What's new

German National Television

marjan

Patron with Honors
I just found out that I will be on the German National Television Station MDR on Thursday July 14th.
on their program "MDR um 12:00" with an interview about my book. The show actually begins at 11:45 am.

I filmed the interview at the end of June.
It was to have been broadcast live, but due to the hurricane-force winds in
Germany the night before, my segment was bumped to make room for more
weather news.

This interview is quite pointed and more critical than the interview I did with Patric Kees.

I just found out that I will be on the German National Television Station MDR on Thursday July 14th.
on their program "MDR um 12:00" with an interview about my book. The show actually begins at 11:45 am.

I filmed the interview at the end of June.
It was to have been broadcast live, but due to the hurricane-force winds in
Germany the night before, my segment was bumped to make room for more
weather news.

This interview is quite pointed and more critical than the interview I did with Patric Kees.

Critical of who?

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
I hope marjan will critice Hubbard and DM... and not the critics anymore... :confused2: But than marjan has to write a new book! :whistling:

marjan

Patron with Honors
"Naked in the Spotlight" is the only book I will ever write on this subject.
After this, if I write another book, it will be a novel, having nothing to do with me or my life.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron

DB: Critical thinking, in general, refers to higher-order thinking that questions assumption.
"Critical" as used in the expression "critical thinking" connotes the importance or centrality of the thinking to an issue, question or problem of concern. "Critical" in this context does not mean "disapproval" or "negative."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking#Meaning

Nicole

Today I read Smurf post on WWP about Mark...

It seems to me that the critic you were in contact was Renate Hartwig. Now she is a "big" friend of the Cult. :duh:

If this is true, I can understand that you are angry about critics. She was during her "fight" against Cof$ very unfair, not factual and serious. I read her book and a few of her "newspapers" (Robin direkt e.V.)... It made me very angry how she wrote. It was written in a very aggressiv way... I remember a very aggressiv picture of a dog in every Newspaper, that dog "thought" aggressiv things about Scientology and Scientologists. :ohmy:

Imo the OSA propaganda you heard in this time, together with that "critic" has made a wrong picture about Scientology critics in your mind. The most critics are very nice people.

The same happen to me and my opinion about Anonymous in the past. I had an "OSA opinion" about them. (I have it about lots of things)... For me it is very difficult to see, what is the "OSA reality" and the "normal reality". Especially when you worked for them. I have always to check this both realities. May be you should check this too. I read you spoke with Anonymous :thumbsup: this is in my opinion a good start. ESMB is good too. Read here! I am sure you are welcome here...

I don't like your book and I don't like your interviews in the past, because it is to much OSA and Scientology propaganda in the things you say. I really hope the MDR interview is much better. :)

It is a very long way out of Scientology. :yes:

I hope you understand what I wanted to tell you in my "evil" English. BTW your German is very fine.

DB: Critical thinking, in general, refers to higher-order thinking that questions assumption.
"Critical" as used in the expression "critical thinking" connotes the importance or centrality of the thinking to an issue, question or problem of concern. "Critical" in this context does not mean "disapproval" or "negative."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking#Meaning

There is nothing in the context you're referring to that shows that it can only mean what you interpret it to mean. If there is, can you point it out. I do misread things sometimes. Even if I am right and there is nothing there that proves your interpretation is the one intended by the writer, you could still be right- but then I could be too.

It could mean "critical" as in "disapproving" especially around these boards. I don't say I must be right, just that my interpretation is as valid as yours. There is other context in others posts from the OP. For example his video criticising anonymous for attacking religious freedom (at least, that was his spin). He has inferred that his book is about attacking the COS but as you can see, he starts to look like he's talking out both sides of his mouth. There is nothing unusual about my question, given Marjan's already-produced critical interview - with anonymous as the target, while he simultaneously tries to sell his book, which is supposedly, but only supposedly a book crticising COS.

Last edited:

marjan

Patron with Honors
There is nothing in the context you're referring to that shows that it can only mean what you interpret it to mean. If there is, can you point it out. I do misread things sometimes. Even if I am right and there is nothing there that proves your interpretation is the one intended by the writer, you could still be right- but then I could be too.

It could mean "critical" as in "disapproving" especially around these boards. I don't say I must be right, just that my interpretation is as valid as yours. There is other context in others posts from the OP. For example his video criticising anonymous for attacking religious freedom (at least, that was his spin). He has inferred that his book is about attacking the COS but as you can see, he starts to look like he's talking out both sides of his mouth. There is nothing unusual about my question, given Marjan's already-produced critical interview - with anonymous as the target, while he simultaneously tries to sell his book, which is supposedly, but only supposedly a book crticising COS.

DB, I have never attacked Anonymous. There was no Anonymous at the time of the protests against me. Get you facts straight, since you seem to want to be the judge and jury of this website.

I am losing my patience with your small-mindedness and smug attitude.

marjan

Patron with Honors
Today I read Smurf post on WWP about Mark...

It seems to me that the critic you were in contact was Renate Hartwig. Now she is a "big" friend of the Cult. :duh:

If this is true, I can understand that you are angry about critics. She was during her "fight" against Cof$ very unfair, not factual and serious. I read her book and a few of her "newspapers" (Robin direkt e.V.)... It made me very angry how she wrote.

I don't like your book and I don't like your interviews in the past, because it is to much OSA and Scientology propaganda in the things you say. I really hope the MDR interview is much better. :)

Hello Nicole, have you actually read my book?
From what you are writing here, I don't believe you have, as I have never criticized Anonymous. Anonymous did not exist until many years after I left the Church.

I had very brief contact with Renate Hartwig. Her book "Der Schattenspieler" is the first time that someone defended me in public. However, more than a few emails, we have never had.

My criticism is directed at both the Scientology Organization and the people who steamrolled over my rights. I have a problem with people slandering me in public. I have a problem with people threatening my life. I have a problem with people trying to destroy me financially and destroy my ability to provide for my children. WHOEVER, would do that, friend or foe of SO, I WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM, and that is my right. Got it?

Nicole

Hello Nicole, have you actually read my book?
No, but I heard your interviews and I will never give one cent to buy your book, because you promote it with OSA propaganda.

From what you are writing here, I don't believe you have, as I have never criticized Anonymous.
I never said, you have criticed Anonymous...
Anonymous did not exist until many years after I left the Church.
:eyeroll: I know this!

I had very brief contact with Renate Hartwig. Her book "Der Schattenspieler" is the first time that someone defended me in public. However, more than a few emails, we have never had.
:clap:
I read the book "Ich klage an"
What a pity this quote is in German... But you understand German very well, please read the whole information. As Renate Hartwig wrote "Schattenspieler" she wasn't a critic anymore. She was influenced from the Cult.

http://www.ingo-heinemann.de/Hartwig.htm

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Tatsache ist: Niemand hat mehr zu Überreaktionen gegen einzelne Scientologen beigetragen, als Hartwig.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Denn sie hat stets Namen genannt, ob das nun nötig war oder nicht.[/FONT]
My criticism is directed at both the Scientology Organization and the people who steamrolled over my rights. I have a problem with people slandering me in public. I have a problem with people threatening my life. I have a problem with people trying to destroy me financially and destroy my ability to provide for my children. WHOEVER, would do that, friend or foe of SO, I WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM, and that is my right. Got it?
YOU are fallen in the Scientology Trap. Scientology AND you have to take the responsibility for the past. The critics protests, because they do not want that more people fall in the evil trap that Hubbard create. You have luck that your children don't grow up as Scientologists. One of the most horrible and heartless education of the world.

YOU made advertising for Scientology and not for Human Rights. Until you don't understand this, you are still involved in the Scientology game. With the things you said in the last interview, you help Scientology and you still "work" for OSA and help them.

Imo the mindf*ck ist still in you and you don't know it. I hope you will awake one day.

marjan

Patron with Honors
YOU made advertising for Scientology and not for Human Rights. Until you don't understand this, you are still involved in the Scientology game. With the things you said in the last interview, you help Scientology and you still "work" for OSA and help them.

Imo the mindf*ck ist still in you and you don't know it. I hope you will awake one day.

Nicole, please since you claim to know everything about my book without having read it, then, please, keep your 1 cent, and don't buy it.

Whatever you, or anyone else here says or writes, I know exactly what I did, why I did it and for whom. I HAVE taken the responsibility for everything that happened in my life. I have also taken the responsbility for my view of what happened and why.

If you think I am still in the SCN Mindfuck, you might want to hold a mirror up to yourself. I have my OWN opinion, and that opinion I will keep.

I FREED my mind, my life, my thoughts, and my envirnoment from SCN. I know EXACTLY what they are, and I know EXACTLY what they have done. I have no illusions about that organization, at all

HOWEVER, Scientology is not the only "bad guy" on the planet. Some of you here are so fixiated on SCN, that OTHER "BAD GUYS" and their actions escape your critical view. That is certainly your choice.

However, you left SCN to take the "blinders" off. If you can only see ONE BAD GUY, then have you not, just changed the "SCN Blinders" you had, for the new ones you are wearing right now?

I am in contact with anyone who writes or contacts me. From Scientologists, to Ex-Scientologists to ANON, to external critics. I have spoken and will continue to speak to them all.

Regards to you Nicole. Mark

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Nicole

Nicole, please since you claim to know everything about my book without having read it, then, please, keep your 1 cent, and don't buy it.
I haven't claimed I know everything about your book.

Whatever you, or anyone else here says or writes, I know exactly what I did, why I did it and for whom. I HAVE taken the responsibility for everything that happened in my life. I have also taken the responsbility for my view of what happened and why.

If you think I am still in the SCN Mindfuck, you might want to hold a mirror up to yourself. I have my OWN opinion, and that opinion I will keep.
You promote OSAs Propaganda... The same you wrote about Renate Hartwig has Sabine Weber (you might know her) said in a interview to Jeanette Schweitzer... Schweizer Fernsehen... It is the same BS.

I FREED my mind, my life, my thoughts, and my envirnoment from SCN. I know EXACTLY what they are, and I know EXACTLY what they have done. I have no illusions about that organization, at all
No, the examples you give here don't show it me.
HOWEVER, Scientology is not the only "bad guy" on the planet. Some of you here are so fixiated on SCN, that OTHER "BAD GUYS" and their actions escape your critical view. That is certainly your choice.
[sarcasm]Really, it exists more than one bad guy or group on this Planet? [/sarcasm]
However, you left SCN to take the "blinders" off. If you can only see ONE BAD GUY, then have you not, just changed the "SCN Blinders" you had, for the new ones you are wearing right now?
:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

I am in contact with anyone who writes or contacts me. From Scientologists, to Ex-Scientologists to ANON, to external critics. I have spoken and will continue to speak to them all.
Have I forbidden this? Show me the post where I wrote you can't do that??? :unsure:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I know. I was there when Hartwig was on a roll...

She never targeted me personally, but a LOT of my friends.

Yes, you probably know, but not everyone here speaks German, so I just translated it for the people who don't.

BTW: I'll hold back my opinion until I've seen the interview. If I find the time to watch it, that is.