What's new

Funeral for Griffee Blythe

Blue Spirit - another shining example

I strongly disagree, as I know Diana is one of a few who has maintained

her Integrity while others thought it was OK not to do the same.

If Griffee sold her integrity, then that was her decision and she paid the price

for it. It is those types of things that can lead to motivators and an early

death. Diana looks great for her age and it is, I think, because she has

maintained her integrity and kept her lines clean.

She should be applauded.

You see, if everyone did the same under DM than there would have been no

"Church" a long time ago and countless field auditors would be auditing away

happily for fair exchange, instead of the few we have.

Diana is in fact doing that right now, and has maintained her mental and

physical health because of it.

Bea Kiddo, you could be doing the same thing with your skills.

WHY NOT ?

Blue Spirit - I somehow missed this in my first post to Diana.

Please - PLEASE - Go FYS. I'm sure you can descramble the words.

You guys really crack me up, sometimes. 'Griffee pulled it in.' Diana is alive and healthy because of her superior integrity. :eyeroll: We all know that only applies to people THAT AREN'T LIKED. If Diana catches cancer tomorrow, I'm sure you won't be on here talking about how she must have 'pulled it in.'

Disgusting. How wonderful to be so right about everything, so right you can dance on someone's grave and judge them with such absolute and utter certainty.

Well done. It's comforting to see where 'the distillation of 50,000 years of thinking men' has gotten us.

BTW - I showed this to some 'wog' friends (this thread). I had them read it in its entirety. I translated the S-speak and filled them in on both the pros and cons of Griffee. I left nothing out, including the claims by Diana and others, and let them know that those claims were probably accurate.

The result? EVEN WITH all this information, they were completely aghast at the statements on this thread by people such as Diana and Blue Spirit. I'm talking shock of the jaw-dropping level.

You guys don't have the secrets to the universe - you've disconnected from your humanity, instead. And you're unable to see it.

Last edited:
No matter who it was or what was experienced...

"Every single person who gets involved with Scientology
is a victim. A victim of a scam the likes of which has
never been experienced before."

Recovery from this scam can be a lengthy process.

The first step is the realization that "something is not quite right."

From there on it is a process of deconstruction of the identity
one has assumed.

This can be a rough and lonely ride.
It`s like having a virus in your computer.
But you believe you are the computer.

I hope the above doesn`t sound condescending. It isn`t meant to be.

If you can be tolerant of others, it`s easier to be tolerant of oneself.

"Everything works out fine."

Was that too deep ? (lol)

Too deep? Not at all. And I agree, essentially, with your premise. The view you espouse is one we should all aspire to.

My point here was that not everyone suffered equally. Apples and oranges is useless, because not even all apples are the same - you follow? Lisa M's victim experience, for example, was much worse than mine. Griffee apparently did some heinous shit on post, and I'm sure that's true - but come on. None of what she did - NONE OF IT - deserved the classless contempt displayed by some on this thread. It was disgusting, and apologies - IMHO - are in order. Not being able to audit or go in session ain't on the same level as DEATH, no matter what 'the old man' says. Morons.

Perhaps someone would like to consider how they'd feel about delivering this kind of message to her grandchildren? Or her surviving children? Perhaps it would make them miss her less, to know that she was a cunt on wheels for a portion of her tenure. I'm sure Blue Spirit can explain to them how, well, it was her 'lack of integrity' that killed her. Mark A Baker can tell them all about her faults and let them read some Orson Scott Card, so they understand that, really, it's okay to take a piss on her gravestone. All for the common truth, and so on. Diana could have them write down a list of the things they loved about their grandmother, and then annotate each point with the corresponding negative truth. Educate them on the reality, so to speak.

'Your grandmother, you see, she cancelled my certs when ordered to by COB. It was very suppressive. She pulled in her death, get it?'

'Oh, come on,' you say. 'Now that's ridiculous. An extreme example.'

Granted (the extremity). But the thing that makes it repulsive in this example is the same thing that makes it repulsive on this thread.

Got my first hate mail for my postings on this thread. Not, it should be noted, from any of the people who posted on the thread. No need to copy it here; it boiled down, in essence, to 'you're being a big meanie.' I will share my favorite comment: "bottom line, what you are saying just doesn't indicate."

:duh:

There are sheeple everywhere. Be careful!

:)