What's new

Fundraiser for 2019

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Only if you promise not to vote for Trump. :woohoo:
If I was being honest, I'd admit that I really don't care much whether the "tinfoil" button is restored or not.
If I had the power to bring back a button it would be the "disagree" button.

With regards to Trump, you posted something I really like about that subject yesterday or the day before, and when I get a few mins intend to respond to it.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
If I was being honest, I'd admit that I really don't care much whether the "tinfoil" button is restored or not.
If I had the power to bring back a button it would be the "disagree" button.

With regards to Trump, you posted something I really like about that subject yesterday or the day before, and when I get a few mins intend to respond to it.
I was thinking we need a "Fair enough" button. Or "Alright". Just something to say "I heard you and what you said makes sense, but I really don't want to agree or disagree right now because I'm not 100% sure how to respond and I've run out of time because the missus has dinner on the table and she'll kill me if I spend anymore time on the computer tonight".

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I was thinking we need a "Fair enough" button. Or "Alright". Just something to say "I heard you and what you said makes sense, but I really don't want to agree or disagree right now because I'm not 100% sure how to respond and I've run out of time because the missus has dinner on the table and she'll kill me if I spend anymore time on the computer tonight".
Fair enough. :cool:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Only if you promise not to vote for Trump. :woohoo:
I'm getting disenchanted with Trump. He's too moderate, polite, and meek for me.

In 2020, I'm doing a write-in for Jason.

maxresdefault.jpg

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I was thinking we need a "[bcolor=#ffff00]Fair enough[/bcolor]" button. Or "Alright". Just something to say "I heard you and what you said makes sense, but I really don't want to agree or disagree right now because I'm not 100% sure how to respond and I've run out of time because the missus has dinner on the table and she'll kill me if I spend anymore time on the computer tonight".
Paul would love that. :biggrin:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I vote for a "meh" button.