Get Ready for New Year's

Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 10:30 PM
Subject: Fwd: Rose Parade Update!!!!!!

OMG!!! EXCITING NEWS!!!!

We have just gotten the word that one of the sponsors of this years Rose Parade is:

THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!!

The IAS has funded the Church of Scientology as one of the sponsors of this year's Rose Parade on KTLA!! KTLA is THE station that has the contract for the Rose Parade and then is nationally syndicated from there.

(You know, when they say, "Brought to you by Honda and... THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY!") And the new ads will play, of course!

This is amazing!!!

And to top it off, during the Rose Bowl, there will be 5 of the new ads played! Public internationally will learn about the 8 Dynamics, the Parts of Man, etc. WOW!!

In addition, the IAS is now launching all of these ads internationally and they are focusing on the LA area, Pasadena, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Sacramento as they have the highest concentration of both Patrons AND Ideal Orgs! Thus the biggest bean return!!

10 million people a week will be seeing these ads!!

Everything you have done has made it possible for the first time for the Church to get this type of exposure!

Now, it's time to pour on the coals!! Your contribution is more vital than ever.

Can we do it?

With your help!

Hundreds of thousands of people are coming to Pasadena on New Year’s Eve hoping to find Scientology (and maybe see a parade).

We need your help to make their dreams come true.

Spend New Year's Eve with the OT Committee in Pasadena! It’s the most fun activity of the year, talking to the happy people on Colorado Blvd., passing out The Way to Happiness, and inviting the public into our new org to tour the panels and enjoy some Hot Chocolate and Enlightenment!

Spend a few hours with your friends and have the time of your life. We are always very well received and everyone has a great time.

Contact Andrea at [email protected] and tell us the time you want to come! Slots from 4 pm - Midnight.

Contact Andrea Now!

[email protected]

Or you can just show up on Friday!

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.449 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3345 - Release Date: 12/28/10 19:34:00

Sheesh, I hope I did this right.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Hopefully, someone has packs on the C o $ to spend KTLA ?

Maybe time for some signs in the camera area of the Parade?

Hope to see some masks at the Parade!

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
'Hundreds of thousands of people are coming to Pasadena on New Year’s Eve hoping to find Scientology (and maybe see a parade). '

Hope springs eternal.:eyeroll:

No, they really do want to see the parade. Period. Get a grip.

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Can't wait to see the Rose parade crowds photoshopped into an audience for the COB! Weeeee! :D HipHipHoorah!
I do hope the KKK is represented at the parade as well, not to mention the Taliban!

Love, Dex

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Can't wait to see the Rose parade crowds photoshopped into an audience for the COB! Weeeee! :D HipHipHoorah!
I do hope the KKK is represented at the parade as well, not to mention the Taliban!

Love, Dex

Dex, man, I lubs ya...but when you lump the KKK and the Taliban with the likes of the C o $.....uh, man, that is a step too far !

The KKK nor the Taliban are nearly as bad as the C o $.

Please retract your statement !

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Dex, man, I lubs ya...but when you lump the KKK and the Taliban with the likes of the C o $.....uh, man, that is a step too far !

The KKK nor the Taliban are nearly as bad as the C o $.

Please retract your statement !
I must concede your point, Toad. I formally tender my public apologies to the KKK and the Taliban. I overstepped:p

Love, Dex