What's new

Gary Lerner has left the Church of Scientology

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Gary Lerner (Original OT7, OT8, KTL, PDC) has left the official Church of Scientology. He is now an Independent Scientologist.

From a comment on Marty's blog:
Tater/Gary // July 3, 2010 at 1:49 am | Reply

HAPPY HAPPY Anniversary, Marty! What a trip it’s been!

Oh yeah, by the way, Marty, Mosey, Mike, Karen, Heber (I know you’ll get this soon) and so many others here that I’ve read and blogged with —

I’ve Pulled The Trigger!!!

Yep, that’s right… I’ve gone and done it.

My Name is Gary Lerner, Original OT7, OT8, KTL, PDC

I am Declaring MY Independence as a Scientologist.

I will not support any regime that has ANYTHING to do with David Miscavage as he is in my opinion a CRIMINAL for taking my Church and it’s Tech away from everyone. He has altered and abused many many many parishioners and org staff and SO staff.

I’ve been in Scientology since 1978.
I have seen hundreds of beings become free and kind and loving. When I got in I took and OCA test and went right onto the Comm Course at the Santa Barbara Org. I loved it and I never looked back.

I’ve learned so much about life and livingness. Friendships. Caring for one another.

Soooo many wins that I gave up counting decades ago!

A lot of people both staff and public have helped me stay the course and guess what? I was just the most natural thing for me to do. From DAY ONE, I’ve always felt good about what I was doing and promoting to my friends and others.

UNTIL… BRAIN-DEAD DM decided that HIS brand of tech was what everyone should use!! WHAT F_ _ _ING COJONES!!!

The “Blind Leading The Blind”!!!??? Total arbitrary horseshit! That day that I saw this on paper I decided that was it for me. I didn’t have an executive’s viewpoint with data I could point to and drum it out of existence. Just my knowingness that this was coming from a squirrel.

When I was told about this blog I was finally given proof. Not just my feelings but PROOF about all of the CRAP that David Miscavage has unleashed on this planet. I won’t tirade over all of it now. BUT little Squirrel needs to know that I have “spotted” you and you really really have no concept about what a pissed off OT can do for you. You’ve fucked with my Bridge and Whole Track and you are gonna pay dearly for that MASSIVE OVERT!

All of the beings that have left, your spiritual prison, physically/emotionally/and will soon, get revenge and justice.

I Read. I Looked. I Listened to LRH. Books and tapes. Courses on communicating, auditing, understanding Matter, Energy, Space and Time as it applies to Theta.

I GOT IT!! DM, YOU DIDN”T!!!

To everyone here: Marty and this band of merry Thetans, I AM WITH YOU!!

I am now an Independent Scientologist!

Love to All for giving me the space and freedom to JUMP! Woooooo Hoooooo !!!

ΘTater/GaryL, Le, Ler, Lern, Lerne, Lerner

(Just had to rip off the kimono :) )

WWP Thread: Gary Lerner has left the Church of Scientology

/

Last edited:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
:happydance::clap::D:woohoo::thewave:

Congratulations, Gary!

I look forward to hearing more from you.
Enjoy your new found freedom :thumbsup:

Tory/Magoo

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
Congratulations for having left. :clap:
Welcome to the board.
I do not know you, but any one who has left is my friend. :happydance:

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gary Lerner (Original OT7, OT8, KTL, PDC) has left the official Church of Scientology. He is now an Independent Scientologist.

From a comment on Marty's blog:

WWP Thread: Gary Lerner has left the Church of Scientology

/

He didn't "go" anywhere. You'd think an OT would have more sense. Apparently not.

4434959811_db275a397a.jpg

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
He didn't "go" anywhere. You'd think an OT would have more sense. Apparently not.

4434959811_db275a397a.jpg

Anyone leaving the cos is a good thing because it cuts off the flow of money from yet another person. Otherwise, what nozeno said.

He seems really excited to be leaving prison and entering a Halfway House, good for him. Hopefully it won't take him long to lose the electronic monitoring anklet altogether and integrate back into society as a free man.

Last edited:

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
another one joins Marty's gang

one thing I noticed on these new people leaving and going over to the other side is that their declarations they make afterwards look and sound quite similar...wonder why?

Do they maybe get help writing these thingies?

Smilla

Ordinary Human
"I will not support any regime that has ANYTHING to do with David Miscavage as he is in my opinion a CRIMINAL for taking my Church and it’s Tech away from everyone. He has altered and abused many many many parishioners and org staff and SO staff."

Hey - altering people. That's what I call Standerd Tek.

one thing I noticed on these new people leaving and going over to the other side is that their declarations they make afterwards look and sound quite similar...wonder why?

Do they maybe get help writing these thingies?

Marty needs to vary his commercials a little, they are getting kind of stale, maybe an animated gif of the energizer bunny walking through these declarations would liven them up a bit.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Well, at least he is out of the "church".

And, you believe this because *he* told you that? Or, that the *Church* told you that? I'd say both have equivalent levels of credibility and even interest in 'The Truth', except in how to evade it.

Zinj

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Anyone leaving the cos is a good thing because it cuts off the flow of money from yet another person. Otherwise, what nozeno said.

He's halfway out, the way I see it. He got the cajones to speak out and leave the organization. And that's a good thing. :thumbsup:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
And, you believe this because *he* told you that? Or, that the *Church* told you that? I'd say both have equivalent levels of credibility and even interest in 'The Truth', except in how to evade it.

Zinj

Ouch. I meant the DM church.

Caliwog

Patron Meritorious
He's halfway out, the way I see it.

I put it at 25%. He's left the organized church and learned to speak out against authority, which is discouraged under LRH tech. But he's still attributing his "wins" - the ups in life we all experience - to Scientology. His mind still belongs to LRH.

It's one small step for the man, although I still can't decide if the move to Marty's camp is a step in the right direction.

ML,
Caliwog
http://caliwog.wordpress.com

I put it at 25%. He's left the organized church and learned to speak out against authority, which is discouraged under LRH tech. But he's still attributing his "wins" - the ups in life we all experience - to Scientology. His mind still belongs to LRH.

It's one small step for the man, although I still can't decide if the move to Marty's camp is a step in the right direction.

ML,
Caliwog
http://caliwog.wordpress.com

He hopped over the fence of the prison and made an escape but he's still wearing the shackles and prison uniform as a security blanket.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's at least a step in a less bad direction. I've heard of no stories of Marty committing the same crimes as the CofS in the present.