What's new

Gerry Armstrong, Berlin, important talk, 17 September, 2011

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron

I just finished watching the entire video - it is great

Here is a quote from around 1 hour and 35 minutes:

"You can not take Hubbard out of Scientology and Hubbard was a psychopath and the whole process of Scientology I believe installs in a person a psychopathic condition in which they don't have any guilt, they lie with relative impunity, they feel totally good about lying, they don't care for their fellow human beings, they have no remorse and I believe that it is in most cases a temporary condition because you can see that when someone leaves the Scientology program becomes again reestablished as a wog as an ordinary human being, as homo sapiens - most of them become decent contributing citizens again.
But it is well known , that a psychopatic condition can be installed in a group - the mafia is something similar, you saw it in the German history - a glaring example where people completely lost their humanity. So it becomes a sort of a mob thing and you can not get away from it unless you leave Scientology and those people have not left Scientology." Gerry is talking about Mike and Marty here......

Thanks for posting this here

Love
Markus

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I've watched 30 mins for now, will watch the rest another day when I get a chance.
Good stuff! :thumbsup:

randomx

Patron with Honors
Awesome video. Well worth the two hours.
First four minutes is in German.
After that Gerry speaks.

Gerry makes one proud to be part of the human race.

Wants2Talk

Gerry

I have no trouble understanding your communication. Thank you for your years of service to truth.

Perhaps scientologists hate Christians for loving the crucified "victim".

With utmost respect I remain in concert your fan.

Thomas

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Gerry makes one proud to be part of the human race.

:thumbsup:

I am listening to it
What amount of never released informations he gives about the scene 1980-1985
(it answers a lot of questions and and bring truth where we were and still are given lies)

Thank's to Gerry

I like this guy and listening to him
he speaks truth

:flowers2:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Really shows the depth of Hubbard, Rathbun , Rinders, , Miscavige Filth,

Rathbun & Rinder parroting on stage saying Gerry sold out when they knew he was hog tied shows the depths of deceit they hide behind to hold their position.

I hope we can get it either transcribed or excerpts.

We love ya Gerry. Thanks for standing for truth all these years and taking a shelacking, not that we wanted you to, but because you endured it for us.

An interesting point that Gerry brings up is that the US govt. decided to join with Scientology instead of fight them. I presume he meant the IRS "victory". The implications of that is (and correct me if I am wrong here) the FBI will have to investgate the IRS as well. That may be too a bitter pill for them to swallow.

It makes me wonder if the IRS has agreed to something that binds the FBI from investigating - do do do, do do do (twilight zone theme)

Mimsey

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
I just hope that Rathburn's partner Mosey get's to see this some day.
Maybe she''l learn some stuff about her lovely man.

It is like something out of Spy film, or James Bond movie, but much more sinister as it really happened.

I'm so glad I don't live in the USA, cos when you hear this stuff it sorta makes you scared.

Gerry Armstrong is a living legend, and may he live a long life too:yes:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
UP

This is what is $cientology about
Who LRH was
How much he was involved in fairgaming and destroying lives
What type of organisation
All about the court cases we never knew
The truth about 2 main actors in abuses - Rathbun and Rinders
(he talks about criminal activities)

Anyone here should watch this video

Then you'll never ask if $cientology is a religion!

Veda

Sponsor
The 11 December 1986 "settlement" went out of its way to specifically stipulate the return of:

"All originals and copies of documents commonly known as the 'Affirmations' written by L. Ron Hubbard."

Omar Garrison, Hubbard's official biographer - whom Armstrong had assisted - also witnessed the 'Affirmations'.

Scientology has demonstrated - in court transcripts and also the final 'settlement' agreement - both knowledge of, and extreme concern for, the 'Affirmations'.

On the subject of the secretive side of Scientology, one might also ask, "Was Hubbard really a drug user?" Are the court documents demonstrating his drug use, or the statements of many highly placed former Scientologists regarding that drug use, to be believed?

Did Hubbard really write those bizarre letters to the FBI in the 1950s?

In 1955, did he actually dictate the content of what he called the "Russian Textbook on Psycho-politics" into a tape recorder, have it transcribed, try to pass it off as an actual Russian document, and then, a decade later, begin to implement its ideas and practices (covertly) on his own followers?

And did Hubbard really write the March 1965 'Fair Game Law' that condoned theft, arson and first degree murder on "anti-Scientologists"?

Did he really have children placed in the chain locker of his "Flagship," of which he had became the 'Commodore"?

Did he really tell his inner circle, in his own private spying and covert 'dirty tricks' organization, that his 2nd wife was a Russian spy whose name was Komkovadamanov?

Did he really develop an elaborate "tech" for "handling" and destroying his "enemies"?

Did he really establish a (re-education) "rehabilitation" system to ensure compliance amongst "Sea Org" members, and as a source of cheap labor?

Was he really obsessed with preserving his name and "image" for thousands of years? And did he establish legal trusts in an attempt to ensure that would occur?

Much to the dismay of Scientologists, the answer to the above is "yes."

There's a pattern to these Affirmations ("Admissions"), a pattern that is reflected in later Scientology, and has been described as "schizophrenic," or "dichotomous."

The "Overt/Covert" pattern of the subject and organization of Scientology ("PR is overt. Intelligence is covert.") can be seen in these Affirmations.

Hubbard writes that he tells the truth (the visible, or "overt"), then writes (the covert), "No matter what lies you tell others, they have no physical effect on you of any kind." And, "You can tell all the romantic tales you wish. You will remember them. But you know which ones were lies. You are so logical, you will tell nothing that cannot be believed." (Note the similar layered pattern to what would later become Scientology PR tech.)

Hubbard then goes on to explain how he can take the adventures of others and adopt them as his own - in other words, prevaricate and misrepresent - and yet, he "tells the truth," etc.

From the 'Affirmations': "You can be merciless when your will is crossed, and you have the right to be merciless."

Hubbard, however, does not see himself as anything but true and noble. "You are light and you are good. You have the wisdom of all and never doubt your wisdom."

He adds, "You have magnificent power but you are humble and calm and patient in that power. For you control all forces under you as you wish."

And, then, "Men are your slaves."

And, "Your writing has a deep hypnotic effect on people and they are always pleased with what you write."

"Your psychology is advanced and true and wonderful. It hypnotizes people. It predicts their emotions, for you are their ruler."

http://www.lermanet.com/reference/Admissions.pdf

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
This is so darned interesting, and almost impossible to watch just because of the incredibly evil intention and actions perpetrated against Gerry. Not only what has been done to him but the duration of the actions against him is absolutely INSANE.
Boy, does this video need to be blasted all over the world.
:angry:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
This is so darned interesting, and almost impossible to watch just because of the incredibly evil intention and actions perpetrated against Gerry. Not only what has been done to him but the duration of the actions against him is absolutely INSANE.
Boy, does this video need to be blasted all over the world.
:angry:

Well I am looking for the Rinder and rathbun apologists to come out from under their rocks and start explaining why these two are not busy apologizing profusely to Gerry.

Veda

Sponsor
From Gerry Armstrong's wife, Caroline:

What can Marty do for Gerry?

1. Communicate to Gerry.

2. Debrief to Gerry, and his legal representatives, on all the lies, black PR, legal actions, Intelligence actions, etc., Marty knows about, that were perpetrated against Gerry, his family and associates.

3. Execute declarations that contain fact elicited in the debrief.

4. Make himself available to testify in any legal proceedings to correct the injustices or situations above.

5. Apologize if he wants

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32752

Response by Marty Rathbun when asked about Gerry Armstrong's wish to communicate:

"When you give me a straight communication that doesn't just attack me as the devil, we'll talk about that. But apparently he's incapable of that. Maybe when he gets on a grip on himself, I'll sort it all out with him."

Years before Hubbard developed his "PR tech" (both non-confidential and confidential), he wrote the 'Manual on Dissemination of Material'. As early as March 1955, Hubbard had devised an elaborate system of layering and compartmentalizing Scientology, so as to monitor who says what to whom. (Bracketed material and underlining added.):

"An outline of the communication lines of Scientology follows:

"1. [What we would like the] General public [to say] to the general public.

"2. Scientologists to general public."

And then eight more categories of ____________ to ____________.

From Hubbard's 1955 'Manual on Dissemination of Material':

"...the communication line [to the non-Scientology public, and, these days, to 'handle-able' Exs] is that [Independent] Scientologists do not pose any threat, that [Independent] Scientologists are good citizens, and that they can be trusted with problems of a private and confidential nature... Another frame of mind that we would like to see the public have and register is that people attacking Scientologists have something wrong with them... As a subdivision of this, the actual substance of communication about what Scientology actually is... from the general public to the general public [what the 'wogs' should say to each other about Scientology] should be that Scientology says that good health and immortality are attainable. That it is compounded out of all Man knows about Man..."

Marty is applying Scientology.

Last edited:

Markus

Well I am looking for the Rinder and rathbun apologists to come out from under their rocks and start explaining why these two are not busy apologizing profusely to Gerry.

They are using "Ignore Tech" to handle all this "Entheta" :nervous:

Love
Markus

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious

At least the WWP thread about Gerry had initially attracted trolls of unknown origin by the dozens.