What's new

Genetic entity the real OT

petal

Patron Meritorious
Scenario one
The composite being, composing of: the thetan, Genetic entity, Body thetans, the mind and the body. Is this the standard model?
I propose another model: The thetan does not exist! The thetan is not a single being but the composite of all the body thetans attached to the body or not. There are so many of them that they behave as a single mind (the borg queen comes to mind in the startrek movie, “first contact”). So what is thought to be this single being is a group of body thetans which individually are pretty weak in their abilities. All they do is really observe like a spectator at a baseball game. They can only shout at the players in the game, and maybe influence the play.
And who is the player but the G.E. This guy is the big being. Why because he can control a body in the physical universe. That is OT. The “I” that one thinks is you is a group of BTs, there are so many of them that they can influence the G.E. and over ride him! That is really what auditing is about, the removal of BTs or spiritual beings off of the G.E. The earlier material such as Creation of Human Ability, book, was applied towards exteriorization of the being, the thetan thought to be I, but techniques were only exteriorizing the BTs, by a change of thought, the shifting of position in space. And that is all the BTs are capable of, a change of mind. There is the feeling of being exterior because some of the BTs were exterior and all thinking together as a group, the “I” thought that they were exterior.
The big being, the GE is controlling mest as a body, the body is mest and the G.E. is controlling it. Therefore The G.E. is the OT in this universe. The BTs are the real hindrance not being able to control a body themselves or on their own, need a vast group of beings, to overwhelm the GE.
So the auditing changed to stripping the different layers of BTs of the case, starting with the grades, GPMs, Ls, etc. All of this results in a very vulnerable G.E. exposed to other stronger beings or bodies (they are still a large group!) with little old you been the G.E. Hence the PTSness of these supposedly OT beings in Scientology circles, freeking out, including myself! The decline, in Scientology, as a good philosophy group, now being run by reactive BT entities, pushing around the vulnerable G.E.s, after their processing.
If I am this G.E. with all the BTs removed, do I now need Dianetics to restore me and my body to high tone, OT? Is that why Dianetics’ is reinstalled high up on the bridge or the end of the bridge, to restore the really bad arse OT who has found out how to operate mest in the mest universe, but in the process of time forgot who what he really is.
So we have all these vulnerable G.E. (OTs) in the world exposed of their BTs not coping very well with no tech to take them to the next level. Or is the history of man the next level? L’enoi?
A possible theory, only a thought.
Petal:)

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
Scenario one
The composite being, composing of: the thetan, Genetic entity, Body thetans, the mind and the body. Is this the standard model?
I propose another model: The thetan does not exist! The thetan is not a single being but the composite of all the body thetans attached to the body or not. There are so many of them that they behave as a single mind (the borg queen comes to mind in the startrek movie, “first contact”). So what is thought to be this single being is a group of body thetans which individually are pretty weak in their abilities. All they do is really observe like a spectator at a baseball game. They can only shout at the players in the game, and maybe influence the play.
And who is the player but the G.E. This guy is the big being. Why because he can control a body in the physical universe. That is OT. The “I” that one thinks is you is a group of BTs, there are so many of them that they can influence the G.E. and over ride him! That is really what auditing is about, the removal of BTs or spiritual beings off of the G.E. The earlier material such as Creation of Human Ability, book, was applied towards exteriorization of the being, the thetan thought to be I, but techniques were only exteriorizing the BTs, by a change of thought, the shifting of position in space. And that is all the BTs are capable of, a change of mind. There is the feeling of being exterior because some of the BTs were exterior and all thinking together as a group, the “I” thought that they were exterior.
The big being, the GE is controlling mest as a body, the body is mest and the G.E. is controlling it. Therefore The G.E. is the OT in this universe. The BTs are the real hindrance not being able to control a body themselves or on their own, need a vast group of beings, to overwhelm the GE.
So the auditing changed to stripping the different layers of BTs of the case, starting with the grades, GPMs, Ls, etc. All of this results in a very vulnerable G.E. exposed to other stronger beings or bodies (they are still a large group!) with little old you been the G.E. Hence the PTSness of these supposedly OT beings in Scientology circles, freeking out, including myself! The decline, in Scientology, as a good philosophy group, now being run by reactive BT entities, pushing around the vulnerable G.E.s, after their processing.
If I am this G.E. with all the BTs removed, do I now need Dianetics to restore me and my body to high tone, OT? Is that why Dianetics’ is reinstalled high up on the bridge or the end of the bridge, to restore the really bad arse OT who has found out how to operate mest in the mest universe, but in the process of time forgot who what he really is.
So we have all these vulnerable G.E. (OTs) in the world exposed of their BTs not coping very well with no tech to take them to the next level. Or is the history of man the next level? L’enoi?

A wrong indication will put a being into a compulsive figure-figure
such as this. Did it ever occur to you that all the stuff about
body thetans was from Hubbard's case and not anybody else's?

Been there, done that, wore out the tee shirt making charts and
lists. If it don't as-is, it contains a lie. You can't solve $cientology
using $cientology.

:coolwink:

Div6

Crusader
Just....wow.

Maybe you should put it all in CLAY.

Question: what role does the Life Static play in all of this?

mischief

Patron with Honors
It occurred to me that the whole bridge was about hubbards case.

On the BT's, if this is true,I am shocked and saddened that any being can be treated with such contempt when they need help.
Dont know if they are there but when I read about them I said hullo and welcome.
Does that make me an ED again,haha, ED of my own body....(shaking head am I really having this converstion?)
This week has been strange and gets more so, every time I read more.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
There ain't no BTs and there ain't no thetans.

There are only various areas of brain activity... some conscious and some not... each brain activity affecting the other brain activities.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Never try to solve Scientology using Scientology. Use common sense - if it is quick, easy and it solves it - that is the solution. Scientology is a twisted mess of L Ron Hubbard's copied and pasted philosophy's from other's mixed with Aleistar Crowley - mixed with his illusions (once he gained respect and control and control and control from his loyal followers :coolwink:).

There is no state of Clear.

There is no state of OAT TEA.

There are no BT's and Cluster's.

It is all a ball of confusion coming from the Con man himself...L Ron Hubbard.

Use your own common sense and if it does not make sense - let it go! It is not worth the energy and effort plus you will NEVER FIGURE IT OUT..cuz you need Sooper Power, L's, your next level, training, Basics, ACC's, New E-Meter, Briefing Course, Management Series, give more $$$ to Idle Morgue's, join Staff, join Sea Org, move up in status.

Hubbard has a million reason's why it does not work and it will always be your fault. You are never enough, you can never do enough and never be enough.

Look at Hubbard...he was NOTHING but a delusion on a screen...dreamed up fiction with no truths. His life was in shambles but it was all carefully hidden...his family smashed and destroyed and carefully hidden.

Scientology sells HOPE that you can create super natural powers...it sells and sells and sells but never delivers. You are kept so busy you don't realize it until your life is over, you are broke and the reality of no one caring for you in Scientology hits you in the heart and breaks it! Stay away, get out and keep others out! It is a dangerous mind fucking cult that destroys lives!

w2kanot

Scenario one

:omg: That's a GREAT Theory! I like it! ;)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Are you petal in disguise?

o-VAMPIRE-SCARED-CROSS-570.jpg

Paul