What's new

Gilligan's Island REMAKE to be filmed at Gold Base !!!

slappigansisland.jpg

(The funny thing about this picture is the DM head is off a pic of him in almost exactly the same pose! But, since I needed the Gilligan body, I decapitated COB.

Then I recapitated him onto Gilligan.

Well, that's creative, Barb! :D

ABC Environmental Co. Service Manager; Alladin M. Masry.
*tinfoil on* Wonder who did the water work studies for Gold Base?

*tinfoil off* Just a happy neighbour in the Gillman/Sobab Hot Springs area.

R/E African movie set? Actor playing Hubbard flies in and saves wayward African villager-wogs from certain destruction by bringing them 'the tech'. Sordid scenes of auditing ensue followed by saved village making Lron their king and guru, everyone buys a book and goes on the hook for a majical box of their own. Cue happy dancing scene.
:p

Thank you for that, Oggie! Might be useful... :) (And I wonder if he's been paid for it yet?)

Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale,
A tale of a fateful con.
That started with a self-help book
Written by L. Ron

The book was a bloated load of crap
But some were taken in,
When their minds fell into the trap
They called it all a win

Abuses started getting rough
Some minions soon were tossed
Right overboard from Ron’s own ship
And sometimes lives were lost.

The cult set ground on the shore of poor Clearwater Florida
With Miscavige
Ron Hubbard too,
Heber Jentsch, and his wife,
A movie star, Ken Moxon and
Mary Ann [deMoss]
Here in Clearwater!

Well, Touchy...I am just :ohmy:.

That is brilliant! What a great theme song! You could earn a living at this. :D

(Pssst- It's even funnier if you sing it outloud!) :thumbsup: :happydance:

I think Anons ought to take this up for this weekends picketing! Would make a funny vid, them in their Pirate garb, singing this, and holding Barbz "promo" picture!!

Gilligan's Island and landscaping deterioration at Gold Base

Video of Gold Base from a couple of days ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6y2KEQIvfA

Hey, maybe this is why the sprinklers were on in the middle of a dust storm...if they overwater the new landscaping enough, they will create a lagoon! :D Boy, it's so hot, this is a terrible time to be plowin' or plantin' anything!

Last edited:
Gold Base at night, spy cameras still shining lights directly at oncoming traffic.

The lighting makes the base look even more creepy than usual! Creepy base at night!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC2MR4fDtgE

I heard fromm someone recently that the County made them change the lights so they don't shine directly into the eyes of oncoming motorists...do they need to adjust them some more? :confused2: I think maybe yes they do, especially the fence and camera lights, judging from this video.

Last edited:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I also immediately assumed it was for the "How to Set up a Session" since Larry is out. I've heard that the earlier version is just beyond disgusting when it comes to racism.

Last I heard, the films were still 'on film', as that was policy/tek/whatever. Same reason things are still freaking mimeoed and so much stuff is sent by telex each week.

There are some days where it all still bends my mind... seriously. I submitted reports uplines with their 'greatest innovations' with INCOMM and it was so incredibly outdated I was just stunned.

So, the new Indies claim that it is all against Hubbard, yet the cult is still freaking going to the lengths to recreate the original films as scripted by Hubs.... hmmmm

Last edited:

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Yes - very old thread. That's what I do at 4:30a!

From post 1 (OP) - I only got idea of a possible recreation of "The Deer Hunter"

Sweet dreams all...

Leland

Crusader
Maybe DM is building the thatched huts so Tom Cruise can fantasize about stupping some Polynesian Island girls.....?

Last edited: