What's new

Give to Sally Heath's Comeback?

WhatWall

Silver Meritorious Patron
:hmm: ... This whole thread makes me kinda cringe ...

1st of all, a business which can't even support itself, let alone it's owner(s), is not a business - it's a hobby. Plain and simple.

Next point:
15 grand would get the business going for how long? When will the break-even point be reached?

Next point:
Mixing business-related issues with health-related ones, is always a bad idea, but just out of curiosity: When exactly will the business owner reach the status of full "work-power", so that she can keep her business going?

Next point:
Ghee, mixing "spirituality" with work-power and business issues: Sorry, but that's the worst idea ever. :omg:

Therefore I'd say: "Sarah, forget that "spirituality" crap. 1st get your health back in good order and then take a good, long, sharp look at your business. How much money per month does it need to reach the break-even-point and what exactly do you need to do to get there?"

All part of the Scientology mindfuck. She can't just ask for help and explain exactly what for in a straightforward manner. It looks like a cult, talks like a cult and acts like a cult. Only those inside the bubble can't see that. How well I remember....:faceslap:

Leland

Crusader
All part of the Scientology mindfuck. She can't just ask for help and explain exactly what for in a straightforward manner. It looks like a cult, talks like a cult and acts like a cult. Only those inside the bubble can't see that. How well I remember....:faceslap:

I suppose if she did say "theta" instead of spiritual.......the Cult could haul her in on an "ethics" situation.....as she is not authorized to do so.

Actually no one is "authorized" so use Cult words or explain cult life or needs....or anything related to the cult....in Public....except certain very simple things....

It is considered by the tech to be "out gradient" "out reality" ...and such....

The cult pretty much ONLY allows public to use methods and words....that "disseminate" the cult way....

Just a "Cult Public" asking for money as she is doing.....is probably be an ethics offense.....

phenomanon

Canyon
I'm sure I'm going to get bad feedback on this but I just feel it necessary to comment

I feel very sorry for Sally, and hope exes will be kind towards her situation.

I spent years 'helping' like she did...with little to no recompense or acknowledgement. I did the things I did to 'help' because I cared. It was a lot of work. A thankless job.. Sally teied hard and successfully to bring people together... IIRC, back in the early 80's, Int Finance actually suppressed the publication of the Who What Where because they considered the mags were a threat to rallying up the field against management. This was also during the years when WISE was going after advertisers and people listing their businesses in it, trying to force any scientologist with a business to 'tithe' to WISE, even if they didn't use the 'admin tech' in their business!

That she and others got that publication going again, and rallied up people to list themselves there so they could be connected was and is an key factor in providing some sanity among that group. Many of us know how hard it was to leave because we'd met and networked with, and befriended, so many nice people.

The Who What Where has been an important resource for many of us exes, to keep up with who and what is going on where.

But as you can see, the woman is not doing well, was very ill and incorrectly diagnosed for some time most likely by quack Scientology advised or scientologist recommended practitioners of questionable skill. To get better and get right solutions, often after all these other off the mark 'solutions' I and many had to go into debt when finally winding up or seeking appropriate medical care when we lacked health insurance. I know what it's like as a single parent, struggling to take care of the kids when ill. I wish my debt at the time, and continued medical care costs were as low as the $15,000 she is asking for.

I highly doubt she is asking for money to help her on her bridge. Running a business, which I did for many years, takes so much more money than that to sustain itself in the short run. That she did this voluntarily, not charging much if at all to many over the years, one would think people in the church would respond and contribute more. But this is how it gets in Scientology. Most don't gives a hoot about her problems... or needs. she is expendable... like so many other who gave and gave and have and are put to the curb.

$15,000 does not get much of any Scientology anyway. She never states she is using it or that purpose. From my own experience, helping brought me much 'spiritual happiness', such as I understood it back then as a brainwashed idiot member. I was always a volunteer and that has always brought me much spiritual satisfaction. Even when I did what I did to 'help expand Scientology and Clear the planet'. So I can see that what she is saying is that she wants very much to get well and back to her purposes, her efforts on it, which brings her spiritual uplifting.

No no no. They stopped the publication of 'Who, What, Where' in the 80's because Sr C/S Int said that it was 'out NOTs tek'. The proper title should be 'Where, What, Who'.
Cramming orders were issued, and sec checks were ordered.
Yawn.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
No no no. They stopped the publication of 'Who, What, Where' in the 80's because Sr C/S Int said that it was 'out NOTs tek'. The proper title should be 'Where, What, Who'.
Cramming orders were issued, and sec checks were ordered.
Yawn.

They may have come up with that AFTER when people went wild and protested Int Finance interference and the enforced WISE memberships. People laughed... Int Finance thought public were staff members... public thought that these people were crazy. Who in their right mind would join WISE and pay 10% of their GI if they had no need to use the admin tech in their business?

I'm sure that Int Fin was forced to come up with some sort of stupid reason to justify what they were doing in the field... and then maybe Int had the Snr, C.S. go over it and find a believable justification to get it stopped completely...but it was already being stopped by Int Finance as an income 'cutative'. It did happen with Int Finance because I and others were ordered not allow advertise with them and and for all businesses to sign up with WISE. I remember Uncle George's staff being ordered to throw the booklets in the trash. As soon as they left, people went and got them out of the garbage and passed them out, lol.

Yes, I can see the C/S having to come up with something 'technical' like that, to explain away the act of destruction of a business and the main resource people used back then, when we didn't have the internet, to know Who What Where.:eyeroll:

No specifics in the Go Fund Me write up. Not even a link to her mag (unless I missed it) Charity this and charity that with no specifics. Because they are all scientology front groups?. And years long illness - enough to get empathy from me- but no specifics on the illness. What the fuck is your diagnosis Sally????

Lots of not saying in the saying. Lots of specifics left out. Funny for someone who runs a business directing people to things.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious

No specifics in the Go Fund Me write up. Not even a link to her mag (unless I missed it) Charity this and charity that with no specifics. Because they are all scientology front groups?. And years long illness - enough to get empathy from me- but no specifics on the illness. What the fuck is your diagnosis Sally????

Lots of not saying in the saying. Lots of specifics left out. Funny for someone who runs a business directing people to things.

It is a bit weird, as most people will share, perhaps overshare? My initial thought about the comment that it took awhile to be diagnosed was that it was something that was;t run of the mill as if it was something scary or terminal, it would be more urgent.

Perhaps the reluctance not to share her medial information speaks more about her embarrassment than anything else?

But she is a bit stuck. For whatever reasons, her only audience are scientologists who aren't the most compassionate, especially where illness is concerned. Poor woman.

AnonyMary

I think this woman was off the radar with her business for some time because of her trials and tribulations.

The Comm Line http://www.thecommline.com/

But is she the one running the Who? What? Where? directory, too? http://www.whowhatwheredirectory.com

Anyway, according to her Facebooks:

Her "friends" didn't even know she was the person behind the publication, The Comm Line - She outed herself in June... and had not posted on FB publicly since.

Her The Comm Line profile - last posted in 2014
https://www.facebook.com/sally.heath.104

Profile last posted publicly in June 2015
https://www.facebook.com/sally.heath.92

Sally Heath June 14 at 4:36pm
The cat is out of the bag! For all of those who may have wondered about the voice behind The Comm Line...

Sally Heath June 14 at 10:17pm
Thanks Everybody! It is nice to be promoting my face in public. Looking forward to expanding my comm lines - pun intended. ; ))
Diane Ash
Great picture of you Sally-Sally!! Lookin' gooood!
June 17 at 7:36am

Sally Heath
Thanks, D2!! Feeling pretty good! : )) heart emoticon
June 17 at 8:50am

Diane Ash
Good! See you soon.
June 17 at 8:53am

Sally Heath Awesome!!
June 17 at 11:14am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...otal_comments=29&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

She probably just put out 2013 and 2014 The Comm Line issues with those who prepaid for advertising, or just put the pubs out without much sales and editorship effort while she addressed her health. Put her own resources as she mentioned into it, just to keep it going.

No wonder she's not getting much in donations. Apparently few if any knew she was the person doing all the work for all those years.

Does she own both pubs?

I see some good questions being asked here about her GoFundMe.

Sally Heath contact details are listed here:
http://whowhatwheredirectory.com/contact.htm

Leland

Crusader
the "who what where" was a monthly publication....printed on paper....back when I saw it.

I think the "comm line" is a monthly also...

Perhaps they are both just "online" zines now?

AnonyMary

the "who what where" was a monthly publication....printed on paper....back when I saw it.

I think the "comm line" is a monthly also...

Perhaps they are both just "online" zines now?

Well, I presume that copies are printed and distributed in Clearwater and to offices of the advertisers across the USA. That was the original trade formula that worked. You might want to visit the 2 links I posted and see if more info is provided on paper copies.

IIRC you are in the Clearwater area or were...Perhaps paper copies are available in some of the store listed in the online versions, somewhere around where you are located.

Leland

Crusader
AnonyMary...There was an online only "something" for Cult Members, back around 1995 or so....

Whether it was just a mail system....or some sort of MSG board, I don't know....

A Cult member girlfriend was on it.....and told me one had to "be invited" to join it....

Any idea what this was,.....what it was called....and is it still in existence...?

Who started it....?

Any info about it would be appreciated....thanks

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Oh boy.
Some one in poor health - which they probably neglected due to their church preaching against modern medicine 'curing' anything.

Some one who runs a business directed mainly towards cult members.

Some one who at least appears to be a cult member.

Some one who - like so many - had their business ravished - if not ruined by the int fin POLICE
( why do people now leave out they called themselves POLICE back then ? )

Some one who seems to at least mimic, if not sing the cult theme song of ' MUST BE CONTRIBUTED TO "

Some one who is asking for ( at least not stomping on the button of ) help yet not being specific but, uh, dropping big hints like 'spiritual'.

Another person posted a reply that seemed to ring the bell for my old feeble mind & it rang like this :

Do not give money to an addict unless you are willing to help feed their addiction.

And this nice lady reminds me of so many older scientologists I know on a personal level :

Years of neglect of personal health is catching up to them in their old age. They have no savings. They have no health or life insurance.

Their birth family is distance ( and most likely no longer communicates - or cares about them ).

They are facing being too old or too broken to run the remains of their business - if it has hasn't already failed after trying to be run on principles & rules that don't work in the real world.

After decades of clinging to the technology of lrh they are not about to abandon so much of what they have devoted their life to learning.

This so reminds me of an adult person who at 10,000 feet jumped out of an airplane without a parachute and asks ( their ) God - or the universe if you prefer - very frantically :

" HELP ! What do I do now " ?

And the reply was a calm :

" Hold on, it'll be over soon ".

Sort of where it is when the cult don't work.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
AnonyMary...There was an online only "something" for Cult Members, back around 1995 or so....

Whether it was just a mail system....or some sort of MSG board, I don't know....

A Cult member girlfriend was on it.....and told me one had to "be invited" to join it....

Any idea what this was,.....what it was called....and is it still in existence...?

Who started it....?

Any info about it would be appreciated....thanks

Are you thinking of http://thetaline.org? Blocked at my job site but, if memory serves, goes back to the time period you are talking about. It was an e-mail based list initially. I think Stu Sjouwerman was involved in starting it.

Chip

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
And someone mentioned WISE trying to strong arm business owners into giving 10% because they were scientologists & therefore used scn in their business & were obligated to tithe blah blah blah...

Even to this day I know people who shift their business around - even to their own detriment - to avoid the cult creeping into their business.

Big waste of time, money, recources & people - it builds such deep resentment - that will reach the point of recoiling on the cult.

This woman online asking for funds reminds me of a bunch of people who moved to Clearwater, fell off the vine & have been left behind where they landed broke.

Any day I expect to see people in front of the supermarkets with a hat on the ground & a cardboard sign that says"

Please help. I'm broke. I'm sick.
I'm hungry. I'm homeless.
I gave everything I had to
SCIENTOLOGY

. . . . . and some strangers will toss in a little change here & there.

another day... another dollar .... & the reg'll be HAPPY !

Leland

Crusader
There are lot of points that just rubbed me the wrong way....about "Who What Where..." and now "CommLine"

First....how the heck can she publish a monthly booklet....and do so year after year.....100% for Cult Members........and not mention one word about Scientology in it??

This is some type of massive feat, IMO.

Both publications are very COVERT ......in that they don't mention that all the business advertised....are owned and run by Scientology Cult members....and most likely run on Cult "management teck." The schools for kids don't mention that they are Cult schools...

"Making Honest and Reliable Businesses Known in Our Community since 1992" is the subtitle of CommLine."

There are quite a few things wrong with that statement IMO.

This is a perfect example of Scientology Cult members.....using perfectly valid English words.....but they don't mean what the English definitions of these words mean. They have "hidden" cult meanings....

A non-Cult member, reading this would not have a chance of understanding what the true meaning was... This statement can "fly under the radar" of the real world....because the true actual meanings are "hidden."

This is fraud IMO.

Last edited: