What's new

Gay Bash Saturday Aug. 17 Looking for meme and photoshop help

Sautez

Patron with Honors
Gay Anti-Scientology Party and protest planned for this Saturday night at a gay bar close to LA, CA.

If anyone still wants to do that LRH with makeup pic and the $CN symbol in rainbow with 2 pink hearts as the triangles, I'd love it!
The person who was going to do it got busy, fell asleep, or got busy, then fell asleep -on the job.
rolleyes.png

8 pm: http://paddysventura.com/location-directions/
https://www.facebook.com/events/390492277729177/

It's going to be a party, everyone Anti -Scientology is welcome to join us. THis is planned to be a fun night so masks, in drag, wigs, hats and heels all for lulz.

I'd like to create a pic/meme that has a bad pic of LRH, lipstick and mascara; with the SCN symbol and the "S" would be a rainbow, the triangles as pink hearts.

The words on it would say:GAY GALA

Anyone who wants to help create this for the event? It will be used to post the event on FB, here and on WWP.

We are also making tees with slogans like 'Scientology Hates Gays' on one side and the other side would say something like 'Don't give them your $ or your life'

I am open to any and all of your tee shirt ideas, and meme possibilities.
The tees will be hand done by us amateurs so the sayings should be short.

Thanks!
Colleen

Please pm me here or on FB if you do not want everyone to know you will be coming along for the caek.

Last edited:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Fully support the efforts of this (and every non-violent) protest to educate people about the abusive/harmful policies of Co$/scientology but "gay bash" might not be the best phrase to use. Gay soiree, gay party, gay shindig, etc. don't evoke negative connotation.

JB

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Whew! When I read the OP I thought this was going to be an event to bash gay people! :nervous: I had the wrong definition of bash!

If L.A. wasn't so far away I'd be there in a heartbeat.

kate8024

-deleted-
Whew! When I read the OP I thought this was going to be an event to bash gay people! :nervous: I had the wrong definition of bash!

That's what I thought too when I first read it lol but then I was like 'oooohhhhhhh' and then I was like 'maybe they should change the wording' but then I was like 'actually I kind of like they play on words, thats really funny!'

Sautez

Patron with Honors
That's what I thought too when I first read it lol but then I was like 'oooohhhhhhh' and then I was like 'maybe they should change the wording' but then I was like 'actually I kind of like they play on words, thats really funny!'

That was the idea, a play on words and get plenty of hits on google to bring people here to read all about the Scamology.

:)

Anonycat

Crusader
The words on it would say:GAY BASH

I think that those words together, in that order, are not good. You know that in SF, weirdos come out to shoot at Gay Pride participants, or if not lazy, come out in a group to deliver severe beatings to individuals? I think there were 2 shooting incidents this year, post-parade.

Sautez

Patron with Honors
I think that those words together, in that order, are not good. You know that in SF, weirdos come out to shoot at Gay Pride participants, or if not lazy, come out in a group to deliver severe beatings to individuals? I think there were 2 shooting incidents this year, post-parade.

Calling you..

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
the best memes are never 'crafted' from what I've seen... somebody gets a freaking idea in the middle of the night in the middle of the usual internet madness and it just takes off. Somebody's fucking off or sending something that just hits them in the moment--next thing, it just goes.

Don't get me wrong, there are the crafted memes out there, and they get passed on... but, it's always got that weird stench of old 80s advertising... and some of those that were 'crafted' were crafted by folks who just got lulz that the mainstream internet actually picked up on it.

Looking for an icon, or a theme or something... great, but crafting a meme?
\

ETA: I could see a pic of a gay parade party, with cocktails in hand and streamers going off with a quote something like "what "gay bash" should mean" (yeah, awful wording... but you get the idea. It's also odd for me, because I have met and hung out with a bunch of the queer community that don't resemble the OUT PROUD PRIDE stereotype at all. There are just tons of queer people who are all over the map of humanity.

Jump

Operating teatime
If you trawl. the board, you'll find threads full of ideas for ati-sci bumper stickers and protest signs... they could be gayed up.

Could you distribute booklets titled The Way To A Penis :whistling:

(the way to happiness)

Sautez

Patron with Honors

I'd love to have you. We can start doing these in different cities. When I travel to do protests we could create parties like these everywhere.

Why not. :)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Gay Anti-Scientology Party and protest planned for this Saturday night at a gay bar close to LA, CA.

It's going to be a party, everyone Anti -Scientology is welcome to join us. THis is planned to be a fun night so masks, in drag, wigs, hats and heels all for lulz.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Aug 17 just happens to be this fag's birthday. I will turn 29 again..again..again..again...

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Think about integrating this into your protest.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3616642

Maybe consider using the Pink Mass for turning LRH's thetan gay, or turn him into a BT that is attached to a flaming homosexual's left testical (George Takei, Perez Hilton, Smurfie - or any openly gay guy will do).

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Maybe consider using the Pink Mass for turning LRH's thetan gay, or turn him into a BT that is attached to a flaming homosexual's left testical (George Takei, Perez Hilton, Smurfie - or any openly gay guy will do).

images