What's new

Going Clear Airs on HBO!

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yeah, and as I've already said, there's no video and no "LIVE STREAM" without scripting and no scripting without potential risks.

Now please stop misinforming people and pulling wool over their eyes.

yeep .

it is OSA site. now , we are looking for people that are looking for streaming that movie. but not all of them - just for you and six others!!!
be careful!!
do not watch movie today! you can go - watch it tomorrow or day after - but we will find you!! our virus is working!!

johnAnchovie

Still raging
I wrote this for Tony Ortega's very busy Underground Bunker, but probably missed the boat for posting. So shared here for your pleasure:

The investigators into the Scientology shipwreck, HBO, submitted their report today.

The ship hit the rocks some years ago, but the investigation had been blocked by ship’s lawyers.

The report reveals that the vessel was full of holes long before it left port. It was structurally unsound and captained by a drunk, illiterate high school drop-out who could not read his charts.

The ship was running a tax avoidance scam and used slave labour as crew.

Paying passengers found that the astronomical passage price did not cover ‘services.’ Toilet flush, showers, food, bedding and even entry into lounge areas were charged on a ‘pay by use’ basis.

Passengers were not permitted to leave the ship and kept locked in their cabins whenever the ship entered port.

In a statement a HBO spokesman said that maritime authorities had a case to answer, this ship should have been scrapped decades ago. Its criminally negligent owners face prosecution and incarceration.

The captain has disappeared; he is rumoured to be hiding out in the Dutch Antilles.

koki

this board has a mods!
if mods says it is ok- why do you still judge it?
if it was a spam or virus - mods would delete or warn members....
do you get it?
now, please let lurkers go on link and enjoy truth about "church" .......
get it? if you do not want to go there - please do not encourage members to do same!
lots of members and lurkers do not have option to watch movie - but want to stay in present time about happenings.... get it?
let them watch movie! you do not have to.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
this board has a mods!
if mods says it is ok- why do you still judge it?
if it was a spam or virus - mods would delete or warn members....
do you get it?
now, please let lurkers go on link and enjoy truth about "church" .......
get it? if you do not want to go there - please do not encourage members to do same!
lots of members and lurkers do not have option to watch movie - but want to stay in present time about happenings.... get it?
let them watch movie! you do not have to.

Since I know how to do it absolutely safely and securely, I can and will go to that site.

Now STOP TROLLING, damnmit!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
For those that don't subscribe to HBO, is there a way to see this? I'm guessing it'll be on HBO Now once that releases next month, but just wondering if HBO will have it on their website or something.

I'm going to a viewing party at a motel that has HBO.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You don't like to see it that way? Fine, have fun with any malware you catch.

That inspires a new definition entry for the Diabolical DB's Dinky Dictionary:

def.
thetan -noun: 1. That part that of a human being which is distinguishable from and adversely affected by the reactive mind's computer-like "held down 7's", demon circuits, trojan implants and other mental viral influences. 2. In Scientology, once the being pays for and completes Dr. Hubbard's Bridge to OT, they become a "thetan" who is able to exteriorize from the body, void themselves of human emotions & reactions and rise above MEST agreements and laws as a malawareness-of-malawareness unit.​

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
The sea of entheta is churning, churning...agitated with anticipation.

But just on the edge of the horizon, a swell can be seen; slowly building across the entire field of view. Advancing with unstoppable energy, it grows higher by the minute.

It's going to be a big one.

T-7 hours 45 minutes and counting....

Sorry, just couldn't resist. LOL

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
OK, I was willing to give that site a chance and accessed it from a secure system:

It demands a "Flash Player Update" that's allegedly only available for "Windows XP, Vista, 7, and Windows 8", but NOT for Linux? :wtf:

All videos from Youtube, Vimeo etc. work just as fine as embedded videos in various formats from smaller sites do on this secure system, but not this site?

Nah, it must be just me who thinks there might be something shady going on. Have fun with that site, guys 'n gals, I'll sit back and wait for a better opportunity to watch this fim. :coolwink:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
OK, I was willing to give that site a chance and accessed it from a secure system:

It demands a "Flash Player Update" that's allegedly only available for "Windows XP, Vista, 7, and Windows 8", but NOT for Linux? :wtf:

All videos from Youtube, Vimeo etc. work just as fine as embedded videos in various formats from smaller sites do on this secure system, but not this site?

Nah, it must be just me who thinks there might be something shady going on. Have fun with that site, guys 'n gals, I'll sit back and wait for a better opportunity to watch this fim. :coolwink:

Maybe with Wine?

MissWog

I use free streaming sites to watch cable shows (we cut the cord two years ago) on my iPad all the time. Maybe it's the IPad that protects me from malware? Here is an example site that I have NEVER had an issue with http://stream-tv1.co

not sure if they will have Going Clear but here is their tutorial page on how to make the pop ups go away, maybe it will work for other sites too? http://stream-tv1.co/help/

again, I'm in an iPad so it could be way different on a PC running Windows?!

Also, some awesome person may stream Going Clear tonight live via Ustream or Justin.tv (I will be on the look out and if I find that I will post it!) I have used both those sites to watch Big Brother when traveling & some nice person shares the live eviction episodes with the world :cheerleader:

HelluvaHoax!

The sea of entheta is churning, churning...agitated with anticipation.

But just on the edge of the horizon, a swell can be seen; slowly building across the entire field of view. Advancing with unstoppable energy, it grows higher by the minute.

It's going to be a big one.

T-7 hours 45 minutes and counting....

Sorry, just couldn't resist. LOL

HellYeah!

It's going to be an overwhelming Scientology Tsunami!

Audio track as cult drowns in it's own VFPs (Valuable Fecal Pretense): "GULP GULP, GLUG GLUG, HELP US RONNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......."

It's way different than the old days when everyone was worried about a Scientology Sue-nami.

HelluvaHoax!

I'm going to a viewing party at a motel that has HBO.

On second thought, kindly do NOT post the motel's address. After reading all the posts here about security risks, I'm kinda.....

Well, I mean, did the MOD say if this motel is safe?

:giggle:

MissWog

My bad.. Justintv is gone, i forgot about that! Replaced by twitch.. Anyway, after the movie torrents, the whole world will have access to it! :yes:

You folks down under won't wait long! Im using my inlaws HBOGo account on my ROKU.. Typically, within five minutes of the show starting it is available on GO

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

On second thought, kindly do NOT post the motel's address. After reading all the posts here about security risks, I'm kinda.....

You need a really good antiviral, it's so easy to pick up viruses in that kind of site.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Maybe with Wine?

Yeah, that's a theoretical possibility, but let's be honest: A site as shady as that one, which demands mandatory non-standard software-updates before you can even think about accessing it? AND I had to turn off several of my standard-security settings to get as far as I did?

Nah, I think I'll save a lot of time and my systems will be much better of when I avoid that stinky site.

I could have tried to access the site using a full-fledged Windows installation running in a secured LINUX sandbox, but that's a bit too much work, for just accessing one single shady site.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian

After dusting a lot, I opened this on my old computer, the one where I nuked my image folder (EDIT: I KNOW, only their names/locations were deleted, and I got them back by a data recovery agency - still had a breakdown - PLEASE PLEASE I don't want to go into this TODAY) and which I'll probably re-format to get to know Linux (the battery doesn't work, so I'll never do anything important with it again)... And installed a better ad blocker and made some other updates...
The thing is, the site doesn't demand a player update from me and it didn't as I opened it first on this one. The ads on the video always were the only problem. (The older Windows and this system have a very different "status" as to their player versions, browser versions, add-ons, and updates.) Now I wonder, is that outcome better or worse??? Why didn't I need a shady player update? :bigcry: :questions: :booze: :biggrin: :bow: :laugh: Maybe I already have all necessary trojan downloaders to "complete cycle of action". :biggrin: :ill: :medical:
(Indeed on the old computer ... I found one, after switching to an antivirus software that wasn't free... And I didn't visit especially shady sites or even any fancy blogs, and didn't download music or whatever, basically just using wikipedia and so on...! It's really impossible to stay safe... :) )

I might still send Kao a thank-you card, but that depends a bit on what I'll find on that computer tomorrow. And I'll be especially worried if I find nothing at all (except tracker cookies). :biggrin: :nervous: :biggrin:

:footbullet:

Last edited:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
After dusting a lot, I opened this on my old computer, the one where I nuked my image folder and which I'll probably re-format to get to know Linux (the battery doesn't work, so I'll never do anything important with it again)... And installed a better ad blocker and made some other updates...
The thing is, the site doesn't demand a player update from me and it didn't as I opened it first on this one. The ads on the video always were the only problem. (The older Windows and this system have a very different "status" as to their player versions, browser versions, add-ons, and updates.) Now I wonder, is that outcome better or worse??? Why didn't I need a shady player update? :bigcry: :questions: :booze: :biggrin: :bow: :laugh: Maybe I already have all necessary trojan downloaders to "complete cycle of action". :biggrin: :ill: :medical:
(Indeed on the old computer ... I found one, after switching to an antivirus software that wasn't free... And I didn't visit especially shady sites or even any fancy blogs, and didn't download music or whatever, basically just using wikipedia and so on...! It's really impossible to stay safe... :) )

I might still send Kao a thank-you card, but that depends a bit on what I'll find on that computer tomorrow. And I'll be especially worried if I find nothing at all (except tracker cookies). :biggrin: :nervous: :biggrin:

:footbullet:

"Deleting" something from a Windows computer basically just means that one bit (or was that a whole byte?) on your hard disks File Allocation Table is changed to indicate that the contents stored there can safely be ignored/overwritten. The contents of deleted files still exist until their physical storage space is overwritten with other data.

So, unless you've overwritten that physical hard disk space, it's content might still be restorable. Maybe not completely, but a good part of it.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

The mod said its OK, as long as we only open the doors for ex-SO or the local narcotics unit.

You better ask the mod about condoms though- wouldn't want any viruses... :giggle: