What's new

...goes horribly wrong.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
So the only remaining mystery is WHY Alanzo is trolling:

My e-meter is currently out at Gold to get an updated certification, otherwise I would have been able to find and indicate the right item. Now I know why Ron mandated that we all buy 2 meters.

Anyone with a full charged meter is invited to help null this list down to one blowdown, F/N item that we can then indicate to Alanzo to help him blow his dramatization.

So, let's have at it!

L&N
Why Has Alanzo Become A Troll?
He always was a troll.
He is an attention whore.
The modern science of mental health didn't work on him.
The modern science of mental health did work on him.
He is being paid by Scientology or their proxy.
He is doing this all on his own because he is a
sadist who gets pleasure from making others miserable.
He actually thinks he is a brilliant and gifted
philosopher that is helping mankind on this planet.
Something to do with the movie "Revenge of the Nerds".

He is using these videos as a way to meet mentally unstable
Indy Scn babes, whom he hopes will see his trolling rants and
think to themselves: "Wow, he has so much knowingness and
certainty! He's just like Dr. Hubbard, who I had gave a blowjob
to in my last life. Yeah, like I totally am ready to hook up again
and make a mest-meat-boy-body, so the Commodore can come
back and be our son and save mankind! Because, then Alanzo's
YouTube hits will go into screaming power and maybe we can
get our own reality TV show and be celebrities!"

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmm... I think it should be added to the list:

"He always was in need of "professional help", otherwise he wouldn't have joined Co$(-staff) and stayed there for 16 years."

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

"He always was in need of "professional help", otherwise he wouldn't have joined Co$(-staff) and stayed there for 16 years."
True enough.
What else we're seeing is the very force that drives the farce called Scientology.
You load up with 60ish or so IQ'd people and dump a can of cult speak on their head.
Because they'll never be able to sort it all out they are left to spout cult speak on que as it's all they think they know and to denigrate that would be to denigrate their very soul's essence, or so they've had that pounded into their psyche's.
We saw it before when you watched all those body routed zombies clog up the org's and give them a necessary staff base to further drive the empire by having people blindly espousing a subject they truly knew very little about, only having read the OT success stories at that early point in their Scientology career where they really thought they were on to something.
They weren't not as they would soon find out but some just can't let go as it's all they know.
They now look like hunchback's out dragging their grandma's corpse around, no one is overly impressed with them or their "hot date".

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

If I was in charge of the Dept of Education for the U.S. (or any country) I would require that a class be taught in all schools with the purpose of preparing students to be able to recognize and avoid predators of all kinds. This would include sexual predators, destructive cults including Scientology (which IS a predatory organization), and any other types. This would include education about the nature of sociopaths,destructive cults, etc, as well as critical thinking skills.

IMO, that is the type of "professional help" that Alanzo and the rest of us who joined staff for many years could have used. There are thousands of predatory cults and individuals out there in the world in addition to Co$. Schools can play a positive role in preparing children to avoid these types.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Okay I'd say he is right that ultimately we can't call a criminal somebody that hasn't been prosecuted for criminal acts...

Okay...fair...

But what puzzles me here..is why Alanzo is on a crusade to defend Miscavige and accuses ex-scientologists (who many of them have suffered the criminal conduct of the cult , being found a criminal in several countries) of being Anti fanatics...

I WILL FOLLOW HIS LOGIC THOUGH..

How about he makes video about people who have a 1 poled thinking about ex-scientologists who are against $cientology activities (factually known for destroying much live by it's abusive nature.) by calling them all FANATICS ????

Well, there are as many sort of ex-scientologist who are against the cult as they are in numbers...See????
50 thousands ex-scientologists ??? 50 thousands sort of anti-$cientologists people...50 thousands shades...50 thousand different flavors...
Not at all one single cult of fanatics...See Alanzo ???

Was that the lesson to be learned from Alanzo's preaching ???? Did I get it right ??? :oops:

I am against $cientology, same as I am against street drugs or human right denial...but hey...I am way less a fanatic than some people who spend their time making videos to attack people who have suffered a great amount because of a destructive cult abusive many patterns....especially with the help of devoted haters and 2 poled thinkers who were\are working in the Guardian Office and OSA dept..Since their job was and still is to attack and destroy any critics..perceived as an ennemy.... (did Alanzo forgot all OSA cult orders and policies ????..not criminal..only outrageous like disconnection???)

It's so weird..it's like defending Drugs dealers when the thousands of people they dammaged are speaking against what they did and are doing ......Why would I spend my time to defend those people many credible witnesses have seen selling the drugs and destroying lives for decades...?? Why ??? to protect their right to not being call criminals...????

Oh boy....what a justice warrior!
Alanzo found the light with buddhist meditations...

Alanzo's crusades...

Speaking of logic and coherence...
Well if we can't call him a criminal can we at least call him demented? How about short and demented?

HelluvaHoax!

I don't know if anyone noticed this, but Marty Rathbun's blog links to Alanzos.

Thanks!

That is remarkable for a couple reasons:

1. Just looked at Rathbun's blog and read his vituperative troll of Feb 8th. Pardon me for mentioning this but it is written in a DIFFERENT STYLE than all of Rathbun's previous years of blogging and book-writing. All of the rhetorical DNA "tells" that defines Rathbun's writing style are gone. There are many that one need not be a professional writer to detect; and, others that would cringefully narrow the eyes of any seasoned pro.

Sure, it's speculation. But, so was every other post I made about Rathbun since the first day he showed up on ESMB many years ago to run his authoritative con games. Hey, I know it's cruel, but I always leave the door open a crack--in case Rathbun decides to vomit up and admit all the sociopathic lies & vicious fair gaming that he has been running. Hey Marty, all is forgiven if you just tell the truth. I know, you'd have to give back all that money, never mind.

2. Yes the Rathbun attack website actually links to Alanzo's hate website. LOL. Unbelievably stupid! It seems that OSA has lost their sharper thugs and now is down to newly recruited 17 year old, Eastern European black ops attackers--who don't speak enough English to understand that OSA's covert fair gaming team is---supposed to be covert and not LOOK LIKE a team! LOL

screen capture below:

Screen%20Shot%202018-03-06%20at%201.45.34%20PM_zpslfvqkosx.png

------
ps: I would still guess that Alanzo's blog is being written mostly by him, based on the whining, sophomoric philosophical spewing, and the ever-present, insecurity-driven virtue signaling.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I got quite the same thoughts when I read that Marty's blog links to Alanzo's
(although I could never ever write it so well , in english, as you do
But my french inner speaking was so funny and well said , it was brilliant, funny, enlightening..
Unfortunately, ESMB'ers can't read french :D)

Anyways, when you are linked by those beautifull enlightened theta thetans flowing such thetaness on earth...you must be proud and use it to promote your enlightening inspiring leadership as a crusader...since when Marty and OSA loves and trust you..it tells a lot!

So, may I assume it gives us now better reason to yell all together, united as a single voice ????
(remember this failed attemp of Alanzo , few years ago...):

[format=h1]OSA OSA OSA ..... [/format]

preview.jpg

:D

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I got quite the same thoughts when I read that Marty's blog links to Alanzo's
(although I could never ever write it so well , in english, as you do
But my french inner speaking was so funny and well said , it was brilliant, funny, enlightening..
IUjnfortunately, ESMB'ers can't read french :D)

Anyways, when you are linked by those beautifull enlightened theta thetans flowing such thetaness on earth...you must be proud and use it to promote your enlightening inspiring leadership as a crusader...since when Marty and OSA loves and trust you..it tells a lot!

So, may I assume it gives us now better reason to yell all together, united as a single voice ????
(remember this failed attemp of Alanzo , few years ago...):

[format=h1]OSA OSA OSA ..... [/format]

preview.jpg

LOL!

Yeah, OSA thugs are like bank robbers without a getaway car.

While inside, the robbers have ID-concealing masks. But, once they do their dirty deed and exit the scene of the crime, they remove their masks and begin walking home carrying those large canvas bank money bags.

Then they wonder why they ALWAYS get caught and ALWAYS get sent to prison. That's Scientology---their black ops always backfire, causing the public to revile & ridicule their "religion" on this planet.

That last qualifier is necessary, since we don't have updates on Scientology's expansion wins on other planets.

Last edited:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Rathbun hasn't actually blogged much in the last year, just those horrid videos. I believe the style has changed, sliding away from his own * rue the day* to obsessing about *back page*, and incredibly, links to I am Jane Doe documentary that The Oracle has beaten his blog half to death with. Might be her/him.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Coming back from Alanzo blog...
The war is going down another step deeper between some people in a group of exes and Marty\Monique.

As an ex-$cientologist,
I dissociate myself from any sort of any group of EXES attack ressembling OSA ops on people..(same goes for any $cientologist, indie, freakzoner or whomever on this planet) in this case on Monique Rathbun (a mother)...whatever she might have decided to do or not, whatever OSA\DM might have pressure her to do or not (getting to the jugular), whatever Marty may have had her to do or not..(no matter what wrongdoing she would be guitly of) ..especially since I don't know what happened behind the curtains. I am no part of a justice court, neither am a justice warrior...There are justice court in our land of law to address any fraudulent wrongoing and I stand by it.

It is obvious though Marty has attacked and hurt people in the public space (which I find disgusting) thus I understand those people may have been hurt and feel angry though.

But, to me, such a tribal behavior is an example of what leads people like Alanzo to call us fanatics.

I left the cult mainly because of it's unique way of abusing people, and fair game them , lauching OSA as a pack of dog after them, until they are destroyed and disposed of without sorrow... Most exes are like me...they don't endorse such ops on people = cult mindset.

I am with Valeska Paris :eek:
Speaking of Valeska Paris, she is one of the former Sea Org I respect and admire the most...I love you Valeska...for the being you remained...despite the abuse... you are an inspiring beautiful mind and soul, because you true spirit is always standing out and shinning. You are an example of true integrity and strenght.
:arose:

My target of exposing remain the abusive CO$, it's abusive tech, it's abusive founder and leader, but will never be to destroy people's business, family, life or whatever, :no:

If I ever am aware that ops like that are taking place on ESMB...I leave for good and never ever come back...No need to dessstroyyyyy my business..just tell there are ops here and Woush....Zoup....I am gone for good. :pixiedust: Other fish to fry in my real life, on this planet.

ML
Lotus
Autonomous rebellous

Magic ball reading: this post will be an sp post..deprived of thanks or likes...ignored and disposed of quietly, without sorrow...lol :noevil:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
A Koan I just wrote LOL :

Taught by the silence of emptiness
moment of brilliant light along the way.
lone wolf howling at the moon
the pack of wolves passed by

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Rathbun hasn't actually blogged much in the last year, just those horrid videos. I believe the style has changed, sliding away from his own * rue the day* to obsessing about *back page*, and incredibly, links to I am Jane Doe documentary that The Oracle has beaten his blog half to death with. Might be her/him.

Many of Rathbun's rhetorical "tells" vanished. That doesn't happen any more than someone's personal signature suddenly and inexplicably changes so that it's unrecognizable.

If a "handwriting expert" was called in to testify whether Marty was the person "writing" his blog, they wouldn't even have to take out that jumbo magnifying glass to inspect it. They'd just glance at the new one side-by-side next to a verified "specimen" and laugh.

ADDENDUM:
Just for fun, here's another one of Rathbun's telltale writing tells. In his blog/books (before getting bought off by the cult) there was always a palpable stress trying to follow the meaning of his stilted sentences that tried ever-so-hard to emulate what he believed "duplicated" academic erudition. Same trick Hubbard used, beginning with his first scientific publication (i.e. The Modern Science of Mental Health).

Rathbun always knew he couldn't pull off "science" so he picked one of Hubbard's other ruses, the warrior-philosopher. Those books didn't sell either, so Marty then duplicated another one of Hubbard's "successful actions"; to wit, stealing Scientologists' money and depositing in his personal bank account.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Magic ball reading: this post will be an sp post..deprived of thanks or likes...ignored and disposed of quietly, without sorrow...lol :noevil:
Hi lotus,

It's me your 3rd D BT i\c ,running the wheel within your fucking stubborn mule head

You got it right!
fucking good magic ball reader!

p.s. It would be so much more easier and comfortable for you to stick to group rules and stop being so pig headed :eek:
you would make plenty of friends..they would loooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you! Get it ????
Be nice and shut your fucking mouth: this is how to heal your head lice problems..be nice and convenient.

A good trick is: wait and see.
It goes like this: When there is an issue, you wait and see what the alpha males are doing..so you can align ,as a loyal officer, to whom ass they are going after..you simply comply and then follow the guide. (or you remain silent..so they are not aware of any disagreement of you)
That's simple, easy, comfortable, safe, and ensure a long cozy life

That's the way to happiness play safe & ultimate in comfort

But Jezz..shut the fuck off....stay under the radar and try to be a sharp tool :D
[format=h4]p.s. Don't tell anybody I talk to you please! :oops: I have bigger fish brains to fry $$$$[/format]

ML
ARC
3rd D comm BT i\c

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Many of Rathbun's rhetorical "tells" vanished. That doesn't happen any more than someone's personal signature suddenly and inexplicably changes so that it's unrecognizable.

If a "handwriting expert" was called in to testify whether Marty was the person "writing" his blog, they wouldn't even have to take out that jumbo magnifying glass to inspect it. They'd just glance at the new one side-by-side next to a verified "specimen" and laugh.
Back in November in a series of "outtakes" from the video filming,
Marty as much as admitted that someone else was writing his stuff
now.

From Outtakes #2:

"I looked at the fake comments you guys are writing for my blog. Get
somebody else working on that. Some of ‘em just sound too phony . . .
stilted! Do you know what that means? Just tell Miscavige for me."

Outtakes #1

Outtakes #2