What's new

GO and Ron Wiedoff: Need to track down a photo or someone who can recognize him.

anon612

Patron with Honors
Any of you folks know Ronald Wiedoff back in the day? Reports on Gabe Cazares say that in 1976, Wiedoff was a Guardian Activities Scientologist/GAS and was put in charge of handling Cazares during his political campaign.

We believe he has resurfaced, and we've been told our guy is Wiedoff, but we're having trouble finding an image of him to match it against. Any help?

Here's our man. We'd prefer it if someone knew where to find a photo of Wiedoff, but a yes/no from someone who remembers him would be better than nothing.

q8Crc.jpg

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Any of you folks know Ronald Wiedoff back in the day? Reports on Gabe Cazares say that in 1976, Wiedoff was a Guardian Activities Scientologist/GAS and was put in charge of handling Cazares during his political campaign.

We believe he has resurfaced, and we've been told our guy is Wiedoff, but we're having trouble finding an image of him to match it against. Any help?

Here's our man. We'd prefer it if someone knew where to find a photo of Wiedoff, but a yes/no from someone who remembers him would be better than nothing.

q8Crc.jpg

Could very well be but I am not 100% certain. I only knew him in passing.

Edit: The more I look at the Pic and cogitate, the more I think that's him but, I'm still not 100% certain.

Face:)

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
Hmmm, looks like a typical "Way to Happiness" failure :melodramatic:

Ya gotta love that inverted unhappiness smile! :biggrin:

Howzzat happiness tek workin' for you Mr. Wiedoff ?? :whistling:

Also way not impressed by that TR0 from behind the shades . . .

R

Anonycat

Crusader
Does he have a "natural" pest control biz in Clearwater, or is it a guy with the same name?

Donation: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...SEAIxS&sig=AHIEtbTuhJOecDFN_6xHF2OWFjp0HqDfag

Biz: http://www.angieslist.com/companyli...atural-choice-pest-control-reviews-152344.htm

Ron Paul supporter:
Susan Foote Clearwater Ron Paul For President 2012
Ron Wiedoff is trying to get in touch with you. I am not sure, but I think he wants to order something from you. His email is [masked]
http://www.meetup.com/Freedom-Fighters-for-Ron-Paul-Group/members/5297253/

Sci/Clearwater friends vendor list: Insect control
Safe Pest Control - 727 397-5032 - all natural products
*Ron Wiedoff - 727 797-5286 - all natural products
Bingham Termite and Pest Control - 727 525-7292 (from Pam)

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Ron is "partners" with Michael Guju in something called Natural Choice. Here's their address: https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...=us&ei=1AdmUMmXJoGkigLVy4DoAw&ved=0CCAQ8gEwAA

It looks like Michael's hole-in-the-wall law office. So, what exactly is operating out of that address? Bingo!

Over 30 ... things.
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Flor...ighway-19-N-Palm-Harbor-FL-34684-a576697.aspx

edit: most of those businesses wereregistered at that address because their attorney as registered agent is listed there. Many lawyers file corporate papers to Secretary State for business people , who don't yet have a lease or location. Or a busines even started

Anonycat

Crusader
edit: most of those businesses wereregistered at that address because their attorney as registered agent is listed there. Many lawyers file corporate papers to Secretary State for business people , who don't yet have a lease or location. Or a busines even started

Right, and even the donation he made, was made with his name and that p.o. box for an address. So Ron is using that address by choice, for various reasons.

Do you know a non-scio who gets mail for 30 businesses and runs a tax office too? I don't. My lawyer might want to see some documents that I shuffle, but hell if he's gonna let me use his little office as a mailing address. But in this case, he works for the two person business with this guy.

Me must have a lot of time on his hands.

Tax man: https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...=us&ei=1AdmUMmXJoGkigLVy4DoAw&ved=0CCAQ8gEwAA

anon612

Patron with Honors
We actually have quite a bit of information on Wiedoff. Enough that if I were to publicly post it, I'd wind up in trouble. ;)

The only issue is...whether or not our guy is Wiedoff.

Anonycat

Crusader

q8Crc.jpg

I hope you find your match - after so many years, it may be hard for people to be sure unless they're fairly recently out.

anon612

Patron with Honors
Just curious - what is it you're trying to find out, once the face is established?

Our guy been threatening and has attempted to follow protesters home, and is visibly armed. If shit hits the fan I want to be able to tell law enforcement exactly who this jackass is. Alternatively I've found knowing the identity of or details about our handlers scares them off and keeps Scientology from using them.

For instance, one of our other handlers vanished and never returned the second I asked him about his ex-scientologist ex-wife, who left him and Scientology when she came out of the closet.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

q8Crc.jpg

To the best of my memory, that is not Ron Wiedoff. He used to provide me with pest control services when I lived in Florida back in the late 90's.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
To the best of my memory, that is not Ron Wiedoff. He used to provide me with pest control services when I lived in Florida back in the late 90's.

It's been a long time since I worked with Wiedoff--late ''70s. If that picture is of him, he sure has gained some weight--as have I. I would likely recognize his voice far easier. I am with Kathy on this one. That's not Ron Wiedoff.

RenegadeMan

q8Crc.jpg

This Photo is definitely not Ron Wiedoff. Ron Suffered a stroke a few years ago and passed away January 2016 in Wisconsin. He was a good guy he ran a Natural Pest Control Business. He also distanced himself form Scientology since 2001. But this photo is definitely not RON. Not even close