What's new

...goes horribly wrong.

Jim Dandy

Patron with Honors
Here! Here! For the pre- internet days when you actually had to provide the snacks.....or the BEER.... in order to rope in that much attention.

tumblr_m22z6yqxe71r6wplqo1_500.gif
Is it ironic that two of the people in this gif are very annoying celebrity Scientologists? :hmm:

And they're not supposed to be drinking beer! They have sessions to do the next day! (Well actually one has an ethics interview due to his love of the vulgar "sport" donkey punching).

Jim Dandy

Patron with Honors
Except..... Alanzo. He is always RIGHT because he is a Scientologist, an Anti-Scientologists and an Anti-Anti-Scientologist (probably all at the same time*). For this reason he didn't include the Anti-Anti-Scientologists in his vomit:

* Professionals maybe would label this feature as Multiple Personality Disorder.
It might be good to come up with an abbreviated term for Anti-Scientologist. I mean it is quite long and cumbersome to both say and type.

Let's see.....The anti-fascists are referred to as Antifa. It's short....it's sweet...it gets the point across.

So perhaps Antisci? No that won't work because it seems to say anti-science. Antisca? No, that just doesn't make sense.

Well many of us refer to Scientologists as Scilons sometimes. So perhaps Antiscilon? It has three less syllables than Anti-scientologist. Not great, but helpful.

Oh wait a minute! This won't work either. Most people out there in the world would probably confuse being antiscilon with being anti-Cylon....

300px-Cylon_War-era_Raider_cockpit%2C_%22Razor%22.jpg

....and believe you me I am definitely pro-Cylon! They often assist the Psychlos in the inter-galactic wars. They helped kill that Johnnie Goodboy Tyler faux hero. (This happened after the book. Trust me).

Well this is going to take some real thought to come up with an abbreviation to Anti-scientologist.

Oh! A message from Alanzo just came in. He says he often just calls anti-scientologists "assholes". Well, I don't know. That's such a broad inclusive term. I mean anyone can be an asshole.

I'll hafta study on this some more..... :morecoffee:

Last edited:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Is Alanzo auditioning to become the new Bernie?

Some background:

Bernie is a fake ("reasonable") critic of Scientology who mostly criticizes critics of Scientology. The Bernie site is out of date and old.

Below is a link to the $cientology disinformation site, scientology myths, which, interestingly enough, links to the Bernie site.

Amongst other things, and like the Bernie site, scientology myths lies about, and continues to attack, Paulette Cooper. The first attempt at framing Cooper with making "bomb threats," in 1972 ('Operation Dynamite'), did succeed, resulting in her indictment by a Grand Jury. It came very close to destroying her life.

And, yet, scientology myths states:

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://www.scientologymyths.info/operation-freakout

It even links to the Bernie site, another Scientology cult site, but a "perimeter defense" operation, pretending to be a "reasonable critic" site. Notice the link is at the end of the piece under "One of them is here."

How cozy.

Is this pattern being repeated, with a slight variation, with Marty and Alanzo?

If I recall correctly, the Scientology group STAND has used some of Marty's recent videos.

Believe it or not, there are some honest and sincere (but gullible) Exes, and also some who are involved with "Independent Scientology," who regard Bernie as a useful informational source, and some who regard Alanzo, also, as a useful information source.

Although Alanzo may be too unstable to serve Scientology Inc. for any length of time in this capacity.

If someone is interested at all in Scientology, for any reason, it's not too outrageous that someone might be mildly curious about its recurring patterns.

Some background:

Bernie is a fake ("reasonable") critic of Scientology who mostly criticizes critics of Scientology. The Bernie site is out of date and old.

Below is a link to the $cientology disinformation site, scientology myths, which, interestingly enough, links to the Bernie site.

Amongst other things, and like the Bernie site, scientology myths lies about, and continues to attack, Paulette Cooper. The first attempt at framing Cooper with making "bomb threats," in 1972 ('Operation Dynamite'), did succeed, resulting in her indictment by a Grand Jury. It came very close to destroying her life.

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://www.scientologymyths.info/operation-freakout

It even links to the Bernie site, another Scientology cult site, but a "perimeter defense" operation, pretending to be a "reasonable critic" site. Notice the link is at the end of the piece under "One of them is here."

How cozy.

If I recall correctly, the Scientology group STAND has used some of Marty's recent videos.

Believe it or not, there are some honest and sincere (but gullible) Exes, and also some who are involved with "Independent Scientology," who regard Bernie as a useful informational source, and some who regard Alanzo, also, as a useful information source.

Although Alanzo may be too unstable to serve Scientology Inc. for any length of time in this capacity.

If someone is interested at all in Scientology, for any reason, it's not too outrageous that someone might be mildly curious about its recurring patterns.

I am mildly curious. Ty.

Some background:

How cozy.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Alanzo says his purpose is "Alanzo’s purpose is to provide the information necessary for people to make informed decisions about Scientology & Anti-Scientology."

My question to Alanzo is what is the purpose of scientology and what is the purpose of anti-scientology?

His very last line.

https://alanzosblog.com/alanzos-biography/

The purpose of scientology is to produce a OT.

The anti scientology purpose, you tell me Alanzo? What is it?

So I ask Alanzo, what information can you provide us with to make an informed decision about scientology?
The purpose of scientology is not to create OTs', it is to create Alanzos, Martys, Daves, Rons!
An Advanced Being that is THE ONLY one that understands the purpose of scientology.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
It might be good to come up with an abbreviated term for Anti-Scientologist. I mean it is quite long and cumbersome to both say and type.

Let's see.....The anti-fascists are referred to as Antifa. It's short....it's sweet...it gets the point across.

So perhaps Antisci? No that won't work because it seems to say anti-science. Antisca? No, that just doesn't make sense.

Well many of us refer to Scientologists as Scilons sometimes. So perhaps Antiscilon? It has three less syllables than Anti-scientologist. Not great, but helpful.

Oh wait a minute! This won't work either. Most people out there in the world would probably confuse being antiscilon with being anti-Cylon....

....and believe you me I am definitely pro-Cylon! They often assist the Psychlos in the inter-galactic wars. They helped kill that Johnnie Goodboy Tyler faux hero. (This happened after the book. Trust me).

Well this is going to take some real thought to come up with an abbreviation to Anti-scientologist.

Oh! A message from Alanzo just came in. He says he often just calls anti-scientologists "assholes". Well, I don't know. That's such a broad inclusive term. I mean anyone can be an asshole.

According to Hubbard, an anti-Scientologist would be an SP (Suppressive Person). An Anti-Scientologist is just another name for an SP. The only exception being those who are PTS (a Potential Trouble Source) because they're connected to an SP.

Those who publicly speak out against the abusive and criminal behavior of the CoS are seen by CoS and Scientologists as SP's.

Is that essentially Alanzo's position as well? :scratch:

EDIT: After writing the above I took a quick look at Alanzo's blog, and the message is more subtle than what I suggested. However, his intent in part is clearly steering people who have left the CoS away from EX-Scientologist boards such as this one. Whatever his true purpose is for doing that, I'm sure it pleases those within CoS who still have hope of recovering some who have left.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

300px-Cylon_War-era_Raider_cockpit%2C_%22Razor%22.jpg

Another possibility. . .

ANTICU (antee-cuh; rhymes with antifa)
WOG GIRL: "Hey what's that mean?"
SP: "Oh, that means anti-cult."
WOG GIRL: "Cult? Um, you mean---like Scientology?"
SP: "Yeah, exactly! Wait, you know about Scientology?"
WOG GIRL: "Sure, why are you against them? They're like totally super generous people."
SP: "Whutttt? LOL. Where'd you hear that?"
WOG GIRL: "Oh, my boyfriend works for them and they pay him tons!"
SP: "Sorry, but you must be confusing Scientology with something else!"
WOG GIRL: "No way. Just last month, when he got his humanitarian bonus check for helping make the internet a safe space, Alanzo bought us both matching yellow Ferraris, just like his business partner Marty has!"

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have avoiding posting on this thread because I do have compassion for lunatics and crazies.

Alanzo, I pity with sincere compassion.

HH ~~ he is not a worthy opponent, can't you just see his pitiful state and condition ?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
A more inspiring moment,

I just stumbled across this story.
This baby elephant had a traumatic event since he was nearly drown when he was just a few days old.
So he was left with a traumatic fear of water.

It took 14 months of care and ''therapy'' to have the elephant reframe his cognitions and face his fear with a true desire to enjoy water with just enough confidence. Gladly he wasn't under Alanzo's expert care.

Please watch it..it worth it..and may help to understand such an easy way how trauma works, In the real life, and how dedicated people (psych and carer) work hard to empower people (animals) and help them to recover their true self and confidence by establishing a sense of security back. If I had known that when I lef this cult ,(totally destroyed with BofI, confessionals, seck cheks,punishments, degraded being labels, coerced ethics, threats... and etc...) in such a despair, I would have demanded such help...but, as many $cieno I was indoctrinated to be scared of psychs..I know..this is what brainswashing does! :oops:

When Alanzo is trying to reframe people's mind, who may have had trauma form their passage in the cult, that it doesn't exist..( being solely caused by their belief )...he actually is doing what he accuses others to do; which is locking you in a belief that it it doesn't exist.
Trauma research has proven that traumatic events havenot been processed properly by the brain,(see emdr) so it's not a question of belief, it has to do with something that caused a sort of injury impeeding the normal processing of painful events..thus, it needs to be healed and the brain to be properly retrained with proper cognitions. But hey, may be trauma researchers would be interested in Alanzo's research and findings.

However, actually, Alanzo has no professional credential, either he is totally ignorant about the traumas people may get from their $cientology passage,(especially the complex traumas), is ill intented, not well in his head, or pushing some sort of agenda.
He is attempting, as a pseudo-expert, to reframe ex and indies cognitions into new ones which are to be a belief that nothing bad happened trauma don't exist, ( being only an implanted belief). Thus, according to Alanzo, $cientology pseudo-ennemies - anti-cult movement and anti-$cientologists © Alanzo , acknowledging there are situations occuring in the cult that may lead to traumas, are simply mind manipulating people in a trauma loop.

It is so pathetic it doesn't even deserve any more attention.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Alanzo, I pity with sincere compassion.
Karen, is he a member of your private FB group? Would you consider
doing "an intervention?" He needs to move on with life.

Here are a couple of my mildly compassionate posts from four
years ago. I still feel the same way.

Oct 2013 re: Alanzo

With all due respect, not every personal problem, issue, concern,
or illness, if you will, can get resolved on a message board or blog.

Or by writing posts or blogging. Some things in life transcend message
board therapy.

Jan 2014 re: allowing Alanzo back

Not a good idea. His last foray onto this board was painful to watch.
This board is not a healthy relationship for him.

If I were his friend, I'd sincerely suggest that he move on in life to other
activities and hobbies and interests. Forget all this. I think he's burned
up enough of his life tilling the same soil over and over again.

He needs an intervention not a renewed membership. It's just too
obvious.

Move on. Make the best of the rest of your life.

Emma, please don't. For our sakes. But mostly for his sake.
:shrug:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen, is he a member of your private FB group? Would you consider
doing "an intervention?" He needs to move on with life.

No he is not. One of the MODS removed him after a brief stay of a few days, I can't recall why. Also ALANZO is banned from REDDIT, the Bunker, ESMB, The Outer Banks..and a couple of other Facebook groups. A castaway undesirable in a lot more places than ESMB. Mental breakdowns and melt downs are sometimes hard to watch.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
He's really getting rattled.

Trollonzo, in your next ummm..public service announcement...name the positives of

Tony Ortega
Emma
Karen De la C
HellofaHoax
Mike Rinder
Leah Remini
Aftermath efforts to date

Those are just off the top of my head.

Get busy, seeya tomorrow.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
My God. He's gone completely insane now.

Wait wait wait wait...

Is Alanzo saying that nothing and anyone can only be either bad or good???
Oh we agree with that! Don't we???
For example he submits the case of LRH..He says LRH can't just be bad..he might have good in him..right ?? (I would have appreciated he help us in finding them though.)
(well, according to the natural laws of life..it shall be true...let's say he was only 99% bad)
Good! that is a wonderful finding..pure metaphysical Zen!

Oh..but wait...

Alanzo

''You are fed steady stream of bullshit by Tony Ortega about $cientology''
That statement doesn't align with Alanzo's previous teachings a few minutes ago... ...
How Tony Ortega can ONLY have bullshit to offer ???
How can anti-cult mov and critics be true fanatic ????
:cool:

411YtULJoJL._SX363_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Again here, Alanzos sayings can't be Alanzo's law proofed! :oops:
So, which one are wrong ???
Alanzo's discoveries or Alanzo's affirmations ????

Sorry, better luck next time! :oops:

p.s. A question here: I wonder if Alanzo is negatively biais against critics ??? :cool:

ML
ARC
Lotus
XXX

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Alanzo, perhaps Tony Ortega isn't publishing positive stories about Scientology because he doesn't wish to promote an abusive criminal cult that abuses and defrauds its own members and has given the greenlight to its own members to act in a criminal manner towards critics exercising their First Amendment rights?

I don't see any positive PR in the media either as concerns Bernie Madoff, do you?

I'm sure that Bernie did some good things during his life but after it was discovered he committed the largest financial fraud in history and hurt many people who had trusted him no one is interested in reading about the positive aspects of Bernie.

You brought up Hitler as well, pointing out that the truth about Hitler includes positive things as well. I'm sure it does, but if you were to go onto an internet forum for Holocaust survivors and keep posting about the positive aspects of Hitler they'll ban you in a heartbeat for trolling.

Tony O's characterization of you was spot on! :thumbsup:

Veda

Sponsor

Hi Alanzo, I agree with you that there is both good and bad in Scientology.

For readers who might be puzzled by this, here is the Scientology Onion: http://exscn.net/content/view/178/105/index.html

Alanzo takes this view and perverts it by adding corporate Scientology talking points, and attacking its most effective critics.

In the spirit of freedom of exchange of ideas, please unblock those you've blocked.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

nope, that's not it. Alanzo is trying to communicate the middle path or way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Way

Same with Marty.

The problem I have with Alanzos latest video, which I listened to, or rhetorical speech is simply he does not expose what he found out which is no clears, no OT's, can be had in the religion of the so called make believe religion known as scientology. He never mentions the purpose of Dianetics and Scientology which is to produce a clear and OT and none have never been produced by Hubbard's bullshit.

Alanzo never mentions that in his video.

Alanzo, scientology teaching is two pole teaching. Why you confuse two pole thinking and making it align with budda is weird.

Just say'in.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I think Alanzo should send both sides "Can We Ever Be Friends" tapes and conduct 3rd Party checks on everyone.

He could heal the ARC broken field!