What's new

GAT2 Report. The Circular Scientology Bridge to Total Freedom

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
GAT2 Report. The Circular Scientology Bridge to Total Freedom

circular-scientology.png

South African Independent Scientology Blog, Scientologists getting back in comm: GAT2 report back……..
https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/gat2-report-back/#more-1704

Mike Rinder: More GAG II Fail
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/gag-ii-results/
The below article is currently on the Scientologists back in comm blog.

It is a wonderfully documented dismantling of the hype and lies spread about the wonders of GAG II.

While it may not be entirely proper netiquette to republish their whole posting here rather than just giving the link, I believe the important thing is to make the information as widely available as possible and I am pretty certain the powers that be in S Africa will agree.

“Golden Age Of Tech Part II” is a massive fail that accompanies the “ideal” org fail. They go hand in hand and are promoted as being the two pillars of planetary clearing. In fact, they are both dismal failures. The hype isn’t matched in ANY respect by the reality.

And here is more DOCUMENTED PROOF of that fact. Along with a wonderful pictogram of the GAG II circular Bridge which perfectly captures the entire concept at a glance. Whoever put that together deserves a pat on the back.

As you will have seen from the recent posting I did about the Bust At The Top Of The Bridge – the exact same analysis could be done at Flag.

In fact, at the end of this post I have put the FLAG AUDITOR TRAINING COMPLETIONS list and a few subsequent comments.

GAT2 report back……..

Posted on June 4, 2014 by nomdeplume2014

tech-progress-quote.jpg

This is a lengthy, comprehensive article – we felt it important to supply as much data as possible given the subject matter and the amount of importance and attention on GAT2 and it’s progress internationally. This report focuses mainly on Joburg org, but we have every reason to believe that things may well be similar elsewhere.

So settle in, get your coffee and read on:

Prior to the release of GAT2 in November 2013, amazing claims were being made about how THIS evolution was going to be THE solution to the whole bridge. Here are some of the statements made in emails sent to the field:
This is THE MOST EXCITING time in Scientology and we are all getting ready for Golden Age of Tech Phase II!! Right now JBG Org has more staff training at Flag than ever in our history and the feedback from them is spectacular: Method I done in 1 1/2 to 2 days! Student Hat done in 1 week! Pro Metering done in 10 days!! And all with the full gains! And so it goes… Unbelievable!! – Albert de Beer 8 July 2013

My wife and two others are at Flag training for the new Golden Age of Tech phase II evolution. From what she has told me, and what data is presently publicly available, we are in for an even larger influx of people – old and new alike. – Ian Hammond 1 August 2013

As you may have heard, the release of The Golden Age of Tech Phase II is imminent. With this release will come an unstoppable surge of people rocketing up The Bridge! – Sebastian Howarth 17 September 2013

Seeing as Ideal Orgs are built to accomodate the Golden Age of Tech Phase II, they will be able to train huge numbers of auditors from there on out – giving it the capability of helping the multitudes of people coming to us for solutions to their ruins. Undoubtedly, Orgs that are not yet Ideal will help many people up The Bridge, through their Basics and on up to total freedom – but the point is “Orders of Magnitude”. Only an Org that is Ideal has the facilities and staff compliment necessary to be able to free men and women on the scale that is needed to Clear Mankind. – Sebastian Howarth 17 September 2013

With Golden Age of Tech Phase II, we are putting the Bridge there with 100% Standard Tech and KSW all the way! Yes, when this is released, it will be implemented in every org on the planet simultaneously. But what an Ideal Org will be able to deliver in terms of clearing and the creation of Auditors can’t be compared to a non-Ideal Org. They are two completely different worlds and completely different levels of Keeping Scientology Working. – Ken Krieger 20 September 2013

WE ARE ON THE THRESHOLD OF A NEW UNIVERSE. THE MOST MOMENTOUS ERA IN SCIENTOLOGY IS SOON TO BE ROLLING OUT LIKE A TIDAL WAVE ACROSS THE PLANET. – Email from Joburg North 9 October 2013

I have just come back from Flag where I attended an International Executive Directors Conference…. [GAT II] will positively affect every aspect of your life as a Scientologist. And I guarantee you that nothing will be the same again. It will rekindle every loss and every failed purpose you might every have had to go up The Bridge and to expand across your dynamics. This will exceed your wildest dreams of what you imagine Golden Age of Tech II to be…. Golden Age of Tech II will accelerate our expansion beyond anything you could ever imagine…. With Golden Age of Tech II it has been fully worked out that it will be viable to be on staff and that staff will go up The Bridge faster than ever before. – Albert de Beer 10 October 2013.
In the words of COB himself: “The Golden Age of Tech Phase II is not a ‘refinement’ of Golden Age of Tech – it’s a whole new world. No, it does not change the Gradation or Classification Levels. Yes, it does remove any and all arbitraries – in fact, it obliterates them.” - COB RTC

The above is important since our aim is not to belittle the progress that individuals make or the gains they have or even forward progress made by orgs. But we do want to judge the scene against their own claims of what this means. Without their claims and the incessant pleading for funds the progress made is actually ok. Viewed against the claims though, it is very poor.

In one of our earlier articles concerning GAT2, we felt it only fair to give the org/s at least a fighting chance to prove the miracles promised by GAT2.

Well, that time has come, and here is the data we have been able to glean:

Shortly following the release, an email was sent out detailing the length each level was expected to take – we have reproduced this here:

ServiceWeeks to CompleteNotes
Purification Rundown3
Survival Rundown4The original schedule stated 1 week to completion, but this is highly unlikely as it states:125 Hours as Auditor,125 Hours as a PCUnlimited number of hoursTo full completion.We therefore doubt the 1 week and have added on another 3 weeks to be fair.
Student Hat2
Professional TR’s2
Professional Upper Indoc TR’s1
Professional Metering Course2
Method 1 Co-Audit2
Academy Levels 0 – IV10
NED (Class V)3
Solo Part One(as a Gr IV or V Auditor)1
TOTAL WEEKS TO COMPLETE FROM PURIF TO CLASS V, PLUS SOLO PART ONE30

GAT2 was launched during the weekend on 22nd/23rd November 2013. 6 months later, (28 weeks to be exact), on the 23rd May 2014, Joburg Org hosted a graduation proudly displaying their “recent” GAT2 completions. The graduation was for both Joburg Day and FDN.

All of the following photos were taken from the Joburg Org’s facebook page which can be seen here.

Some of the photos (about 4 or 5) were indistinct and we couldn’t make them out , so we omitted those – but the bulk of them shown here should give you an idea of the production of the two orgs in the last 6 months:

Purif Rundown:

purif-completions1.gif

With the exception of one or two faces we are not familiar with, the majority of Purification Rundown completions were OT’s and other long-time Scientologists (Des Muller, Madeleine Moll, Isabella Ryan, Renie Habib, Pat Habib, Melissa Berman, Mark Berman, Sabina Laktianova, Carol Dell). One glaring outpoint among these pictures is that of Greg Richards who did a purif in 2008 – and then besides a couple of life-improvement courses, never did anything further in Scientology. Here he is again aged 21, redoing the purif.

Processing Completions:

processing-actions2.gif

Of the processing actions completed, 4 PC’s are foreigners – not from Joburg Org public. Pictured as well is Scotty Spargo receiving his GRIII Expanded Certificate, but he was done with NED some time ago (pre GAT2), had left Joburg Org and attested to the state of Clear on the 28th February this year. We are not sure why or how he has been included in the “recent GAT2 completions” gallery.

For some reason, the photo gallery also displayed 2 “not so recent” Clears – neither of them South African public (although Corvin is a Joburg staff member), and of course as we cannot deliver the CCRD in this country, both of them had to travel overseas to complete this action. Most of the auditing these two received would have been pre-GAT2, so we are not sure why they are being claimed as “recent GAT2 completions”

2-clears.gif

Training Completions

training-completions.gif

Of all the GAT2 promises made about lightning fast and obliteration of all training arbitraries, this is perhaps the saddest photo gallery of all.

Some special notes:

Ultric Coetzee (left picture, 2nd row down) and his brother were both making some good headway towards becoming auditors. They had completed Method 1 and Student Hat courses in 2011. And yet, here is a picture of Ultric having obviously redone both those courses GAT2 style.

Jenny White (right picture, 2nd row down) has been trying to become a field auditor for close on 5 years now. She took two years to get through her pro-metering course. Finally, in desperation, she went to Cape Town Org and got through this action with no problem. She then went to Saint Hill, but sadly had to return due to the ill-health and subsequent death of her husband. And here she is, proudly holding her Student Hat Certificate – she is back on the hamster wheel, 5 years worth of training and yet to take a PC into session.

Gillian Andersson – Joburg Org staff member, Class V Auditor and Joburg’s Lead C/S. Just completed her GAT2 version of Upper Indoc TR’s.

Isabella Ryan – qualified Course Supervisor and classed Auditor (level not known). She too, has just completed the new GAT2 Student Hat.

The majority of completions consisted of Student Hat, Pro-TR’s and Upper Indoc TR’s completions.

But perhaps the saddest story of all, and the one we left for last is that of Michiel De Mik. Michiel joined staff some time in 2006/7 and was put onto the TTC, At that time, the TTC was a team of some 14 members. He is the only survivor. It took him some time to get into the chair, but finally he made it and started auditing PC’s. In 2012, he became a Hubbard Advanced Auditor (equivalent to Class IV Auditor).

Enter GAT2, and Michiel is on the team that gets sent to Flag.

The result? We will let the following pictures speak for themselves:

michiel-advanced-auditor.gif

michael-de-mick-at-flag-while-on-gat2.jpg

michiel-certified-auditor.gif

In other words, Michiel left Joburg as a Class IV Auditor, did his GAT2 Training, and returned back to Joburg as a Class II Auditor. This is a tragedy of epic proportions.

There were a whole lot of other photos included in the “GAT2 recent completions” page, but the majority of these were basics courses, Life Improvement Courses and other ad-hoc cycles – none of them GAT2. In all, we counted about a dozen of these completions.

Of note, was that two people got certificates for having completed all their Basics – Madeleine Moll and Mike Stern.

Summary

A number of OT’s and long-term Scientologists have seemingly started at the bottom of the bridge by re-doing previous training already completed, repeating the purif and doing basics or Life Improvement Courses.

A handful of people (less than 12) attested to processing completions.

Only a few new faces were seen among all the photos – these people seem to be either Outer-Org Trainees, or new recruits onto staff.

Not ONE new auditor made in 27 weeks (bear in mind, the supposed training time to get an auditor up to Class V is supposed to be 30 weeks). The ONLY auditors pictured have gone backwards or have had to repeat their previous qualifications and training level.

Not one South African (i.e. local public) has made it to Clear – and Joburg org (or any other org in South Africa) are still not able to produce Clears.

Virtually no “brand new” Div6 public were featured

As for the other orgs in South Africa, very little news coming out of those areas, with the exception of this from Pretoria:

willem-marianna-purif.jpg

The photo above was posted on the 9th May, and that was the last post on the page.

We do also know that Simone Licht, supposed to be training at Flag to be the Extension Course Sup has been there for a year now, with no news of her return. Willem’s son Thinus who was also sent to Pretoria for GAT2 training, is still there. He had a short trip home to spend Christmas with his family and returned to Flag in January – and has been there since.

We have unconfirmed reports that Pretoria org recently lost yet another Supervisor, and that their Tech Division is in serious trouble with only one Sup in the whole org.

If anyone out there has data on how the GAT2 evolution is going in other orgs in South Africa, please send it to us – we are very interested to hear from you!

As a parting gesture, we end with the picto-gram below which should explain it all.

circular-scientology.png

And here is the FLAG AUDITOR TRAINING COMPLETIONS FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS (or MORE) with the red boxes around them:

SOLO-COMPS1.jpg

SOLO COMPSThe horrendous failure of GAG II is demonstrated once again.

Flag trained 6 Class IV and 5 Class V auditors during this period.

12 Completed Class o. 5 went on to complete Level 1 -3 and 3 completed Level IV.

But you should also note that they report 19 Pro Metering Course Comps and only 3 of them went on to Level 0. Which means the vast majority of them are Supervisor trainees. Which means that virtually all of the people on training are STAFF MEMBERS.

These numbers are pathetic.

Go back and look at the hype that Dear Leader spouted about the wonders of GAG II.

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
The grades auditing and lower grades auditor training are being done at Flag instead of the Class V org because ... ??? Doesn't this activity weaken the Class V orgs which in turn weakens the flow from Class V orgs to AOs to Flag? This is cannibalism and, from what I remember, not the flow that Hubbard put forth. But who cares, come 2 PM Thursday?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The grades auditing and lower grades auditor training are being done at Flag instead of the Class V org because ... ??? Doesn't this activity weaken the Class V orgs which in turn weakens the flow from Class V orgs to AOs to Flag? This is cannibalism and, from what I remember, not the flow that Hubbard put forth. But who cares, come 2 PM Thursday?
Lower grades auditing has been done at Flag for a long time. A decade? More?

I had the same reaction of you did when I first heard about it.

What makes it worse is advertising Flag auditing as superior, which degrades the auditing at the Class V Orgs and further stratifies Scientology. Not helpful in the long run.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lower grades auditing has been done at Flag for a long time. A decade? More?

I had the same reaction of you did when I first heard about it.

What makes it worse is advertising Flag auditing as superior, which degrades the auditing at the Class V Orgs and further stratifies Scientology. Not helpful in the long run.

It is my firsthand personal knowledge that Lower Grades Auditing and Auditor Training was actively sold and delivered at the FLB from day one and even on the Apollo beginning in the early '70's before the move to land. Some of the Whales were regged for and paid CL XII rates for their Lower Grades and, in a few cases, Objectives, Life Repair, Dianetics and/or XDN. This activity was with and by El Ron's blessing, design and confidential orders and Hisself didn't give a flying F about "cannibalizing", "ripping off" or "weakening the flow" from any Mission, Cl IV Org (there was no such thing as CL V Org then), SH or AO. What El Ron, more and more, wanted was as much high profit dollars as possible flooding in from FSO delivery into to Sea Org Reserves (functionally Hisself).

It is also my firsthand personal knowledge that specific Mission Holders were individually targeted and heavily regged to send key staff to the Ship and, especially later from day one, to the FLB for Admin, Course Supervisor, Grades, SHSBC, CL VIII, CL IX Auditor and C/S Training and Internships...all at Flag Rates + Accommodations Fees.

It is also my firsthand personal knowledge that El Ron's intent for the creation of the FLB was that the FSO to be so profitable that it could--if absolutely necessary--keep every other Org in Scn afloat, cover all "Legal Defense" fees and all costs of Promo and PR and still send millions of dollars every year to SOR.

:yes::yes::yes:

Face:)

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
<snip>
But perhaps the saddest story of all, and the one we left for last is that of Michiel De Mik. Michiel joined staff some time in 2006/7 and was put onto the TTC, At that time, the TTC was a team of some 14 members. He is the only survivor. It took him some time to get into the chair, but finally he made it and started auditing PC’s. In 2012, he became a Hubbard Advanced Auditor (equivalent to Class IV Auditor).

Enter GAT2, and Michiel is on the team that gets sent to Flag.

. . .

In other words, Michiel left Joburg as a Class IV Auditor, did his GAT2 Training, and returned back to Joburg as a Class II Auditor. This is a tragedy of epic proportions.
<snip>

Clearing this sector of the universe, one auditor at a time. :eyeroll:

:eyeroll: Submitted for your perusal . . . "flash from the past" GAT I story

Couple three years ago, I had coffee with an OOT (outer org trainee) who had gone to Flag to train up to be the Senior CS. He had just gotten back a few months earlier.

He went from not trained, the ground up to Class 6 auditor and CS (including internships); Clear Certainty Rundown CS, course supervisor training, TRs course sup, KTL sup/CS, and a few other smaller rundowns. Don’t remember which. But the point is he trained on everything he needed to anchor the technical team at his org as Senior CS. GAT I everything. While he was there, he also co-audited to Grade 3 as I recall.

Well, I asked him how long it took to do all that since I thought it was just an incredible amount of training to do in one gulp . . . one stay at Flag and on full-time training. I figured a year or two . . . or three at the very most.

He told me. Hearing his answer, any lesser mortal would have spit out her coffee but I kept my cool.
He was at Flag for eight (8) years full-time. :omg:

I’m still incredulous about this even as I write, but it’s the god-honest truth. I double checked to make sure I was hearing right. Yes, eight years. :omg:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Crazy Cult! LOL

And, I don't know which is more absurd...

1. COS Scientologists bragging about unprecedented intergalactic power bridge completion stats that don't exist.​

--or--​

2. INDIE Scientologists indignantly judging COS Scientology's low stats as proof that COS Scientololgists are defrauding the world--but not mentioning that EVEN IF THEY TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT REAL STATS THAT ACTUALLY WERE IN THE MILLIONS OF AUDITORS, CLEARS AND OT'S MADE, it wouldn't make any difference at all. Because, producing all those auditors, clears and OTs would be a fraud anyways, since auditors can't make a Clear and Clears aren't Clear and OTs aren't OT.

Scientology: There's a reason Scientology policy is "Never defend, always attack". Because when something is so profoundly corrupt that it's indefensible, what other choice is there?