What's new

General Review of Tech

multixperience

Patron with Honors
But Hubbard never got better. He went insane. I keep repeating this but, really, Emma said it best:

Hehehehe - "sentries posted on the ranch borders on the look out for body thetans" - cracks me up every time.

Is this really true for you my friend?
Does the LRH called individuality has such an effect on you so that you are certain of that you cant have better perceptics than you have?

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
True for this. I am not a class 12 trained and cannot say that i know the tech, or studied everything, as dont believe Ruth Minshull did either.

I dont even believe that LRH did know everything.

Self Audit is not dangerous, of course its a data for a book in its own.
First: What is self audit, and how did Ruth understand the subject of Self Auditing.
i.e. Self Auditing as telling your self a question and than answering it is certainly not the right way. For a communication there need to be two viewpoints for an exchange of energy to happen.

Second: Self Auditing as looking at things as they are is possible only until you can differentiate your own considerations, thoughts, emotions from mechanics of circuits going on (what would be the uncontrolled thoughts going on you hear and so on).i.e. Based on this on actually does self audit all the time when
in study i.e. the scientology. (dont tell me, that when you read a material, you were able to grasp it without trying its application in your considerations, and that would be start the cycle, change it, stop it.)

There are Thoughts, emotions and effort.
There are Reason Emotion Effort.

I believe Compulsive unwanted Behaviour is hidden by effort,governed by circuits(effort defined as unconsciousness) releasing charge and cogniting releases the emotion then the thought appears( cognition)Self auditing trying to locate the reasons for compulsive behaviour is a trap.
differentiating or using REASON through education i believe is valid, but that is a different thing and will not convert thought trapped in unconsciousness.

If you try too get too heavy into the mind too quick thats overwhelm.
Its the basic rule saying: thetan to solve a problem must become the thetan solver, rather than the thetan problem. its a matter of viewpoints...

Im just trying to say, trying to figure out why you do things that is unwanted behaviour, attitude is Self Auditing.
A problem in your environment and a problem in your own behaviour and mind are two different things.
The problem in the environment you can observe, the one in your mind doesnt normally follow logic and cannot be directly observed.Trying to figure out your mind is a trap.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Is this really true for you my friend?
Does the LRH called individuality has such an effect on you so that you are certain of that you cant have better perceptics than you have?

Srsly.jpg

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thats mystics piece of tech Bypassed charge you cannot short circuit it, it was a gift.

multixperience

Patron with Honors
There are Thoughts, emotions and effort.
There are Reason Emotion Effort.

I believe Compulsive unwanted Behaviour is hidden by effort,governed by circuits(effort defined as unconsciousness) releasing charge and cogniting releases the emotion then the thought appears( cognition)Self auditing trying to locate the reasons for compulsive behaviour is a trap.
differentiating or using REASON through education i believe is valid, but that is a different thing and will not convert thought trapped in unconsciousness.

If you try too get too heavy into the mind too quick thats overwhelm.

Im just trying to say, trying to figure out why you do things that is unwanted behaviour, attitude is Self Auditing.
A problem in your environment and a problem in your own behaviour and mind are two different things.
The problem in the environment you can observe, the one in your mind doesnt normally follow logic and cannot be directly observed.Trying to figure out your mind is a trap.

OK.

You are right.
Trying to figure out why you do things attitude really is Self auditing.

Here comes the correct knowledge itself.

Looking on things, not reliving them, gives one the ability to evaluate the data. Of course there should be a lay/out of what to look on, what to do, and when to look at it, and shure enough there must be a way to handle things in mind.

I know it can be done cause to tell you the truth, i tried self auditing this way and got gains out of it.

At one point it stopped working, but there can be reasons, such as too much of the process, tried to digg too deep, and so on.

But this is not the matter.

OK.

You are right.
Trying to figure out why you do things attitude really is Self auditing.

Here comes the correct knowledge itself.

Looking on things, not reliving them, gives one the ability to evaluate the data. Of course there should be a lay/out of what to look on, what to do, and when to look at it, and shure enough there must be a way to handle things in mind.

I know it can be done cause to tell you the truth, i tried self auditing this way and got gains out of it.

At one point it stopped working, but there can be reasons, such as too much of the process, tried to digg too deep, and so on.

But this is not the matter.

Self auditing is pretty ingenious, the cult get to continue cleaning out your bank account and doesn't even have to brainwash you anymore ... you do the brainwashing yourself.

multixperience

Patron with Honors
Self auditing is pretty ingenious, the cult get to continue cleaning out your bank account and doesn't even have to brainwash you anymore ... you do the brainwashing yourself.

BTW the brainwashing i guess would be to put a water hose in one ear and letting the water flow through your head and wait until cognition or how?

Veda

Sponsor
Hello. Just an introduction>
I ve been in Sea Org for 3 years as the Personnel Control Officer in HCO in Copenhagen AOSHEU.

I finiched all the Grade Quads and released on some points.

The stuff>

So I left the SO about 5 years ago and have been completely out of the Scn view and so on, not using it etc...

Now its about a month I took a decision to review the Scn Tech and get the right one out of it.

Reviewing it for about a month I took another deduction from gathering data, that the Tech .... and i mean the real standard tech ... to get out of the trap is really stil hidden somewhere along the line of its development ...

Numerous changes of the Bridge, the chart of awareness, or whatever we could call it, full of "reviews" on policies, Tech Bulletins and so on is really making an apparent mess out of it.

I guess its called "an introduction of arbitrary into a problem" and not just its not only one arbitrary, but about as much, as many beings were near the source of it enough to have an eligibility to change it.

(Sorry for my grammar but i am from Slovakia)

And the fact that really bothers me, is that LRH was getting through this chart of awareness too thus changing his own awareness all the time through.

I give you an example of the certain data i know>

The chart has been changed a lot.

In the chart are introduced arbitraries such as repair of quickie grades on some PCs or Pre OTs that LRH ordered that were actually after the Golden Age Of Tech kept on the chart as the standard steps.

I thought that the GAoT was supposed to get the quickie grades out, so why were the repair steps kept?
Well , obvious reason would be the income. Getting out the repair steps for quickie grades would lessen the income, in terms of intensives.

Actually on the Bridge there are steps, that when thoroughly done, would the later steps of the gradation chart leave out. They were made for "Quickies"

LRH made some undercuts to speed the progres on the Bridge, while these were not put on the Bridge, just were assigned the "Rundown" name. Actually they would boost the PC up the Bridge.

And there is more to it, just not enough space in this thread.

I decided to take a review. I already collected all the Bulletins and so on...

If you have an additional data on this subject, let me know, I offer the service of inspecting them and putting back together.

We can consult this...

ML,

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Many years ago, I did something similar to what you're doing now.

If your experience is anything like mine, I think you'll find that your views will change somewhat as you examine more information.

Best wishes. :)

Exscn.net http://www.exscn.net

The Scientological Onion: http://exscn.net/content/view/178/105

multixperience

Patron with Honors
Hi Ivan,

Many years ago, I did something similar to what you're doing now.

If your experience is anything like mine, I think you'll find that your views will change somewhat as you examine more information.

Best wishes. :)

Exscn.net http://www.exscn.net

The Scientological Onion: http://exscn.net/content/view/178/105

Hello Veda,
you made me really curious.
I do view those data all around, taking notes, going all around again and have some conclusions.
I wont comm them cause are not verified against other important data and i guess you know / there is a lot of them.

I would appreciate your conclusion and can be sure i am not about to invalidate anything you write...

ML,
Ivan

multixperience

Patron with Honors
Ivan,

My advice to you is:

STOP THINKING LIKE A SCIENTOLOGIST!!!

sorry my friend. There is one think i realized by the time of when i got a tiny bit of scn processing. And believe me when i say, nothing can stop me if i dont want to stop my action. That is as simple, AS it IS. And actually, I am not thinking as a conventional scientologist anyway, so dont be annoyed on me. I am not dangerous for you.

and by the way, What do you think of my attitude to others?

multixperience

Patron with Honors
Ivan,

My advice to you is:

STOP THINKING LIKE A SCIENTOLOGIST!!!

You see, there is a matter of an attitude to others, or whoever you are thinking of. Its just a kind of attitude. Its how do you behave and so on.

and there is the individualization from others. One has a lot to do with the other one. (attitudes and individualization).

Maybe i have crimes, maybe you do. maybe we both are completely insane and maybe its only me, who is insane.

I know of some insane thoughts getting along with my so called individuality,
but the trick is, i dont enforce it on you, and actually I am not intending to activate it on me. and what do you know? I feel better and can evaluate data. Wheter considerations, thoughts or whatever.

And be sure, i am never going to "advice" you with Starting, stopping or changing something of yourself. I think it would be a bad thing for you to do...

Perhaps you haven't heard - the genesis of the tech has turned out to be a lie, and the basic premise, i.e., Engrams, were debunked in the early 1950s. Do you really think its worth the effort trying to salvage anything?

Hmm ... it seems he was talking about Grades - not Dianetics (engrams)

Read what's being said before going off on some tangent.