What's new

Gerry Armstrong is in Berlin to talk about Rathbun and Rinder

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
crosspost from WWP....

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/einladung-berlin-september-17-15-30-uhr.93577/#post-1882656
INVITATION
Gerry Armstrong is in Berlin to talk about Rathbun and Rinder
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Berlin, September 17, 15.30 - Location will be announces ASAP

Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder were responsible for the submissions to
the IRS on which Scientology's tax exemption is based. These submissions
contain pages of false information and black PR on Gerry Armstrong.

Rathbun and Rinder were also involved in multiple covert operations,
legal actions, frame-ups and black PR against Gerry Armstrong and other
people from 1982 through 2004, when Rathbun says he left the Scientology
Organisation.

Rathbun and Rinder worked under L.Ron Hubbard until his death in 1986,
then under current SO-leader David Miscavige.

Injustices Rathbun perpetrated against Gerry Armstrong and black PR
Rathbun promulgated continue to this day.

Gerry has asked Rathbun repeatedly, since Rathbun began speaking
publicly, for his help to correct these injusticies and black PR.

Rathbun has not only refused to help, but has continued to attack Gerry
f.e. on the blog of Marty Rathbun and in an email to Gerry.

Mike Rinder too was involved in Fair Game against Gerry and has also not
correctetd his actions against Gerry until now.

Gerry will discuss
Rathbun and Rinder's parts in Fair Game against him, and against Gerry's
attorneys, and
what they can do now to correct the evils they perpetrated against Gerry
and other people.

PLACE: Location in Berlin will be announced
TIME: September 17, 15.30

PS: Bring Your video cameras and all Your questions

Responsible:
Thomas Gandow, President of the Dialog Zentrum Berlin e.V.
Fon: 0157.71.41.96.28 - Fax: 032-12.102.93.93
email: [email protected]
Thomas Gandow is "fighting" very long against the abuses of the Scientology - Organisation. He worked at a sect advice center in Berlin and was a Protestant pastor until he got retired this year. He is a very well known critic and got attacked on a hard way by OSA.

Petey C

I hope it works out for Gerry. He's been fighting the good fight for a long time and has never given up.

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
Rathbun will NEVER forgive Gerry Armstrong for getting the truth about Hubbard out into the open. Imagine how much easier his job would be if the people at large didn't know that LRH was a lowlife whose only talent was roping good people into the bad cult he created. It's because of Gerry Armstrong that "besmirching the 'good name' of L. Ron Hubbard" has become fashionable. Thank you, Mr. Armstrong, for your integrity and the shit you endured for telling the truth. :thumbsup:

Nicole

Two interessting links:

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/

The next one is in German, sorry for this. It gets explained how Thomas Gandow got attacked as he invited Gerry Armstrong to talk about Scientology in the year 2003. They needed police protection.

Eg A OSA man (Mr Otto) wanted to make fotos on the freeway and forced Thomas Gandows car with Gerry Armstrong and Thomas Gandow inside off the road.

http://www.dialogzentrum.de/body_autobahnbericht.htm#_INHALT:

Thanks Gerry Armstrong and Thomas Gandow for everything you have done to take this evil Cult down.
I can't be in Berlin and listen to the things Gerry Armstrong tells, but I wish to be there.:yes: Please somebody record it!:begging:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
crosspost from WWP....

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/einladung-berlin-september-17-15-30-uhr.93577/#post-1882656
Thomas Gandow is "fighting" very long against the abuses of the Scientology - Organisation. He worked at a sect advice center in Berlin and was a Protestant pastor until he got retired this year. He is a very well known critic and got attacked on a hard way by OSA.

Thomas is an awesome man, I wish I had the chance to meet him.

I am glad he is giving the forum to Gerry to be able to speak out.

And for anyone who wonders about Rinder and Rathbun - this speaks volumes.

Remember this - THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT THEY DID TO GERRY. Nothing.

They have not extended him the apology nor the help he has requested.

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious

Remember this - THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT THEY DID TO GERRY. Nothing.

When do Scientologists ever apologize? I don't remember a single incident. I've seen them cringe, use the 1000 mile-stare, become aggressive or hostile, be or pretend to be incensed, deny, lie, justify, blame others, squeal "religious persecution" and make up stupid excuses. But they cannot apologize. Why would they, being superior to us wogs?

Gadfly

Crusader
Marty and Mike are FANATICS.

Any person who cares about "LRH's image" more than truth and facts ia an imbecile.

Marty has shown repeatedly that he believes or "behaves" as if Hubbard were a wonderful man who "deserves" a wonderful positive image.

There is much LRH policy written about "LRH image", "creating LRH image", and keeping it all going. There are entire sections and posts of the Scientology organization devoted to "promoting" the view that Hubbard is wonderful in all ways. The LRH Comm N/W and the LRH Pers PRO N/W to name two.

Creating this positive image of Hubbard was part of Hubbard's institutionalized attempt to "smash his name into history". He created an entire segment of the organization to do nothing but create and push the FICTION of who and what he was. It is like so much of Scientology - all PR and little or no product.

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader
When do Scientologists ever apologize? I don't remember a single incident. I've seen them cringe, use the 1000 mile-stare, become aggressive or hostile, be or pretend to be incensed, deny, lie, justify, blame others, squeal "religious persecution" and make up stupid excuses. But they cannot apologize. Why would they, being superior to us wogs?

Great point! :thumbsup:

It is one of many things that I came to dislike about Scientology while involved. They NEVER acknowledged or accepted ANY responsibility for ANY "bad effects" they created (and they create many bad effects and screw up all of the time), and they NEVER apologized. Idiots.

They steam-roller through life with this absurd view that "we can do no wrong, and we are always right, because we have the only real tech of Man and ONLY we are acting to free all thetans". It is the logic of "the end justify the means".

Last edited:

ClamSource

Patron with Honors

Any person who cares about "LRH's image" more than truth and facts ia an imbecile.

Marty has shown repeatedly that he believes or "behaves" as if Hubbard were a wonderful man who "deserves" a wonderful positive image.

There is much LRH policy written about "LRH image", "creating LRH image", and keeping it all going. There are entire sections and posts of the Scientology organization devoted to "promoting the view that Hubbard is wonderful in all ways. The LRH Comm N/W and the LRH Pers PRO N/W to name two.

Creating this positive image of Hubbard was part of Hubbard's institutionalized attempt to "smash his name into history". He created an entire segment of the organization to do nothing but create and push the FICTION of who and what he was. It is like so much of Scientology - all PR and little or no product.

I think he borrowed that bit about the "cult of the leader" who in every way leads an exemplary life, from Stalin.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't buy that exactly. Yes, it is true after a fashion, HOWEVER ... there is probably more to this than meets the eye. Regarding Cof$ ... that they are still on his case after all this time ... we are coming up on the 30th year anniversary of Gerry leaving Cof$ with the genuine biographical material of the HubTurd ... that is understandable, knowing the Cof$ and its paranoid, obsessive nature. Marty and Mike may have set that attack in motion, but with the Cof$ it has continued on automatic. The lack of apology tho ... I think it is more than just arrogance. Here are three possibilities ... Marty covertly works for the Cof$. Perhaps Marty is Dave's next in line, and, rather than die as the Cof$ pope, Dave wants to pass the mitre and retire. But since there is no such thing in the Cof$ as far as a procedure goes for coming up with the new head honcho ... and since announcing a desire to step down would cause a huge internal power struggle at a time when the Cof$ is very vulnerable ... perhaps the handoff is being done covertly. Furthermore, it would have to be done in such a dramatic fashion as to be totally rebooted in the eyes of the public, such that new public can be gotten in. The old public has been sucked dry as if by a spider anyways. (How is that for a conspiracy theory?)

A second scenario ... Marty is still overwhelmed as far as confronting his own overts towards Gerry and simply hasn't come to grips with it yet and is still struggling with it and not yet ready to fully own up to what he did.

A third scenario ... Marty has some sort of vulnerability that would be exposed. That is hard to imagine considering statutes of limitations, or perhaps he is worried about DM going totally bonkers and doing something really really destructive if Marty were to publically come clean with Jerry. Marty has commented that DM is capable of throwing a Coolaid party.

Pete

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
What does "f.e." mean in the opening post? (...continued to attacked Jerry f.e. ....)

f.e. probably stands for "for example", and I think Nicole just forgot that the correct abbreviation is e.g. What are Latin abbreviations doing in the English language anyway? :)

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

There is much LRH policy written about "LRH image", "creating LRH image", and keeping it all going. There are entire sections and posts of the Scientology organization devoted to "promoting the view that Hubbard is wonderful in all ways. The LRH Comm N/W and the LRH Pers PRO N/W to name two.

The HubTurd image is just part of the whole deal, and it has worn thin as far as anyone who reads on the web. It is a very difficult sack of road apples to swallow. On the other hand, there is another aspect to the Cof$ going back to the HubTurd days ... the old oatee levels. The old oatee levels claimed some pretty awesome eepees. And claiming those is one thing, that there were a few thousand people that ATTESTED TO HAVING ACHIEVED THEM ... that is the interesting thing. Either the people who attested truely believed they had achieved the eepees, or they knowingly falsely attested but kept up a facade, or they compartmentalized their minds such they could believe in the eepees one minute and know they falsely attested the next, or some combination of all of those. What an amazing mindphug!

The current bridge, which after oatee 3 is basically more chasing of beetees, have eepees that are far more subjective and while it seems hard to believe that people could keep believing in their beetee infestations, there are those who do, and, if they attest, they don't have to doublethink not having any real oatee abilities.

Pete

Veda

Sponsor
Thomas is an awesome man, I wish I had the chance to meet him.

I am glad he is giving the forum to Gerry to be able to speak out.

Apology is last on the list, and optional.

From another thread. (Click horizontal arrow to see entire thread.)

What can Marty do for Gerry?

1. Communicate to Gerry.

2. Debrief to Gerry, and his legal representatives, on all the lies, black PR, legal actions, Intelligence actions, etc., Marty knows about, that were perpetrated against Gerry, his family and associates.

3. Execute declarations that contain fact elicited in the debrief.

4. Make himself available to testify in any legal proceedings to correct the injustices or situations above.

5. Apologize if he wants.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32752

Marty Rathbun shares many likes and dislikes with the CofS. Tonja Burden for example (From the 'Nancy Many, Paulette Cooper' etc. thread):

Re. the Tanja Burden Affidavit, Marty Rathbun, on 3 November 2010, on his blog, had this to say, "This is utter crap," while at the same time attributing any actions against Paulette Cooper to "suppressive squirreling" occurring behind Hubbard's back.

-snip-

Gadfly

Crusader
The HubTurd image is just part of the whole deal, and it has worn thin as far as anyone who reads on the web. It is a very difficult sack of road apples to swallow. On the other hand, there is another aspect to the Cof$ going back to the HubTurd days ... the old oatee levels. The old oatee levels claimed some pretty awesome eepees. And claiming those is one thing, that there were a few thousand people that ATTESTED TO HAVING ACHIEVED THEM ... that is the interesting thing. Either the people who attested truely believed they had achieved the eepees, or they knowingly falsely attested but kept up a facade, or they compartmentalized their minds such they could believe in the eepees one minute and know they falsely attested the next, or some combination of all of those. What an amazing mindphug!

The current bridge, which after oatee 3 is basically more chasing of beetees, have eepees that are far more subjective and while it seems hard to believe that people could keep believing in their beetee infestations, there are those who do, and, if they attest, they don't have to doublethink not having any real oatee abilities.

Pete

I knew a few people in the late 1970s who attested to old OT 4-6. What often happens with ANY Scientology service is that the person, while riding HIGH on a recent MAJOR BLOWOUT, can and will attest to almost anything. A person in such a (temporary) "high" state is focused almost entirely on the "blow out". His or her attention is no where else. The fact that they "feel great" can and is very much taken advantage of. That is why the Technical Division always provides instant feedback to the regges, alerting them to ANY person who is "flying high", because the person is VULNERABLE and can be taken advantage of (money extracted more easily).

The two people I knew both mentioned (later) that they were very disappointed in these OT levels.

Of course they attested.

And, afterwards, if someone tries to say that "oh, I don't really quite feel that way about it now", then they send YOU TO ETHICS and hit you with "you falsely attested". YOU lied. Members learn quickly that "getting sent to ethics" sucks. Most or many rearrange the content of their minds to avoid that.

To compound matters even worse, it is a HIGH CRIME to invalidate or denigrate any "state of OT". So, even if you truthfully don't feel you got the gains, you can't tell anyone!!!! :duh: Or, get declared!

It is so insane how it is setup. Realize it is setup to perpetuate the ILLUSION that people actually gain the "OT abilities". The people finishing the levels are caught at their most keyed-out blown-out points, and are then PARADED around in front of the other lemmings, always promoting exaggerated "positive" aspects of the gains available. This is all according to exact LRH policy. And, the negative aspects are completely suppressed out of view through warnings of "false attests" and "it is a high crime to tell ANYONE that OT is anything but amazingly wonderful". Also according to exact LRH policies.

I noticed this when involved simply by reading the materials and observing how it all "works".

Scientology DOES very much "work". Just not in the way the believers and followers imagine. :yes:

Organized Scientology involves very detailed & powerful mind control. This ties in with very powerful methods of behavioral control. Hubbard most likely knew exactly what he was doing when he designed his oppressive Scientology organization.

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The fact that Rathbun and Rinder have no interest in putting right what has been done to Gerry, tells you everything you need to know about them. Still fanatics, still willing to wreck the lives of good people.

The 'Holy Trinity' of the Fundamentalist Fanatic Scientologist:

1. Belief in the
infallibility - or near infallibility of Hubbard.
2. Belief in a Standard Tech.
3. KSW.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I knew a few people in the late 1970s who attested to old OT 4-6. What often happens with ANY Scientology service is that the person, while riding HIGH on a recent MAJOR BLOWOUT, can and will attest to almost anything. A person in such a (temporary) "high" state is focused almost entirely on the "blow out". His or her attention is no where else. The fact that they "feel great" can and is very much taken advantage of. That is why the Technical Division always provides instant feedback to the regges, alerting them to ANY person who is "flying high", because the person is VULNERABLE and can be taken advantage of (money extracted more easily).

The two people I knew both mentioned (later) that they were very disappointed in these OT levels.

Of course they attested.

And, afterwards, if someone tries to say that "oh, I don't really quite feel that way about it now", then they send YOU TO ETHICS and hit you with "you falsely attested". YOU lied. Members learn quickly that "getting sent to ethics" sucks. Most or many rearrange the content of their minds to avoid that.

To compound matters even worse, it is a HIGH CRIME to invalidate or denigrate any "state of OT". So, even if you truthfully don't feel you got the gains, you can't tell anyone!!!! :duh: Or, get declared!

It is so insane how it is setup. Realize it is setup to perpetuate the ILLUSION that people actually gain the "OT abilities". The people finishing the levels are caught at their most keyed-out blown-out points, and are then PARADED around in front of the other lemmings, always promoting exaggerated "positive" aspects of the gains available. This is all according to exact LRH policy. And, the negative aspects are completely suppressed out of view through warnings of "false attests" and "it is a high crime to tell ANYONE that OT is anything but amazingly wonderful". Also according to exact LRH policies.

I noticed this when involved simply by reading the materials and observing how it all "works".

Scientology DOES very much "work". Just not in the way the believers and followers imagine. :yes:

Organized Scientology involves very detailed & powerful mind control. This ties in with very powerful methods of behavioral control. Hubbard most likely knew exactly what he was doing when he designed his oppressive Scientology organization.

Finally, an explanation that explains it!!!!!!!!! Gadfly, that is too valuable for me to include in the $39.95 MAKING BIG MONEY IN THE CULT BUSINESS startup success kit TV offer. The people that buy the success kit from me will have to pay out some biiiigggg bux in an advanced follow-up seminar that costs thousands before we get into discussing THAT little tidbit ... that is, the one about getting the people who are blown out snitched off to the redges by the same folk (tech delivery) they trusted with their most intimate and personal shit. That, and, once you are keyed out, nothing like a redge to get you keyed back in.

Bottom line ... I get what you are saying is that the people who are feeling really good after a session where they get really blown out attest because they feel good, and not because they proved the eepee to themselves, such as projecting intention and/or going exterior with full perception.

The only real "tech" is therefore to come up with processes that get people "blown out." I suspect that it is easier than you might imagine. I believe it has to do with repetition. Let me share a story ... from Navy bootcamp back in the early 70's ...

Navy bootcamp in San Diego back in the early 70's was divided up into two separate parts ... the first phase was the "worm island" side, the second part of boot camp was on the main part of the traininc base. The first 3 weeks you get treated like shit, march, march, march, do pt and more pt, get inspected, inspected, inspected, etc. The classroom material was on the level of, say, your average driver's ed class. It was pretty much all harrassment and mickey mouse.

Then there is a week of 18 hour days doing work in the mess hall or other scut work.

After the one week of scut work you are built up as part of the team to be a sailor in the USN, morale is high, graduation is only a few weeks away. The entire program was 9 weeks long at the time, the last week being fire fighting school, where you learn to, as a team, fight simulated shipboard fires. It is a real morale builder, you feel a part of the team.

Well, here is the thing for me ... I was always more of a loner than a team member. So, in the middle of service week, I was pulled out and given an option to go to the GPO company. It was a special company made up of the brighter guys who chaffed under the worm island routine due to symptoms of excessive intellect. There were a lot of guys who were headed for the nuke program in that company, for instance. The GPO company, which stood for "graduation purposes only," instead of marching constantly in rehearsal for the graduation parade, would be ushers to seat the parents and other onlookers, and, instead of marching, would shuffle paper and/or do other admin. My job was delivering eye glasses on bicycle.
Now onto the relevant portion of the story, now that you have the background ...

The GPO company was not as nearly supervised as the regular companies. The company commander, a first class petty officer (E6, still a rag hat, one notch up is chief, who wears officer style uniform for dress and working uniform is khaki, not bell bottom jeans and work shirt.) He pretty much allowed the company recruit petty officers to run the company, and that meant two little power hungry Barney Fife penny-ante assholes that used to play mind games with the rest of us. I didn't know what the deal was my first day there, but, I saw something REALLY, REALLY, INTERESTING ... and this is the tie in, back to the original subject here ...

The little pricks running the company had it in for one guy in particular, and decided to assign a punishment. He was assigned to stand in a bucket in the shower in the head in that particular barracks, totally naked, with a scrub brush, scrubbing his back under a shower, chanting over and over and over and over and over and over and over again ... "Rub a dub dub, I'm a worm in a tub!" It was a repetitive process ... this poor fellow, after an hour or so, continually chanting, was actually in a state of glee to the point where it was contageous. If you were around this guy for a minute doing this, you would actually feel totally different ... you would actually feel that state of glee. And this was BEFORE Scientology and seeing "glee of insanity" on the tone scale.

The moral of the story ... perhaps that will be the secret process that is used on oatee 9. WTF, it worked for that poor bastard in boot camp.

Pete