FULL expose on Scientology Inc - literally blowing the lid off everything

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Odd thing about South Africa, at least this was true up until the last 10 years - any time a South African did the upper bridge levels, the money they paid never went to the AO in Australia. (All South Africans did the upper levels at the Advanced Org in Australia) The money they paid for their upper levels always went to a Swiss bank account in Europe. The flag banking officer at ANZO was always from INT and took care of this. (They made sure the Flag Banking Officer at ANZO was always from INT.)

I don't know why this was so but it was mentioned by a SO member as a strange anomaly and I'm sure there is a very good reason for it. I always wondered if it was one of the many secret slush funds managed for various reason or people (DM).

South Africa always seemed to be little kingdom unto itself inside the cult, but I think part of the reason was the way they could embezzle and funnel money from SA to other parts of the world in ways that weren't possible from Europe, USA or Australia.

BigBeard

Patron
I'm guessing Miscavige never read 'Moby Dick', aka 'Don't Mess with the Whale(s)'.

I wonder if that fake sailing ship at Gold is named 'Pequod'?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
There have been previous activists in South Africa, See Kim Baker's report from 20 years ago, includes:

"The Johannesburg newspaper The Weekly Mail and Guardian conducted an investigation into the links between the IFP and the Church of Scientology in October-November 1994. On November 4 1994"

Edit: This was posted to their Blog to add some historical perspective but was deleted

Last edited:

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Poor ole Davey only has so many fingers to plug the dike. Is it just me or does it seem that their downward spiral is accelerating? I so look forward to the day when anyone fair gamed can tell their story without worrying about being attacked by corporate Scientology.

To me it seems the further they spiral down, the more real estate they buy in desperate ignorance. They are STILL believing if they build it, they will come :duh::duh:

I actually do hope they keep buying real estate. More & more people are going to be driving by & thinking "damn, that place is huge & no one is ever there!"
:yes::hysterical::clap::happydance: There will come a point one day where we can just sit back & watch, dontcha think??

BunnySkull

To me it seems the further they spiral down, the more real estate they buy in desperate ignorance. They are STILL believing if they build it, they will come :duh::duh:

I actually do hope they keep buying real estate. More & more people are going to be driving by & thinking "damn, that place is huge & no one is ever there!"
:yes::hysterical::clap::happydance: There will come a point one day where we can just sit back & watch, dontcha think??

They might become the epic version of the Christian Science Reading Rooms found through-out shadier neighborhoods across the US. You see, 100 years ago or so Christian Science was a very in vogue religion, founded by the famous evangelist Mary Baker Eddy. It found some very wealthy adherents from the Guilded age generation who generously remembered and endowed the movement in their wills. (Along with many more regular people who left gifts or their estates to the church).

One thing the money was put towards was establishing program of "reading rooms" in cities across the USA to help educate and reach new members. Neatly appointed rooms with lots of books, some couches/chairs, inspirational quotes, free booklets, etc... They tended to buy or rent space in downtown areas or some of the poorer areas of town, funny thing is with the resurgence of the downtowns in many US cities these reading rooms suddenly found themselves in very trendy, gentrified areas.

Anyway, compared to its apex a hundred years ago there are very few Christian Scientists around today, but they still have a large charitable trust to fund these reading rooms. So in all these cities (I've come across them in at least a dozen cities, including one on a main downtown street in my hometown, to the point there prevalence got me wondering WTF.) you have these (almost always) eerily empty "reading" rooms in almost every sizable city across the country - and I've read they are in the UK and other countries too.

Just GIS "christian science reading rooms" to get feel for how many there are, I bet if you're in the US you've passed by one but never really thought much about it.

(I have heard that some of the reading rooms have become popular spots for the transient and homeless populations in some cities, but the one in my town is always dead empty and open.)

I wonder if as the cult ages, and IF money is actually tied up in protective trusts to ensure the cult keeps going rather than fund DM's luxuries, private wars, and endless lawsuits, if that might be the fate of ideal orgs. The ideal orgs are a way for the cult to park their money in real estate and since they can't just keep socking it away (which is a big no no for a tax exempt *cough* charity). But if it is a long term strategy they will become extremely massive versions of the christian science reading rooms, only given the stance of the cult towards wogs you can ensure they will be grand palaces of utter solitude. Kind of like the "resorts" or hotels of North Korea, with massive staffs ready to serve the four or five people who are there annually.

I think you are right.

An ongoing graph which shows properties bought, with of course, amount of cash spent, would show the precise rate of demise of the COS and the precise rate of increase in the desperation of the miniscule maniac.

It is also a jolly pastime to watch the planet in relation to COS as if it were a balloon. Poke it with lawsuits in one place, eg, the USA or South Africa or France and the balloon pops up in OZ or somewhere with a 35 mil building. Desperation, laundering, etc. Who knows how the pressure produces the pop-up reaction, exactly. But we know it does.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I completely enjoy watching the destruction of Scientology.

Thanks to all who speak out against the evil cult.

Dean Blair

One stat that is truly vertical and rocketing towards another galaxy is the number of LOL's that have David Miscavige as the butt end of the joke.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
One stat that is truly vertical and rocketing towards another galaxy is the number of LOL's that have David Miscavige as the butt end of the joke.

And so far that's four more LOL's in your post. The LOL's just keep on coming.

On a different note I always wondered if scio will go extinct. I've read that 200 and 2,000 extinctions occur every year. But why won't really annoying species that no one likes and are in fact harmful, such as mosquitoes, house and deer flies, brown recluse spider, HIV, Ebola and scientology go extinct?