations, wins and losses, must haves and can't haves and freedom (separateness) or entrapment (stuck together) each to some degree.

3. A contest of person against person, or team against team.

POSITIVE GAMES CONDITION, a game where everyone and everything connected to it gets better or wins.

END OF POSITIVE GAMES CONDITION: A state of infinite wholeness and fulfillment of all parts and positions of the game, its players. Its spaces, its time, its energy and its wanted manifestations. The players are at the top of the Gold Zone.

DESTRUCTIVE GAMES CONDITION:

1. When you say destructive games condition you mean that somebody's power of choice has been subjugated against his will into a fixated activity from which he must not take his attention.

2. The words destructive games condition is derogatory actually. There is a Games Matrix thing that goes along with this. When you say destructive games condition you mean a games package, and the games package has to do with this: It means a group or individual's fixated attention, a group or individual's inability to escape coupled with a group or individual's inability to attack, to the exclusion of other enhancing games. There is nothing wrong with having games. There is a lot wrong with being in a destructive games condition because it is most often unknown as well as full of "not wanted to be known's," it is an aberrated activity, it is reactive, and one is often performing it way outside of his power of choice and without his consent or will.

3. Must have for self and can't have for others; now that is a true destructive games condition. (Jealousy, greed and envy belong in this category of destructive games conditions.)

END OF DESTRUCTIVE GAMES CONDITION: A state of obsessive involuntary opposition to all and everything. Constant disconnection. Constant inhibitions of reach. Constant attempts to collapse own and others space, time, and energy and to stop any manifestations of power - most often by doing the opposite or nothing. Constant attempts to collapse own and others universes. Make self and others a dot. The person is at the bottom of the Red Zone.

It must be noted that the Game has not truly ended - should any life or power be breathed into the dormant game it will reactivate and begin to go into re-play.

GAMES CONDITION PROCESS, when you say games condition process you mean that it is an interchangeable positive or negative bracket. In other words, it's a positive or negative interchanged between Person A and Person B, or Person B and Person C, and Person C and Person D.

A losing or destructive game condition basically consists of unknowns and a denial of interchange that subsequently causes the person to believe and act in life as if they have no space, no time, no energy and no power to manifest what they want.

ALAN C. WALTER

June 2, 2008

Copyright Ó 2008

Alan C. Walter

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

OPPONENCY - GAMES MATRIX VIII

Have you ever wondered how you lose your power?

How you lose your awareness?

How you lose your infinite intelligence, infinite abilities, infinite cleverness, infinite strength, and infinite skills?

How you get created as an identity you do not want to be?

How you end up doing what you don't want to do?

How you end up not having what you want out of life?

How you end up playing Red Zone Games - in the wrong place, at the wrong time - with the wrong people?

It all boils down to one secret action - that secret action is contained in the answer to this vital and incredibly important question:

Who or what are you unknowingly and reactively creating yourself as?

To answer that question requires you to inspect who or what are you relating to - for you always create yourself on a matching and equal parity with what you are creating someone else as.

As I was writing this report - the phone rang - my immediate reactive response was to ask the negative question of: "Who is this idiot?" - this led to the immediate projection of the image of "An interfering idiot!"- I instantly went into a Red Zone opponency with the caller - for in order to be on a matching parity with my "imagined" opponent I unknowingly created myself as "A righteous idiot!"

I had to make myself very small in order to play this game - what was worse a hidden unknown Red Zone destructive games condition went into play of "The war of the idiots!" and the warring identities or players of the game - being me as "A righteous idiot!" - versus - the innocent phone caller as - "An interfering idiot!"

Luckily, I sheepishly confessed to my righteous idiocy and we had a good laugh about it. But for both us it brought to view the 1,000's of times we had reacted in this manner.

Neale Donald Walsch wrote in his book RELATIONSHIPS:

"The act of relating is the MOST important phenomena of our lives.

Without relationships, "we are nothing."

The reason for this is; "in the absence of anything else, WE are not."

If you should put yourself in a void of nothing - there would be no honor or dishonor - no up or down - no big or small - no worth or not worth - no good or bad - no beauty or ugliness - then you would be just as void - as you would have nothing to relate to - nothing to want - nothing to desire - nothing to compare to.

The moment there is something to relate to - you can compare - you can desire better or worse - bigger or smaller - want or not want - to be or not be - to do or not do - to own or not own."

It is the spiritual, mental, and physical knowing awareness and acts of exactly who, what, when, where, how and at what mood level we relate to someone or something, places, subjects, areas or zones that defines our RELATIONSHIPS.

Who or what you choose to put into your space and time and fully relate to sets the parameters as to the bigness, quality and depth of your standards and virtues in relationship with and for yourself - of what games you will play - what mood levels you will play your games at - who and what you will love - honor - know - be - do - and own about yourself.

NEGATIVE OPPONENCY There is nothing more important in regards success, prosperity and happiness than your choice of disciplined, worthwhile, far reaching, willing to learn and improve skills and abilities teammates and your choice of games that are worthwhile, far reaching, which will also allow you and your teammates further ways to be willing to learn and improve skills and abilities to play those games.

There is a secret to making the right choices - a secret to picking the winning teammates and games - a secret to greatness - a secret to obtaining great wealth - a secret to being truly happy - that secret is contained in the answer to this 2nd vital and incredibly important question:

Who or what are you opposing?

You choice and size of game - your selection of teammates - your choice of locations - your ability to Be - Do - or Have is directly monitored by what you oppose.

For it is your opponency to people, places, subjects and things that causes you to be continuously too accessed and too over-charged to win.

It your freedom from opponency with people, places, subjects and things that allows you to be free of charge which allows you to win big.

It is your choices of what you oppose - that causes your Prime Goals to become slowed, stopped or nullified.

The problem most people have is they unknowingly reactively fear and oppose strong, knowledgeable, intelligent, powerful, affluent people, places, subjects and things - thus they are fighting unknown fears and unknown opponents.

The biggest losers in life reactively and unknowingly fear, oppose and destructively fight that which their survival depends upon.

Most people are completely unaware of what they are really opposing - even the most common simple life enhancement actions are often what they heavily oppose.

Can you imagine being in opposition to:

Study - yet many will do anything to get out of studying.

Positions of Power - few people can allow others to be in positions of power - most often they undermine them, talk behind their backs, and resist doing what needs to be done.

Space - many feel very nervous in big spaces.

Time - few can arrive on time or follow a schedule.

Motion - most want to control all motion.

Energy - there is often great fear connected to people, places, subjects and things that have too much energy.

Mind - very few people are in harmony with their minds - often they are in a state of continuous war with them.

Presence - most people feel very uncomfortable and threatened being around someone with a lot of presence.

POSITIVE OPPONENCY There is a positive side to opponency - you can be an opponent of being poor - or - being illiterate - or being in the Red Zone - or being ignorant - or not being a master of the Games of Life, etc.!

The question still is:

Who or what are you opposing?

Which often really means: Who or what are you using as an excuse to stop, slow or nullify yours and others Prime Dreams, Goals and Games in order to limit yours and their ability to be omni-responsible for all parts of the Games and the people, places, subjects and things you are connected to - in order to restrain yourself and others people, places, subjects and things from having back their full power and thus becoming a threat to you?

The correct questions to use - the answer to which will remove a tremendous amount of negative opponency out of your life is:

* Who or what are you willing to be omni-responsible for? * What part of Knowledgism are you willing to be omni-responsible for? * What part of the ranch are you willing to be omni-responsible for? * What part of the game of getting better and more optimum are you willing to be omni-responsible for? * What part of the game of increasing your skills and abilities are you willing to be omni-responsible for? * Who and what part of your life and connections are you willing to be omni-responsible for?

Add to the list any other areas you need to be omni-responsible for.

By doing this you go to the highest level of Game Playing - this will take you out of playing meaningless, petty, trivial Red Zone Games!

I know this works - as I used these questions and their answers almost 50 years ago - I've come a long way since that time! A very long way!

Alan

Does anyone know if this is real or somebody stirring the pot?

Sounds more like DM and Pat Broeker IF it's true.

If it's not, good job OSA.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
No idea if it's real or not. The mailing list information looked real (I did cut that out when posting as I did with the precise timestamp), but it just made me go "WTF?"

Amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VP5jEAP3K4

--there really are no advanced processes, there are only advanced spiritual beings applying the right process at the right time-- Quote from Alan August 2009

Recently, as you may have noticed, there has been a demonstration of a covert destructive game and game conditions against all of us coming to view and playing itself out for all of us to see. During the illness and ultimate death of our beloved friend and generous mentor, Alan Walter, there was extremely treacherous and destructive games being played against him, his company Advanced Coaching & Leadership Center, and the Ranch, including multiple attempts to obtain his highly coveted knowledge and technology. Obviously Alan did not want this to happen, so he instructed Ceil and I to secure his recent research and to protect it and to release it when we felt the time was right sometime in the future. Sadly, one of the reasons Alan didn't feel the time was right to release more of his work was because it relates to some of what you have been reading on our list. He felt there are too many degraded beings stuck at the level of sabotage and destruction and that they didn't want to know the truth or couldn't experience his recent discoveries and couldn't process at the level of truth required to be at cause again over their matrices so their weaknesses perpetuate the red zone destructive games conditions which is very destructive and harmful to themselves and those around them.

Alan would say, as most of you know, "Process the ability and the disability will run out", or in other words, process the positive and the negative will come to view and hopefully run out if you apply the right process at the right time. We say hopefully, because it seems evident that some people don't want the negative to run out, but would rather keep it there to play more destructive games so that they can master the game of victimhood, 'boo hoo, look what they did to me...boo hoo'. tssk tssk. And on that note, some people think it is okay to disrespect Alan's memory and his life's work, some people think it is okay to betray Alan, some people think it is okay to betray you, some people think it is okay to not pay for using his technology, some people think it is okay to change the copyright and add their own names, some people think it is okay to deny Alan as the author of his work, some people think it is okay to use Knowledgism's material on their websites or businesses without any consultation or acknowledgement of Alan or ACLC, some people think it is okay to mis-use his work and harm other people, some people think it is okay to promote 'the real games matrix technology' and attack alan's legacy, some people think it is okay to rewrite Alan's work without any acknowledgement and pass it off as their own work, some people think it is okay to remove his name and his copyright signature, some people think it is okay to falsify his work, some people think it is okay to continually complain, criticize, whine, and moan about Alan, some people think it is okay to continuously complain, criticize, whine, and moan about Knowledgism and ACLC staff - past and present, some people think it is okay to complain, criticize, whine, and moan about the ranch, some people think it is okay to alter communications, some people think it is okay to betray the source of their power, some people think it is okay to commit treason, lie, suppress other people around them, some people think it is okay to work against the expansion of knowledge, some people think it is okay to be a persistent victim and not a god-like being, some people think it is okay to have it all for themselves, some people think it is okay is stay in a destructive games condition and heavily negative process other people, some people think it is okay to carry out inappropriate behavior, and some people think it is okay to destroy other spiritual being's dreams and aspirations so that they can 'position themselves' as an authority or a source of knowledge.

But it is not okay, don't you agree??? In fact it is what it is, quite vile, disgusting and dishonorable behavior. And If you are one of those people, and you know who you are, stop it. And don't contact us or waste our time anymore. And If you don't recognize what you are doing to other people, recognize that you are doing it to yourself.

The last couple of days have been very enlightening for us because it has finally pushed up to the surface and confirmed many of the hidden sources of this betrayal and treachery and the creators of some of these destructive games, so thank you. Because what we are in the process of doing is what Alan didn't have the strength to do after he started to introduce his recent Games Matrix discoveries in 2006/7 and became ill in early 2008 and that is clean up RZ areas and RZ people connected to these actions by demanding a GZ ranch environment and GZ application of his technology to the best of our ability which is why these items are coming to view now.

And as far as the recent work by Alan on the Games Matrix Technology is concerned, including what he wrote and what he told us verbally, it is NOT the work he undertook back in the mid-nineties. I have read both sets of work, so I know. And this work is unreleased, some of it unwritten and is still private at this time except what Alan graciously posted on this list before under the headings of Games Matrix Technology, unless someone has stolen it? But rest assured that we intend to release it at the right time to the right people. I hope you are one of them, but further understand that Alan said his whole body of work is part of the Games Matrix Technology and that 'there really are no advanced processes, there are only advanced spiritual beings applying the right process at the right time', and that 'there is no one process that fixes all of you now, there is only the right process at the right time', although I personally think his recent private work has given me my greatest gains. And just so you remember how loving and wonderful Alan was and is, let me tell you that Alan was trying to write more material that he had discovered even when he found it difficult to speak and I would sit with him trying to write for him the realizations he was having right up until his death so that he could help US get better, humanity get better so that we can recover our spiritual power and integrity, and love, and truth, and knowledge, and responsibility, and honor, and decency, and respect and learn to exchange. When I couldn't understand what he was saying, but got the hologram, I would say, Alan, I got it, and he would demonstrate 'whew' and slump back in his chair with a smile on his face still thinking about how he could share more of his discoveries with more people.

The time is right to move on and continue to play and create our new game and to share all of Alan's brilliant work with decent, worthy, and able beings, Ceil and I will not allow Alan's work and legacy, to continue to be made made less of, made nothing of and/or destroyed by lies or deceit. It is a privilege and honor to study, train, and process using Alan Walter's Knowledgism technology, not a right. This is an advanced technology for advanced beings. It is a privilege to visit and stay at the Advanced Coaching & Leadership Center's Ranch, not a right, and from now on it is by invitation only. This ranch is a sacred spiritual space and place and is here for those brave spiritual beings who want to honestly recover their power and build a green zone or gold zone life so that they can live their dreams to the fullest, and help their friends, family, teams and loved ones do the same thing.

Thank you to all of you who continue to support and contribute to the forward motion of Knowledgism and honor Alan's legacy in word and deed. Your support is invaluable and we appreciate you unreservedly as I'm sure Alan does too.

Lastly, It is obvious to us that the spirit of this list died along time ago, except for a few exceptional beings who post from time to time, and so it really has come as far as it can in the present format and we stopping it from today. Thank you for participating and we are in the process of creating a new list which will better reflect the mission and purpose of our company. And as we rebuild a truely GZ organization for GZ people you can feel free to contact us on 940-995-2054 and if we don't answer we are probably busy in the course room teaching Knowledgism, so please leave a message or email us to let us know that you called and we will call you back, thank you.

They should have sent this email out on goldenrod

The above really sounds like the days of the Finance Police and the early 1980 period of Scientology. Those were overwhelming frightening days for many.

I wonder WHO is re creating this old nightmare.

The above post is proof positive that Alan was on to something. When he turned on this holographic nightmare, he obviously wasn't strong enough to bring it through to a conclusion.... This post is a manifestation of some people being very keyed in. Those ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it.

Ray and Pam Kemp, John McMaster, Alan Walter, many hundreds and thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of good folk found themselves declared as bad people by the LRH / David Miscavige crew.

No more than maybe a hundred people are affected by this precipitous drop down the tone scale by the Knowledgism owners.

It's a pity.

Last edited:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Yep, if that's really from Knowledgism, it confirms the worst of my fears about their confidentiality and focus on elite-level beings as opposed to those in "the red zone". The idea that there are "too many" people who are essentially "low tone" for his "coveted technology" is pathetic.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
The mailing list is [email protected].

If you do a whois on that domain, you get:

Owner, Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
Wisdom Publishing (ID00009748)
1400 Camp Letoli Rd
Saint Jo, TX 76265
United States
Phone: +1.9409952054
Email: [email protected]

(Same registry info as knowledgism.com)

That's more than I bothered to do earlier....

unknownuser1

It's real

Sad but real. The list referred to was a private list made up of Ranch Clients/Students. It was known as The Prosperity List and was terminated immediately after that post was made.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sad but real. The list referred to was a private list made up of Ranch Clients/Students. It was known as The Prosperity List and was terminated immediately after that post was made.

One wonders if there's a new list....

Honestly, I never wanted to get into factions. I'd thought about studying there, but now I have no plans to. Effective today.

thanks for verifying the authenticity.

what a sad ending.

i did the codes in 95 in Dallas, before the ranch.

Lola was there then.

firing her and calling her Red Zone is gnarly.

RogerB

Crusader

Snipped . . . . . . .

They should have sent this email out on goldenrod

The above really sounds like the days of the Finance Police and the early 1980 period of Scientology. Those were overwhelming frightening days for many.

I wonder WHO is re creating this old nightmare.

The above post is proof positive that Alan was on to something. When he turned on this holographic nightmare, he obviously wasn't strong enough to bring it through to a conclusion.... This post is a manifestation of some people being very keyed in. Those ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it.

Ray and Pam Kemp, John McMaster, Alan Walter, many hundreds and thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of good folk found themselves declared as bad people by the LRH / David Miscavige crew.

No more than maybe a hundred people are affected by this precipitous drop down the tone scale by the Knowledgism owners.

It's a pity.

Yes well, it is a very "unfortunate" and ill-conceived email to have sent out. It is also an error to cut the knowledgism comm-lines by KOing the Prosperity List, and running the invitation only thing on the public.

I have had phone calls and emails on all of this in the last days.

I am surprised that CarmelO has not been more vociferous or forthcoming on what this is all about . . . . and I also note that what is conspicuously missing on this thread is the email posted to the Prosperity List that started this cycle to which the post quoted above is a response along with the response by one Neville Chamberlain to the Prosperity List to rebut the instigating first post not shown here.

I don't have the time to put all that together as I am about to take off to Philadelphia for two days on business . . . .

But I will quickly type this up from the top of my head.

The beginnings of this ruckus stems from Eric Wolery, of whom CarmelO and I have earlier commented upon on ESMB.

Eric was fired/dismissed in shame from the Ranch staff by Alan, with Alan referring to him as an "evil little shit" . . . and as Alan told me, he called Eric this when booting him off the ranch.

Eric is the person who sabotaged both the tech application and the Kn lines while on staff and also in NYC when he came here. I wrote on this earlier on ESMB . . . . though there is much more on this that could be relayed with comments from some of his victims.

Eric unfortunately has been found to be a chronic liar.

Alan's error was in being too gentle. Kn does not have an "ethics office or function" . . . . we just have folks be honorable. Some fail in that. Eric failed in that and grossly violated all honor and ethical good conduct . . . I have personally witnessed it.

Alan, in my view, would have been wiser to have made it known broadly on Kn lines that he had fired Eric from staff and for what cause. Alan did not. He simply let Eric go without public comment.

Had Alan made the truth known, what we see on this thread would not have occurred.

For, what has occurred is that Eric recently has told some folks . . . and this from one such who posted to the Prosperity List the omitted email from this thread . . . that Eric had been processing him on the Games Matrix tech . . . that Eric has all the Games Matrix Tech, "that he helped Alan develop" etc., etc. These statements by Eric are lies.

In any event, the individual who began all this strife with his email to the P. List did get some very good gains from the processing.

But what he was touting is that you could come and get your Games Matrix processing from "the Processors Processor" Eric . . . you don't have to go to the ranch!

It has been stated that Eric's mother, Lola, who stayed on at the ranch after Eric was fired by Alan, has been secretly passing to Eric the Games Matrix tech she was able to get her hands on . . . . though she could not get it all. I do not know what the truth is on that. As I said, it's what I've been told. She left the ranch last week, with a simple email to the P. List stating she is going off to do her next thing in life.

In any event, what you see in the opening post of this thread is the response by the ranch management to a despicable breach of honesty, integrity, ethics and honor . . . and by one already demonstrative of such breaches.

Of course, members of the Kn fraternity have variously taken sides in the issue based on personal preferences or rationale . . . but I can assure you that only a very, very, very few know the truth behind why all this happened. Virtually all taking sides in the issue have no idea that Alan fired Eric and for just cause . . . but unfortunately too kindly. They are only acting on the opinion that Eric is a "Master Processor" . . . . well, CarmeloOrchards and I (and many others I can cite) have a very different view of the notion of his "mastery" as a processor.

You have more info CarmelO . . . why not give it?

RogerB . . . . and you can quote me on the above! :yes:

Last edited:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Transparency and accountability are the only way out. Continuing to hold secret that which is ostensibly a cure for what ails man is a crime. It might make you rich, and you can come up with a million justifications, but it is a crime, and you will make yourselves pay for it.

Yes well, it is a very "unfortunate" and ill-conceived email to have sent out. It is also an error to cut the knowledgism comm-lines by KOing the Prosperity List, and running the invitation only thing on the public.

I have had phone calls and emails on all of this in the last days.

I am surprised that CarmelO has not been more vociferous or forthcoming on what this is all about . . . . and I also note that what is conspicuously missing on this thread is the email posted to the Prosperity List that started this cycle to which the post quoted above is a response along with the response by one Neville Chamberlain to the Prosperity List to rebut the instigating first post not shown here.

I don't have the time to put all that together as I am about to take off to Philadelphia for two days on business . . . .

But I will quickly type this up from the top of my head.

The beginnings of this ruckus stems from Eric Wolery, of whom CarmelO and I have earlier commented upon on ESMB.

Eric was fired/dismissed in shame from the Ranch staff by Alan, with Alan referring to him as an "evil little shit" . . . and as Alan told me, he called Eric this when booting him off the ranch.

Eric is the person who sabotaged both the tech application and the Kn lines while on staff and also in NYC when he came here. I wrote on this earlier on ESMB . . . . though there is much more on this that could be relayed with comments from some of his victims.

Eric unfortunately has been found to be a chronic liar.

Alan's error was in being too gentle. Kn does not have an "ethics office or function" . . . . we just have folks be honorable. Some fail in that. Eric failed in that and grossly violated all honor and ethical good conduct . . . I have personally witnessed it.

Alan, in my view, would have been wiser to have made it known broadly on Kn lines that he had fired Eric from staff and for what cause. Alan did not. He simply let Eric go without public comment.

Had Alan made the truth known, what we see on this thread would not have occurred.

For, what has occurred is that Eric recently has told some folks . . . and this from one such who posted to the Prosperity List the omitted email from this thread . . . that Eric had been processing him on the Games Matrix tech . . . that Eric has all the Games Matrix Tech, "that he helped Alan develop" etc., etc. These statements by Eric are lies.

In any event, the individual who began all this strife with his email to the P. List did get some very good gains from the processing.

But what he was touting is that you could come and get your Games Matrix processing from "the Processors Processor" Eric . . . you don't have to go to the ranch!

It has been stated that Eric's mother, Lola, who stayed on at the ranch after Eric was fired by Alan, has been secretly passing to Eric the Games Matrix tech she was able to get her hands on . . . . though she could not get it all. I do not know what the truth is on that. As I said, it's what I've been told. She left the ranch last week, with a simple email to the P. List stating she is going off to do her next thing in life.

In any event, what you see in the opening post of this thread is the response by the ranch management to a despicable breach of honesty, integrity, ethics and honor . . . and by one already demonstrative of such breaches.

Of course, members of the Kn fraternity have variously taken sides in the issue based on personal preferences or rationale . . . but I can assure you that only a very, very, very few know the truth behind why all this happened. Virtually all taking sides in the issue have no idea that Alan fired Eric and for just cause . . . but unfortunately too kindly. The are only acting on the opinion that Eric is a "Master Processor" . . . . well, CarmeloOrchards and I (and many others I can cite) have a very different view of the notion of his "mastery" as a processor.

You have more info CarmelO . . . why not give it?

RogerB . . . . and you can quote me on the above! :yes:

Roger,

I've had phone calls and e mails too.

The ones I got were of two types:

1. Everything is OK.

2. The Ranch was going to be left vacant when there was no course going on.

I was told, in a phone call, that Lola was told to pack her things and go, not instantly, but that Ceil wanted the ranch _land_ empty.

It sounded like the ranch land was probably going to be sold. You can't leave buildings empty in the harsh summers and winters in Northern Texas. Between homeless people taking residence when you're not there, to the scorpions and other critters who would move in plus the heat cold and wind. It doesn't sound like a recipe for building maintenance.

Lola had been a stable feature of the centers from the first day I set foot there. I have no reason to think even remotely that she was anything other than effective. I heard that she was suspected of passing stuff to Eric. I heard no one say she had done that. No one. In my way of doing business, one is innocent until proven guilty.

Al had been fired on the same day. He had been a client of the center when I was there in 1995. He was doing volunteer work there at the ranch. No one said anything about why he was told to pack his things and go. There wasn't even speculation.

I had heard, also, in a phone conversation, that Alan's old friends, Neville and Dean, were not a part of the management of the tech. That Alan had perceived that they hadn't supported him and carried it on enough when he was living.

I agree with anything negative that you have to say about Eric. I had said more than that in 1995 and 1996. I have never, to this day, understood why Alan kept him around for nearly 15 years. I've long thought that was a part of the knowledgism fabric that I wanted no part of.

My last personal words to Alan were that Eric was an SP and was wrecking the business in a number of ways that I listed - of things that I had personally observed him (Eric) doing. Alan didn't reply. Alan kept Eric in place and called him a master processor for another ten or more years. That told me more than I wanted to know.

The stories of LRH having vipers like Marty and DM around for so long seemed to be a part of Alan's scene too. Eric demonstrated to me, year in, year out, that he was a disaster. What was the glue that kept him in place?

From what I've personally heard from Ceil's mouth and beingness over the phone, during the last year, I have nothing but raw anger to suppressed rage from her to me to report. I talked to her on the phone with Alan in ear and voice range.

My conclusion is that Alan may have had some pre death input into this firing cycle and cancellation of comm lines. I don't want to speculate further because I have nothing other than a gut feeling. He, quite obviously was very angry toward the end at times. I heard it over the phone. Others did too. I, personally, was singled out by Alan in 2009, as told by Ceil, as the sole cause of knowledgism not gaining a foothold over the years from 1995 to present. Eric was not mentioned even casually. There is no context that I can put that statement into, that doesn't seem totally wacko. I never worked there. I contributed more than $15,000. for the courses we did take. I personally lost a half million dollars as a result of an out list done by Eric and C'Sed by Alan that I corrected on myself. i didn't bitch about that.

This post by David Nelson sounds petty, greedy, and dishonest. I don't know of any supporting evidence in its favor. It comes across to me as a ruthless bloodbath, not unlike the Finance Police era of Scientology. It looks like a ruthless cutting of old ties. It doesn't look like a rah rah PR fluff piece that I would send out if I were in their shoes.

Using creative processing theory, how would you (Roger, Dart, etc) have handled these points that are currently divisive?

My **guess** -- in the last two weeks was that David and Ceil were getting rid of the "old" Scientology influences. Anyone 50 and over was persona non grata. This post clearly says to a wide range of readers that "you are not welcome unless you toe our line" - that to me sounds like a reliving of the 1980s period to present in Scientology.

Correct me with facts anywhere that you see fit.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I also note that what is conspicuously missing on this thread is the email posted to the Prosperity List that started this cycle to which the post quoted above is a response along with the response by one Neville Chamberlain to the Prosperity List to rebut the instigating first post not shown here.

I was only forwarded the one email. I'm not a part of the Kn field, so it's a mystery to me why I received it.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
My last personal words to Alan were that Eric was an SP and was wrecking the business in a number of ways that I listed - of things that I had personally observed him (Eric) doing. Alan didn't reply. Alan kept Eric in place and called him a master processor for another ten or more years. That told me more than I wanted to know.

The stories of LRH having vipers like Marty and DM around for so long seemed to be a part of Alan's scene too. Eric demonstrated to me, year in, year out, that he was a disaster. What was the glue that kept him in place?

I've half wondered if sometimes people keep the incompetent (and anti-competent) around because they make one feel so much more competent. I don't know Alan well or Eric at all, so I really have no dog in this particular hunt.

Lisa Ann Marie

Patron with Honors
Yep, if that's really from Knowledgism, it confirms the worst of my fears about their confidentiality and focus on elite-level beings as opposed to those in "the red zone". The idea that there are "too many" people who are essentially "low tone" for his "coveted technology" is pathetic.

Sounds like scientology to me.

Mockingbird6

Patron with Honors
Is Lisa Ann Marie a Troll?

I just saw some speculation about Lisa Ann Marie so I looked at all her? posts. Funny that someone "jumps into the fray" and in two days, without any intro or mention that they've been lurking, posts 29 times, the first many of which are quite sarcastic. I stopped reading, but it sure made me think this is a troll.

Lisa Ann Marie

Patron with Honors
I just saw some speculation about Lisa Ann Marie so I looked at all her? posts. Funny that someone "jumps into the fray" and in two days, without any intro or mention that they've been lurking, posts 29 times, the first many of which are quite sarcastic. I stopped reading, but it sure made me think this is a troll.

That's what you people are like, you're quick to shout troll, no wonder the sarcasm. Maybe you're the one mocking?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Mebbe so. Though they could have been lurking awhile without having mentioned that specifically.