What's new

Fundamentalist Scientology and Enforced Disconnection

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hello FTS,

Thank for the vid!

My best thoughts for you, in these days, in hope you are given strenght and serinity, and may you be reconnected to this place where only remains love being shared and still share out of fear and ignorance.

truly
Lotus

:arose:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Lotus, you are beautiful.
I hope one day I can share this video with the family who just can't comprehend why, so shut down and follow the party line.
I've sent it to my psychologist. :biggrin::coolwink:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
:bump2:

Has anyone watched this video?
Seriously, it's a great tool to use to help people understand the big picture of scientology belief!

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
:bump2:

Has anyone watched this video?
Seriously, it's a great tool to use to help people understand the big picture of scientology belief!

yup I watched it and even started a new thread on it :thumbsup:

Disconnecton is so fundamental to scientology I don't see them ever reforming it or dropping it
as a policy, and I know a lot of folks would like to think its possible or will someday happen.

But if you look at how early and what problem is being handled by the idea pts/sp of roller coasting
as they call it, when the shine wears off the new person and the need to explain why this is happening
in such a way to get the person to continue.

Other wise the newbie is gonna just fade away and look elsewhere, so fo those who are hoping will
it simply wont.