What's new

Geir Isene: Scientology Fair Game & forced Disconnection. So what?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
To be honest, believers in Ron's "tech" are having an absolutely horrid time trying to figure out all kinds of things. I doubt some of them know how to make toast.

LOL

Talking about toast, you know those urban religious events where somebody announces a stain on their shower stall looks like Mother Mary or a piece of toast manifested Jesus?

jesus-toast.jpg

Then people come from all parts of the region and line up around
the block to see the holy appearance of the Virgin Mary on the windows of an office building...

Apparitions-Virgin-Mary-Ugly-Duckling-vision-of-building-Clearwater-02.jpg

The devoutly religious show up en masse to pray at the holy site of
a weather-worn window with distorted polarization.

I kinda think it could be a huge successful DIV VI action to replace those free stress test tables with "RON ON TOAST". Damn! If I really knew how to do more than a basic shoop,, I'd turn out a deluxe model for upstats depicting Ron-on-Toast in his cowboy hat.

Anybody? Anybody? lol

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I understand the ongoing upset my posts re Paulette Cooper. However, please note that I never said that I would condone the way CoS has handled that matter as it was criminal.

What I did point out (and still willing to do) is that the CoS would have had every right to use any legal ways to fight back the attack of Paulette Cooper. I pointed out that Paulette Cooper was NOT a Scientologist. She was NOT a victim of Scientology. I maintain that Paulette Cooper was the initial aggressor and in my opinion this makes a difference. It is different to fair gaming former Scientologists who, after they have been treated unfairly or witnessed such, spoke out.

<snip>

Right so the logic is-- if you aren't a Scientologist you cannot be a victim of Scientology.
Ah c'mon.

If I get munched by shark I can't be a shark victim because I am not a shark. Perfectly clear.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Try as you might to spin & cloak it, your Scientology is showing. Haven't you figured out by now that "attack" and "dead-agenting" are the tells of Scientology & Hubbard?

I'd offer you a mercy cramming cycle on detection-avoidance, but I'd rather see you flailing about in the disgraceful shit you are drowning yourself in.

Hubbard was a criminal on a grand scale who was, in reality, exposed by Paulette Cooper's investigative journalism. If any justice had prevailed, he would have been in prison for a vast number of felonies including but not limited to tax evasion, child abuse, kidnapping, fraud, medical malpractice, terrorism and worse. It is comical that you try to portray her publishing a whistleblowing book as an "attack" when (by the mere act of publishing it) the diabolical depth of Hubbard's depravities were thereby revealed to be infinitely worse than what she reported.

Whether you are intentionally trolling on behalf of your Scientology beliefs or just legally blind might still be debated. Either way, the result is the same.

BlindLeadingTheBlind-4-1.jpg

I so love that picture!!

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

the CoS would have had every right to use any legal ways to fight back the attack of Paulette Cooper.

-snip-

And Scn Inc. exercised that legal right, suing Paulette Cooper 19 times. Copies of her book would be transported to various jurisdictions around the world, and then a frivolous, vexatious, lawsuit would be filed at those locations. This, in accordance with Hubbard's instructions on how to use the legal system to harass. (Scientology Legal Harassment tech)

Since Paulette Cooper hadn't actually libeled anyone, no honest lawsuits were attempted - just vexatious ones.

This was not enough, however, as Paulette Cooper had not yet been terminatedly handled, so other Scientology tech was utilized, including Covert Data Collection (spying tech) and Support (covert attack) Intelligence tech.

Paulette Cooper had been judged to be an SP, an anti-Scientologist, thus, per Scientology doctrine, she had no rights of any kind, and could be destroyed.

And, in all likelihood, Paulette Cooper would have been destroyed were it not for the 1977 FBI raids, which were the government's response to Scientology infiltration and burglarizing of government offices. Those raids, accidentally, unearthed evidence of spying and covert attack operations against numerous private individuals, including Paulette Cooper.

It was by chance that Paulette Cooper was not successfully terminatedly handled as an SP, and disposed of. The tech was working and Hubbard was getting away with it.

Source was in full stride.

lrha.jpg

Surrounded by adoring Commodore's Messengers, Source, hand self consciously placed in a manly fashion below the hip, laughs a hearty "Ha!" in defiance of the wog and SP world.

It was Hubbard's obsession with accessing the (primitive pre-Internet) data banks of the U.S. government that led to Scientiology's burglarizing of government offices, that, then, accidentally resulted in evidence being unearthed that exonerated Paulette Cooper. Otherwise, she would have been long forgotten, having been long ago terminatedly handled by Scientology tech.

idrizomare

Patron with Honors
Surrounded by adoring Commodore's Messengers, Source, hand self consciously placed in a manly fashion below the hip, laughs a hearty "Ha!" in defiance of the wog and SP world.

That's a great picture, Veda. Any idea when it was taken? I see it's from Martyblog ...

Free Being Me

Crusader
>snip<the CoS would have had every right to use any legal ways to fight back the attack of Paulette Cooper.

And Scn Inc. exercised that legal right, suing Paulette Cooper 19 times. Copies of her book would be transported to various jurisdictions around the world, and then a frivolous, vexatious, lawsuit would be filed at those locations. This, in accordance with Hubbard's instructions on how to use the legal system to harass. (Scientology Legal Harassment tech)

Since Paulette Cooper hadn't actually libeled anyone, no honest lawsuits were attempted - just vexatious ones.

This was not enough, however, as Paulette Cooper had not yet been terminatedly handled, so other Scientology tech was utilized, including Covert Data Collection (spying tech) and Support (covert attack) Intelligence tech.

Paulette Cooper had been judged to be an SP, an anti-Scientologist, thus, per Scientology doctrine, she had no rights of any kind, and could be destroyed.

And, in all likelihood, Paulette Cooper would have been destroyed were it not for the 1977 FBI raids, which were the government's response to Scientology infiltration and burglarizing of government offices. Those raids, accidentally, unearthed evidence of spying and covert attack operations against numerous private individuals, including Paulette Cooper.

It was by chance that Paulette Cooper was not successfully terminatedly handled as an SP, and disposed of. The tech was working and Hubbard was getting away with it.

Source was in full stride.

lrha.jpg

It was Hubbard's obsession with accessing the (primitive pre-Internet) data banks of the U.S. government that led to Scientiology's burglarizing of government offices, that, then, accidentally resulted in evidence being unearthed that exonerated Paulette Cooper. Otherwise, she would have been long forgotten, having been long ago terminatedly handled by Scientology tech.

Excellent, Veda. Here's some more context. Elcon had just been convicted In Absentia in France which was why he was keeping a low profile. He wanted a base of operations in the U.S., being concerned the F.B.I. and INTERPOL had dossiers on him and not wanting a repeat conviction he ordered the GO to initiate Operation Snow White. While $cientologists were using fictitious business names as fronts infiltrating Clear Water here comes Paulette Cooper whistle blowing after Elcon had his foothold. Hill 10 P.R. flap! Cue in Elcon's disproportionate narcissistic rage. Time to implement more $cientology: Dead Agenting, Fair Game, illegal ops to destroy her.

Whistle blowing with disinfectant sunshine is exactly what Elcon didn't want. Sociopaths of Elcon's stature will always make themselves out to be the victim while committing the most heinous acts and are always on the look out for people to do their dirty work for them. And will relentlessly destroy anyone in their way ...always attack, never defend ... sound familiar?

Bal, you've fallen for cult P.R. and fallen hard. Exposing a criminal mind control mafia isn't a crime, got it? It's not wrong. You showing up on a thread about fair game and disconnection is no coincidence. Some day when you're tired of mentally juggling hubbard hula hoops around your noggin you'll realize exactly what you're defending.

___________________________​

The Scientological Onion

(Excerpted from the Addendum section of L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?, 2nd and 3rd editions. This is the shortened version that appears in Brainwashing Manual Parallels in Scientology)

"Scientology could be described as a "layers of the onion" operation.

The outermost layer of the "Scientological Onion" is not identifiable with Scientology at all, being composed of front groups that conceal their connection to -and control by - the Scientology organization. Front groups might be said to constitute Layer Zero: a place where the tentacles of Scientology can grope incognito.

The first layer of the Scientological Onion is meant to be very visible...

Layer One includes Scientology's pampered clique of celebrities, and various public relations ploys. It reverberates with noble sounding sentiments about creating a better world. Scientology seeks to equate itself, and its founder, with anything broadly viewed as desirable or good. A little further along, this layer would include introductory courses with the stated aim of "knowing oneself" and "being free."

Here exist the potentially beneficial aspects of the many masked Scientology operation. The tragedy of Scientology is that the "positives" are used as "window dressing" and "bait on the hook," when they should have been the core and foundation. Thus the Scientology organization reeks of hypocrisy.

Also, at this much publicized layer, L. Ron Hubbard is presented as an engineer, war hero, nuclear physicist, and the "greatest humanitarian of all time," and the author of "22 best sellers with more to come."

The "first layer" is what Scientology wishes the outside world to know as Scientology. And it is essentially what new converts to the "movement" believe.

It includes most of what is good in the subject: The dream of peace on Earth, the desire to help, practical wisdom, civilized communication, and some potentially beneficial counseling procedures. The word freedom is used a great deal at this layer, and a heart felt desire for greater personal freedom, and freedom for all Mankind, is not unusual to new recruits to Scientology.

(Any inconsistencies or contradictions between the publicly stated aims of the movement, and actual practices or facts, become irrelevant as the individual becomes subject to the Dark Side of Scientology. And the deeper one descends into the "onion" the darker it gets.)

Descending into the "onion" it is necessary to become a Scientologist. This means thinking like a Scientologist. This is the Second Layer where deception eases into "soft" forms of mind-manipulation. Love of Mankind is modified that the awareness that human beings are mere hapless "Wogs"... The desire to help becomes the desire to recruit. The ideal of practical wisdom, based on logic and science, is superseded by the belief in the unfathomable mystery of the "tech." Indeed one is expected to be in a state of awe regarding the "tech," much in the same manner that a peasant woman might regard piece of bone, said to have belonged to a Saint from centuries past.

The publicly promoted "policy" of honesty is modified by an awareness that deception is OK, as long as it serves to achieve the desired Scientological end. And the ideals of civility and democracy become a joke - just something that "panty-waists" and wimps fixate on.

One is slowly being "hatted" as a Scientologist.

(At this point an - unlucky - new Scientologist may be subjected to heavy handed "hard sell" tactics by a sales person or "registrar." Life savings have been lost, inheritances gobbled up, and lines of credit drained, all in a single arduous evening of "hard sell." This is really a premature taste of Layer Four.)

The Third Layer down is composed of never ending, expensive, highly advertised, but confidential "upper levels." These go on and on - and on. Scientology has been selling the promise of "Total Freedom" since before most of its current membership were born. It remains the ever elusive "dangling carrot."

Well known individuals who become involved in Scientology - becoming "Scientology celebrities" - do not go deeper into the Scientological Onion than this.

They are also spared the abuses that "less valuable" beings may suffer at the hands of Scientology sales people, "Sea Org" recruiters, or "ethics" officers...

At the upper fringes of the next layer down is local "Org staff," and at the bottom of Layer Four can be found "Sea Org" personnel. This layer employs more pervasive and cruder forms of "persuasion" or "mind control." Here is the "slave labor" supplying Rehabilitation Project Force, the Pavlovian "5 Card System," and the grim but repressed awareness that one is mainly a "post" and a "stat," (i.e. statistic.)

The Fifth layer down includes intimidation of the mass media, use of lawsuits purely for purposes of harassment, and applications of policies and programs, such as those discovered as a result of the FBI search warrants of July 1977. These materials were made available for public view by Federal court order in 1979 and consist of organized applications of the Fair game Law, and related confidential policies and "tech," designed to illegally gain access to private files, infiltrate, harass, lie about, "sue, trick, lie to, or destroy" anyone perceived as an enemy. At this layer also would be secret bank accounts and financial irregularities.

Other aspects of this layer would include "blackmail," including threats to publicize personal information obtained during "religious confessionals" (auditing sessions); and the inducement of duress of various kinds - including frivolous lawsuits - to obtain promises of "silence," and to obtain "signed retractions" of earlier statements.

Here also can be found the handful of individuals who constitute the "Scientology hierarchy": the board of directors of the Religious Technology Center, and its chairman David Miscavige or "DM."

Layer Number Six appears to be the core of the Onion. It is a very temperamental and secret place.

Here lie the secrets of L. Ron Hubbard: his bad health, bad habits, undistinguished military service, flunked physics and mathematics classes. Here can be found the actual motivations behind, and sources of, Dianetics and Scientology. Here can be found Mary Sue Hubbard, languishing in prison for crimes committed under her husband's direction, while her husband, in hiding, passes the time writing Science Fiction. Here are all the things you shouldn't know about the founder of the "Science of Knowing How to Know."

L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?, 2nd edition:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0942637577/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-0654802-4263319

Brainwashing Manual Parallels in Scientology:
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/ambry1.html

Last edited:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Balthy,

I like quite a few of your posts but I completely disagree with you about Paulette C.

After what they did to her, there's almost no action that she could take against the cult that would be wrong or in greater magnitude than what they did to her.

Veda

Sponsor
IIRCC the photo is circa '65/66 at St. Hill and the others in the photo are SHBC Students...the Messengers came into existence a couple of years later.

Face:)

Face, wasn't it around the same period as this photo?

288-lrh-photos1.jpg

With Annie Broeker.

And, possibly, this one?

directr.jpg

Caption on this one, from Bare-Faced Messiah, reads:
"Hubbard directs a 'photo shoot' in Curacao [Caribbean island], 1974."

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Same shirt and belt Veda, good call, I am thinking its after Stain Hill days by a bit, maybe Cali during his fabulous career as a wonderous leet photographer? Dunno :shrug:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Face, wasn't it around the same period as this photo?

288-lrh-photos1.jpg

With Annie Broeker.

And, possibly, this one?

directr.jpg

Caption on this one, from Bare-Faced Messiah, reads:
"Hubbard directs a 'photo shoot' in Curacao [Caribbean island], 1974."

Same hat, shirt, cravat (lol), trousers, belt, hair length and sneer ... I'd say it was the same day.

Yuk.

:yes:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Humans are violent and crave power. The correct question is "Does a religion or philosophical system INCREASE or DECREASE the natural inclination towards seeking power and killing those who are perceived as threats or obstacles?"
I don't think it's that simple. I think it depends on which bits the individual is attracted to.

And the more a religion HAS bits for the violent and psychopathic to attach to, the more violent and psychopathic expressions you will see, which was my point. If there are explicit scriptural references which condone, or even call for, acts of violence against "infidels", "SPs", etc, then there will be more violence than if the scriptures consistently call for forgiving your enemies, turning the other cheek, etc. Scriptural prohibitions won't entirely stop violence in the name of religion, but they can reduce the level by eliminating justifications.

In Scientology, for example, the "Simon Bolivar" policy can be used to justify all sorts of "Fair Game" activities, as would the various PTS/SP policies.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Same hat, shirt, cravat (lol), trousers, belt, hair length and sneer ... I'd say it was the same day.

Yuk.

:yes:

That was El Ron's "Professional Photographer" outfit for a number of years. El Ron had multiple identical sets of Hisself's favorite costumes. I'm pretty sure that the first photo was around '65 or '66. Also, IIRCC, the camera in the first Photo is the German one that El Ron drones on and on about on the Study Tapes.

Hisself's "Professional Record Producer and Sound Engineer" costume was similar to the Photog one.

After we crossed the Atlantic, Hisself bought a complete new wardrobe of multiple sets of identical costumes...5 sets plus of some of them...most all of which were tropical white and pale blue. EDIT: Again, Hisself had multiple sets...including hats and cravats...of recording and photography costumes.

EDIT: As an Historical note...El Ron fled Dunedin on Hisself's Mad Hatters Ride with Kima and Mike Douglas after spilling the beans to a tailor that had come to KAC to measure, design and and do fabric selection for yet another complete new wardrobe of "Stateside" costumes for Hisself.

Face:)

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Yes, and I'm not convinced that various Christian leaders wouldn't do it again if they still had the power, although of course one can hope that those belief systems have truly moved on from all that. Still, how many great people were persecuted because of their sexuality and ruined utterly because of Christian dogma? I guess, I'm thinking of Alan Turing mainly, but Oscar Wilde comes to mind also.

Well, in present time, the main anti-homosexual sentiment comes from Islam, whose clerics openly say that homosexuals should be killed.

[video=youtube;1dAGoUM8gHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dAGoUM8gHU[/video]

Are all photos from this period so crudely posed, to ensure that the filthy old fucker is always shown towering above his disciples? Tragic.

Blatant thought control is blatant.
No - at that time, Hubbard was researching the OT viewpoint, which is how one would see life if 3' feet behind your head. So he was wearing what would later become "dry wall stilts" that boosted him to the elevation of a thetan exterior. These were also used by Travolta in BFE...

Mimsey

Battlefield_Earth2_small.jpg

81TO4vwVAaL.jpg