What's new

Garcia v Scientology - Federal Fraud Lawsuit - Pre-Trial Hearing - October 2013

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was getting bloated too, now I just use these.

SNIF-4507.jpg

I don't know about low-calorie unless it is air-popped....

But my shit is Pop-Secret Homestyle. It taste so pure and freshly popped, so unadorned, yet buttery - you would think Laura Ingalls Wilder herself popped it on a coal stove in Kansas....This is some serious Little House on the Prairie popcorn action (put just a little bit of real butter on at the end to bring out the flavor.)

This is the popcorn we shared with the Indians at the first Thanksgiving before we took all their shit and ruined their lives.

Or I should say, before you all did, I was busy in Africa, waiting for you to ruin my life.
But I digress. Enjoy! :happydance:

freethinker

Sponsor
XB, we have Pop-Secret on the line and they want to know what your schedule is because they want to fly you down for a commercial. You wanna take the call?
I don't know about low-calorie unless it is air-popped....

But my shit is Pop-Secret Homestyle. It taste so pure and freshly popped, so unadorned, yet buttery - you would think Laura Ingalls Wilder herself popped it on a coal stove in Kansas....This is some serious Little House on the Prairie pop corn action (put just a little bit of real butter on at the end to bring out the flavor.)

This is the popcorn we shared with the Indians at the first Thanksgiving before we took all their shit and ruined their lives.

Or I should say, before you all did, I was busy in Africa, waiting for you to ruin my life.
But I digress. Enjoy! :happydance:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

Dude, I hail from south of that Manson-Nixon line, and I know for a spit-polished fact that there ain't many blacks or Southern whites who don't have some of the other in their ancestral lines. :omg:

Xenu's Boyfriend

XB, we have Pop-Secret on the line and they want to know what your schedule is because they want to fly you down for a commercial. You wanna take the call?

I'm ready, but only if you'll be my agent, and we film it on the streets of Austin.*

And my contract MUST stipulate: I want a personal assistant on call at all times to rub real butter on my hiney.

(Not that it has anything to do with the commercial, or popcorn....I just like butter rubbed on my hiney.)

(*This is a popcorn reference from the Leah Remini testifies post)

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey I'm liking this Judge Whittemore in Florida!!

Check out this "live post" from Tony O....

12:20 pm Judge James Whittemore has entered the courtroom, and he lets us all know right away that he is all business this morning.

“I have read everything you have submitted,” he says to both sides. “I don’t want a bunch of rhetoric. Keep your case succinct.”
At this point, before he starts to present the church’s case, Wally Pope asks to “invoke the rule” — in other words, ask potential witnesses to leave the room. A simple request, you’d think. But Whittemore challenges Pope on it. Which authority is he appealing to in order to remove witnesses.
Pope appears stunned. He indicates that he thought it was an assumed power.

Whittemore: “Well, we learn something everyday.”

Pope explains that he doesn’t want Mike Rinder and Robert Johnson — who have worked together on the Garcia team — to be in the room at the same time when they are testifying.

Yeah, me too.:thumbsup:

One of the things I've Posted about before was my frustration that Scn El Ron and Scn Senior "Management" not only never understood US Westerner/Southern/Country Folks, they weren't about listen to anyone that was trying to bring them up to speed. One of my WTF's re: El Ron was that he was supposedly this Montana Cowboy in Hisself's youth and yet Hisself should not the slightest of
Whittemore is getting increasingly impatient. “What in the world do they not know about each other at this point,” he asks.
But Babbitt indicates that he has no injunction, and the judge relents, allowing the witnesses to leave.
But the Judge isn’t through setting a “tone,” as he calls it…

:hysterical:

12:22 pm “Let me set a tone,” Whittemore says to both sides. “The burden on the defense is high,” he continues, and again says he wants no rhetoric. This isn’t a trial. There’s no jury to play to.
We’re only about five minutes into this thing and the situation seems pretty plain to us: Whittemore thinks the church’s case for kicking out these attorneys is a joke, but he’s going through the motions of an evidentiary hearing in order to fend off an appeal. And he’s ready for this thing to be over before it’s already begun.

If I were Wally Pope, I’d be sweating bullets. And I’d not want to waste a second with the time the judge has allotted him — which is only an hour and a half.
So what does Pope do? Squander time like it’s going out of style.

:hysterical:

Yeah, me too.:thumbsup:

One of the things I've Posted about before was my frustration that El Ron and SO Scn Senior "Management" not only never understood US Westerner/Southern/Country Folks, they weren't about listen to anyone that was trying to bring them up to speed. The more I was around El Ron, the more one of my WTF's re: El Ron grew as Hisself was supposedly this Montana Cowboy in Hisself's youth and yet Hisself showed not the slightest of inkling, knowledge or understanding of mannerisms, culture and lifestyle of the Region we both grew up in. :no:

Most folks don't know this, but Florida is one of the top 10 Cattle & Agriculture production States in the US. :yes:

Face:)

EDIT PS: More than 50% of the US Cattle production comes from 5 States

1. Texas
2. Nebraska
3. Missouri
4. Oklahoma
5. South Dakota

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been up for over an hour now and just finished reading Tony O's summation of the day in court.:omg:

How's it working out for You, Davey?:roflmao:

Any SMALL comfort in knowing You only got mentioned ONCE in this hearing?:hysterical:

I somehow doubt the LITTLE Drunken Maggot's EVER going to be peering over the top of any podium in the near future, OTHER THAN A WITNESS STAND.:dieslaughing:

Oh happy days!!!!:cloud9:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I've been up for over an hour now and just finished reading Tony O's summation of the day in court.:omg:

How's it working out for You, Davey?:roflmao:

Any SMALL comfort in knowing You only got mentioned ONCE in this hearing?:hysterical:

I somehow doubt the LITTLE Drunken Maggot's EVER going to be peering over the top of any podium in the near future, OTHER THAN A WITNESS STAND.:dieslaughing:

Oh happy days!!!!:cloud9:

Link for poopyheads like me.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
After a long day at the courthouse, Tony Ortega had dinner with Mike Rinder & fam & the Garcia's.

1377126_10201416795874112_1579388255_n.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader
Get down, girl. :dancer: I know you are too! Cause that time you were mad at me, you read me like only another black person could. :happydance:

Damn. Is that just behind the beat, or on the 3?

Edit: Miles told me that you can tell a white cat (I know, I know) playing, and the black guy, because the black cats play just behind the beat, and the white ones just before it. It made me listen for it for a long time.

Last edited:

Xenu's Boyfriend

Damn. Is that just behind the beat, or on the 3?

Edit: Miles told me that you can tell a white cat (I know, I know) playing, and the black guy, because the black cats play just behind the beat, and the white ones just before it. It made me listen for it for a long time.

As long as we all beat off, that's what matters. :omg: