What's new

Fundamentalist KSW Independent Scientology

Gib

Crusader
Again, you've managed to misunderstand. Elements of dianetics and scientology are safe, they don't do what is claimed, but they do have beneficial effects. I don't see any problem with people using those parts,
despite people having died or been destroyed by using other parts. :)

per hubbard, they did a "bunk"

This is not "OT"

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Again, you've managed to misunderstand. Elements of dianetics and scientology are safe, they don't do what is claimed, but they do have beneficial effects. I don't see any problem with people using those parts, despite people having died or been destroyed by using other parts. :)
No. That is exactly what is wrong with Hubbard and his Scientology: Some parts may be beneficial to some people but other parts are very, very harmful. While quite a number of people might agree with this in general, no one has ever separated the alleged "good" stuff from the harmful stuff. In fact, you'd be hard-pressed to find any agreement on what, exactly, is the "good" stuff.

Well, it can't be separated out. You can't recommend the specific "good" stuff because (1) it isn't clear which that is and (2) all the bad stuff is woven throughout.

Because of that, I say leave it all alone. The good stuff isn't that good and the bad stuff is really bad.

Bill

uniquemand

Unbeliever
No. That is exactly what is wrong with Hubbard and his Scientology: Some parts may be beneficial to some people but other parts are very, very harmful. While quite a number of people might agree with this in general, no one has ever separated the alleged "good" stuff from the harmful stuff. In fact, you'd be hard-pressed to find any agreement on what, exactly, is the "good" stuff.

Well, it can't be separated out. You can't recommend the specific "good" stuff because (1) it isn't clear which that is and (2) all the bad stuff is woven throughout.

Because of that, I say leave it all alone. The good stuff isn't that good and the bad stuff is really bad.

Bill

I think it has been figured out.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Psychology-Introduction-Metapsychology-Edition/dp/1615991239

Read Sarge's preface. He states it quite clearly (tm) Page xxi

RogerB

Crusader
I have a typo in my last post on this thread . . . the setting up of the HASI (Org) in Sydney occurred in April/May of 1960 , , , not '68.

Rog

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Fundamentalist Independent Scientology Survey on Study and Word Clearing

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology on Study and Word Clearing
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/studytechnology

Introductory Article: SURVEY: Study and word clearing
http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/450-survey-the-technology-of-study-and-word-clearing
Study and word clearing

By Lana Mitchell

There are a few surveys we will be doing over the next week – so we can get a grip on where you, me and others are at on some key subjects – and to find out what people are thinking, feeling and wanting. The first is on the subject of study. And it is below this rather apt LRH reference on the subject of learning.

“All right, the situation with regard to auditing depends on another subject and that is a subject called study. If you can’t learn anything, why, then you can’t find out how to do anything. So just as I talked to you in the last lecture and told you that communication was not an end all of processing but was absolutely vital if an auditor was ever going to get to a pc to do something for him, so it is true that study operates as the door, open or closed, to learning how to audit.

“If an auditor can’t learn anything, then of course he won’t be able to audit, regardless of the attitude he has towards the human race or his wish to do something for people or his desires in any way, shape or form. These all would be barriered by just this one point. He couldn’t learn anything.

“So in order to teach somebody how to audit, it’s necessary that they be able to learn. Now, this is terribly fundamental, awful. This is down there scraping the bottom of the barrel with regard to fundamentals, and yet all great successes are built on attention to fundamentals. …

“This next datum I am going to give you is something is something I really don’t want you to park behind the left lobe and skip, because this is going to make all the difference in the world to the future of Scientology. And that is a knowledge of this one point, this one point: That better than 50 percent of Scientology consists in the discipline of application, consists in the technology of application, consists in the know-how of application. And that’s better than 50 percent of the subject better than 50 percent.

“Now, perhaps that datum is not very impressive, but let me let me amplify this and I think you will see how that datum is impressive. You could give the entirety of the processes which have produced results in Scientology and there are a great, big, many of them you could give these in their entirety to a field of mental practice, carte blanche that’s just the processes, you understand just the commands and they wouldn’t be able to do a thing with them.

“They wouldn’t be able to get any result with them of any kind whatsoever.

“They would turn out an asinine statement like the University of Chicago.

“It’s a college. That’s what we used to say about it at George Washington. We used to be tolerant about Chicago. Most of us wanted to go there because you only had to go a couple of years before they handed you a sheepskin and we were bored. But this outfit uttered this asinine statement: We have tested all the techniques of Dianetics and found out it didn’t work. Well, in the first place it’s asinine because all the techniques of Dianetics didn’t exist in published form and were not available to them to test, see? So right away, that was nonsense.

“For instance, I know of techniques that were released at the first Foundation in Elizabeth which have never seen the light of day; I have never seen them published or anything else.

“Matter of fact, I saw three or four splinter groups suddenly start up on stuff that was merely designed to take care of one pc or something like that, and then they decided that this would apply to all pcs and so forth. There are several brands of therapy which are adrift today which simply consist of one technique developed for one pc at Elizabeth. So for any outfit for any outfit to grandly look down its nose and say, we have tested all the techniques of Dianetics, you know? Well, what a statement, see? They haven’t got them to test. How would they even know if they had tested all the techniques? Right away they are irresponsible. And then to say they didn’t work would also be asinine because if they had tested even sloppily, they would have gotten some result someplace, unless they were simply uttering a publicity statement to protect the vested interest.

“But that is aside from the point. The point is simply this: Yes, they could have had all the techniques. They could have had them all. They didn’t, but they could have.

“And they could have, in their haphazard, bunged up way, have tested these techniques and they wouldn’t have worked, because they didn’t have a Dianeticist in the lot of them. There was nobody there trained in the basic disciplines of Dianetics. And that was 50 percent or better of the technology which they might have gathered. Quite important, don’t you see? “

LRH Tape: Studying: Introduction, 18 June 1964

Please fill out our SURVEY: The technology of study and word clearing (link) - click here. Results will be published at the end of the week.

CommunicatorIC

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology Survey: Trying to get a "TR's pass"

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology Survey: Trying to get a "TR's pass"
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/trainingroutines

Article: http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/451-survey-trying-to-get-a-tr-s-pass

SURVEY: Trying to get a "TR's pass"

By Lana Mitchell

Thank you for your survey responses on study tech and word clearing. Here is another survey – on a famously touchy subject ... TRs.

Stories abound of people trying to get a Corp Scientology “TRs pass” in for months on end, or being on the Pro Metering Course for years, as they cannot get the needed meter reads or their videos keep being flunked for seemingly arbitrary reasons.

Then there is the notable RTC personae that church staff try to emulate - that is almost cold and no ARC, and now seems to be the standard to judge if you have your “TRs in” or not.

And of course there are the wonderful descriptions of TRs by people who have no clue what they are or what they do (staring eyes, shouting at ashtrays, etc.).

Please take a moment to answer our survey questions on the subject (SURVEY LINK HERE) – and also read the below LRH description of what TR 0 is supposed to achieve.

“On this course we will be doing training drills that will help you to recognize the parts of communication and to apply the communication formula in life. We call these drills Training Routines or TRs.

“The first drill deals with the attention part of the communication formula. It's called Confronting. The word confront means to stand face-to-face; to bring into the presence of; or to face up to. If you can't face up to someone you will have a hard time communicating to him. If you can confront another person and just be there comfortably in front of him, it will be much easier for you to communicate with that person.

“Just simply being there confronting the other person comfortably is a very basic ingredient for good communication. But how many times have you observed people not fully just being there and instead, showing uneasiness and discomfort and so on? How many times have you talked to someone whose interest or attention was somewhere else, who wasn't confronting you? It is like talking to yourself, which is a profitless activity.

“Examine people who seem to be very much alive, who are on the ball, who are interested, who have a ready, quick intelligence, and you will find that they also have a lot of energy, yet are very relaxing to be with. When they look at you, they see you. You do not get the feeling of being looked through as if you were not there.

“These people have a high ability to confront. They are easy to talk to and also are interested in you. They can put their attention on something and maintain it without getting caught-up in all sorts of idle thoughts. Their attention is outwards on their environment and not constantly turned in on themselves and on their own problems.

“This is what we mean by confronting. Being there and facing up to people and situations easily, without discomfort or effort. That which a person can confront he can handle. The first step of handling anything is gaining an ability to face it.

“Actually, we are looking here at the basic anatomy of all problems. Problems start with an inability to confront something. Whether you apply this to yourself or your family, to school or business, you can always trace the beginning of any existing problem to an unwillingness to confront. The less a problem is confronted, the more of a problem it will become.

“Some people have the idea that if they don't look at their problems, the problems will go away. This is a nice idea, but very unworkable, because the problems then pile up worse than ever.

“Improve a person's ability to face up or confront and he finds he handles his life and his problems far better. In fact, the problems seem to the person to be smaller, because he can confront them more directly. Respect for yourself and others depends first on an ability to confront things. So does communication.

“Did you ever run into someone you couldn't really face up to? Well, this first drill will help you handle that. Are you ready? See your supervisor. LRH lecture 7510C22 An Introduction to Communication and Confronting – TR 0.

CommunicatorIC

FIS: Reformation is possible. Cells are forming.

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology (FIS):

Reformation aint impossible
http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/458-reformation-aint-impossible

Excerpt:
Public Scientologists are silently gathering in groups. They have small groups of 4 or 5 Scientologists (all in good standing) who are discussing what is going on with the Church and what to do about it. These groups are like cells, they are separately together. In other words Bob knows 4 people who want reform and Sally is one of them, but Sally knows 4 others who want reform and so on.

This sort of thing needs to be encouraged amongst Scientologists in good standing.

The “movement” needs to build and the cells need to become aware of one another because at the right time, solidarity amongst a significant group of Scientologists -- not “apostates” -- will greatly influence the courts or the California Attorney General or the IRS to act.

CommunicatorIC

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology quantum mechanical explanation of the engram

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology quantum mechanical explanation of the engram.

NOTE:
Obviously, with a topic this sophisticated and complicated, a mere excerpt will not suffice. One should refer to the original post in the iScientology Blog.

Egrams
http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/461-engrams

Excerpt:
What is the fundamental “quantum field”?

Theta, manifesting as A, R and C. The Electro-Magnetic Spectrum is way higher than science has considered, up to now, and was described by L. Ron Hubbard in the work Scientology 8-80, some 60 years ago.

An “engram” is a “quantum field” of attention units, theta quanta of awareness, created by a being, and existing as stored (not in the brain) , re-creatable mirrors of a physical universe event. They are not “located” until called up again and recreated by the being, whereupon they can and do impinge on the body its glandular system, its nervous system, its communications and the cells and structures. There are parts of these that are continuously created as “automaticities”. All of them are composed of postulated particles in space, “energy”. DNA isn’t so much the blueprint as the list of materials available. The actual plans exist as memories of the theta, the life that animates the cell. They aren’t traces on cells, until put there, as memory, by life itself, manipulating the MEST.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Fundamentalist Independent Scientology quantum mechanical explanation of the engr

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology quantum mechanical explanation of the engram.

NOTE:
Obviously, with a topic this sophisticated and complicated, a mere excerpt will not suffice. One should refer to the original post in the iScientology Blog.

Egrams
http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/461-engrams

Excerpt:

Christ,these clowns haven't the faintest clue about quantum physics, but like Hubbard they think you thrown a few science-y words around and the simpletons apply "what's true for me" to physics (ha!) and think they understand it and can use it to give Scientology BS some credibility.

It's just sad, why don't they spend some time learning actual science instead of wasting all their time and life on the utter bullshit Hubbard pulled out his bloated ass.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Quantum mechanics. Quantum physics. Quantum Scientology.

It's all the same thing.

I know, because I word-cleared the word "quantum."

TG1

Quantum mechanics. Quantum physics. Quantum Scientology.

It's all the same thing.

I know, because I word-cleared the word "quantum."

TG1

Quantum spirituality in one's own universe and other universes. You create it yourself and it perfectly manifests Karmic Law. The akashic records are actually quantum holographic potentialities which are outside time laws yet connect all points of time, past, present and future as conciousness and points of conciousness which we, as spiritual beings are responsible for.

How am I doing? So bloody spiritual I almost crapped myself!

CommunicatorIC

FIS - An Open Letter to all Clears and OTs: You Are At Risk! Need Original OT Levels!

Fundamentalist Independent Scientology: An Open Letter to all Clears and OTs
http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/463-an-open-letter-to-all-clears-and-ots

ExcerptS:
By Tom Martiniano

As I travel around and meet people, get in comm I run into Scientologists who used to be in the Church or who used to be on lines and are no longer moving on the bridge. I get in comm with them and I am astounded at the number of Dianetic Clears that are stalled and off of the bridge and unable to move in any direction. Some of these people are in trouble and some are in real big trouble. Some don’t even realize what a mess they are in. But ALL of them need help.

I am helping as many as I can get out of this nasty non-interference zone that they are in and get them on to OT. And it is surprisingly simple to do, actually. The Church just makes it complicated and costly.

Make no mistake, if you are a Dianetic Clear and have been for years, you are in trouble - and you know it.
There is a problem too with OTs that are out here and stalled. If you are OT, have been OT III or mid OT V for years and years, you are at risk. You need to get through the “Wall of Fire” and get onto Solo NOTs.
Please also note the technical point, previously discussed here, that it possible to go OT only outside the corporate Church of Scientology because only Independent Scientology offers the original OT levels:

But even if you have the money you aren’t really going to go OT in the Church because they got rid of the original OT Sections 4-7. These are the real OT Sections where you do drills that make you OT and able to be “Cause over Life”. And we Indies deliver these OT Sections and we make OTs. In other words, we deliver the bridge as directed by LRH. Not the current Church bridge which is set up to only squeeze money out of you.

CommunicatorIC

Re: FIS - An Open Letter to all Clears and OTs: You Are At Risk! Need Original OT Lev

Oh, what the hell, I'll note the obvious:
Some don’t even realize what a mess they are in.
Make no mistake, if you are a Dianetic Clear and have been for years, you are in trouble - and you know it.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . I get in comm with them and I am astounded at the number of Dianetic Clears that are stalled and off of the bridge and unable to move in any direction. Some of these people are in trouble and some are in real big trouble. Some don’t even realize what a mess they are in. But ALL of them need help . . . Make no mistake, if you are a Dianetic Clear and have been for years, you are in trouble - and you know it . . .

EVALUATION, 1. telling the pc what to think about his case. (HCOB 4 Aug 60)

Boomima

Patron with Honors
Will I regret asking why being a Dianetic Clear for years is "trouble." If so, just post a cute bunny video...

Gib

Crusader

. . . I get in comm with them and I am astounded at the number of Dianetic Clears that are stalled and off of the bridge and unable to move in any direction. Some of these people are in trouble and some are in real big trouble. Some don’t even realize what a mess they are in. But ALL of them need help . . . Make no mistake, if you are a Dianetic Clear and have been for years, you are in trouble - and you know it . . .

EVALUATION
, 1. telling the pc what to think about his case. (HCOB 4 Aug 60)

When I first got involved (1986), I only read dianetics and wanted to go "clear". And then I was introduced to the Bridge to Total Freedom, by the org I was getting dianetic auditing. And I resisted at first, but then was sold some scientology books and I read them, they were POW & New Slant on Life. In reading those books, why I was convinced (sold on the idea's), I became a scientologist you might say. And I now wanted to do the steps in the "Bridge to total Freedom.

In reading that Bridge to Total Freedom (all the EP's on each Grade level), and coupled with the idea that engrams are the source of my problems,

why I actually reduced my abilities in life you might say, now that I now look back and recall.

why, because I wasn't a ARC SW release, why I knew then I might get worse, so I had to get that auditing. And so up the bridge, Grade 0, not being a Grade 0 auditing realease, why I figured I couldn't communicate to anybody about anything, thus I felt at the time, as was not able in that department.

And so on in reading the levels and grades of the bridge, problems, fixed conditions, clear, OT.

I thought because I had not done these levels, I did not have those abilities,

and I thought because others had done those levels and auditing rundowns, they were more able than me.

So, when I look back, the Bridge to Total freedom actually evaluated for me and made me less able

because I hadn't done those levels or auditing actions.