ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

General Amnesty 1991

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by freethinker, Jun 7, 2010.

1. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

In September of 1991, RTC released a General Amnesty on Auditors day. Here is some of the issue.

View attachment 2686

View attachment 2687

You may notice similarities between this and the release of the Basics.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  2. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

3. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

And I suppose this is where the GAT evolution came from?

4. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

No the Gat came after.

5. Doom

Doom Lurking.

' speaks loudest in accusation.........

6. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

Yeah, I vaguely recalled something being asked of me regarding an amnesty but, after careful and serious consideration, I decided not to grant one.

7. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for this. It was around this time that a "OT Recovery" mission arrived in DC. I got a call to come in for a free OT ARCX Session... so I did.

After this session, all the old programing started to run again... and I found myself in front of the Reg who suggested I sell my home to pay for more rubbish.

I got out of there and thought about what had occurred. Shortly after this, thinking about them leaning on me to sell my home, I declared war upon $cientology.

BIG GRIN

8. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I remember that. I bet Marty is gonna offer one after DM gets booted, lol