What's new

Funny Scn stories

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
That is a weird story! Did you write it up? If that had happened to me, back then, I would have written it up because someone was suggesting to you to break the auditor's code. That was a high crime, not something to let slide by. I'm trying to think who the reg might have been because Hector was the chief registrar for most of the years when they had the coffee bar but there was usually a back up reg on duty as well.
Lakey
What an odd comment of "Write it up ".

Here we are all these years later & you jump back to middle of the "tek" - pretty funny !

Sounds like CC at the Manor when Hector was long gone.

Sounds like the reg might have been hitting on the auditor.

But, I wonder where it says sex with a PC was a High Crime ?

There were known instances of Auditors having sex with their PC - yes in THAT time period.

But, for an example, earlier - for any who actually did the academy levels : may be on level 4, but...

There is a tape of LRH pulling withholds as an onstage demo - maybe in front of a class ?

Anyway, PC is asking ' The one about having sex with my auditor last night " ? & Ron goes " No, no, not that one " & moves on.

So, there it is on tape on the academy levels of Ron having had sex with his PC.

Who recalls LRH being charged with a High Crime for having sex with his PC ?

The evidence was there. How come it wasn't a High Crime ?

Maybe some people still have a big whatever on sex & are letting it show ? LOL !

Last edited:

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
What an odd comment of "Write it up ".

Here we are all these years later & you jump back to middle of the "tek" - pretty funny !

Sounds like CC at the Manor when Hector was long gone.

Sounds like the reg might have been hitting on the auditor.

But, I wonder where it says sex with a PC was a High Crime ?

There were known instances of Auditors having sex with their PC - yes in THAT time period.

But, for an example, earlier - for any who actually did the academy levels : may be on level 4, but...

There is a tape of LRH pulling withholds as an onstage demo - maybe in front of a class ?

Anyway, PC is asking ' The one about having sex with my auditor last night " ? & Ron goes " No, no, not that one " & moves on.

So, there it is on tape on the academy levels of Ron having had sex with his PC.

Who recalls LRH being charged with a High Crime for having sex with his PC ?

The evidence was there. How come it wasn't a High Crime ?

<aybe some people still have a big whatever on sex & are letting it show ? LOL !

I remember that. Level II, I think. I didn't even register that it was him she was talking about:laugh:. Good catch.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Once while I was on the Purif, and auditing a PC, I asked the PC "Is that my arm or yours"? ( there were 2 arms on the auditing table and I couldn't be sure which was mine and which was hers). Shortly after that, I quit auditing while I did the Purif. Another time I had indicated a floating needle to a PC and he held up his hands and said that he was not holding the cans. i told him that if he were holding the cans his needle would be floating. LOL.

:roflmao:

:naughty:not the purif

:bong:
:rubeyes:

:giggle:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Never did nude TR's; didn't know that was an option.

However, I was doing TR's in the course room and a woman next to me was being bullbaited by a 12-13 year old girl.

The girl was just rambling on about her life and she talked about some dogs barking at night and that her dad had to go out and “beat off the dogs”. Both the woman and my partner cracked up laughing.

I started bullbaiting my partner about beating off the dogs, mocking up a dialogue where his wife wakes him up and says “the dogs are howling again. Go out and beat off the dogs. You know they won't shut up until you beat them off”.

Both my partner and the woman next to me couldn't stop laughing.

The young girl was totally mystified and kept saying to her partner “what's so funny about beating off dogs?” This just heightened the laughter.

It took a long time to flatten this button. The girl had to go and the course sup got another woman to bullbait the woman next to me and flatten the button.

This woman used extreme sexual descriptions of beating off dogs on her partner.

I noticed that the young teenager peeking through the panels that closed off the course room from the rest of the org. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open. She apparently received some odd sexual education that day.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Back at CC down on 8 th St in the hey day the little co-audit space was way too small...

There'd be a bottle in each corner of the room & some times walking over to "pick up that bottle" you'd have to wait to give the command because another co-audit team had the bottle !

[ Please current day zealots of the tek spare me how off policy that was - this is about HUMOR ! ]

So, if the auditor gave the command too quickly there was no bottle to pick up as someone else was holding it & the PC would give the auditor a look like ' you idiot '!

Took timing to do book & bottle. But, in the middle of the room with desks pushed up against one another were unmetered self analysis list co-audits & metered dianetics sessions to listen to while waiting to get the bottle !.

Mix in with this chaos people coming in the room & people leaving the room. It was bedlam with lots to garner attention besides what one was in the room for.

Ah, that rare day when some one decided to smash a bottle on the floor now THAT made an interesting ripple effect all over the room !

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Never did nude TR's; didn't know that was an option.

However, I was doing TR's in the course room and a woman next to me was being bullbaited by a 12-13 year old girl.

The girl was just rambling on about her life and she talked about some dogs barking at night and that her dad had to go out and “beat off the dogs”. Both the woman and my partner cracked up laughing.

I started bullbaiting my partner about beating off the dogs, mocking up a dialogue where his wife wakes him up and says “the dogs are howling again. Go out and beat off the dogs. You know they won't shut up until you beat them off”.

Both my partner and the woman next to me couldn't stop laughing.

The young girl was totally mystified and kept saying to her partner “what's so funny about beating off dogs?” This just heightened the laughter.

It took a long time to flatten this button. The girl had to go and the course sup got another woman to bullbait the woman next to me and flatten the button.

This woman used extreme sexual descriptions of beating off dogs on her partner.

I noticed that the young teenager peeking through the panels that closed off the course room from the rest of the org. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open. She apparently received some odd sexual education that day.

Too funny !

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Never got this question answered.

On the Freewinds the trip up the gangway looks like it could be a haul to get up.

At Flag over the years I noticed several people in electric mobility carts ( at the Sandcastle for instance ) &

so often wondered if they go to the ship HTF will they get aboard ?

Long gangway, people with impaired mobility - how does that work ?

Real cruise ships, of course, manage to have an elevator to the level gangway onto the ship.

But, can anyone explain how older people or mobility impaired people ever get on that damn boat ?

Look at the promo pictures !

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Never got this question answered.

On the Freewinds the trip up the gangway looks like it could be a haul to get up.

At Flag over the years I noticed several people in electric mobility carts ( at the Sandcastle for instance ) &

so often wondered if they go to the ship HTF will they get aboard ?

Long gangway, people with impaired mobility - how does that work ?

Real cruise ships, of course, manage to have an elevator to the level gangway onto the ship.

But, can anyone explain how older people or mobility impaired people ever get on that damn boat ?

Look at the promo pictures !
Is $cn. also exempt from handicap access laws?

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Is $cn. also exempt from handicap access laws?

Apparently ! I never paid much attention to having ramps, etc on land facilities.

But, being I never ventured into ANY org without my own toilet paper supply tucked away I can't imagine they spent a dime on handicap access.

No bathroom every had TP anywhere I ever went in any org.

What did sea org people do - not wipe ?

Leland

Crusader
Apparently ! I never paid much attention to having ramps, etc on land facilities.

But, being I never ventured into ANY org without my own toilet paper supply tucked away I can't imagine they spent a dime on handicap access.

The Gung Ho ones used BTBs.....

Just joking...

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
The Gung Ho ones used BTBs.....

Just joking...

No ! That's Funny ! The whole which reference to use & which date & was the a revision & all that was maddeningly frustrating !

Whole courses were wiped out over having the " wrong" references or " not by LRH " ...

Now we get out & find out the whole cluster fuck was bogus & almost all of it was stolen by the old man & changed by him into something that was made even less "workable".

That so very much ranks in there with when pubs was in the back of big blue & ya had to go in there & pull your own issues. In the usual infinite wisdom, all issues were filed in date order. Confidential issues were in date order along with non-confidential issues which public were allowed to pick through & pay for by the page.

OT 3 materials & Cl 8 course issues under lock & key - except over in pubs were we could pull what we wanted when we wanted.

So, all in a sudden dianetics auditors on a co-audit are trying to run space cooties in the co-audit room in a class 4 org.

What a cluster fuck !

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Back to funny stories . . . . .

Had a SO recruiter pressuring me to sign off with my consent for an under aged girl to join the SO.

He had himself a recruit & all I had to do was sign off for him !

I just said " No. I can't do that ". He kept up. He called for a tag team to help him. I just kept saying " No. I can't do that ".

After enough of that I left the org.

Next day, they continued & I just continued " " No. I can't do that ".

I think it was maybe the third day when they stopped making me wrong for not signing off as " The SO is Senior to a parent " & asked me " Why not sign for her "?

Then I told them " Not my job " & after a few more times of telling them that I tired of the game & told 'em " I have no legal right to sign for that child ".

It was NOT my job to correct them when they had decided I had custody of a child that I did NOT have ANY custody of.

The they were pissed at me for wasting three or 4 days of their valuable time.

I did manage to not laugh in their faces.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
That is a weird story! Did you write it up? If that had happened to me, back then, I would have written it up because someone was suggesting to you to break the auditor's code. That was a high crime, not something to let slide by. <snip>
Lakey

Well, for those who STILL have a thing for writing it up . . . . . .

I heard there was a woman at flag for her 6 months check on 7 & there is some kind of an outdoor event but most unusual for those cheapskates, there were some refreshments.

This woman - used to Florida summer heat - tried the crackers & beverage plus some fruit but skipped the cheese.

A very young SO gal with a clipboard was doing a survey on the refreshments as this woman was standing there with a few on her paper plate.

Woman mentioned to the young SO gal that she might want to check the cheese on the left end of the table as so far everybody that had tried in threw it in the garbage can.

Next day, on her 6 month sec check it starts with overts on food. The light bulb comes on. She throws down the cans & says no way & tells the Auditor about the cheese out in the heat at the event. End of that.

Just another example of the extremely stupid practice of a zealot writing up everything they could imagine that somebody else HAD to be wrong about !.

Moar super stupid writes up of " Things That Should Never Been Written Up In The First Place ?

The ones who wanted the write ups done frequently are funnier than any other part of the story !

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I used to go in public toilet at Flag and ''steal'' some TP to put in my bag for when I go to my downstat degraded org space ...withtout TP...
So the trick is to carry some with you :confused2:

Life is bioutifull when you don't spent your days trying to find toilet paper...handsoap and getting roaches away of your meal on the table...

80's flag land base..the mecca :unsure:
(They don't get simple things like toilet paper to wipe a...and soap to clean hands...)

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I once had an arrangement with a fellow public scientologist that she and her family could live in my house for a few months while I was working away. She was a full-time FSM and her husband was an org staff member and they were in the process of moving house and needed temporary accomodation.

Because she was a full-time FSM, she would be using the telephone a lot so we agreed that when the bill arrived I would just hand it to her and she'd pay it.

Well that was fine until a few months later after they'd moved out. I gave her the phone bill but a few weeks later I got a final demand. I gave that to her and she apologised and said she would handle it.

A few weeks after that my phone was cut off for non-payment!

I wrote a KR on her and sent it to the Ethics Officer at our org then went to see this FSM.

She apologised again and said that it was her husband who was supposed to pay all bills and therefore it was him who had caused this problem.

And who was this husband? The Ethics Officer I'd just sent the KR to.:ohmy:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
So, the setting is back when CC was on 8 th street in the slums of LA & the zealots were getting close to that foaming at the mouth fever pitch that the whole movemebt became infamous for ( included bug eyed blinkless starting at strangers )

This young girl brought her Mother down to the " Celebrity Center " to hear a graduation. There was the usual thunderous applause for each person & of course the closing production of everyone standing, clapping, & doing the obligatory Hip Hip Hooray for LRH.

The elderly Mother turned to her young starry eyed daughter and asked " Who is Ella Ritz " ?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I had been on the SHSBC at ASHO for quite some time....(several years....) and had been doing some student auditing.....( over a thousand hours....). I had a regular Student PC.....I had been auditing.

One day, I was over at CC.....( I use to like to stop in and have a coffee there, at the cafe...) and one of the CC regs comes up to me, and starts talking to me about "if I liked my Student PC on the BC.....and if I might have a 2D with her....." She did this with an awful coy look on her face....

It shocked me.

Regges like public with out-ethics scenes. It gives them an opportunity to reg them for several intensives of sec-checking.