What's new

...goes horribly wrong.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
nope, that's not it. Alanzo is trying to communicate the middle path or way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Way

Same with Marty.

The problem I have with Alanzos latest video, which I listened to, or rhetorical speech is simply he does not expose what he found out which is no clears, no OT's, can be had in the religion of the so called make believe religion known as scientology. He never mentions the purpose of Dianetics and Scientology which is to produce a clear and OT and none have never been produced by Hubbard's bullshit.

Alanzo never mentions that in his video.

Alanzo, scientology teaching is two pole teaching. Why you confuse two pole thinking and making it align with budda is weird.

Just say'in.
Is two pole thinking bipolar? Bipolar? Lol, js.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I have avoiding posting on this thread because I do have compassion for lunatics and crazies.

Alanzo, I pity with sincere compassion.

HH ~~ he is not a worthy opponent, can't you just see his pitiful state and condition ?

I haven't gone up the tone scale as high as pity. However. . .

If you are blowing my time-out whistle, I might consider returning to my cage in the back yard, where I can't bite--only bark. LOL

aggressuve-dog-1.gif

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
He didn't make that wordy, long winded and horribly intense video just to say "Tony Ortega is biased" and take almost 4 whole minutes to say it (460 different ways with emphasis and so much ffffffeeeling). I've no doubt that he made it purely to send us all the message that he is not at all upset about recent negative comments made about him and to "prove" that he couldn't give a toss and it's business as usual (jumper included).

I was half expecting him to whip some clay out and his demo kit or perhaps a whiteboard so he could draw a few diagrams in case we didn't understand the first 459 times he said exactly the same thing.

HelluvaHoax!

He didn't make that wordy, long winded and horribly intense video just to say "Tony Ortega is biased" and take almost 4 whole minutes to say it (460 different ways with emphasis and so much ffffffeeeling). I've no doubt that he made it purely to send us all the message that he is not at all upset about recent negative comments made about him and to "prove" that he couldn't give a toss and it's business as usual (jumper included).

I was half expecting him to whip some clay out and his demo kit or perhaps a whiteboard so he could draw a few diagrams in case we didn't understand the first 459 times he said exactly the same thing.
It's funny, Alanzo comes running here to post his "I'm-not-really-a-troll-see-how-insouciant-I-am' posts (he "secretly" posts under the ID ExScn).

I guess by now everyone knows that's Alanzo pretending to be a random poster, right? lol

He keeps showing up, desperate to get any kind of attention and to look at his handiwork. That's why COPS at the scene of a horrible fire scan the crowd of onlookers---because the arsonist so often is right there, admiring the amazing "effect" he has created.

See? Alanzo is just like he was in the old days, a huge causative OT creating huge effects on this planet. lol

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Here is Alanzo's failed troll scam.

Everyone must always say the good about all the evil people and evil organizations in the world.

He pretends that it is "balanced reporting", LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Let's take another example.

What if Alanzo did promo videos for a plastic surgeon who had a 98% rate of failures, with all those horrified patients having to suffer the nightmare of a badly disfigured face?

That's about the fail rate for Scientologists too. 98 out of a hundred blow because of the horrible way the mental surgery failed and left their life horribly disfigured.

Back to our plastic surgery nightmare. Now, here comes Alanzo with his smirking toxic sermons to the world. He wants everyone to talk about the 2 patients whose face was not nightmarishly butchered. Because that's the "good" everyone needs to focus on, rather than all the negative and "biased" and "hateful" and "bigoted" reviews left by the other 98 patients whose face was ruined.

Keep smirking Alanzo and telling us all about how we have to find the good in evil people. You trying to convince us to like you despite your evil shit?

Not working, clown, not working.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
It's funny, Alanzo comes running here to post his "I'm-not-really-a-troll-see-how-insociant-I-am' posts (he "secretly" posts under the ID ExScn).

I guess by now everyone knows that's Alanzo pretending to be a random poster, right? lol

He keeps showing up, desperate to get any kind of attention and to look at his handiwork.
He does appear to be desperate for any kind of attention, here, but the amount of attention he might receive has been limited by his censorship elsewhere.

Since Alanzo's primary motivation appears to be revenge (he's very angry and resentful), and since he's been expelled, booted, kicked out of, made persona non grata, almost every place he's gone, he may - in a pathetic fashion - simply be getting revenge by kicking others out of his little clubhouse(s).

Since his clubhouse(s) is almost empty that would seem to be counterproductive - if he wants attention.

But is Alanzo, at this point, his own boss?

Either he's subject to self destructive impulses he can't control, or there's someone making decisions for him.

He doesn't appear to be in the cornfields anymore, but is in what appears to be an almost empty house in a suburb in the Midwest.

Are his blog and his videos meant to engender responses? or are they primarily being done for someone else's project having to do with collecting content from "DBs" (former Scientologists) who "have (somewhat) come to their senses"?

Scientology Inc. has done stranger things.

we-strand-tall-miscavige-scientology.jpg

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
He does appear to be desperate for any kind of attention, here, but the amount of attention he might receive has been limited by his censorship elsewhere.

Since Alanzo's primary motivation appears to be revenge (he's very angry and resentful), and since he's been expelled, booted, kicked out of, made persona non grata, almost every place he's gone, he may - in a pathetic fashion - simply be getting revenge by kicking others out of his little clubhouse(s).

Since his clubhouse(s) is almost empty that would seem to be counterproductive - if he wants attention.

Either he's subject to self destructive impulses he can't control, or there's someone making decisions for him.

He doesn't appear to be in the cornfields anymore, but is in what appears to be an almost empty house in a suburb in the Midwest.

Are his blog and his videos meant to engender responses? or are they primarily being done for someone else's project having to do with collecting content from "DBs" (former Scientologists) who "have (somewhat) come to their senses"?

That pic made me LOL. Why are their mouths open?

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
My God. He's gone completely insane now.

Well, my curiosity finally got to me with all this Alonzo video talk so I dove in. I didn't want to waste too much of my time but seeing that it was only a 3-something minute video I decided to take a listen. To get through it quicker I went to "settings" and sped it up 2x. He really could have said all he had to say in two or so sentences. It was pretty repetitive.

Maybe he needs an ARCx assessment done? *smirk*

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
They're singing "We Stand Tall". Miscavige...5'1"...singing that he stands tall.
This is a good example of trauma vs belief
According to Alanzos ''teachings''

When DM sings ''we stand tall''
it's only a belief

When a dwarf beats you and punch you in the face, on a weekly basis...
It's only a....persisting strong belief!

:eek:

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
I don't feel sorry for Alonzo.

It appears to me that his intention is to just mess things up and I don't feel sorry for people like that.

The above pic from Veda and the video from PTS are both hilarious.....loved both of them!!! Thanks for the laughs.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

Is he his own boss even if he is?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
They are singing "Stand tall"

ETA: I see Guan beat me to it
That brings back nightmares, of when Captain Bill Robertson came to Flag Bureaux in the early 1980's to "fix" us.

As a "team building" exercise, he had us learn some Sea Org songs that either he or LRH had composed. We then sang as a group, and had the tapes sent to all the FOLOs.

Lines like "We get things DONE like no one did before us" and "... and we FLORISH and we PROOOSPERRR!".