They're upset.

Wouldn't you like to be upset too?

Whoa unto use, that we are so easily dispersed. How the hell did we ever
build anything that remotely looks like a civilization? Must'uv been
some kinda mistake. We were trying to build a dunghill, and accidentally
built a civilization.

If you have an IT, then your IT is waiting for you to get over your upset,
so that you can back to your IT.

There is a third party. Look behind you. It is in that bag you've been carrying around with you for a millenia. It has a life of its own, which you feed as if it were a hungry wolf (which is an insult to wolves, being as they
probably behave better than this.)

So, I'm going to go get my bag of popcorn, and wait for act II.

I hope the special effects are 3D, and really good. :yes:

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
...I am embarrassed for y'all.

If Kn leaves its' adherents to this kind of juvenile in-fighting, there is no reason for anyone to credit it.

Yuh. I am not a Knowledgist, but have found many of Alan's postings enlightening, and so I find it embarassing too. I frankly don't care about the who, what, when and why - it seems like someone is pissing on someone's grave and I find it disgusting.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but quite a few of the folks who are involved in this appear to have been running (or running the bits they know of) Alan's Games Matrix tech (AGPMs in scio speak). Alan himself always said run the ability and the disabilty will run out. Yet, IMO, there is a violation of this in (the publicly released parts of) the Matrix tech - namely at the top of the Matrix you have a "goal - goal oppose" type of set up. I do not believe it is like that - behind it is the co-create (as Roger has said) and not addressing that will bypass charge big time.

Of course, this plays right into Kev's open source argument - which goes down like a lead balloon with anyone that wants to "own" any of this :grouch: More's the pity.

Nick

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think the problem is that people are sqabbling about something as such. It is that the squabble is not resolving. Somewhere there is a hole with missing data on this matter.

eyeamhere

:thumbsup:
"Any problem to be a problem, must contain an unknown." Alan C. Walter
(Power Leadership Series 1)

Last edited:
If you are GENUINELY interested in Knowledgism then I suggest you communicate directly with the Ranch.

Dart

Actually I have attempted to do so in the past, with my attempts having being ignored. It was partly for that reason that I asked both you & Roger to attend the freezone conference last year in pasadena to discuss some of the similarities & differences which knowledgism presents. You begged off over other business matters. Roger did come and gave a talk which was well received and is now available on the internet.

As to "levels of venom", frankly I'm a bit more concerned about the extreme venom in the post as signed by Ceil Stanford & David Nelson. No doubt they were responding out of anger to something which they considered to be of legitimate concern. Still the level of the response, putting it mildly, seems excessive to an outsider. It's certainly not "comforting".

Mark A. Baker

I hear a bunch of supposedly advanced beings fighting like a pack of wild dogs.

Most of you have studied LRH intensively, even if you now choose to disregard what you have learnt.

He said, and I've proved it in application time and time again: "For a fight to continue there MUST be a third party".

Never agreed with that one, Allen. For one thing I've known many a "1st party" who was quite competent at maintaining a fight against all efforts to appease him. LRH was, by all reports, quite good at that one himself come to that. Possibly this was another of his "misdirectors", i.e. "look over there, not at me" bits of tech. He certainly used it often enough to compel & expel.

Mark A. Baker

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Never agreed with that one, Allen. For one thing I've known many a "1st party" who was quite competent at maintaining a fight against all efforts to appease him. LRH was, by all reports, quite good at that one himself come to that. Possibly this was another of his "misdirectors", i.e. "look over there, not at me" bits of tech. He certainly used it often enough to compel & expel.

Mark A. Baker

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"Know thy enemy as thyself" does not mean anything other than we are all, individually and collectively our own enemy. Our only enemy on this entire planet is our own ignorance. There is no other enemy. And Knowledgism was put in place to combat that enemy - ignorance and no other enemy.!

picture.php

unknownuser1

If it ain't Green Zone, you're lying about something or someone.

ALL LIFE ACTIONS FOLLOW
THE LAWS OF THE ABILITY PARADIGM

Life Animation Process Series 15

Please check the Glossary if you encounter an unfamiliar word.

Whether you are using a computer, driving down the highway, calling on clients, playing tennis, playing golf, or playing any game on planet Earth, you are following the SPIEPIR paradigm. This pattern is the pattern of the universe.

When you do not arrive at the right place at the right time, or you violate the exact and correct who, what, where, when, how, and moods, you have a physical manifestation. Behind that lies an unconfrontable force.

A. The wrong thing to do is solve it.

B. The correct and true thing to do is to uncover the force, find its source, and handle it to vanishment.

Doing A will cause your life to get worse and degrade.

Doing B will cause your life to upgrade and get better.

All of life is a big SPIEPIR process. Use the prompters, uncover the force, find the source of the force, handle with the appropriate procedure(s), release the locked up life-force particles, and you will have a fun-filled, happy life.

Refuse to confront the force, solve the problem by blaming others, and you will have a miserable life.

Sometimes life can trigger you so viciously that you will want to destroy everyone around you. When this happens, don't act; take a break. You've probably accessed a heavy past incident which, if you act, will transfer into present time and everyone will be part of that incident. This is involuntary replication to the maximum. Realize that you have uncovered an area that has been ruining you for a very long time.

These types of incidents require a strong ability to run causative processing because you've been committing harmful acts in an attempt to solve this past incident for a long, long time. The correct thing to do is to find the hidden who and run out how you put yourself in that position in the first place.

It can get pretty crazy when this occurs, and the environment will act up tremendously. Whatever you do, don't get into blaming others, as you'll end up assigning away all your power and create present time problems and enemies.

It is the failure to handle these types of incidents that causes beings to lose all their powers.

By handling them sanely, not only will you have a tremendous win but you'll recover your lost power and will regain vast numbers of new abilities.

The Chart of Ascension is also a chart of descent. Each point of descent was a time you used a solution that took you away from the force rather than confronting it and finding the truth.

Though there have been terrible, evil beings who have committed mayhem and butchery down through the ages, that is not enough cause to unlock the truth. After all, it is your force, your problem, your case, your level of existence, no matter who you blame (assign away your power). The area never unlocks until you cognite on what you did and how you set it up.

The law is:

Find the truth and, magically, your power is returned.

If you can comprehend that life is SPIEPIR in action, that the laws of SPIEPIR apply to your life games, then you can be processed by life twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. This produces immense gains, continuously, forever. The cumulative effect of this over twenty to thirty years is enormous. Over a few thousand years, it will be infinite.

This is the secret to getting all the way out. Of course, this presupposes that you will continue to upgrade your communication lines and subjects so that you will be pushing yourself into ever-bigger games and causing the greatest good for the greatest number.

Just keep getting your scores up and applying the SPIEPIR laws, and all will be well.

ALAN C. WALTER

22 September 1993 / Revised 30 March 1994
Copyright © 1993, 1994
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

SPOT ON!!!!

ALL LIFE ACTIONS FOLLOW
THE LAWS OF THE ABILITY PARADIGM

Life Animation Process Series 15

Please check the Glossary if you encounter an unfamiliar word.

Whether you are using a computer, driving down the highway, calling on clients, playing tennis, playing golf, or playing any game on planet Earth, you are following the SPIEPIR paradigm. This pattern is the pattern of the universe.

When you do not arrive at the right place at the right time, or you violate the exact and correct who, what, where, when, how, and moods, you have a physical manifestation. Behind that lies an unconfrontable force.

A. The wrong thing to do is solve it.

B. The correct and true thing to do is to uncover the force, find its source, and handle it to vanishment.

Doing A will cause your life to get worse and degrade.

Doing B will cause your life to upgrade and get better.

All of life is a big SPIEPIR process. Use the prompters, uncover the force, find the source of the force, handle with the appropriate procedure(s), release the locked up life-force particles, and you will have a fun-filled, happy life.

Refuse to confront the force, solve the problem by blaming others, and you will have a miserable life.

Sometimes life can trigger you so viciously that you will want to destroy everyone around you. When this happens, don't act; take a break. You've probably accessed a heavy past incident which, if you act, will transfer into present time and everyone will be part of that incident. This is involuntary replication to the maximum. Realize that you have uncovered an area that has been ruining you for a very long time.

These types of incidents require a strong ability to run causative processing because you've been committing harmful acts in an attempt to solve this past incident for a long, long time. The correct thing to do is to find the hidden who and run out how you put yourself in that position in the first place.

It can get pretty crazy when this occurs, and the environment will act up tremendously. Whatever you do, don't get into blaming others, as you'll end up assigning away all your power and create present time problems and enemies.

It is the failure to handle these types of incidents that causes beings to lose all their powers.

By handling them sanely, not only will you have a tremendous win but you'll recover your lost power and will regain vast numbers of new abilities.

The Chart of Ascension is also a chart of descent. Each point of descent was a time you used a solution that took you away from the force rather than confronting it and finding the truth.

Though there have been terrible, evil beings who have committed mayhem and butchery down through the ages, that is not enough cause to unlock the truth. After all, it is your force, your problem, your case, your level of existence, no matter who you blame (assign away your power). The area never unlocks until you cognite on what you did and how you set it up.

The law is:

Find the truth and, magically, your power is returned.

If you can comprehend that life is SPIEPIR in action, that the laws of SPIEPIR apply to your life games, then you can be processed by life twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. This produces immense gains, continuously, forever. The cumulative effect of this over twenty to thirty years is enormous. Over a few thousand years, it will be infinite.

This is the secret to getting all the way out. Of course, this presupposes that you will continue to upgrade your communication lines and subjects so that you will be pushing yourself into ever-bigger games and causing the greatest good for the greatest number.

Just keep getting your scores up and applying the SPIEPIR laws, and all will be well.

ALAN C. WALTER

22 September 1993 / Revised 30 March 1994
Copyright © 1993, 1994
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Would y'all like to define SPIEPIR?

We could turn this thread into "The Prosperity List 2" without dogmatic censorship.

mysterysandwich

Patron with Honors
Observing their new captain unexpectedly and inexplicably altering the course of their vessel onto a line leading directly into a minefield, an experienced ship’s crew immediately voice their concern. Mistakenly perceiving their objections as insurrection, the captain responds by summarily declaring all offenders mutineers, isolating them and sentencing them to be cast-aways.
Initiating “damage-control”, the captain issues a proclamation effectively condemning the mutineers as vile, dishonest, lazy, unproductive and dangerous, of having been long-time saboteurs and enemy agents intent on undermining and destroying the vessel and all it stands for.
Meanwhile, loudspeakers are activated all over the ship and messages transmitted to those on shore, offering assurances that all is well, the enemy source has been dealt with, the ship is secure, etc.
Much ado is made of how loud and obnoxious, how juvenile and annoying those offenders have been. How much better things will be when all that nonsense is over with.
Meanwhile, the ship holds onto its new course……
I don't think the problem is that people are sqabbling about something as such. It is that the squabble is not resolving. Somewhere there is a hole with missing data on this matter.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Personally, as I was never on "The Prosperity List 1", I'd like that. If you aren't at the party you can at least look through the window. :)

Mark A. Baker

Sure enough! That's right up there with wall flowers and other dead spirits.

But all kidding aside, I do think you are right about at least being able to look in the window.