What's new

FULL expose on Scientology Inc - literally blowing the lid off everything

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lawsuits and broken families: The lid comes off Scientology in South Africa
Finally, one of the most highly regarded and widely read newspapers in South Africa have done a FULL expose on Scientology Inc - literally blowing the lid off everything from the en-masse declares, fair-gaming, enforced disconnections, abortions, pitiful pay, brutality at the top and lawsuits - the whole shebang!

Back in Comm blog was was pivotal to this article and today it exploded into the public domain.

http://mg.co.za/data/2014-10-31-law...the-lid-comes-off-scientology-in-south-africa

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Media are simply no longer intimidated

SouthAfrica.jpg

Lawsuits and broken families: The lid comes off Scientology in South Africa
Finally, one of the most highly regarded and widely read newspapers in South Africa have done a FULL expose on Scientology Inc - literally blowing the lid off everything from the en-masse declares, fair-gaming, enforced disconnections, abortions, pitiful pay, brutality at the top and lawsuits - the whole shebang!

Back in Comm blog was was pivotal to this article and today it exploded into the public domain.

http://mg.co.za/data/2014-10-31-law...the-lid-comes-off-scientology-in-south-africa

well, i don't know as there's actually been any lid on this for some time now...

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
well, i don't know as there's actually been any lid on this for some time now...

Birdy, once something actually makes it into a mass-circulation form like a well-respected newspaper or a prime-time news/current affairs show, a lid does come off.

It happened here in Oz as it now means that other media begin looking for their own cult stories. Media pay a lot of attention to what other media in their country are saying.

I predict you will now have the cult become a "talking point" in SA just like it became in Oz after Sen. Xenophon's speech and the subsequent media. TV, radio, newspapers and magazines all now have the cult on their radar and will be a lot more willing to pursue and publish/air stuff. More exes will feel brave enough to publicly tell their stories and large law firms will start to smell the blood in the water.

Time to flee SA, Davey Boyo :shark:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nice snippet. Gotta love Depositions and Discovery....dig deep into all the cover ups.

“The Corbetts’s court case, which is expected to be heard next year, will enable their lawyers to dig into the local Church of Scientology’s finances by looking at its books dating back to 2007, when the loan was made.
”​

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Wow.

Like was said, the only thing strait up and vertical is the Ship, as in the Titanic just before going under.

This is going to be interesting to watch.

Jump

Operating teatime
Wow.

Like was said, the only thing strait up and vertical is the Ship, as in the Titanic just before going under.

Nice to see they got a picture of Captain David Miscavige in that article. I hope it was his good side.

:hysterical:

Gib

Crusader
Birdy, once something actually makes it into a mass-circulation form like a well-respected newspaper or a prime-time news/current affairs show, a lid does come off.

It happened here in Oz as it now means that other media begin looking for their own cult stories. Media pay a lot of attention to what other media in their country are saying.

I predict you will now have the cult become a "talking point" in SA just like it became in Oz after Sen. Xenophon's speech and the subsequent media. TV, radio, newspapers and magazines all now have the cult on their radar and will be a lot more willing to pursue and publish/air stuff. More exes will feel brave enough to publicly tell their stories and large law firms will start to smell the blood in the water.

Time to flee SA, Davey Boyo :shark:

Yep,

What is the one thing Hubbard FEARED the most?

Yep, it's going to the press, to expose the scam, whistle blowers talking it's a scam

a SP trait. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Jump

Operating teatime
Yep,

What is the one thing Hubbard FEARED the most?

Yep, it's going to the press, to expose the scam, whistle blowers talking it's a scam

a SP trait. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hoisted straight up and vertical . . .

. . . by their own petard.

:hysterical:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just to give some back ground here.

Scientology in South Africa was more or less being propped up by 40 old timers who had some wealth and were generous with donations, particularly Ernest and Gayle Corbett. Ernest and Gayle were talked into (yet another reg cycle after millions previously given) donating R5 million due to a false report sent "up lines" that this had ALREADY been regged. So they loan this extra R5 million for a short range ..a promise of refund in some 30 days.

MEAN WHILE

A bunch of Gestapo Missionaires with their lanyards and fake navy uniforms and symbolic medals and swagger sticks descend to do another PURGE.

Scientology inc goes from Purge to Purge and 2014 is no exception.

So these 40 (now I hear 50) of the top bluebloods of South Africa, the major vets and the long term loyals all get declared Suppressive Person. They were Googling and reading the Internet !

These Loyals were regged for all they were worth for 40 years and only now, the Church discovered these 40 were anti-social suppressive persons all along ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So Gayle and Ernest's R5million vanished into thin air.

One does not need to refund a Suppressive ! They are Fair Game !

Lucky for the South Africans who are suing they have THE top 3 Law firms in the country.....

Last edited:

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yeah ! Remember when Ron DeWolf said he was taught the first rule is do not get caught !:)

The bigger the press the better for the critics ! :happydance::happydance:

I want the cult GONE !:cloud9:

I hope this expands and expands and DM can run to Bulgravia and blame SPs for closing down the orgs !:clap::happydance:

Anything you can do to contribute to this will be appreciated !

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
Poor ole Davey only has so many fingers to plug the dike. Is it just me or does it seem that their downward spiral is accelerating? I so look forward to the day when anyone fair gamed can tell their story without worrying about being attacked by corporate Scientology.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Wow.

No, there are many things that are straight up and vertical. Every ex's middle finger.

FUCK YOU, DAVID MISCAVIGE!!!!!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
From the South African Independent Scientology blog Scientologists getting back in comm:

http://backincomm.wordpress.com/201...off-scientology/comment-page-1/#comment-13064

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Kim Kihm on October 31, 2014 at 6:11 pm said:

Funny that Robi claims that I was aware of all the donations he made. I have a copy of a report that I wrote on the 3rd August 1999 to the MAA at AOSH ANZO complaining about IAS donations he made to the AO without my knowledge. He was at the AO for 11 months not earning an income for most of that time yet he happily donated our money whilst I remained in SA to give birth to our daughter alone.

Talking about following the cause blindly. ……

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Geez , some folks hold a grudge over a little thing like brainwashing , slavery, ruining families and having OSA try to drive them to insanity or suicide !:duh::duh:

Come on , I like having all my " crazy stories " about times I was driven to the edge of insanity !:angry:

Or had my life ruined by Scientology and their crazy hijinks !:angry:

Or had some of my closest friends get a family member MURDERED thanks to the con ! :angry::angry::angry: ( see a million years in hell
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?36979-A-MILLION-YEARS-IN-HELL )

And their lives ruined utterly so DM can keep lining his pockets and Hub can keep impersonating a demigod in folks deluded minds :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I better calm down before I smash this fucking computer .

I think I better go work out and get some of this aggression out .:grouch:

I hope I get to live to see the main cult fall and DM go to prison .:omg:

Some guys fantasize about millions and a mansion; I fantasize about justice and recovery . :coolwink:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
M&G is hardly one of the big newspapers in SA. lol. I don't actually know anyone reads it.
HOWEVER Ihope it encourages other papers to grow a pair and run with it too. I am crossing my fingers it generates a lot of interest in all modes of media and shames the church mercilessly. Oh the sweet deliciousness of it all.

:biggrin:
Well done guys.