What's new

Gerry Armstrong on Miscavige Beatings Hubbard Violence

Pixie

Crusader
Yes, it is indeed astonishing that he's gotten away with the bullying and beatings for so long. Utterly dispicable. Excellent vids with great info. Thanks for posting these FTS.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hmm.. Sure sounds like you don't know about Gerry.. He's been yelling bloody murder about the cult for decades.. Allrighty then. I'll supply a few public service links:

WikiPedia/Gerry Armstrong

And here's his own website: GerryArmstrong.org

And now I need to find a very specific text.. (I think it's on Gerrys own site somewhere.) It is a 'post' where Gerry explains how he got on the wrong side of Hubbard and the Cult. Working to support Omar Garrison with the LRH biography project, it was Garrys job to collect all the docs about LRH. And Gerry saw all the lies.. Well, he tried to correct that, with predictable results..

The Sinister Cult of Scientology has Gerry in a legal bind. If Gerry utters a word about Scientology, they can charge him 50,000 Dollars.. I think that the legal battle over this is still going on. Gerry explains about that too on his site.

:yes:

Wisened One

Crusader
Great Vids, FTS!

And yeah, Gerry has been speaking out for a while, now....amazingly, too..what with him supposedly being sued if he does, etc.

But he tells it like it is!

Church of Scamology: Knowing how to Scam.....:no:

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wow. definately worth following! I believe the cult has found itself in a bit of a bind. So many people are blowing, and people are speaking out.

If it were not for people like Gerry Armstrong & Caroline Letkeman (and a few others I can think of, here on this very board), I don't think that the relative newbies like Anon would have been able to get the public eye firmly focused on the cult.

DM-if your reading this? Bad news for you. The "problems" are not going to go away. Might be a good time for you to grab that suitcase of cash and run like hell. And pray those that you betrayed do not hunt your tiny self down.

I hope your dreams are filled with thoughts of sharing a cell with big Bubba.

klidov

Gang-Bang Sec Check?

Question: doesn't the people who helped participate in this type of activity realize if he can do it to one person, what keeps him (DM) from abusing the people who participated the same way?

Or do they feel that by participating, they somehow prove their loyalty, and will be "safe"?

Trust me, after a mouthful of tobacco was spat at me, I would find a new use for those cans on the e-meter.

What a little prick!

FinallyMe

Not to take away from what he has accomplished and is accomplishing now, but I have to comment that I have never seen anyone able to go THAT LONG without blinking, as Gerry does on these videos! I'll be completely amazed to learn that he can still see! Can it be that the video is playing tricks on my eyes, or does he really not blink?

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not to take away from what he has accomplished and is accomplishing now, but I have to comment that I have never seen anyone able to go THAT LONG without blinking, as Gerry does on these videos! I'll be completely amazed to learn that he can still see! Can it be that the video is playing tricks on my eyes, or does he really not blink?

post TR syndrome... :p

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron

I bet he's blinking at the EXACT same time as you. There's only one way to find out. :D

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The key datum and the real "WHY"...?

Gang-Bang Sec Check?

Question: doesn't the people who helped participate in this type of activity realize if he can do it to one person, what keeps him (DM) from abusing the people who participated the same way?

Or do they feel that by participating, they somehow prove their loyalty, and will be "safe"?

Trust me, after a mouthful of tobacco was spat at me, I would find a new use for those cans on the e-meter.

What a little prick!

And no "Know-How" as to getting it "handled" (has to do everything himself) may answer some of the questions, K....:D :whistling:

Roy, the EP's EP

Tim Skog

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Courts take a LONG time. DM will sit in a comfy chair and ruin a LOT more lives in the time it takes the courts to act. While it's nice to fantasize about justice being done, don't count on it.